MARS - Interlude + Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alpha enters my apartment, the smell of weed doesn't mask his rich, musky scent. "Eris isn't here?"

"Nope. I dropped her off." I go inside.

Jack closes the door. He scans around my apartment, landing on me. "Smells like you already smoking in here."

"Want to smoke this together?" I go to my couch, sitting before the bong. I pat the empty spot. He comes over, plopping beside me. As I pack a new bowl with the purple haze, his massive hand skims up my bare thigh. His touch sends tingles up my spine. I let out a huff as he gets closer to my crotch. He doesn't stop until he reaches the tip. Gently, he massages. "Fuck." I put the bowl back into the bong and reached for him. Our lips connect, smacking wildly beneath whistling from the Kardashian theme song.

Jack rips my robe off and I climb on top of him completely naked. My breathing increased; I use his hand to rub me off. "You are so fucking hot." He growls. "I'm going to tear you apart."

"Don't you dare hold back." I poke my meaty ass out. "It's my birthday."

"What do you want me to do to you?"

I chuckle. "I want you to tie me up and fuck me way past my screams."

He grins. "I can do that." My foot hits the carpet and I stand before him. I continue rubbing myself, building up an erection. By the time my dick stood on its own, Jack stood slightly above my height and took my hand. We go to my bedroom where

Lucci runs out barking. "Hey, baby." Jack laughs as he holds his hand out for her.

I continue into my room, going for the closet. Inside, I bring down a big, black box from the shelf and rest it on my bed. Jack comes in once I open it. Eris has her Barbie dolls to play with, I have my whips and vibrators. I take out a vibrator, turning it on to check the battery.

"You don't need a toy if we're just fucking." He grips beneath my chin, bringing my head in for a passionate kiss. "How bad do you want it?" Jack grabs my hand to press against his hard-on.

I breathe, "Badly."

"Show me."

I kneel, unbuttoning his faded, ripped jeans. They fall to his ankles, exposing his navy-blue boxers. A tent pitches, close to poking my nose. I curl down the band, allowing his dick to drop on my nose. It's long with girth and a shade darker than his skin tone. My mouth waters. I unhinge my jaw and clamp around his shaft. His tip completely fills my mouth. I don't gag when it goes deeper, but my saliva submerges his cock.

"Fuck yeah. Suck my dick, boy." Jack's head falls back.

I slurp my own spit off his cock. My eyes gaze up to him. Once I'm on my feet, I shove him onto my bed. He gets comfortable as I climb on top of him, kissing from his lips to neck and down his torso. He's inked with tattoos of guns, tigers, and spiders. All are detailed and clearly expensive. Down his abdomen, I reach his cock again, taking no time to suck away.

My head bobs up and down in a fast motion, hand gripping the base. With my other hand, I play with his balls. Jack hums and arches his back. "I'll cum if you keep doing that."

I rise up, letting his dick flop. "I don't want you to come just yet. Your load belongs inside me."

"You're damn right it does." Jack scoots over, grabbing my arm to toss me in his spot.

He climbs on top of me, humming deep in my ear. "Can you take my cock?"

"All eight inches."

"Are you ready?"

I nod once and he's off to the races. Jack spreads my legs, knees reaching the sides of my head. He caresses my inner thighs, skimming his hand to my erection. Playing with my dick, he sticks a finger inside me, slowly inching deeper and circling around. I release a high moan, stretching my shoulders back. The tightness feels good. He spits a glob of saliva on my hole, using it as lubricant. His speed increases and my body squirms.

"Another one. Add another finger, baby." I whimper, pinching my chin into my shoulder. He does so, causing my toes to curl in the arm. I hold under my knees and relax the muscle. He spreads his pointer and ring fingers, massaging my hole from the inside. Deeper, he arches them upwards and flicks roughly.

Instantly my body tenses up and I choke on my moans. My hips roll into his speed and intensity, he's ruthless with his fingering. "Ah! Ah! That's good!" I gasp heavily, gripping my dick and matching his speed. Jack adds another finger, his middle slides in gracefully. I'm loose by now, clenching my wrinkled ring around his fingers. It's so good, he's hitting my sweet spot. I can't help but toss my head back and holler, "Fuck, Jack! I need your cock right now."

