All Comments on 'Mary and Alvin Ch. 32'

by MelissaBaby

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnnaValley11AnnaValley11about 4 years ago

A wonderful chapter. Will it be the last?

mature_neophytemature_neophyteabout 4 years ago
You did it again!

I was convinced that the "Mary and Alvin" saga had come to it's end but then this chapter showed up on my favourites list! I cried nearly all the way through it and still wished it was longer! If only my marriage, or my relationship with my family even, could have been like this - and yet it dosen't read like a fairytale, but rather real flesh and blood people. The sexuality and eroticism bonding Mary and Alvin is also so real and palpable. Keep on writing, this is the best of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Chapter for this story!!!!!

You have written a another chapter in this Series of Mary and Alvin!!!! I like that Hannah is going to college and Bonita is taking over the wharf and Alvin is slowing down. I can not to see what happens next with the family?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another Gem

You made my day when I discovered your latest posting. I really loved the way you presented each of the characters memories. You have given us 20 years of their lives and I don't want it to end. Thank you for this beautiful story.

MelissaBabyMelissaBabyabout 4 years agoAuthor

Several people have asked if this is the final chapter of Mary and Alvin. It is not. As currently planned, it will conclude with Chapter 37. I greatly appreciate everyone who reads my stories. Thank you all very much.

SAV12SAV12about 4 years ago
A GREAT STORY

I AM SO GLAD TO HAVE FOUND AN AUTHOR WHO CAN TELL A STORY SO COMPLETELY THAT YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO LAUGH AND CRY WITH THE CHARACTERS. HER PRESENTATION IS SO GOOD, YOU FEEL LIKE PART OF THE FAMILY. I TRULY HOPE MELISSA WILL PUBLISH THIS STORY ON AMAZON, TO WHICH I WOULD BE GLAD TO BUY AT WHATEVER THE PRICE, BEFORE SOMEONE COMES ALONG AND STEALS IT FROM HER. IT HAS HAPPENED MORE THAT ONCE ON THIS SITE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelissaBaby@MelissaBaby
A bold bitch and a shy girl. An exile and an ex-con. A lover and a leaver. A wise fool and a stupid genius. A cocksucker. A student. A foodie, a boozie, a weedie. A rider of horses. A kisser of girls. A resister, an insister, a persister. Daughter of a goddess, mother of a gho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES