Marta and Robert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
845 Followers

"I know, Momma. And by May you'll have a new nietecito or nietecita, too."

"I'll have mine by April!" Chichi, now awake, added competitively.

"Will NOT!" Tili snapped.

"Will, TOO!" Chichi retorted.

"Mijas! Mijas! No se peleen. You'll disturb them," Marta scolded, pointing to the unconscious men. "The longer you keep them in a sexed out stupor, the easier they'll be to manage later."

"Sorry, Momma," the girls replied in unison.

"It's just I'm so excited, Momma. I just know Bill's and my bebe will have his blue eyes," Tili explained.

"Tommy's and mine will be blond!" gloated Chichi.

"Will, NOT!"

"Will, TOO!"

"Chito, niñas," Marta admonished in a whisper, putting her finger to her lips.

The girls frowned at each other but nodded obediently to Marta.

"Instead of arguing about how your bebes will look, why don't you do something to make sure you have one."

"What do you mean, Momma?" asked Tili.

"Get your man hard and make him come in you again."

"So soon, Momma?" Chichi asked.

"Of course, mijita. They're young and healthy. Just massage their pajaritos with your cunnies the way I taught you."

"Like with the Coke bottles?" Tili asked.

"Exactly. Start near the outside. Slowly. Like you are trying to pull it in deeper." Both girls giggled. "Now again. Slowly," their mother instructed.

"Oh, Momma! Billy's getting hard," Tili exclaimed

"Tommy's getting harder."

"Is NOT!"

"Is TOO!"

"Cayense la boca and fuck them, will you?" Marta ordered, loosing her temper. "If you make Robertito loose this hardon, les doy HUETE!"

Turning their full attention to the men, Marta and the girls were soon lost in their own world. Soft satisfied moans emerged as the familiar sensations of hard masculine cocks in wet needy cunts started them up the long wonderful slope toward orgasm.

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

"Ohhhhhhhh!"

"Uhhhhhhhh!"

Marta and the two girls groaned in happy succession as one big beautiful pussy and two cute little twats were filled again with their favorite, life-giving liquid.

*****

Robert's friends were shocked at his new girlfriend. She was nothing like Janet and before, thin sophisticated young blondes. She was dark, almost his own age, had barely completed high school and had – generous proportions. Robert showed no embarrassment whatever at being seen in public with a woman whose taste in clothes ran to high heels with fishnet stockings, loud short skirts pulled tight around her wide hips, and thin, frilly blouses that barely contained her abundant breasts.

Even odder was Robert's attitude. Before, he had been the player. A string of interchangeable women fawned on him, knowing he was a great "catch." They jumped into and out of his bed at his whim. This new woman treated Robert like her favorite pet and he lapped it up. Even before Robert's friends learned the woman had moved in with him, they knew he went nowhere and did nothing outside of work without checking with her. Some of them whispered the phrase, "sex slave." What else but hard, nasty, frequent sex could explain the successful doctor's total, single-minded subservience to the woman?

But shaking heads turned to clucking tongues at the next development. The woman was pregnant! At her age! Why, she had daughters who were expecting! Didn't someone say she had her first baby when she was thirteen? That she had 12 children by, or at least while married to, two different men? And the grin she wore and the outrageous maternity clothes she started sporting almost as soon as the couple made the announcement indicated that this had not been an accident, at least on her part. Robert's dazed look anytime she was around her left his thoughts, if he had any, a mystery.

When a wedding announcement arrived not long after the invitation to the baby shower, no one was surprised at all.

*****

Robert was happier than any man had a right to be. Marta was going to have a baby! The sexiest woman in the world was getting sexier by the day as her belly swelled, her marvelous boobs getting even bigger as the filled up with milk for HIS baby! He was so proud when they went out in public seeing the stares and gapes of admiration. He could imagine the blind envy other man must feel knowing that HE was the one who had put the waddle in the walk of this gorgeous creature. And the surprised, sour looks of the women were even better. He knew how jealous they were of Marta's luxurious figure.

That the pregnancy sent Marta's appetite for sex through the roof did diminish his happiness, either. Not only did she want him to screw her every time she could get him hard, Marta was not prudish like other women he had know. She would let him eat her for hours when he was not "up" to fucking. (He had always tried to get women to let him go down on them, hadn't he?) Marta, in contrast, loved to open her legs for him lick and suck her pussy to orgasm after orgasm, letting him drink her cum until he was lightheaded.

And she took care of everything for him. She ran his house, bringing in assistance for "the heavier work until the baby comes." Their social life – mainly visiting and being visited by scores of her relatives -- was also her domain. Nor did Marta let her pregnancy stop them from going out dancing at least once a week, though Robert had to admit he often fell asleep, leaving Marta alone to dance with the young Latino blades who fell over themselves to get their hands on a woman with Marta's shape.

Finally, he stopped having to worry about finances. Marta and he had decided that it was easier on him if everything was in her name to manage. Robert smiled as he recalled that originally he had objected – pretty strenuously -- to the arrangement. Marta had just smiled and said money wasn't worth arguing about and opened her gown. Those man melters made Robert forget everything and soon he was lying happily in the arms of his naked pregnant wife nuzzling her magnificent milkers.

