Marry The Knight Ch. 24

Story Info
Dinah wanted Barbara, but gets Dick too.
1.5k words
4.43
4.1k
6

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers

Dick stared at Dinah. She was asleep, but even in repose her lovely face was lustful. She had high cheekbones and a wide, sensual slash of a mouth. Her eyes were closed. When they opened, they would be misty blue.

Dick gently drew the covers down and leaned up on one elbow, admiring her body.

She was dark and sultry and shapely. Her tits thrust up in perfect spheres, capped by the stiff, rosy peaks of her perky nipples. Dick's mouth watered at the sight. His gaze slid down her slender stomach and gently rounded belly. Her vee was a tangled thicket of raven-dark hair spreading out wide from her groin. He knew she dyed her blonde hair, but the difference between that on her head and that between her legs struck him as intensely, incongruously erotic.

Her legs were long and lovely. She had stripped naked before bed, like Barbara, and he knew that wasn't a coincidence, but she hadn't taken off the fishnet stockings that made her an object of fantasy for virtually anyone who looked at her. They were closed, at the moment, but Dick knew that the cunt between them was a hot, juicy well suiting the thighs it sat between.

He wondered how much cum he had pumped into her pussy since she, Barbara, and him had become a ménage a trois.

He also wondered if anyone else had.

Dinah had been promiscuous when they met and Dick had never been too sure or confident of her fidelity. But the idea of his wife screwing others didn't really trouble him, not since he'd been with Kory. The slight twinge of jealousy he felt only made him hornier.

He looked at her for a while, his stiff cock throbbing in response. As she breathed with regularity, her delectable tits gently rose and fell.

Dick leaned down and kissed a taut nipple, then kissed the other. He licked them very softly, then sucked one into his lips and nursed on it.

The sensitive bud swelled and pulsed.

Dinah smiled slightly in her slumber.

Dick's head moved from mound to mound as he mouthed both nipples in turn.

"Ummmm," she whimpered.

He looked up at her face and saw that her eyes were still closed, although the lids had begun to flutter. He wondered if she were dreaming.

He worked on her tits for some time, moving between them. He licked the globes and ran his tongue up through her deep, smooth cleavage. Then he suckled on the tips again, very gently, not awakening her.

Her legs shifted, parting.

Dick's prick was pounding like a jackhammer, sending him urgent messages, demanding to be sunk into her. But he was in no hurry. The crazy interlude with Barbara had taken a lot out of his driving lust, and he thought that his 'poison ivy' condition was almost done. Now he just wanted to include Dinah and Helena before it was over.

At that moment, Barbara was kneeling in the hallway, her eye pressed to the keyhole. The vixen often peeked into others' bedroom--since she owned the building, and they were married to her through Dick, she figured it was only fair. They all knew Oracle was always watching. Always watching, and sometimes she struck gold.

She had put on only a flimsy nightgown. Her nipples were poking out in stiff peaks against the silky black material as she became aroused by what she was looking at.

She slid one hand up under the hem and stroked her sleek inner thigh. Then she cupped her hand over her smoldering cunt, rubbing herself sensually.

But she wasn't trying to cream just yet.

The girl wanted to save her most potent enjoyment until she had watched Dick fuck her wife.

Her pussy was bubbling over, a pool of juice forming in her palm. Her clit was tingling frantically. But she resisted the impulse to frig herself off and waited, watching through the keyhole in fascination.

Dinah was beginning to stir restlessly, as her husband fondled her tenderly.

Dick, his head cradled to her tits, slid a hand down her slim belly. The heel of his hand rested on her sex and his fingers dipped into her groin.

Her cunt was soaking wet and sizzling hot. Dick stirred his fingers in her wetness and stroked her fiery clit.

Her pussy felt so tantalizing that the thoughtful man decided to eat her out for a while, before he fucked her. He wondered if he could make her cream with his tongue without waking her up.

He began to lick down her belly, dipping his tongue into her belly button, then shifting lower. He lapped at the silken tangle of her bush.

Fuck her, Dick, Barbara thought. Make her come like you did me. It's not enough for you just to do it to me, you have to let me see what it looks like too.

The prospect sent lances of lust lashing through her and her cunt flamed in her hand. She was so hot now that she thought her palm might blister as her boiling juices seeped from her slot.

She was plucking at her nipples with her other hand, pulling and rolling the vibrant nubs. Her tongue slid back and forth across her sensual mouth, as if she were emulating the licking that Dick was about to give Dinah. She envied Dinah. And she envied Dick too. She knew how delicious Dinah was

Dick ran his tongue slowly up the damp inside of Dinah's smooth thigh. He switched over and licked lightly up the other leg, pausing just short of her crotch. His nostrils flared as he inhaled, breathing in the pungent perfume of her arousal. The fragrance tantalized him, whetting his appetite.

His hands slid up and he cupped her flanks, lifting her pelvis up higher. Dinah whimpered softly. He was looking hungrily at her pussy. He was seeing a feast.

His eager tongue slid out and he flicked it against her tingling clit. She sighed and squirmed. Her loins moved languidly as he licked her, and her tits loomed up as her breathing got heavier.

Dick lapped her clit, then ran his tongue up her parted pussy-lips, paying attention to the details. He nibbled and nursed on her clit then fluttered his tongue against it again. That sensitive little pink button was starting to vibrate like a tuning fork.

Dick raised his head and gazed up, seeing that Dinah was still sleeping, but she was panting now and her eyelashes were fluttering.

He slid back down and wedged his tongue up into her sex. He dipped it in and out, tongue-fucking her cunt as he clamped his parted lips around it. He was French kissing her cunt.

"Oooooh!" she moaned. Her eyes opened. For moment she looked puzzled by the delightful sensations in her groin. Then she realized that Dick's head was between her legs.

She smiled lasciviously.

Dick grinned back at her, rising up, her lust streaking his chin and lips.

"Don't stop, you bitch," she sighed affectionately.

Dick dove on her pussy again. Now that she was awake, he began to suck her more energetically. Dinah jerked her loins up, pushing her cunt against his mouth.

The flow from her sex was getting creamier as his skillful sucking and tonguing brought her surging toward the crest.

"Cum, baby--cream for me!" he moaned, the words muffled in her groin.

Her face turned from side to side, golden hair spilling like honey over the pillow. Her face was a mask of lust now. She arched her slender back, hips jolting, ass churning. Her lush thighs wrapped around his head for a moment, holding him in a fishnet-clad grip, then she threw them wide open again, kicking in the air behind his back.

Waves of sensation sped across her loins and shot up her thighs like lightning bolts. The waves were coming faster and peaking higher, starting to merge into one tidal crest. Her clit went off like a blasting cap, setting off a secondary explosion in Dinah's core.

Dick's tongue stabbed in and his lips sucked on her folds. Her juices spilled past his lips, filling his mouth. He gulped it down, mouthing for more. More gushed from her, lathering her groin and seeping down into the tight crack of her ass.

She cried out at the highest peak, thrashing wildly, clinging there at the apex for long moments.

Then she sank back on the bed, a dreamy and contented smile on her lips. Dick kept on eating her pussy, sucking out the last of her climax from her slot. He ducked lower and tongued the overflow out from the cleft of her ass, then took another taste of her cunt. Dinah reached down and stroked his hair lovingly.

"That was lovely. But not enough..." she purred. He was concentrating on sucking her clit now, getting her worked up again. "Fuck me now, Dick!" she moaned. That was what he wanted to hear. And so did Barbara...

Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers