Mary

Story Info
I try and seduce a straight. (750-word challenge)
750 words
4.53
25.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blondsubles
blondsubles
958 Followers

"What am I doing?!?"

"Whatever it is, I approve." I replied, licking my lips from where Mary's kiss lingered.

"I can't. I don't want..." Mary said as she pulled back. She rolled off my bed and quickly ran out of my apartment.

I shrugged, sighing to myself, and turned on the T.V. She'd be back. I'd seduced enough straight girls in my time to know when to let them run. Most came back. Multiple times. "And those that didn't, fuck 'em." I said to myself. Being a philosophy major has its perks when it comes to rationalization.

I met Mary in the library of the university where we attended. She caught my eye when I heard her cute southern accent. Looking up, I immediately pegged her for seduction. After striking up a conversation with her, I steered it towards boyfriends.

Mary went on and on about her one true love, Michael. I plastered on a smile and nodded at the appropriate times. When it was my turn, I mentioned that my last girlfriend and I had just broken up.

Mary looked shocked at my admitting I liked girls, but I could also detect something else. Curiosity. An hour later found us on my bed; me showing her how much better kissers' women are then men. When I reached under her shirt is when she freaked out and ran.

It took two days. Classes were long and I didn't really want company. I'd written Mary off, figuring that she just didn't want to explore. After pouring a jack and coke, I sat at my computer, ready to write a paper. That's when the doorbell rang.

To my surprise, Mary was standing there. She had on a pair of cutoffs and a midriff shirt. "I, um, just wanted to say I'm sorry for the way I acted." Mary said after I invited her in.

"Hey, no biggie." I replied, smiling. "I understand it was new for you." Mary was biting her lip cutely, shuffling from one foot to the other. I honestly don't think she knew how naturally sexy she was. "Um, is that all?" I asked her. I knew damn well it wasn't.

"Well, no. I mean ever since that kiss; you've been on my mind." Mary said, looking at the floor. I placed my finger under her chin, lifting her face, and leaned in.

The kiss started out gently, just brushing lips. Then I added my tongue. Mary mewled into my mouth as our tongues wrestled. That's when I felt her hand tentatively brush against my tit.

Pulling back, I smiled. Taking her by the hand, I led Mary to my bedroom.

Kissing her again, my hands roamed over Mary's bare midriff. I was happy that after an initial hesitation, she returned my kisses with growing enthusiasm. Taking the hint, I touched the bottom of her shirt, lifting it slightly. No reluctance this time.

Mary's satin bra offered little protection against my fingers. Wanting to move this along, I removed her shirt and bra at the same time, exposing her little breasts. Breaking the kiss, I enjoyed the feeling of Mary's nipples hardening between my lips.

Gasping at the sensation, Mary held my head to her tit as my fingers expertly undid her shorts. Her panties matched her bra and soon both were on the floor along with her other clothes.

Maneuvering Mary onto my bed, I gave her a little strip tease. I could feel the lust in her gaze as I lowered my panties, exposing my bare pussy.

Starting at her lips, I kissed and nibbled and licked her body. By the time I reached her trimmed puss, Mary was writhing beneath me. I spread her pussy wide with my fingers. It was glistening wet with anticipation. So, I gave it to her.

Mary was putty in my hands. And lips. And tongue. I had years of practice pleasing women orally and otherwise and poor Mary was soon screaming and gasping and orgasming. Several times. By the time I was finished, she was just laying on my bed, a grin on her face.

I love it when the straights I seduce try pussy for the first time. Mary did alright for a beginner, licking and sucking me to an orgasm. When I finally came, we kissed one more time. I could taste myself on her lips. Mary dressed and thanked me for the amazing time, then left. I knew she'd be back.

Two days later, the doorbell rang.

blondsubles
blondsubles
958 Followers