Mary has Lost the Use of Her Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,989 Followers

"Did you see everybody staring at me when you fed me in that restaurant?"

I just smiled, when anybody looked at us she thought it was funny. On one occasion she even had a fit of the giggles.

"Yes, but did you see that young man look at us when we both went into the bathroom together?"

"No, I missed that."

"He stood there open mouthed. You can guess what he was thinking we were going to be doing in there."

She laughed before saying, "I never thought how it would look. Next time I will pretend to be your lover. We could even hold hands."

I gave her a serious look, then I shook my head, but she knew I wasn't angry. So far it has been a brilliant day. I then left her alone watching television while I cooked the evening meal.

"Thanks Daddy, that was really nice."

"I am glad you liked it. I pride myself in my cooking but I have a limited menu. I will be making the same meal again in a few days.

"Good, I don't have a problem with that."

"I am too tired to sort the kitchen out, I will do it in the morning. Let's relax and watch some television, it's been a long day."

Slumped in the chair I almost fell asleep, Mary looked tired as well. At nine I was ready for bed.

"Do you mind if I have an early night? I can get you ready for bed now and you can stay up if you want."

"I am tired as well, but what I really need is a bath."

My cock thickened as I realised that her request would mean that I had to touch her naked body, and touch it all over. I knew that eventually she would need a bath, but until she had mentioned it I had put it to the back of my mind.

"Is that OK?"

"Yes, you stay here until it's ready."

As she turned her head away from me I took the opportunity to adjust my cock before standing up. It took me fifteen minutes to fill the bath, that was good timing because when I went to get her the programme had just finished.

"I like the foam, what did you put in?"

"Something that was in the back of the cupboard, it's supposed to relax you and it's got a nice lavender smell."

I was now used to undressing her so it didn't take long before all her clothes were off. I then covered her hands with the protective mittens that the hospital had given me. When they were on she kept looking at them and giggling.

"They make my hands looks so big."

"Yes, like boxing gloves."

She then threw a few pretend punches at me, it was childish but it made me smile. When she stopped I helped her into the bath, and to then slowly sit down. The foamy water was up to her waist, leaving her impressive tits completely exposed. As I knelt down to wash her I tried not to look at them, but that was easier said than done because her torpedo like nipples were in my eyeline. I yearned to suck on them.

"I don't have a wash cloth so I will have to use my hands."

"Good, that's what I do. I find most cloths are too rough for my delicate skin."

I started with her face, then I worked down to her waist washing everything above the water except for het tits.

"Now I am going to do your feet."

I was about to start when she looked at me and smiled, then she said, "You have missed something," then she added, "It's OK Daddy you can wash them, that is if you want to."

I just nodded. As I put soap onto my hands I told myself that there was nothing wrong with washing her there, but my now expanding cock told me otherwise. My first touch was tentative, well away from her nipples. Then slowly, with both hands, I moved towards them. When my palms pressed against her nipples she gave a small gasp. I waited to see if she would complain, but she didn't. A few seconds later I did it again. It felt good, but I wanted to pinch and rub them with my fingers. However as soon as my fingers touched them she quickly moved her arms to cover her tits. I had mixed emotions, embarrassment at what I had tried to do, and anger with myself because I had rushed in. If only I had taken more time she might have been more responsive. When I dared to look at her I was surprised to see her smiling.

"Naughty Daddy, you know I am ticklish."

I laughed, mostly out of relief. If she was happy to pretend that I had been trying to tickle her then I was happy to go along with it. I then got back to washing the rest of her. This time I did tickle her, on the soles of her feet. I only stopped when she begged me to. This time I didn't go too far, the washing ended when my hand got to her inner thigh.

"All done."

"Tell me more about you and Mother."

That took me by surprise.

"What do you want to know?"

"Last time you told me how she let you play with her top, when did she let you go further?"

I probably shouldn't have told her anything before, but since I had it was now difficult to not tell her more.

"It was two or three weeks after I started playing with her tits. That day I was sucking on them for a long time, changing from one nipple to the other. I was enjoying it and she was, but then she suddenly stopped me."

"My nipples are getting sore."

