Mary has Lost the Use of Her Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,989 Followers

I wish I had set my alarm. We got up late, only arriving at the hospital two minutes before the appointment.

"Nice to see you both again. The nurse will take your bandages off so that I can check your hands."

She took her time inspecting them, and I was worried that there was a problem, then she smiled.

"They have healed well, even better than I expected."

Mary was about to speak but Doctor Harding got there first, "Yes, you do not need the bandages anymore."

"So what happens now?"

"Your Daughter can use her hands. She just needs to be careful for another week or so. If she does anything that feels uncomfortable or painful then she should stop."

There was a slight hesitation from her before she continued with, "Jim can I please see you in my office, there is some paperwork that needs to be sorted out."

I left Mary with the nurse, five minutes later I was back. We left the hospital holding hands. When we got to the car she was buzzing, excited that everything was now back to normal. As I was driving she glanced across at me.

"Daddy you look very happy."

"I am. My little girl is well again," then I gave her a smile before adding, "And Claire asked me out."

"Doctor Harding?"

"Yes."

"It was when I went into her office, there was no paperwork, she just wanted to get me alone."

"I like her she is very nice, I am pleased for you."

"I am glad you approve."

"Daddy?"

There was now a worried look on her face.

"Just one thing."

"What's that?"

She giggled before saying, "You are an old man, how are you going to be able to satisfy two women?"

I hadn't thought about that. My Daughter was obviously keen to continue with what we had started two weeks ago, and I was as well.

"I don't know. But I am going to have fun trying!"

--------------

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

chris99999
chris99999
3,989 Followers