All Comments on 'Mary and Alvin Ch. 35'

by MelissaBaby

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnnaValley11AnnaValley11almost 4 years ago
Nicely done

Thanks for taking such care

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago

Sniff!

Second time in two days a favorite author has delivered a hart warming love story and it isn’t February! Great story, Melissa, I think this old salt choked up at least once on each page. Alvin is getting old and his young bride is approaching 60. Going to hate seeing this story close. Been with you since back about chapter 3 or 4. Love your fantasies and the way you describe them in your stories.

Take care and be safe.

Cheers

SAGE

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

A marvelous story continues!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I wish I had your words to tell you how much I enjoy your stories. Thank you for all your hard work and sharing it with us.

SAV12SAV12over 3 years ago
THE BEST

STORY ON THIS SITE! CAN ANYONE TELL ME DIFFERENT? I DON'T THINK SO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding!!

Thank you so much for sharing this outstanding story! It's really tremendous and took a lot of time and effort on your part I'm sure. Certainly one of the best on the entire site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WONDERFUL!

What a great story! It is so well written with a great "plot." Really loved the characters and their journeys through real life issues and experiences. Thank you so much for writing and posting this for all of us to enjoy.

SlithyToveSlithyToveabout 1 year ago

Brilliantly done. Thank you so much for sharing it here.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 2 months ago

This is so cheesy and sentimental! Then why have I cried so many tears of joy throughout this series? Oh. yeah. I guess, despite my erudite facade, I’m awfully cheesy and sentimental, too.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelissaBaby@MelissaBaby
A bold bitch and a shy girl. An exile and an ex-con. A lover and a leaver. A wise fool and a stupid genius. A cocksucker. A student. A foodie, a boozie, a weedie. A rider of horses. A kisser of girls. A resister, an insister, a persister. Daughter of a goddess, mother of a gho...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES