Martin Luther

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dance was a sort of agony for Martin because he could feel his cousin's body and he could smell her lusty scent. A few times she looked at him while they danced and he almost thought she'd kiss him. Then he'd wonder what he would even do if that happened.

When the song was over, it was another round of drinking wine and then Martin would not be allowed to not drink. Then Carla absolutely insisted that she be allowed to dance with Martin so another song had to be selected and this time it was an even more intimate slow dance song. Luckily Carla was happy to just put her head on Martin's chest as they danced.

Next there was a round of talking where the girls drank more wine but Martin was able to avoid it. They asked Martin about his mother, the aunt they never knew, but Martin didn't have much to say that they didn't already know. What Martin could tell them about was the orphanage and what that had been like.

"It was always too bright." Martin explained. "And too loud. Any little sound would echo all through the hall so you had to be super careful to be quiet."

"Sounds terrible." Violet remarked.

"I did seek out any reason at all to stay at school for as long as I could." Martin added.

"That's one way to keep kids studying." Virginia commented.

"Why didn't you just run away? I never would have stayed in a place like that?" Flora said.

"They only let me out to go to school. The entire building was surrounded by high fences with razor wire at the top. Our doors were all locked down from the security booth at the end of the hall at night so there was no way to get out to even use the restroom."

Carla pouted and came to sit on Martin. She hugged him to show her sympathy for what he had to go through.

"This is making me depressed." Violet said as she got up to put on some more music. It was then that Martin found himself in a dance with Violet but she didn't stay the whole dance with him. She passed him to Virginia in the middle of the song so she could dance with Flora instead and Carla was left without a partner.

After the song it was more wine and this time they made Martin drink but he could only down half the glass before he couldn't drink anymore. They wanted to dance again but Martin was stumbling so he pressed on them that he really needed to get to sleep because surely if he was going to stay then his uncle would insist that Martin work the next morning.

The girls all went with Martin to his room but not having any more interests there they left him to prepare for bed.

Martin sat on the bed with no sheets and wondered if he'd be able to say his prayers now that he was finally left alone. He was too dizzy to see straight so he thought maybe it wouldn't do any good. Instead he just laid down on the bare mattress and was about to let himself drift off when there was a soft knock at the door. Without Martin getting up the door opened and Flora came into his room with some sheets for his bed.

She helped him to his feet and he had to stand there trying to keep himself from collapsing as he watched her in her nightie put the sheets on his bed. When she was finished she turned around to face him and in so doing kind of bumped into him.

"Hi" she said as she looked up at him in his eyes.

"Hi."

"Your bed's ready." Ever so subtly she pressed closer to him.

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it." she said as she licked her lips.

Without warning there was a sudden explosion of passion that released out of her. She grabbed Martin and forced him into a kiss with her. She had her hands grabbing the hair on the back of his head while one leg wrapped around his body. Together they stumbled down to the bed and with moves so quick that Martin didn't even realize what was happening until it was too late, she had reached down to his pants and was getting them undone.

She wouldn't release him from the kiss even when he tried to pull up from her and figure out what was going on. She was desperately trying to get at hid cock and then get him to enter her. She pulled at his clothes while she forced her tongue into his mouth. He couldn't get any kind of balance to lift himself up and his defenses were eroding by the second.

Then the world stopped spinning and everything was still. He felt the sensation of his dick inside of her. She'd moved her panties out of the way and they were pressing against the base of his cock on one side.

He should have been angry. He should have retreated. He should have gotten off of her at least. There was no way he would indulge in such a thing. It was too deviant. Not even he was this nasty.

But he didn't get off of her. She started to move her hips under him to get some pleasure from him and all he could do in his then current state was just start to move with her. She was still kissing him and he started to kiss her back. He started to feel her body with his hands. The lust heated up the room and he could smell the odor of sex floating around them.

The explosion of passion was by definition a quick burst of energy but now they were in a slow gentle undulation. Flora grabbed at his ass to force him as deep into her as he could go and without warning she was starting to orgasm. Martin didn't want to deprive her in her moment of triumph so when he felt his own orgasm he didn't say anything and just jolted as his cum spewed into her.

Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick.

It was the sound of Martin's wrist watch that was the only thing that could be heard. Martin regained control of himself and he lifted off of Flora. She looked at him with appreciation on her face. She mouthed the words 'thank you'. Martin moved away from her and sat at the foot of the bed wondering what the hell he'd just done.

"It's ok." Flora said as she came to comfort him.

Initially he tried to pull away from her but the alcohol hadn't fully left him yet. She gently hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"You were wonderful." she said.

"Wonderful?" he questioned.

"It's our secret. Ok?"

"Ok. Believe me, I'm not telling anyone."

She thanked him with another kiss, this time a pucker on the lips and then she got up and left him there in shock.