"I thought that was it, but she giggled, just like you do, before saying, 'Would you like to finger me?' I didn't speak, I just nodded like crazy and I think I had a stupid grin on my face. Your Mother couldn't stop laughing."

I was about to continue then I realised that my hand was still on her thigh, it had been resting there from when I started telling her about her Mother. I gave her leg a squeeze with it and she giggled.

"Tell me more."

"Your Mother then got up and reached under her skirt to take her knickers off. When they were off she sat back down next to me. We started kissing and I put my hand on her knee and slowly moved it up her leg."

Without thinking I started to move my hand upwards, I only noticed what I was doing when it became trapped between her thighs.

"Did she open her legs for you?"

"Yes."

My hand was now released, my Daughter had done the same as her Mother had done all those years ago. I didn't know if it was a conscious action from her or not, so I was hesitant to move my hand further.

"You can carry on."

When I looked at her I knew what she wanted, she wanted my hand to go higher, all the way to her cunt.

"When I got to the top she spread her legs even wider to make is easier for me to touch her."

In a childish voice she said, "Mother, you were a naughty girl," then she giggled as she lay down in the bath.

She was now flat on her back with her knees out of the water, and they were as wide apart as they could be within the constraints of the bath. My hand was still on her thigh, inches away from her honey pot.

"What are you waiting for?" then after a slight hesitation she added, "I want more."

"When I got to the top I put my whole hand between her legs and pushed my palm against her cunt."

There was a long moan from my Daughter as it touched her. It felt good, nice and plump.

"Did she like it?"

"Yes, she moaned when I did it."

Exactly like Mary had just done. If I was to close my eyes I could believe it was her rather than my Daughter.

"Then I started to play with your Mother's cunt."

There was a noticeable shiver of excitement from her as she waited for me to do the same thing to her.

I hesitated for a few seconds, then I started to move my fingers. I was eager to find her opening. When I pushed the tips of two fingers into her she gasped. As I slowly fingered her with them the gasp turned into a moan. I was careful not to go in too deep, this was new to her so she would need time to get used to it. I had done this lots of times, to lots of women, but there was added excitement because it was my Daughter.

Even though I had only just started her breathing was already heavy. It was as if years of pent up sexual frustration were coming to the boil. She was going to reach it soon, perhaps even before I got to work on her clit. I then moved my fingers quicker, and I pushed them deeper.

When I looked at her I saw that her eyes were now closed, and there was an expression of pure pleasure on her face. She was obviously enjoying what I was doing to her, but I might be enjoying it even more. It had been a long time since I had fingered a cunt as tight as this. Two fingers seemed to fill it up. I envied the lucky man who was going to be the first to push his cock deep into that tight opening.

"I feel as if I am going to faint."

She was now looking at me wide-eyed.

"It's OK, close your eyes and let Daddy take care of you."

She didn't appear to know what was happening. Was this going to be her first climax?

As she closed her eyes again I moved my fingers to her clit. If this was going to be her first one then I wanted it to be special, a big one.

I started rubbing it slowly, and she moaned. When I did it more vigorously she moaned louder. Her clit was now nicely swollen, and I longed to lick it, to feel it in my mouth, but for now it could only be worked on by my fingers.

Two minutes later she still hadn't climaxed. I had been with enough women to know that she was on the edge, she just needed something extra to tip her over.

"Just relax my little girl, come for Daddy."

Then I rubbed her clit as fast as I could, my hand was a blur and the water between her legs was splashing about. A few seconds of that was enough, her body shook and her head went back, almost under the water. Then she clamped her legs together trapping my hand. Thirty seconds later, when she relaxed, my hand was free.

As I waited for her to recover I thought about what I had just done to her. What would her reaction be? Would it be regret, or even anger towards me? Eventually she opened her eyes.

"Thank you Daddy."

It had been said with love, and when I helped her to sit up she leant over and kissed me on the cheek, that almost brought a tear to my eye.

