Marvel XXX Capcom Ch. 02

Story Info
Chris Redfield takes on Gwen Stacy.
3.2k words
4.75
1.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 10/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, folks! It's Mojo again with another twisted tale of tantric pleasures. Today, we have Chris Redfield, fresh from transferring to the Big Apple, where he has found himself in another sticky situation, this time with Gwen Stacy, who is not only secretly the Spider-Woman, but also the daughter of Redfield's boss! Oh, what wicked webs we weave...

Kinks include light BDSM, power-play, and light age-play.

#

Chris Redfield was having a weird day. When he was transferred to the New York City Police Department, his assignment was simple: keep a low profile and figure out who in the department could be trusted and who had ties to Shadaloo, who had moved into the Big Apple recently and started spreading a drug called Flash. Flash just wasn't a drug, though, but a chemical that seemed to turn normal people into violent lunatics.

Now, Captain George Stacy, desperate to keep his family safe from the outbreak, asked Chris to personally escort his daughter from her apartment near the NYU campus.

"You've been through this kind of thing before," he had said to Chris. "I trust her in your hands, son."

So, Chris had no choice but to do what his captain asked. But now that he drove away from the danger, all he could think about was how much he needed to be in the middle of it. But he had a duty to get Gwen out of the city first.

And she was less pleased about the situation than Chris.

Gwen was about to leave for a night of patrolling when her apartment buzzer went off. When Peter Parker moved to Los Angeles with his wife, he asked her to keep an eye on things until he got back. She did so begrudgingly since she was just starting her first semester of college. Still, she knew he would do the same for her, so she pitched in when she could.

At first, it had been uneventful: a couple robberies, a carjacking or two, and a short fight with The Lizard. But then last week, she found a black substance in an Oscorp lab that bonded to her and seemed to make her more powerful.

So, she had some tests done and found that it was none other than a Symbiote, the same kind that had attached itself to Peter and then later to Eddie Brock. But she found this one was different, it seemed not to change her. Granted, she was a little more confident than ever, but that was a good thing. And she found she had no more time for her ex, Miles, who was still in high school anyways while she was now 18.

With her new suit, Gwen was determined to rid the streets of crime for good so that Peter would come back and be impressed with her. Maybe he'd even think about leaving that slutty redhead...

Now, though, she sat in the back of an SUV, while the city tore itself apart. If she had left just five minutes earlier, she would be out on the streets, helping innocents from being infected.

"So, what's the plan?" Gwen said.

Chris was a quiet man. Gwen appreciated that to an extent, but the details he gave her about the situation was sparse.

"Out of the city," he said. "Somewhere safe."

Gwen waited for him to continue, but he didn't. "What's wrong, Redfield? Not happy that you have to babysit?"

He sighed. "Can't say that I am."

Gwen folded her arms. "Well, you can just drop me off at the corner and I'll figure out my own way, but I don't think you'll do that."

"Not happening, Ms. Stacy."

She sighed and was about to say something with a bite when she felt her phone buzz. She looked down and saw it was a text from Miles.

"R u ok?" it read.

'Him again?' a voice said. It was a whisper in Gwen's mind, one that she had heard ever since she got the symbiote. 'Tell him to leave you alone.'

"Fine," she whispered back and then texted Miles the same thing.

Almost immediately, he texted back, "U in Brooklyn? I heard there's trouble."

Gwen thought for a second. "Ya. I'm fine, tho."

There was a pause on his end. "Can we talk? I'm worried about you."

'He's persistent,' the voice said.

"I'm. Fine."

And then Gwen silenced her phone. The last thing she needed was Miles to try to 'fix' her right now. She was fine. Better than fine, even.

'The cop needs to be dealt with,' the symbiote said.

"Well, what do you suggest?"

'I could kill him.'

"No," Gwen said.

"You say something?" Chris said from the front.

"No," she repeated. "Must've been from outside."

Chris shrugged but didn't press the matter.

