Mary and Alvin Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alvin moaned in agreement. He ran his hand up her sides and caressed her breasts. She raised her legs and wrapped them around his back, holding him against her. She groaned loudly as her pleasure washed over her, and then laughed out loud.

"What's so funny?" Alvin asked, raising his head.

"Not funny," Mary panted, "just...liberating to be able to make all the noise I want."

"Oh, you want to make noise?" He rose, took hold of her legs, and with one quick motion, flipped her on to her stomach. Mary giggled as she rose to her knees. She grabbed a pillow and hugged it as she listened to the sounds of Alvin unbuckling his belt and sliding his pants down. When she felt his hands on her hips, she arched her back.

Alvin kneeled on the edge of the bed. He aligned the head of his cock with the opening of Mary's vagina, gripped her hips and entered her in one smooth motion. When he was completely inside her he paused, enjoying the feeling of being engulfed in her wet warmth.

Mary sighed as he filled her. When he did not move, she did, slowly sliding back and forth on his shaft. Alvin leaned forward, pressing against her, pushing her down. When she was stretched prone on the bed, he lowered himself down on top of her and began to fuck her harder.

"Oh god, Alvin, fuck me," she gasped.

He increased the tempo of his thrusting hips. "Louder," he groaned.

Mary laughed. "Yes, baby, fuck me harder."

Alvin rose up on his arms and rocked back and forth. The bed rocked with him and the headboard began banging against the wall, again and again. Mary was whimpering rhythmically, in concert with the headboard. "Yes...yes...yes," she panted. Alvin fell back on to her as he came. He ground his pelvis against Mary a few more times, then withdrew and lay still.

"You okay, baby?" she asked.

He rolled off her and stretched out on his back. "I'm alright," he said, breathing deeply. "We made some noise, I guess."

"We sure did," Mary said, turning on to her side and cuddling against him. "Not bad for a couple of old folks."

Alvin shook his head. "You ain't even close to old yet," he told her.

Mary kissed him on the nose. "That's the sweetest thing I've heard in a long time."

She sat up and brushed her hair back from her face. She heard a buzzing sound and picked up Alvin's pants from the floor.

"Your phone is ringing," she told Alvin. She fished it from his pocket and looked at the screen.

"You've got a message. Hand me my glasses from the night stand."

"Is it Hannah?" He asked, when she had put the glasses on.

"Yes. She says she's at Rachel's and they are going out to eat. She'll call again later."

"I'm sorry we missed it."

Mary laughed. "Maybe you are. I was having a good time."

Alvin rubbed her back. "I guess we ought to see to supper ourselves."

"Oh, I have it all planned."

"Alright. What are we making?"

"We aren't making anything. We are going to get cleaned up, get dressed and go out. You are going to take me to Carlino's for supper. Then we are going to the High Tide for drinks and I am going to drink a little too much. I'm going to get maudlin on the way home and you are going to comfort me and make me feel better and fuck me again."

"I always said you were a hell of a good planner," Alvin said.

When they had freshened up and gotten dressed they went downstairs.

Alvin saw the glass jar on the mantelpiece. He looked at it closely. "What's this?" he asked.

"I call it the pocket jar. Ever since Hannah was little, I have put whatever I found in her pockets in it."

Alvin turned the jar, gazing at its contents.

"White periwinkles," he said, grinning.

"That's what she wanted."

"I remember that. Harpswell."

Mary sighed. "She pretty much always got what she wanted, didn't she?"

"She did," Alvin nodded. He ran his fingers down the jar. "But, you know what, Miss Mary? So did we."