All Comments on 'Mary and Alvin Ch. 33'

by MelissaBaby

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1about 4 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for the new post and the new twist in “Mary and Alvin”. I realize this is Literotica but it is refreshing to read a story with some plot, emotion, and feeling. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the sex scenes or I wouldn’t be here but it’s nice to have a story line that includes sex as a believable part of the fantasy.

Thank you, Melissa, for another 5 star chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Somehow the cutest chapter so far

Not sure why but this one struck me as the cutest chapter of the series so far. I love Bonita and seeing her transition from this tough bossy chick to a (almost) teeny girl in love with a boy from distant past made my heart flutter all over the place. You worked your magic in the generation exchange and it really payed off great time. A clear 5 with hopes of more real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Made My Day

Seeing your latest chapter posted really made my day. You continue to produce amazing character developments and getting to better know Nita made for an excellent story. Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Exactly what Oldsage_1 said.

CooperEssCooperEssabout 4 years ago
What a journey...

I really enjoyed the journey they made.

Sometime you read a story and after a few pages you like to end..

This was epic 👍🏼👍🏼

Places filled with live, a great plot and of course people so real that it’s hard not to fall in love with them.

It’s like meeting old friends and watching them getting older.

Thank you for this great story and the joy you brought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome Story!

I've read many many stories on this site in the last 20 or so years. This is by far the best I've ever read. You have a great way about keeping readers wanting another chapter. Please continue with this awesome Story of Mary and Alvin. d3VMor

SAV12SAV12almost 4 years ago
WHAT CAN BE SAID

THAT HASN'T BEEN SAID BEFORE. FORGET THE FIVE STAR RATING, THIS STORY IS A BEST 10 OUT OF 10 STAR. TO THE AUTHOR, I HOPE THAT SHE PLANS TO CONTINUE THIS STORY AND MAYBE CONSIDER WRITING A SERIES OF STORIES THAT FOLLOW THE FAMILY ACTERS, CHARLOTTE, JENNIFER, DANI, HANNA, AND BONITA THROUGH THEIR LIVES.

Kosova_guyKosova_guyover 3 years ago

just stumbled on this series a few days ago after seeing that you had won a prize. you write beautifully. Honestly, i have read through the whole series twice, and several stories a few times more than that. Poignant, endearing, reaffirming, wistful, joyful........ you so do know how to tell a story, and how to paint characters and build scenes. I love this chapter and the the tale of Bonita and Jamie. But all of the chapters are so rich and interesting. Thank you for writing this, and sharing it with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelissaBaby@MelissaBaby
A bold bitch and a shy girl. An exile and an ex-con. A lover and a leaver. A wise fool and a stupid genius. A cocksucker. A student. A foodie, a boozie, a weedie. A rider of horses. A kisser of girls. A resister, an insister, a persister. Daughter of a goddess, mother of a gho...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES