All Comments on 'Mary and Alvin Ch. 31'

by MelissaBaby

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 4 years ago
Another lovely chapter

One of my favorite things about this story are the little profound moments these people find themselves embroiled in. A lot of these are centered around reminding themselves and each other of what’s important and to live their lives to the fullest. It’s always good advice. Thanks Mel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved It

Nicely done. You took us on a tour but wove in the thoughts and emotions of Alvin facing his advancing years and also Mary reaching middle age. Loved some of the humour in the banter back and forth between Mary and Alvin. You are an amazingly good story teller. Thank you.

SAV12SAV12about 4 years ago
MELISSABABY CAN DO NO WRONG

IT SEEMS THAT THE MORE I READ THIS STORY, THE MORE I START OVER AGAIN. I CAN'T GET ENOUGH. THIS IS NOT A 5* STORY, IT'S THE BEST STORY ON THIS SITE. WHAT A GREAT JOB MELISSA.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelissaBaby@MelissaBaby
A bold bitch and a shy girl. An exile and an ex-con. A lover and a leaver. A wise fool and a stupid genius. A cocksucker. A student. A foodie, a boozie, a weedie. A rider of horses. A kisser of girls. A resister, an insister, a persister. Daughter of a goddess, mother of a gho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES