Whoring for My 'Uncles'

Story Info
Enjoying a gay gang bang with my BF's friends.
2.6k words
4.4
8.5k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bisense
Bisense
42 Followers

A number of years ago, when in my middle twenties, I found myself living with my 'Uncle' Doug - not a real uncle but a good friend of the family. When I fell out with my family, I was facing homelessness so Doug took me in.

I knew Doug was gay and had an eye for me but I needed a roof above my head and never thought I would have a relationship with him. How that occurred is a story for another day but this narrative relates to the period at the end of our time together.

Doug was a solid block of a man, very muscular though not toned, and with powerful thighs. His hair was silver-grey and sharply razor-cut. We had been together in a relationship for about three months when things started to turn a little sour.

Sex with Doug was something else; hard, fast, ruthless, sweaty and a heady mixture of pleasure and pain. He was remarkably dominant and domineering, not that I complained. Doug took control and used me in a manner I much preferred.

Towards the end of the relationship, I saw less of Doug. He started to go out with his two friends, Kenny and Pete. They were chips off the same block, muscular, grey haired, dominant and very much the alpha gay males.

Tensions rose when I discovered that Doug had been sharing Kenny and Pete's partners. We argued a lot over this but Doug tried to persuade me that it was an inevitable consequence in such relationships.

One evening, Doug invited Kenny and Pete around for a boozy night. When they appeared at the door of our flat, I answered and I could see lust in their eyes. They dressed in figure hugging t-shirts, emphasising their muscular torsos, and tight jeans displaying the thickness of their pumped thighs. I guess I knew their intent and that of Doug; I was the entertainment for the night.

We got pretty drunk and watched lots of porn until the middle of the night when I decided to make Doug jealous by coming onto the guys. It did just the opposite and made him hornier than ever. After much flirting and petting, Doug called my bluff. He suggested we move to his playroom, which was a bedroom used for his S&M. It was a small dark painted room with a sling at one end and a custom made 'horse' as he termed it.

The 'horse' was in fact a re-worked gym bench with cuffs fitted at the head. At the opposite end it was modified with the addition of two diagonal leg supports, each fitted with restraints so the user's legs could be bound at the ankles and separated to allow ease of access for whoever was playing with them. On the padded element of the bench, where the user would lay, a hole was cut big enough to fit their cock and balls through if the lay flat on their stomach.

It was onto the bench where Doug walked me, robustly holding my arm. As he had done many times before, he made me strip before ordering me to lay down. As I undressed, Kenny and Pete started to remove their clothes down to their tightfitting briefs. I pretended not to notice as I gently removed my underclothes but I was turned on by the sight of their hardpacked bulges pushing in anticipation of events.

Doug hauled me down onto the bench and fastened the restrainers. He stripped off completely. I watched as he revealed his thickset body covered in silver-blue hair. I stared at his muscular buttocks and thighs as he bent over to remove his briefs. He turned around, revealing his beautiful fear-inspiring cock. It is like no other I have seen; thick, not overly long but with a strong curved shape. When fully erect it almost curved 90 degrees upwards and produced an awesome feeling when penetrating my arse.

Doug then brought up a stool and sat at the head of the bench. He gazed into my eyes whilst placing a hand under my chin to lift my head. With his other hand he stroked the back of my neck, occasionally bringing his hand around so he could penetrate my mouth with his thumb. His cock twitched in front of me. I could see a dew drop of pre-cum and smell his masculine odour. His nipples protruded from his forest of chest hair.

After a minute or so, Doug took his steely blue-eyed gaze from me and scanned my arse. He looked up and nodded. I felt two hands massaging my arse cheeks, fingers digging in to the muscle to release tension. Inevitably, a thumb would disengage from the massage and push towards my cock and expectant hole. It circled my puckered opening before resuming the massage, only to return and get ever closer to penetrating. Just as I tensed up, the pressure was released and instead I felt a slimy tongue moving around my expectant entrance. Occasionally, the tongue entered me slightly and flicked around to gently expand my opening. I obliged, willingly, like a little whore.

The tongue entered again and this time extended rapidly and repeatedly. I loved being tongue-fucked and my eyes closed under the intense pleasure I was experiencing.

