Marvelous Mae the Model

Story Info
A Caretaker helps him remember his wife when she was younger.
1.7k words
4.46
11.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Everyone in the story's older than 18, all legal adults.*

"Everything's all right, Miss Mabel. You're fine," Ashley said as she sat the old woman on the edge of the bed.

"Who... who was that strange man?" There was concern, something close to panic on Mabel's wrinkled face.

"He's not going to bother you, Miss Mabel. You can rest and everything will be fine." Ashley held the woman's fragile frame, supporting her as she lowered down onto the bed. She didn't bother to explain that the "strange man" was Mabel's husband or that they'd lived together close to sixty years now. Mabel couldn't understand that anymore, and if she did understand, she wouldn't remember. There was no point to having this conversation again.

"Is my husband coming home soon?"

"He'll be here before you know it. Don't worry about a thing." Ashley kept her voice calm and soothing, again not bothering to explain that he was just in the next room or that the couple had spoken only minutes before.

She wrapped the blankets around the elder woman's body, seeking as much warmth and comfort as they could provide.

"How did the photos turn out?"

"They're absolutely perfect." There's a skill to lying to people in this way, going along with whatever the person says in order to mollify them. Ashley didn't know what photos Mabel was talking about. Her answer was simply what Mabel needed to hear in that moment. She closed her eyes and settled into the soft pillow. Whatever she said next came out as a quiet mumble through mostly closed lips. Ashley nodded in sympathetic agreement and lied again. "That's right, Miss Mabel. I'll be sure to let them know."

She sat down in the chair beside the bed, watching the old woman in silence. She waited for the slow and steady breathing that told her Mabel was asleep before she stood up and walked out of the room. She left the door open in case her patient woke up and needed anything.

From experience, Ashley knew that wasn't very likely. Mabel was a heavy sleeper and the rest of Ashley's shift would probably be quiet. She did, however, want to go check on Keith. Her heart broke for Mabel's husband. Watching your spouse slowly leave you is always hard. She'd worked with clients who could remember their partner even if they'd forgotten everyone else. Life had not been so kind to these two.

Ashley walked silently through the hallway, another thing she was good at. The living room, where Mabel's most recent episode occurred, was empty. She called his name softly then looked down another hallway at the opposite end and saw the light coming from one of the rooms.

She'd never been in this part of the house before, but she walked that direction and found the man sitting in a padded chair in the center of a small office, staring fixedly at something on the wall. She addressed him with the same soft, soothing voice she used with Mabel, "Hey, Mr. Keith. How are you feeli..." Her words were cut off by what she saw.

The framed poster was large, the size that might be outside of a movie theatre. The image was a high resolution black and white photograph of a naked woman. Curled hair rested on her bare shoulders and framed her face, where she wore a huge, flirty smile aimed directly at the camera. Ashley could imagine the woman winking at the viewer just moments before or after the photo had been taken. Her body was gorgeous, with flawless skin and full, perky breasts. Her tummy was curved just enough to indicate toned muscle. Her legs were crossed at the knee, but shortly-trimmed, dark pubic hair was visible above her thighs.

Ashley's jaw hung slightly open as she processed the sight. Keith, by contrast, had a sad, wistful expression on his wrinkled face. "My girl's sure pretty, isn't she?" Ashley noticed a logo in the bottom right corner of the photograph. Like words that might appear at the top of a fashion magazine, they read, "MARVELOUS MAE."

Ashley's eyes went back to the nude woman's flirty expression. It took her only a moment to recognize those eyes. "That's Mabel."

"A lot of years ago," his answer came out weak as a whisper.

As understanding dawned on her, Ashley looked around the room. There were a dozen or more framed photos of Mae in her younger days. Some had logos or signatures from famous photographers. Some showed the covers of adult magazines. Each picture prominently featured Mae either fully nude or wearing some sort of lingerie. She was posed in a variety of ways to showcase different parts of her body. In one, she had her arms crossed in front of her chest to push her breasts forward. One taken from behind had her bending over to reveal a red thong between the perfectly curvaceous cheeks of her ass. In another, she was reclining while facing the camera and using her fingers to spread the lips of her sex and show off the pink folds beneath.