'Ah,' the voice said. 'You are attracted to him. I can sense it.'

"I am not," Gwen said back.

'Yes. It has to do with latent issues involving your father.'

"You are close to being flushed down a toilet," Gwen whispered through a clenched jaw.

There was a pause and then the symbiote said, 'Maybe we can seduce him.'

Gwen wanted to reject it but didn't right away. "I don't see how that will help."

'Subdue him when he is succumbing to his basest desires.'

Again, the notion seemed appealing, but Gwen wasn't convinced. "It's too risky. I don't even know what to say."

'Then I will take control.'

"What? No."

'Too late.'

Gwen braced herself for some kind of mental attack, but it didn't come. She thought the symbiote might try to take over her body or her mind or something, but it didn't happen.

Just when she was about to relax, though, she felt it. The symbiote clung around her body, much like her Spider-Woman costume would have, so when it began to contour to her breasts and lower areas, she almost didn't notice.

The symbiote began to move around her nipples in a circular fashion, slow at first but rubbing against her sensitive skin enough to elicit a reaction.

"Oh," she said aloud.

"Are you alright?" Chris said. He watched her from the mirror. "You're acting weird."

"Mmhmm," she said. "I...uh, just remembered I forgot a phone charger."

"I'm sure they'll have one for you at the safe house," he said.

The symbiote continued to rub against her. Around her ass and pussy, she felt it began to grow tight, worming its way into her crevices and finding every erogenous zone it could. Gwen had the urge to rip her clothes off in an effort to take the symbiote off of her but she knew that would just play right into its plans.

"Mmmmmm," Gwen let out, trying to muffle a moan.

"Miss Stacy, are you sure you're alright?" Chris asked.

"Just fine," Gwen said, but she couldn't stop from squirming in her seat as she felt the symbiote increase its assault on her erogenous zones. The parts that were covering her pussy began to purr, vibrating in a way that stimulated her clit. "Fuck," she gasped. "Oh, fuck."

Just then, the SUV jerked to a stop. Gwen realized that Chris had pulled into an alleyway and was getting out of his seat.

"Wait," Gwen said. "What are you doing?"

Chris was already at her door, opening it with a concerned look on his face. "What's wrong? What's happening? Should I call an ambulance?"

'No,' the voice said. 'We don't need more attention."

"I'm...f-fine," Gwen tried to say. Before she knew it, though, she was reaching for Chris's bulletproof vest, pulling him towards her.

"What are you doing?" he said.

She pressed her body against his and kissed him. Chris pushed her back.

"What the hell is--"

"Just shut up," she said and kissed him again.

Chris's confusion soon melted away. He couldn't deny his attraction to his captain's daughter. She was a stunner: from her bright blue eyes to her body that had been toned by years of ballet and whatever else she did to work out. Her grip on him was like iron and she soon pulled him back onto her as she laid back into the back seat.

Shutting the door behind them, Chris was soon enraptured with this girl who was a good ten years younger than he. He felt as she undid the various zippers and Velcro straps to his vest and then pulled it off of him. He, in turn, began to unzip her hoodie, revealing a loose t-shirt. As he began to pull that up, he found yet another layer of clothing, but not what he expected. It was a black leotard of some sort and if he didn't know any better, he thought it looked like the uniform of a superhero.

Gwen noticed Chris's confusion and broke off from the kiss. "It's a...uh, ballet thing."

"Oh," Chris said, not knowing enough about ballet to know she was lying. So, he ran his hand along her stomach, up her ribs, and to the pair of petite breasts that were heaving up and down with her heavy breathing. He fondled her tightly, which caused the girl to moan more.

In the meantime, Gwen had given up on Chris's top-half and was now touching around for his belt. She found that and undid it with ease, before her fingers found the snaps of his pants and undid those as well.

'What are you doing?' the symbiote asked. 'He is distracted. Attack now!"

"No," Gwen said. "I want this."

Chris, who had been kissing her neck, stopped and looked up at her. "Um, me too."