'You like that don't you?', whispered Doug. 'You want more, don't you'? he asked. He thrust his thumbs into my mouth and over my head he said, 'He wants more so let's help him, huh?'

I watched Pete out of the corner of my eye. He walked to the side of me, running his hand over my restrained body. I then felt a cold, wet finger swiftly penetrating my anus. The suddenness took me by surprise and I gasped. The finger rotated and was then removed only to return again with more lube for my asshole. As the finger turned, spreading the lube inside, it worked my hole open a little at a time. I love this feeling when being opened up.

A shot of cool air flowed into my anal cavity. For several seconds the finger remained inside, before being joined by another. The two fingers were worked apart in order to stretch me. My ring surrendered. I must have been opened only an inch or so but it felt massive.

'Hey, look at that fuck hole,' shouted Kenny. 'Getting nice and ready,' he added. Another finger was inserted and this time I felt pain and flinched.

'Oh, OK,' reassured Doug. 'He doesn't want to hurt you but he has to see how far you'll open before he gets inside you, doesn't he?' I didn't respond. 'Doesn't he?' asked Doug impatiently.

'Yes, it's OK,' I replied even though I felt he was ripping me apart.

Kenny withdrew his fingers and appeared in front of me, smothering his thick cock with lube. He presented it so I could get a closer look at his fateful tool. My eyes darted from this to his powerful tattooed thighs. Each leg had a deep black tattoo which in appearance had inked talons wrapping around.

Kenny moved behind me and I felt the tip of his cock circling my hole. With a thrust he pushed the head of it into my gaping hole. As he did so, he screamed, 'yeh!!!!'. The others joined in with encouragement. Kenny then eased his cock in inch by inch. It felt like it wasn't going to end. He hesitated and made one more push. I gasped aloud and squealed causing all three of my assailants to cheer loudly. They treated it as a triumph for their mean assault.

Kenny was skilled. His thrusts were deep and measured, each one causing me to grunt with a heady mixture of pain and ecstasy. His rhythm picked up pace and the cock insertions and withdrawls became more regular and deeper.

I looked up and stared straight into Doug's eyes. Each time Kenny thrust, my eye lids lowered. Doug inserted his thumbs deep into my mouth. 'That's it, take Kenny. Yeh, you're good, you're managing it.'

Doug's cock hung in from of my face and I watched it swell with every thrust of Kenny's cock. The veins were prominent and twisted around his erect member like thick, suffocating ivy.

Pete took a position next to my head, wanking his cock as he cast a glance over my restrained body. He watched Kenny's thrusts pushing me hard against the restraints. Kenny then withdrew as Doug said, 'Go on Pete, have your turn before his asshole is wrecked.'

Pete was an altogether different prospect. He didn't finger me pre-entry or in any way ease himself in. The tip of his cock lingered against my anus for a fraction of a second before he thrust forward. His rhythm was hurried but not as deep as Kenny's. He rode me rapidly and at the point of ejaculation stopped abruptly and pulled out.

Over Doug's shoulder was a full-length mirror and he moved to one side so I could see Kenny moving behind me. I expected another good fucking but instead he brought his hand down hard on my cheeks. One after another blow rained down on my ass until I could feel a tremendous burn. Peter took his place. He parted my cheeks and fired three fingers straight into my hole. He laughed aloud as I flinched and cried in pain.

'No, please don't,' I pleaded.

'You fucking what?' demanded Pete. 'Are you telling me to stop, you fucking whore.' He placed his leg over my arse to clamp down on me and pressed his three fingers into me again, this time finger-fucking me so rapidly that I thought he had ripped my ring. His punishment seemed to go on for so long that I could no longer bear it. When he finally did stop, he removed his fingers swiftly and slapped down hard on my buttocks.

'Don't ever fucking tell me what to do again,' he shouted. 'Yeh,' added Doug.

What now, I wondered. Here I was fully restrained being fucked senseless by Doug's two mates. I felt fingers gripping my cock and balls and hauling them through the opening of the bench. The roughness of touch betrayed Pete's work again. Once he threaded me through, he pulled hard. I yelped again but daren't object to his torture.