The images were captivating. In many of the photos, the younger Mae seemed to be looking directly at her. Ashley felt a tingling in her lower torso. The sensation was palpable,"You're right, Keith. She's absolutely stunning."

Against one wall of the office was a flat screen television above a row of DVD's with one particular title that drew her attention. Overcome with curiosity, she removed the disc from its case, inserted it into the player and turned on the screen. There were a few seconds of blank before the words "MARVELOUS MAE" faded in. Above them, came the words, "THE VERY BEST OF." The screen quickly revealed the young model's face. She giggled playfully and spoke to the camera, "There you are, Big Boy. I've been waiting for you." The camera zoomed out to show she was lying naked in a large bed, then zoomed in to her fingers sliding between the lips of her sex. "I'm all wet and ready for you."

In the next shot, she was crouched onto the bed with a skin-tone dildo inside of her. She moaned and bounced up and down on the toy as if she was riding a man's cock. Ashley felt her mouth watering slightly. She glanced over at Keith, who by now had a hand in his lap, squeezing himself through his sweatpants. She smiled while trying not to be obvious. The last thing she wanted for the sweet man to feel embarrassed. Her eyes darted back and forth between the woman pleasuring herself on the screen and the man doing the same beside her.

She took a deep breath, clenched her jaw and made a decision. She knelt down on the floor and placed her hand on top of his. Startled, he jumped a bit in his chair. His face grew anxious as if he were a child about to be reprimanded. "It's all right Keith. Just watch her." Ashley ran her palm around his groin, "Watch your wife."

His frail arm shook slightly as he returned it to the armrest. He turned back to the television as the younger woman pulled his sweatpants down his thighs. White curls of pubic hair surrounded his soft penis. She began to rub her fingertips back and forth across his loose skin, patiently waiting for a reaction.

On the screen, Mae was now underneath a waterfall in some sort of lagoon. It must have been filmed in some beautiful island location. She squeezed and played with her breasts as the water cascaded all over her. Keith's erection was slowly, but noticeably growing.

Mae's voice was heard over the video. "Oooooh. Baby, I have missed the feel of that big hard cock throbbing inside me. Yes. Yes, I am all yours." This was followed by a compilation of moaning sounds. Soon, Keith was hard enough for Ashley's hand to wrap around his aged cock and begin slowly stroking him. "Does that feel good Baby? Oh, you make me feel so sooooo goood."

The video clips continued to play, each one on the screen for less than a minute before it was replaced by something new. Each new pose, new location or position seemed somehow sexier, more alluring than the one before. In one shot, she had a popsicle between her bright red lips. In another, she was throwing her head back and screaming as though experiencing the most intense orgasm imaginable. The compilation had everything.

The entire time, Ashley remained quiet. While it was her hand touching him, she knew Keith was thinking of Mabel. He was reliving the memories of her body pleasuring him, as it had for years. Ashley found she wanted to support that experience for him, not interrupt it.

It was a long time before Keith's body began to shake and his muscles to tense. She increased the speed of her handjob, ready to take him there. To see his face, one might have assumed he was being hurt. This wasn't something his body had experienced in some time. He let out a moan and the woman could feel his cock pulsing. The orgasm didn't shoot so much as leak out of him. There was soon a small puddle surrounded by skin and white hair.

"Give me just a moment, Mr. Keith." Ashley quickly rose to her feet and darted out of the office. She returned almost instantly with a moist warm hand towel. She knelt in front of him again and took her time to clean him, lifting his skin and making sure she had all of it. When she was finished, she gently pulled his pants back up.

"Thank you," he managed to whisper as she rose to her feet. His eyes quickly returned to the screen. He wasn't quite teary, but she could see the sad longing on his face. How much this man must miss his gorgeous wife.

"Would you like a little more time with her?" Feebly, he nodded. "I'll be just down the hall if there's anything you need."

It was bittersweet for her to leave him like that. Seeing him pine for a woman who could no longer even consistently remember him... it was heart-breakingly romantic. Tragic and beautiful at the same time. She sat down on the couch listening in both directions should either Keith or Mabel call her and spent the rest of her shift reflecting on the endearing but cruelly poetic life this couple had been left to endure.