Mary & Luke Ch. 06

Story Info
Mary and Luke take a trip and things go south.
3.1k words
3
3.3k
00

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a spin off of my original story/series (Love Comes Second). It is not in the same genre of stories, but they are related so there may be some places/scenes where the genres overlap. This series will be from the perspectives of the two servants, Luke and Mary.

I recommend that you read my previous chapters before this one.

*****

Chapter VI

Luke

I finish getting Douglas ready and we walk down to the library where Princess Jade and Mary are waiting for us.

Douglas walks inside and up to Princess Jade. A man down the hall gestures to me to tell me the carriage is ready outside. I then walk to the door to the library again.

"The carriage is waiting, your highnesses," I say.

Though this carriage size is something I've ridden in my whole life, Mary seems to be fascinated. After the prince and princess have gotten inside, I help Mary inside and she gasps softly. There are two parts of the carriage, and they are separated with a partition. One is significantly larger than the other, the one for royalty, but the smaller one has plenty of room.

"Wow, this is wonderful. Like a fairytale!" Mary whispers to me.

"You've never ridden in a carriage before?" I ask.

"Only once, and nothing even close to this."

I'm about to say something when Mary and I hear Douglas from across the partition, which only helps block out some whispers and block the view of the other side.

"You know Jade, this ride normally takes around forty-five minutes..." Douglas says. I look at Mary and she rolls her eyes.

"Is that so?" Jade asks.

We hear Douglas speak, but he does so too quietly for us to hear. I block out their conversation and lean in to whisper in Mary's ear.

"I'm excited to get you alone again," I chuckle. She blushes then kisses my cheek and laughs softly.

"I'm excited, too. I enjoy being with you in more ways than one," she replies.

Mary lays her head against my shoulder and I close my eyes.

The carriage stops and we both stand up. Douglas gets out first to help Princess Jade step out, then I follow her to help Mary out. I look out and see that the king and queen are already up on a platform.

"I now announce, for the first time as husband and wife, Prince Douglas and Princess Jade," we hear the king say. There are cheers of joy and congratulations as they step up the steps to the platform to sit beside the king and queen at the large table. "Now, let the feast begin!" he yells. The king sits down next to the queen and the food is brought to everyone immediately. Wine is poured and seems to be never-ending, and there's more than enough food for everyone.

Mary and I sneak away while no one is watching. We go into a garden area behind where everyone is eating and sit in some bushes. The area around us is sprinkled with trees that get thicker the farther one goes back. Flowers sprout randomly among the trees and next to the trails. I kiss Mary tenderly and she moans softly. We sit there, kissing and groping each other until we hear the king talking to the prince and princess.

"It is unacceptable for a prince and princess to be drunk in front of their subjects," we hear the king nags. I walk out, hoping to help Prince Douglas not get in trouble.

"Your majesty, I'm sure the prince and princess meant no harm. They are most likely just experiencing first outing nerves. You know how it goes," I say, hoping I won't get yelled at for talking to the king in such a friendly manner.

The king smiles slightly, "You're right, Luke. Please, my son and daughter, forgive my judgment. I do expect you will learn from this experience and leave your glasses full for the rest of the night?"

"Yes, we will, father," Prince Douglas reply. The king bows, then me and Douglas bow back and Jade curtsies. He turns and walks back towards the table.

"Luke, where have you been?" Douglas asks. Just at that moment, Mary walks out of a small path a few yards away from the one I came from.

"I've been... doing things," I say. I look over at Mary who's now right next to Jade. A young and petite woman walks out of the same path I did. It's probably good that it looks like she was with me instead of Mary.

Douglas leans close to my ear and whispers so no one else can hear, "I wonder what your lady would think if she saw you leaving with her?" We both laugh when I shrug my shoulders.

Meanwhile, Jade leans into Mary to ask the same question Douglas asked me only a moment ago.

"I was trying to find a bathroom," she replies quickly and loudly.

Douglas tells us to tell the king that they're going to sit in the garden to sober up a bit. Mary and I both nod in agreement then turn to walk to the platform where the king is sitting.

--~~~--

Mary

I stay slightly behind as Luke walks up to the king.

"Your Majesty, the newlyweds asked me to inform you upon their whereabouts. They're taking a short walk to sober up, then they'll meet back here when they feel decent enough."

"Very well, Luke. Thank you," the king dismisses. Luke walks back to me and together we walk back into the garden.

Once we're alone again and no one can see us, Luke smiles down at me, "Would you like to find somewhere private and hidden?" he asks.

"What are you suggesting?" I giggle.

"I'm suggesting that we fuck. I want you so badly," he whispers. I hold back a moan at his words and simply nod my head in reply.

We walk through the garden, trying to find a thick bush that has a small clearing inside. When we finally find one, we get inside quickly. Luke immediately kisses my lips passionately.

