Mary has Lost the Use of Her Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,991 Followers

"I always used to come in her mouth."

"Did she swallow?"

I thought back to all the times when she had pleasured me with her mouth.

"Yes, every drop."

I got a look of determination from her, "Then I will do the same."

I was proud of her, she was a quick learner. She wasn't taking in more than she could manage, and there was a nice rhythm to it. I could feel my climax building. Occasionally she would gag, but that only added to the excitement.

"Daddy is about to come. There is going to be a lot, swallow it as best you can."

That prompted her to move her mouth faster, just at the right speed to make my climax a good one.

I held back for as long as I could, but then the inevitable happened, my cock started to pour it into her mouth. She did her best, but there was just too much for her. Some ended up dripping down her chin. I wiped it off with the sleeve of my pyjamas.

"How was it?"

She was eager to know.

I made a show of thinking about it, but really I didn't need to. It had been very good and I was going to tell her that.

"Well, marks out of ten?"

"It was an eight, you lost marks for not swallowing it all."

"Next time it will be at least a nine."

When I saw the look in her eye I believed her.

We then spent the next half hour talking, mostly about her mother. This time it wasn't anything sexual, just what she was like as a person. When we did eventually get up it was lunch time.

"That was good, I am absolutely full. I never realised you were such a good cook?"

"Since you Mother died I have had to learn. I am glad you liked it."

We hadn't talked yet about what we were going to be doing for the rest of the day, but I got the feeling it was going to be a lazy one. It was. Apart from cleaning the kitchen the most strenuous thing I did was change the television channel. When it was time for bed we had watched everything from a gardening programme to three episodes of a mini-series, and everything in-between. It had been a good day, but I guess any day when you have had your cock sucked is a good day.

The next day my little girl wasn't well, she was in a lot of pain with her hands. I was worried, up to now the medication she was on had worked well, but today it didn't seem to be helping. I called the hospital.

As usual Doctor Harding was very helpful.

"It's not uncommon for this to happen, but don't worry she just needs her painkillers changing. If you come in now I can prescribe them. You will get them free as part of your treatment."

It was a two hour round trip but it was worth it. When we got home the new medication was already working.

"I feel much better. Do you think I can have a bath? A long soak is just what I need."

Twenty minutes later she had her wish.

"I have some things to do. Shout me when you want to come out."

Half an hour later she called me. As I was drying her between her legs she grimaced.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes, it's just the short hairs catching against the towel," then she added "It's starting to itch."

"With a bit of luck your bandages will be off soon, then you will be able to shave yourself."

"It will be at least a week, I can't wait that long. Will you do it for me?"

I hesitated before answering, shaving her would be a very intimate thing to do. Then I almost laughed. I had already sucked on her big tits and fingered her juicy cunt. She had even swallowed my come.

"Of course I will, do you want me to do it now?"

"No, tomorrow. I need you to get my razor and some other things from my place."

In the morning she gave me a list of what I had to get. I left her alone for two hours while I did some shopping as well.

"This is what I got."

I held them up in turn.

"Thanks, that's everything."

Five minutes later we were in her bedroom. I placed a large towel on the bed then I took her skirt and knickers off. When she lay on the bed she seemed reluctant to open her legs. Despite all the things we had done together while I was looking after her, I had never had a good look at her cunt. She was now nervous about opening her legs to expose herself.

In a matter of fact voice I said, "Should we start?"

She gave me a forced smile then she moved her legs, only stopping when they were fully open. I then lifted her knees up so that I could get better access to her. She was now in the perfect position to be shaved. A position that would also be good for fucking her. I was tempted to push my luck, to try, but instead I settled on having a good look.

From having fingered her I knew it was a plump cunt, but what I hadn't appreciated was how nice her lips and clit looked. Her opening was so small, how had I managed to even get one finger in, never mind two? My cock twitched as I imagined pushing it into her. I tried to erase all such thoughts from my mind, I needed to concentrate on the task in hand, to shave her.

Once I started I was OK. She was tense at first but when she realised that I knew what I was doing she relaxed. It didn't take me long, there was now just the stubble near her lips that needed removing. I took my time doing it, I didn't want to nick her in such a delicate area. When the last bit was done I brushed a few stray hairs off her, accidently touching her clit as I did so.

"Sorry, I was getting some hairs off."

"It's OK, you just took me by surprise."

I looked closely at her cunt, it was now nice and smooth. At her opening I could see something glistening, small drops of juice, she was obviously wet.

"Are you admiring your work?"

"Yes, but I am also admiring your cunt. It's a thing of beauty."

She looked surprised, wondering if I was being serious. When she realised that I was she said, "So you really like it?"

"It's perfect, everything a cunt should be."

That pleased her, she even opened her legs wider to give me a better view.

"Did you ever shave my Mother?"