She pulled him back in to continue licking up her neck, stopping at her earlobe and then going down to her chest. He reached up and felt around her suit, searching for a zipper or a button or anything to undo it.

"Just rip it," she gasped.

'What?' the voice said.

Chris grabbed around the collar and tore it apart. In the darkness, he didn't see it as the suit healed itself and began to recede back. What he did see, however, was a pale pair of breasts, her nipples already erect. They were small, given how petite Gwen was, but that didn't bother Chris. He kissed down her chest until he came upon one of her nipples and flicked at it with his tongue, teasing her, and then sucking on it.

"Oh, god," Gwen moaned.

'Yes,' the symbiote said. 'I understand the pleasure it brings you, now.'

At that, the symbiote split itself further, revealing Gwen's stomach and then stopping just before her pussy. Chris noticed it had parted but assumed it was a delicate fabric and ignored it. He ran his rough fingers over her body, feeling how smooth her skin was. Around her stomach, he felt the slight protrusion of a long scar.

"Ballet?" he asked with an upraised eyebrow.

"Cat," she said. Black Cat, technically, but she didn't have to be specific.

He shrugged again and ran his fingers the rest of the way, pulling down on the little bit of her suit. The symbiote gave way and suddenly, Chris was feeling her pubic area, which was completely void of any hair. Feeling lower, he found that she was already dripping, which seemed to only pull his fingers deeper into the lips of her pussy.

Gwen, already plenty turned on, grabbed his hand and forced it down, moving it in circular motions. Chris followed her lead and slipped his middle finger in, locating her clit and rubbing it.

Almost immediately, Gwen moaned in ecstasy. She moved her hand up his arm and gripped it, enjoying the way his muscles worked as he played with her.

"Choke me," she whispered, feeling an orgasm approaching.

Chris was a good soldier. He could take directions, especially from his captain's daughter. So, with his free hand, he gripped her throat and squeezed gently.

"Harder," she said. He squeezed harder. "More."

Chris looked down at her, concerned he was already close to crushing her windpipe, but she still seemed to be breathing fine.

"Don't be such a pussy," she said. "I don't break easily."

So, he tightened his grip even more.

"Yessss," Gwen said. She closed her eyes and clamped her legs together around his hand as he massaged her clit, her fingers digging into the backseat while she came.

She held that pose for a moment, not breathing or making a noise, just letting her orgasm overtake her. Scared by the red color her face was turning, Chris released his grip and air flooded her lungs as she breathed heavily. But he didn't stop playing with her using his other hand.

"Fuck, fuck," she said. Finally, Gwen opened her eyes and looked at Chris with a carnal intensity. "I need to taste you."

Gwen pushed him back onto the seat with a strength that surprised Chris. She then got on her knees on the floor of his SUV and pulled his pants down. His cock sprang out, already leaking with pre-cum. Immediately, she grabbed it and ravenously plunged it into her mouth. Gwen wasted no time, bobbing up and down on Chris's cock with such ferocity that he had to grab her short, blonde hair to slow her down. She looked up at him with a bratty frown, though, and he let go, allowing her to get back about her business

Chris wasn't a stranger to sex. He'd had his flings in the past, but this was something else. For one, he'd never done anything on the job, even with Jill. And he especially hadn't done anything with the daughter of one of his superiors. Yet, here was Gwen Stacy, going down on him in the back of his own patrol vehicle. This, combined with the way Gwen was unashamed in sucking on his cock, was intense.

"Oh god," he grunted, squeezing his eyes shut.

Noticing this, Gwen pulled his cock out of her mouth and gripped it, looking up at him. "You're not about to cum, are you?"

He nodded, breathing heavily.

'Finish it,' the symbiote said. 'We've had our fun but it's time to be done with this man.'

"Oh, I'm not done with you yet," Gwen replied, answering both.