That night in bed I found it difficult to sleep. I kept thinking about what had happened, even after I had masturbated it was still on my mind. I had mixed emotions of guilt and pleasure. Would I be the first one to fuck her? Eventually I decided it was up to her, if that was what she wanted then I would not say no. We wouldn't even have to bother with any contraception because of my vasectomy. Soon after I drifted off to sleep.

Both of us woke early and we enjoyed a leisurely breakfast together. She was bright and cheerful, and I was in a good mood as well. There was no mention from either of us about what we had done together in the bathroom, all the talk was about what we should do today.

"Shopping."

"No, we did that yesterday."

"Daddy, that doesn't mean we cannot shop again today."

"That's true, but we must have visited every shop in town, there are no more to see."

"We can go to the same ones."

I gave a deep sigh, and she laughed because she knew that she had won.

I thought she was joking when she had said she wanted to shop in the same ones as yesterday, she wasn't. We went to all of them again, and some more.

"No I can't go in another one. I am all shopped out."

That made her giggle.

"I promise this will be last one."

"It had better be. It's nearly six, we have been out all day."

It was a large department store. She was interested in the underwear. It didn't take her long to pick what she wanted to buy.

"I think that's it."

I paid, it was my treat for my favourite daughter. As we were about to leave she stopped.

"I am not sure about the bra I bought. I should have tried it on, but I guess I can always bring it back and exchange it if it doesn't fit."

I rolled my eyes and she noticed.

"I have an idea. I know we have already paid for it but I could still try it on. If it doesn't fit I can pick another one now, it will save us having to come back another day."

I nodded vigorously, anything to avoid not having to return it at a later date was definitely a good idea.

She giggled before saying, "You look silly, stop nodding."

The attendant at the changing rooms was very helpful, until actual help was required.

"I'm sorry I can't come in with you. It's against company policy."

Mary turned to me, but I just shrugged my shoulders.

"But your partner can."

She turned to me again and I could see she was trying to stifle a giggle. When she turned back to the attendant she just said, "Thanks."

When we were together in the cubicle the giggle came out.

"Stop it. She will wonder what we are doing in here."

When she eventually managed to control herself I undressed her. She was now naked from the waist up. As I searched in the bag for her new bra I could see her looking at her tits in the mirror."

"Do you think they are too big?"

I glanced up at her and said, "No," before continuing the search.

"I think my nipples are though."

"Found it," then I muttered under my breath, "Don't be silly, they are perfect for sucking."

She stopped admiring herself, then said, "Perfect for sucking?"

"Yes."

I could see her thinking, then in a low voice, only just audible, she said, "Mine have never been sucked."

I turned and hugged her, then as I held her I whispered in her ear, "Can I suck them?"

Without any hesitation she gave a small nod, that was all the approval I needed. When I put my mouth onto her nipple I was in heaven. I then sucked and nibbled each one in turn. When I glanced up at her I could see she was biting her lip, trying to stop herself from making a noise. She was doing a good job, that was until I put my hand up her skirt and then into her knickers. She was so wet that my two fingers went in easily, all the way to the knuckles. I was about to fuck her with them but she took control.

She was now thrusting hard against my fingers, all I needed to do was to keep them still, she was moving her cunt against them. We had a frantic minute or so of her moving her body back and forth, and me sucking hard on her nipples, before she came. It was another big one, and she was noisy.

It took her a while to get her breath back, "Wow, that was fantastic."

Her face was beaming, but it changed when she saw my erection trying to burst out of my trousers.

"Sorry, can I do something for you?"

I could see she was eager to please me, and I was tempted.

"No, not here. It will be better if we wait until we get home."

The bra did fit. When we left the cubicle we tried to act casual, to pretend nothing had happened, but we didn't fool anybody. The attendant gave us both a dirty look, but thankfully didn't say anything. However as we were leaving a middle-aged woman stopped Mary and they had a whispered conversation. When she left Mary couldn't stop giggling.

"She was in the next cubicle. She says she heard everything."

"Was she angry?"

"No, far from it. It got her excited. She said her husband is in for a treat tonight."

We had a quick bite to eat before we returned, getting back at nearly nine. As soon as the door was closed Mary pointed to my crotch.

"Will it wait until tomorrow? I am so tired, I just want to go to bed."