Jack smiles. "You got it, baby." He handles his dick, angling it over my hole. I prepare myself, pushing out to let him in. His tip squishes through the loose ring, sliding his shaft all the way in.

My jaw drops and my eyes rolls back. "Holy shit." I gasp. Pressure builds up my abdomen, morphing into pleasure through my body. Jack doesn't hesitate to pick up speed once more. At first, handling him was painful, but after a minute of him thrusting, I was able to mold around him. He falls over me, giving me his back to scratch. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"You're so tight, Vee." Jack moans. He closes his eyes, getting into a good rhythm. "I love your asshole."

"I love your cock." I huff a smile. My eyes roll back. A wave of pleasure suffocates me. It's all happening so fast, but I can keep up. I rock my hips into his heavy thrusts, keeping up with his excitement. Skin clapping on skin fills in the silence, sounding underneath our sporadic moans.

"I'm going to cum, Vehren." Jack gasps in my ear.

"Go ahead, baby." I exhale. Jack sits up, fucking me harder than before. He anchors his toes on the bed and pounces. I'm sent into painful pleasure feeling the cloud coming over me. My eyes roll back as I grip the pillow with my free hand. "I'm coming too!" I whimper, biting my lower lip. I do, spurting my seed all over my abs. I gasp heavily as I feel hot fluid fill my hole.

"Fuck, Vehren." Jack breathes, falling by my side.

"Fuck you, too." I grin, closing my eyes as I snuggle next to my neighbor.

Suddenly, Brooke Candy's song 'Nymph' plays off my iPhone. Her voice is distorted as she talks about doing coke as a little girl and wanting love as an adult. I smile at

Jack and match her creepy giggle. He gives me a weird look but smiles anyways.

"You're so cute."

"And you're fucking hot." I reach over him to turn off the alarm. "But that means I have

to get ready for work."

"Damn, that's a shame. I was hoping for round two."

I tilt my head at him. "You can always come to my job."

Jack smiles. "I can, but..."

"You don't want to be seen in a gay club." I roll my eyes. "Whatever."

His eyes lower. "I'm just not out yet."

"It's 2022. Who cares?"

"I do, babe. Yanno I got a reputation to keep."

"Or you don't want to lose your homies." I climb out of bed, going to my closet.

Jack sits up. "They don't fuck with gay shit."

I grab my purple gym bag, setting it on the empty edge of the bed. "That sounds like a problem for you, buddy." Inside are my outfits I had prepared last night, including the dark track suit I always travel to work in. I start with the pants, sliding them up my bare buttocks. "You were just deep in my ass."

"I'm experimenting." He licks his lips. "That's all this is."

"Whatever you say, man." I roll my eyes as I put on the black tank.

Jack stands up, sliding up his faded, ripped jeans. He plays with his shirt, head pointed towards the ground. "Unless you want more?"

I zip up the jacket, staring at him deeply. "If that's what you want, baby."

"Do you like me that way?" His eyes scan to mine.

"I never thought about it, honestly."

"Can you?"

It takes a second for me to answer. "I don't want to be in a closeted relationship."

Jack takes a deep breath, finally putting on his shirt. "What if it wouldn't be?"

I scoff a laugh. "You like me that much, you're willing to jeopardize your friend group?" My hand holds my hip. "You had this pussy twice, boy."

"It's not just your pussy, Vehren."

I lower my head. "Let me think about it."

"About us?"

"Yeah." I come over to him, touching his sunken cheek. "You think about it, too."

"I think about you a lot." His stare is intense.

My eyes hit the carpet. "Don't say 'I love you' just yet. Please. I'm not ready." My sight

jets up to his luring eyes.

"Are you scared of love, Vehren?" He chuckles.

"Yeah, I am actually." I make a deep sigh, going to check my phone. "I really have to go."

Jack pulls my head towards his, deeply kissing me. "I'll see you later?"

"Of course. Don't get caught with me in the meantime."

He smiles as he heads for the door. I follow him out, giving him another kiss before he completely left my apartment. My body rests on the door once I shut it behind him.

12