And with that, she lifted herself up onto the seat and straddled Chris. He moved to grab his cock but Gwen grabbed both of his hands and clamped them in his own handcuffs behind his back, kissing him as she did so. Chris was speechless, surprised by how she had gotten them without his knowing.

Leaning forward, Gwen breathed into his ear, "Sorry, officer, but you're not in control right now."

Chris swallowed, unsure how to respond.

Both of them were still clothed: Chris with his shirt on and vest opened but his pants pulled down, and Gwen, her suit merely split open to expose her tits, pussy, and ass. But that was all they needed for what they were doing.

Gwen then gently lowered herself onto his cock, just letting the tip barely penetrate her pussy, which was still dripping. Chris wanted nothing more than to thrust up, driving his cock the rest of the way in, but he had a feeling Gwen would not be happy with him for that. So, he waited, as she squatted lower, taking more of his cock.

"Mmm," she moaned. "You do feel good."

Chris bit his lip, unable to respond due to the sensation of being inside Gwen. She began to ride him harder, moving up and down, as she ran her hands along his muscles.

"I wish my ex had a body like yours," she said. "I might've stayed with him if he had."

Her rhythm picked up and she was soon riding him hard, her ass slapping down onto his balls.

"Does it feel good, fucking the captain's daughter, officer Redfield?"

"Mmhmm," he said. Again, he felt the mounting pressure in his genitals that he was about to come.

And again, Gwen read him like a book. She suddenly lifted herself off of him, letting his cock throb in the open air.

"Yeah, I think you do enjoy it. But not as much as I enjoy making you squirm."

She sat down on the seat next to him and just barely touched his cock. It throbbed in her hands, yearning for the stimulus. Bending down, stuck her tongue out and ran the tip of it along the shaft.

"Oh god," Chris moaned, laying his head back on the headrest.

'Yesss,' the symbiote said. 'Make him suffer.''

"You've given me an appetite for torture," Gwen replied.

Chris heard this, of course, but in the intensity of what he was experiencing, he wasn't sure what that meant or even how to respond. Without another word, Gwen began to jerk him off with one hand while she fondled his balls with the other. She went slow at first, but slowly began to build up. And just when he thought it was all about to come to its explosive end, she stopped, taking her hands off of him altogether.

"Ohforfuckssake," he grumbled. "Just end it."

"You never said the magic word," Gwen said. She touched his stomach, walking her fingers down it and up his cock. When she got to the end, she took it and gripped it firmly.

"Please," Chris said. "I'm begging you."

'He is under our control, now,' the symbiote said. 'We can make him do anything.'

Gwen studied him, how beet-red he was and covered in sweat, his breathing labored. "Alright, then."

She spun around and sat down on his lap, riding him reverse cowgirl. The sensation was so intense and Chris knew that he couldn't keep this up for much longer, not that he had a say in the matter as Gwen sat up and down, letting his cock slide in and out of her. She gripped his legs, pulling herself down and then pushing back up, working her hips and shaking her ass for him.

"Oh god," Chris said. "I'm going to cum!"

This time, Gwen didn't stop. She continued to fuck Chris until she felt his cock throb, his semen shoot up into her. After the first splash of it, she lifted herself off of his cock and sat forward, letting him blast his load all over her ass and lower back, some of it even reaching up to her upper back with the amount of pressure that had been building up.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Chris yelled out as he finally felt the release he longed for. His eyes were squeezed shut as he came down from the high of his orgasm. When the intensity of it had finally passed and he was able to form a coherent thought, he said, "That...was...amazing."

But Gwen didn't answer back. Chris opened his eyes and found himself alone, the door to the SUV wide open. It was then that he heard his radio going off.

"Officer Redfield, please respond," dispatch said. "Are you in trouble?"

Chris sat up to try to respond but realized his hands were still cuffed behind his back.

"We're sending a car to your location," dispatch said. "All cars in the area converge on Redfield's location."

With a sigh, Chris sat back in his seat and frantically reached for the keys to his cuffs. He was in trouble, alright.