That suited me. If the truth be told I was exhausted and my feet were killing me. A climax would be nice, but it would be a lot better tomorrow when we could take our time with it. That night I fell asleep with a smile on my face, I was on a promise.

When I woke up that smile was still there. I had a feeling that it was going to be a great day. Should I get up? I then yawned, that made my mind up, I would try and get some more sleep. Within a few minutes I felt myself drifting off. The next thing I knew was that somebody was saying, "Daddy". When I opened my eyes Mary was sitting on the bed.

"Are you OK? It's ten o'clock, I thought you were never going to wake up."

"Sorry, I suppose you need breakfast?"

"I can wait a bit longer."

She then got under the covers and sat next to me.

"You have been telling me about Mother, but nothing about yourself."

"What do you want to know?"

"What was it like when you first touched a girl's tits?"

I smiled, my daughter is always direct. If she wants to know something she just goes ahead and asks it. I then thought about that first time, all those years ago.

"It was at a party, we had sneaked into one of the bedrooms. I had fancied this girl for a long time but this was the first time we had got together."

"How old were you, and what was she called?"

"It was a few days after my nineteenth birthday. I cannot remember her name, but I do remember her tits."

She gave a quick giggle, then said, "Carry on."

We kissed for a while, then I wanted more. She only had small tits but I was desperate to feel them. All the other girls before had stopped me, one had even slapped my hand. When I put my hand on her I was expecting her to say no, but instead she started lifting her top out of her skirt. That surprised me, and I didn't move my hand again until she whispered, "Play with them."

"When I pushed her small bra up and got my hand onto her tits I thought I was going to come in my pants."

She screwed her face up, "Daddy that's gross."

I gave her a look that said, 'Don't interrupt', then I continued.

"Even though her tits were small she had nice nipples. Quite big, but nowhere near as big as yours. It then got even better. To my amazement she unzipped me and got my cock out."

"What a dirty girl. It's no wonder you remember her."

She had said 'dirty' as if it was a compliment, and I wouldn't disagree with that.

"How did it end?"

"With my cock in her mouth."

"Was it good?"

"Yes, she had obviously done it before so she knew what she was doing. It didn't take me long to climax. I almost choked her."

That gave Mary a fit of the giggles.

"She wasn't happy that I hadn't warned her that I was about to come. That broke the mood and she went off in a huff. An hour later I saw her go back into the bedroom with another guy."

"Poor Daddy, did that spoil it for you?"

"No way, it was a great climax. One of my best."

She laughed at that and I joined in. When she stopped her face became serious, then looking me in eye she said, "Will you teach me?" Before I could reply she added, "To suck a cock."

How could I refuse, she was so keen to learn? Years ago I had taught her how to play chess, now it was time to teach her something far more important.

I was already erect. When I pulled the covers down she stared at my crotch. When I lowered my pyjamas, and it sprang out, she gasped.

"It's so big."

I shook my head, "It's quite a good size, nearly seven inches, but it's not massive. There are a lot of cocks much bigger than mine."

Her mouth opened in astonishment.

"Really? This one is big enough for me."

"Your Mother always used to say that it was big enough to give her pleasure, but not so big that it brought tears to her eyes."

I thought she would find that funny, but she didn't react, instead she kept on staring at it. Then in a low she said, "Tell me what to do."

I hesitated, my first thought was to say to her, "Get on all fours so that I can fuck you from behind," but I managed to control myself. I was supposed to be teaching her how to suck cocks, not how to be fucked. If I was lucky she would eventually let me do that.

"Lower your head and put the tip into your mouth."

"It's sticky."

"Now slowly take more of it in."

She gagged after only three or four inches.

"Take your time."

There was more gagging, but it was impressive for a first time. I was starting to enjoy it.

"I will let you know when I am about to come."

She then stopped and moved her head back so that my cock came out.

"What do I do then?"

"It's up to you. Some women like the man to come in their mouth, and some even swallow it afterwards. Others want the cock out before the man comes. For your first time it might be a good idea if I take it out just before I climax."

"What did Mother do?"

chris99999
chris99999
3,989 Followers