"Sometimes, when I did it was always special."

"Special, what do you mean?"

"That's because when I had finished I always licked her to a climax. She loved it."

She gave me that look again, and I knew what was coming next.

"In that case you had better do the same to me."

It wasn't a request it was a command, but one I was perfectly happy to obey.

My first lick was from her opening up to just under her clit. When I did it again she purred with pleasure. I couldn't help smiling, if she thought this was good just wait until I started licking and sucking her clit. Next I pushed my tongue as far into her cunt as I could, savouring its strong musky taste. My chin was now getting covered with her juice.

I continued exploring all of it, except for her clit, for several minutes until I couldn't wait any longer. I was now furiously sucking on it, trying to get it to explode. She was responding with all sorts of moans and groans, and at times she was shaking her head from side to side.

She was going to climax soon, but I needed to as well. Without stopping what I was doing to her I managed to unzip myself. My cock was now free and I was desperate to enter her with it. However when I lifted my head away from her and moved into a position to do that, she shouted, "NO." There was a look of horror on her face.

Then In a calmer voice she said, "I am not ready for that yet". After a brief hesitation she added, in a low voice, "Give me some more time, then I will be ready."

That last part eased my frustration. She didn't want me to fuck her now, but she was going to eventually let me. As I looked at her I wondered when that would be. She then smiled, "Put it in my mouth, and for fucks sake get back to licking my clit."

She then giggled, only stopping when my cock entered her mouth. When my tongue got back to her cunt it was a race to see who would climax first. It was a close run thing, probably a draw. As her body went stiff I grunted and my cock twitched. For a few seconds I was worried that she might bite down on me, but thankfully she didn't, instead she eagerly gulped down everything that I gave her.

"That was my best climax so far."

"Good, you are certainly making up for lost time."

"Was Mother like that, once she started she wanted more?"

I laughed, "Yes, she was just like you."

"Thanks for shaving me, but you might have to do it again in a few days if I still have these bandages on."

I just nodded, that would be something to look forward to. Then I suddenly had an idea about what to do today.

"I think we should go to the cinema."

"Today?"

"Yes, let's go after lunch."

So that was what we did. It might have been a good idea to go to the cinema, but it wasn't a good idea to let my twenty year old Daughter pick what we would see. It was a slushy Rom-Com. Before I saw it my expectation was low, and I wasn't surprised by it, it was as bad as I thought it would be, but Mary loved it. There was an annoying fifteen minutes after the film finished when she continued to talk about it.

We ended the day watching a film at home. It was all action, just what I like, but I think she only watched it to keep me company. It was childish but I felt as if I had got my own back on her.

The next day was a Monday. That's normally my least favourite one, it's the start of the working week and Saturday seems a long way off. However when I woke up I smiled, the most challenging thing I would have to do today is think of something for us to do. After breakfast that changed. My boss called, there was something he needed to go over with me, he wanted me to come into work for a few hours.

"Sorry, I don't really have any choice. He has been very good to me letting me have two weeks off."

"Don't be silly Daddy, it's not a problem. I can manage perfectly well on my own for a while."

I was away for four hours. When I got back Mary was glad to see me. I quickly tended to her needs, then I had to go over some papers that I had brought back with me. Most of the day was spent working on them, and I had to call my boss a few times to discuss some of the details with him. Finally it was all done.

"That ruined the day, but now I can make us a meal, what would you like?"

"Chinese, but let's have a takeaway," then she gave me a stern look before adding, "And I will pay."

There was no objection from me. An hour later we had eaten. When I puffed my stomach out and patted it, to show that I was full, she thought it was very funny.

"Daddy, you are so silly."

"I think I may have eaten too much. Do you mind if I leave you alone again while I have a bath?"

"No, but please put the television on for me."

As I soaked in the bath I wondered if she wanted one as well, if I had asked she might have joined me. That was something to think about for another day.

When I woke the next day I felt apprehensive. I wasn't sure why until I realised that it was probably because my boss had called me yesterday, and that my worry was that he might call me again. However there was nothing I could do about it, so it was best to put it out of my mind.

After breakfast we stayed in the kitchen talking, inevitably we eventually got round to 'what shall we do today?' Neither of us had any original suggestions.

"I have some jobs to do. If you think of something we can do after lunch then let me know."

While I worked I tried to come up with something, but without any success. When it got to lunch time I had given in, but as I was feeding her a sandwich something sprang to mind.

"We can go ice skating."

That got a sudden laugh even though she had a mouthful of food, and she almost choked. Eventually she recovered.

"What's funny about that?"

She just smiled and waved her bandaged hands at me. I felt so stupid.

"Sorry, not a good idea when you cannot use your hands to break a fall."

"I am a good skater, but I do fall sometimes."

"But have you got a better idea?"