Doug knew my predicament and instantly pushed his cock into my open mouth to silence any pleas I was contemplating. It felt good to suck on my boyfriend again, tasting his salty pre-cum, feeling the bloated smoothness of his cock head.

Kenny appeared before me. I looked into the mirror and watched his buttocks tighten. They were gorgeous and manful, flexing as he wanked his cock, covered in a mesh of silver-grey hair that contrasted with the strong black tattoos he sported. Doug removed his cock and Kenny stood right in front of me, wanking in a controlled manner. The tip of his cock touched my lips at the point of cum spurting out.

A powerful jet of milky, hot, sticky spunk lacerated my face, clinging to it until gravity weighed down and allowed his seed to cascade over my forehead and into my eyes. I blinked rapidly. Kenny wiped his finger over his mess, flicking it off my eye lids. He placed his finger at the entrance to my mouth and tapped on my lips. I opened up at his command and he inserted his fingers one at a time, turning them around my gums to ensure a thorough coating of cum.

Pete took Kenny's place at my head. True to form he masturbated furiously. At the point of cumming, he grabbed my hair and twisted it around his fist.

'You fucking little whore. Cum slut. Fucking take this,' he demanded.

I reluctantly parted my lips but found them wrenched apart as he thrust into my mouth. Still pulling my hair he blurted out, 'You dirty fucking cunt,' repeatedly. His ejaculation was surprisingly weak but it shot straight down my throat, causing me to gag as he crushed my face in a vice-like grip.

I was exhausted as the last drops of Pete's cum trickled into my throat, sore with the pounding I had just received and reacting to the sperm now coating it.

Doug bent down and peered into my desperate eyes. He saw the distress I was under having bit off more than I could chew.

'It's ok, it's ok. They're finished now. You did really well.'

He rubbed my hair, massaging my neck with one thick hand while other released my restraints. I arched my back to pull my cock free of the hole in the bench and then I just laid there and panted. It wasn't long before Pete grabbed my feet and flipped me onto my back. I looked down along my legs to see Doug lubing his cock.

'Here we go, here we go!!!!' Screeched Kenny.

Doug wasted no time. He penetrated me as he placed his hands under my lower back and lifted me off the bench. I responded by lifting my legs and wrapping them round his waist. Kenny lifted me from behind. My ring eased up Doug's shaft until Kenny released me. I slid down with great force, impaling myself on Doug's perfectly curved cock. He hit the spot and let out a sustained groan. Cum started welling up in my own balls. I writhed away on Doug's cock while he and Kenny repeatedly suspended me and let go. Each fall resulted in chants from all three of my lovers. Doug then lowered me onto the bench and started riding the life out of me. I am not sure how long it took but I watched Kenny and Pete desperately wanking their cocks in the hope of summonsing more spunk until Doug beat them to it.

'Yeh, yeh, yeh!' Doug screamed as he neared the edge. When it came, he thrust so deep into me that it felt as though he had penetrated my tummy. I felt his sperm shoot deep into my anal cavity, seeding me thoroughly with each angry scream and rapid shot of spunk. Listless and overcome by his exertions he dumped me down back onto the bench.

I lay back holding my lifeless cock, my hole utterly used. It wasn't sore as I normally experience but felt ripped and swollen. Doug's spunk began to leak out onto my ass cheeks. I closed my eyes and relished the feeling as the warm trickle ran down my skin in rivlets. Kenny leaned over and kissed me full on the lips. He tongue whirled around my mouth, taking out the spunky deposits left inside. Pete took his place but maintained his hard-assed disposition by twisting my nipples. He thrust his face into mine and whispered, 'You cheap, dirty whore. Don't forget what you are because every time I see you I will remind you. You've been trying to seduce me all night, wiggling your tight fucked up ass. And then you yelped and pleaded for mercy when you got what you deserved. SLUT.' He left to my relief followed by the others.

Laying on the bench, I stared up at the ceiling and the single bulb dangling above me. Pete was right. I had whored myself and got my just desserts. I wasn't even sure if I enjoyed the almighty fucking I had just received but I sensed I wasn't meant to.

This was the last time I shared any intimacy with Doug. Several days later he asked me to leave. He showed no warmth, gratefulness or love. I had been his fuck toy and nothing more.

Bisense
Bisense
42 Followers