The sex was especially hot that night, he vaguely recalled. Marta didn't insist on getting it in the rear, her favorite position, but laid him back and mounted him, the position Robert liked best. She know how her "Bobby" as she called him on special occasions, loved to feel his gravid wife on top of him, her ample hips grinding into his crotch, the weight of her expanding belly pinning him helplessly to the bed. She teased him for long minutes, her large brown breasts jiggling delightfully in his face, before finally letting him release a sperm fountain into her. Then, spent, he gratefully let her gather him to her breasts and lull him to sleep with her murmuring.

The next morning after he had awakened Marta with her accustomed orgasm on his tongue and before he went off to see to her breakfast, he had agreed that indeed, money wasn't worth arguing about. The new arrangement worked because they trusted each other completely. For example, Marta never asked questions about how he spent the money she gave him each day for lunches and things.

*****

"Mi amor, why don't you just go ahead and resign from that old hospital?" Martha asked, stroking his head.

Robert paused a little reluctantly from nursing. The only disadvantage of Antonio's birth was that he had to wait for the baby to finish and fall asleep before Marta could give him her breast. Fortunately, there was plenty of milk left for him when she did.

"You know, take that settlement they offered?" she insisted.

Generally Robert went along with anything Marta suggested, but this was a big step. True, Marta had led him to see that the Board didn't really respect him. And once he started, with her encouragement, to stick up for himself, the rest of the Board had turned hostile. The last several months had seen escalating battles to the point that the Board had offered him several millions just to leave the hospital. Marta wanted him to take the money and "spend more time with me and the baby." He was tempted, but medicine had been his life – before meeting Marta. Financially, he could do it, probably even without touching his inheritance. Still ...

"Things are going to be getting busy around here," she explained.

They were already pretty busy, Robert thought. The house help – Marta's nieces and cousins – were struggling to learn English; two were starting university. And they deserved time for a little social life. Robert at first thought they had rather too much social life; he had caught two of Marta's little sisters in bed with their algebra teacher, but Marta said it was OK as long as they let him watch. Therefore, a lot of the cooking and cleaning and diaper washing fell on Robert. It certainly made him sympathize with his women colleagues who had a hard time balancing family and professional responsibilities.

"True, Gordita, but soon Antonio will be sleeping through the night – things should be getting better." At least Robert hoped they would! Robert was exhausted. He was the one that had to get up during the night when Antonio cried – the boy had healthy lungs – and to bring him to Marta's breast. Marta hardly stirred, letting the baby gorge as she dozed. When his son had drunk himself into a stupor, Robert burped him, changed him, and returned him to the crib. Of course by then Marta needed him to help her get back to sleep, bringing her to orgasm with his mouth on her pussy.

"Yes, he will, but have you thought about Tita?"

Robert's heart froze. Did Marta know about Tita? He couldn't believe he had been so stupid – to sleep with Marta's little neice that week when Marta was away. Maybe he was imagining things. Surely the girl wouldn't have told her aunt that she had had sex with her uncle. It had been surreal. One minute she was standing before him, the picture of teen sexiness and the next she was in his lap with her tongue in his mouth. And then, somehow, his pants were around his ankles and her top was off. She was squirming in his arms and grinding her hot teen pussy on his cock, coming again and again, as Robert frantically licked her budding breasts. The rest of the evening was a blur. In fact he couldn't remember much about the next several days except fucking her slim, agile body. The girl was insatiable!

"Tita? What about her?" He tried sounding innocent.

"Well what do you think happens to horny girls who fuck without protection?" Marta seemed amused.

Robert's head was reeling. "Oh, Marta! I'm so sorry. I can explain. It just ... Mgfhgfp..."

"Don't talk with your mouth full, Bobby," Marta chuckled, pushing a tit in his mouth. "I understand completely, sweetheart. You hadn't been fucked in almost two days. Tita was wearing those cute little miniskirts around the house with no panties, letting those perky new bra-less boobies bounce up and down in her top. You were so horny couldn't help yourself, could you, Bobby? Especially when she crawled up in your lap."

Oh shit! Marta knew everything. He was dead. She was toying with him. She would throw him out with nothing. If he didn't go to prison, he'd have to start all over in a small town hospital somewhere across the country.

"Bwgmmptg," he tried to explain but the breast in his mouth prevented him.

"I told her you wouldn't be able to resist a slick little pussy like hers."

"Yfrgahhh?"

"Well of course I did, Bobby. She's a serious girl that doesn't have time for going out with high school boys who nowadays are afraid to fuck a girl without a condom. And her teachers are even more paranoid. So when she told me she wanted a baby, I told her to look no further; just get her uncle "Bobby's" prick in her and she'd be knocked up for sure. What I didn't tell her was to spend the whole week fucking you, however," Marta harrumphed. "Once or twice should have been enough, but girls will be girls!"

"You mean that she ...? That I ...?" Robert finally surfaced from beneath Marta's abundant tit flesh.

"That's right sweetheart. The little minx waited until she was nice and fertile before coming on to you. Your naughty old prick squirted her full of jism and put a little baby in her tummy. So now there are going to be TWO more babies for you to take care of."

"Two?" Robert's eyes bulged.

"Of course, Bobby! You didn't expect me to stop after just one, did you?" Marta giggled.

The End

vargas111
vargas111
845 Followers
12