He lays me down and I pull off his shirt. He growls lightly in need and kisses my neck as he unties the front of my dress. I try to keep my moans quiet as he pinches my nipples lightly.

"Fuck, Luke. That feels good," I moan when Luke sucks on my tits. I quickly grab Luke's shirt to hold over my mouth when he bites down lightly on my right nipple. Luke lifts up my skirts and kisses down my body, closer and closer to my wanting pussy. I close my eyes and put the shirt to the side, my mouth open in pleasure.

Luke pushes his fingers inside me and I moan into his shirt again.

"Damn, Mary, your body is so ready for me. Does being outside in the open turn you on?" he asks, smiling wide. I don't answer, wanting to simply relish in the pleasure he's giving me.

He pulls out his fingers and leans down to lick my pussy slowly. I squirm and move one hand to the back of his head to pull at his hair. Luke sucks on my clit and licks inside me while my moans get louder. He reaches up to pinch my nipples again and roll them between his ring fingers and thumbs. My body tenses up and I scream into Luke's shirt, which luckily muffles the sound quite well, as I finish.

After a few seconds, I push away his head with my hands, his shirt discarded to one side of my head, "Enough, enough. I'm too sensitive," I pant. Luke wipes my juices off his face and climbs back on top of me. He kisses my neck again and then her lips as I whimper slightly.

"You liked that?" Luke asks me, looking deep into my eyes. I smile and nod my head. I put my hands on either side of his face and pull him into a deep and passionate kiss. Luke brings one hand up to cup my face and I wrap my arms around his neck.

I lift one of my legs around his waist to pull him closer, "I want you, Luke," I whisper. He quickly obliges and reaches down to undo the buttons on his pants. I reach down to help him pull down his pants a little and he slowly inserts his cock inside me. We both groan together when he's all the way in.

"Holy shit, Luke. I forgot how good you feel inside me. It's been too long," I say.

"Fuck, you're right. It's only been a day and a half but I don't think I can wait this long again. You're not bleeding yet, are you?" Luke asks. I shake my head.

He pulls out then pushes himself back in, getting into a rhythm of thrusting. I moan a little each time he's all the way in.

After a few minutes of Luke thrusting into me, Luke's speed increases, "Fuck, Mary. Your tight pussy is gonna make me cum," he says loudly.

"Shhh Luke, you're being too loud. We can't be caught," I warn. I reach up and cover his mouth with my hand in an attempt to muffle his sounds. Luke's whole body tenses as he finishes inside me, panting as he lets his body relax.

"I love you," he whispers from above me. His eyes open wide, most likely shocked that he let that slip. I freeze and I try to say something, but I can't get any words out.

"Um, so. That kind of just came out. I didn't actually mean it," Luke says, trying to save himself. He pulls out of me and sits up awkwardly.

I prop myself up on my elbows and look up at him, "You didn't mean it?" I ask, almost a little sad.

"No, I didn't mean it. I don't love you, I love someone else and-" he's interrupted by someone sneezing closeby. We quickly get dressed, hoping no one saw or heard anything. We're standing next to each other when Jade and Douglas round the corner.

"Hey, you guys! We've been looking for you two," Jade laughs nervously.

"You have? I'm sorry your highnesses, we were just having a conversation about... um, about how I annoy Mary sometimes the noises that come from my room at night. Our bedrooms share a wall and she says she can hear me and my lady during... intercourse," Luke stammers. I roll my eyes discreetly.

"Oh, I see. I hope we didn't interrupt your conversation," Douglas says.

"Not at all, we're all finished here!" I say eagerly as I walk towards them, my back now to Luke.

"Okay then. Let's go back to the feast, shall we?" Douglas says, linking Jade's arm in his. I nod and walk right behind the couple while we all make our way back. I can feel Luke's cum dripping down my leg only moments after he said he loves someone else.

-~~~-

Luke

We all walk back in silence. When we sit down, Mary makes sure to sit next to Jade so I sit next to Douglas, sulking a little.

The rest of the feast is uneventful. I'm not looking forward to having to sit next to Mary on the way home... I really shouldn't have tried to save myself so much when I let those three words slip.

After everyone is ready to leave, the prince and princess climb into the carriage first. Mary and I come after, her dodging my hand when I try to help her up.

Inside the carriage, I lean over to hold her hand. I want to tell her that I didn't mean what I said.

"Mary..."

"Stop trying to touch me, Luke. Why don't you just save it for the other girl you've apparently been seeing," Mary whispers passive-aggressively when my hand touches hers.

"Mary, come on. I'm sorry. You're the only one I want," I reply. I really don't want to lose this wonderful woman because I slipped up when trying to not seem overbearing in our relationship.

"Shut up, okay? You apparently love someone else. So how about you leave me alone and stick to one girl. Stop trying to apologize, you're just making this harder on me. Just because you don't have feelings for me doesn't mean I don't have them for you. So leave me alone and let me get over this. It's bad enough that I'm gonna have to see you every day, I don't need you telling me you're sorry," Mary replies, her voice shaking and getting a little louder.

"I don't think you understand-" I try, getting cut off by Mary.

"I do understand. I understand that you don't care about how I feel. Why else would you fuck me and then tell me you love someone else. Just fucking be with her and stop talking to me," she rips her hand away and moves her whole body to the other side of the seat on the carriage. I give up, knowing she won't listen after it being so fresh.

Soon enough, the carriage stops. "We're back," I hear Jade say through the partition.

Douglas helps Jade down and when I go to do the same, Mary pushes past my hand again and gets out on her own. This does not go unnoticed by the servants that are watching, which could cause trouble for us.

Mary walks quickly, almost jogging, to catch up with Jade and Douglas. She stands by Jade's side and follows us into the library. I walk behind at their pace, following them too.

They get to the library just a few seconds before me.

"As you requested, my wife. Pick a book out for me and I'll leave to the other side of the library so you can read in peace," Douglas says as I walk through the doors. I stand beside Douglas, looking down at my shoes.

"Happily," Jade smiles. Jade looks at the selection and picks one out to give to Douglas. Douglas walks away from Jade and Mary, so I follow him. I pick out a small book that I can start to read. I'm learning slowly how to read with Douglas helping me with big words and their meanings.

--~~~--

Mary

Jade and I sit down in a corner behind a wall of books, one that she's decorated and set up with a comfortable chair for each of us and a cozy blanket. She lights the candle that's sitting on a metal table next to our chairs and pulls the blanket over her legs. I pick a book that's thinner and looks less intimidating since I can't read very well yet. We've been working on that, though.

After a few minutes of reading, I set down my book and look at Jade, but say nothing. She looks up from her book and smiles, "Hi Mary. Is there something you need?"

"Nothing that I need, princess. I just thought I should tell you that I'm going to use the restroom. I just didn't want to interrupt you mid-paragraph, which I know you hate, so I was waiting," I reply in a whisper, getting up. I don't want Luke knowing I'm leaving.

"That's fine, Mary. Take your time, I'll be here for a while," she smiles as I turn to leave.

I walk out of the doors without detection from Luke or Douglas. Instead of going to the bathrooms, though, I make my way to the stables. I know a lot of the stablehands are involuntarily celibate, and I'm looking for some revenge sex.

"Well, hello there. Who are you?" the man says. He's is smaller and bulkier than Luke. He's still taller than me, but not by much. He's more muscular, but not necessarily in a good way. On his short frame, it looks a little ridiculous. He has very blonde hair that almost shines in the light of the torches lining the walls.

"Hello, I'm Mary. And you are?" I walk up to him seductively.

"George. Why have you come down here?" he asks.

"Well, I was thinking you might want to fuck?" I say brazenly.

"Um, yeah. I would like that," he smirks at me and I try to smile back. He's not that attractive, but he's not ugly either. Better than I could say for basically every other servant here.

He kisses me roughly and I wrap my arms around his shoulders. He lays me down on some hay and kisses my neck. He lifts up my skirts before he's even seen my body. He unbuttons his pants and I feel his cock is already hard.

He pushes his tip against my pussy before I'm even slightly ready, but I'm honestly just wanting this to be over already. I spit onto my hand and reach down to rub it over my pussy so I'm wet enough for him to fuck me. He groans as he pushes himself inside me.

It feels okay, but Luke's cock is much thicker and longer.

"Mmm yes, George. Don't stop," I say, moaning a little. I'm thinking this might've not been the right thing, but it doesn't feel bad so I don't stop it.

"Yes, Kary. You feel so fucking good," he says. I roll my eyes, but I don't care that much. George lays on top of me, thrusting inside me harder and harder. I think he's going to finish already.

"Fuck fuck fuck, Kary. I'm gonna cum," he says, laying down on my body more. His thrusts become sporadic and I fake some moans while he finishes.

Right after George is getting up, I push him the rest of the way off and get up quickly. "Thanks, George," I say nonchalantly.

"Nice meeting you," he replies, chuckling lightly. I brush off my skirt and walk out of the stable area and toward the library again, jogging when I'm out of George's sight.

I walk to the corner Jade is supposed to be at and see that she isn't there. Luke and Douglas are gone, so I assume she left to go to bed. I'll have to go help her now. I walk back out into the hall and see Princess Jade walking towards me.

"Oh, Princess Jade. There you are," I smile. She smiles back.

"You were gone for quite some time. I came to look for you," she says. I feel my eyes widen slightly.

"Well, you found me. Here," I reply.

"Yes, I did find you. Here," she says back. I really hope she didn't see me and George, "Well, I should probably get going. Douglas said he'd be waiting for me upstairs,"

"Alright Jade, I'll see you tomorrow," I say, walking past her and quickly hauling my ass up the stairs to our rooms before she can catch up.