I could see she was thinking, her face was all screwed up, then she beamed.

"I know what I want to do."

I briefly closed my eyes, it must be shopping.

"I want a massage. Will you take me to that parlour we saw when we were out shopping the other day?"

It was my turn to laugh.

"I don't know why you are laughing, that's a perfectly sensible suggestion."

"Sorry, it is, but not at THAT massage parlour."

When I explained to her what went on in such places she was surprised and excited. Then I waited for the obvious question, she didn't disappoint me.

"How do you know about them?"

I just smiled.

She then wagged her finger at me, and tried to look angry, before saying, "Daddy, you are so naughty," but she spoiled it by then giggling.

"Not as naughty as the girls who work there."

That made her giggle again, and I thought she would never stop. When she had finished she wanted to know all about them. I spent the next half hour telling her in detail what went on in such places.

"There must be some parlours that only do a massage, but I don't know any."

She looked disappointed, then I saw that look on her face, the one she has when she has a plan.

"YOU can massage me."

I thought about it for a few seconds. She would get what she wanted, and I would get to touch her body all over. It was definitely a better idea than ice skating. Ten minutes later she was lying naked on her bed, and I was rubbing baby oil onto her back.

We both knew that this was might start of as a massage, but it wasn't going to stay like that for long. I spent several minutes on her upper body, and she gave appreciate groans when I pressed my hands hard against her. However even though I was doing her back, for most of the time my eyes were fixed on her bottom. What a bottom, nice and plump, but not too fat. It looked firm but it wobbled nicely as I massaged her.

"That's nice, but please do my bottom."

I didn't need asking twice. It was as good as it looked, and as I worked on it I decided it was at least a nine out of ten. I might even tell her that. After working on it for five minutes I wanted more, I wanted her cunt.

I slowly pushed on her thighs, she responded by opening wide for me. When I pushed upwards as well she changed her position so that she was now kneeling, but with her stomach flat. I now had the perfect view of her cunt. I then bent my head and took a deep breath, it smelt heavenly.

I was tempted to ram my fingers straight in, but I resisted. Instead I slowly explored her lips, rubbing and pulling on them. When she started to wiggle her bottom I smiled, she was obviously as keen as I was to take it further. I decided to test her by positioning two fingers at her opening. I didn't push them in, I just teased her with them, she wriggled even more but she couldn't manage to get them in any further.

"Finger me."

"You are not ready yet," I said it even though I knew she was.

"YES I am."

Then, as I pushed them all the way in, she gave a low animal moan. As I fucked her with them it continued, but a lot louder. This was good, but I knew I should be fucking her with my cock, but was she ready? Only one way to find out.

While I worked on her cunt I got my cock out. It was rock hard and throbbing, I would give anything to get it deep inside her.

"Why have you taken your fingers out?"

When I pushed the first inch in she gasped, she now knew why I had stopped fingering her. I was hesitant to go deeper.

"Yes or no?"

I thought I would have to ask her again, but then in a low voice she said, "Yes."

It was my turn to be hesitant. If I continued there would be no going back.

"Yes," this time it was in a louder more confident voice. My little girl wanted to be fucked.

She was tight, very tight. I stopped when I was up to my balls in her. She now had seven thick inches of meat inside her, more than enough for a first time.

"Daddy be gentle with me."

"Don't worry, I will be."

Then I smiled. I would be gentle, but I knew that eventually she would ask for more. It would end with her wanting me to fuck her hard, and when I did she would get her first climax from being fucked.

It was five minutes before she wanted it harder. I was now giving her full strokes, always pushing to the top of her cunt. Every time my balls slapped against her she moaned. I was holding her hips as I fucked her. When I moved her so that I could go in deeper she grunted.

"Fuck, it's in so deep. But don't stop."

I wasn't going to. Soon she would want to be finished off, perhaps in a minute, but I was wrong, it was two minutes.

"Fuck me hard, I am ready to come."

When I upped the pace I grunted, I was nearly there as well. I was now fucking her as hard and as fast as I could. She lasted another thirty seconds then her breathing changed, she was almost gasping for breath. Two or three brutal strokes took her over the edge. I felt her cunt pulse against my cock, that finished me off. As she collapsed onto the bed I poured it all into her, there was a lot. When I had finished I felt as if my balls had been drained.

It was at least a minute before I got off her. My cock was all shrivelled up, and it was sticky with both our juices. When she turned over I was nervous, now that we had finished what would her reaction be?

"Thank you Daddy," then I got a kiss on the cheek.

That night when I went to bed I thought about all that had happened since Mary had burnt her hands. She was now well on the road to recovery, and in no pain at all. Also she was no longer a virgin. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

It was my phone ringing that woke me up. I glanced at my watch before answering it, seven thirty, it must be work.

"Hello Jim, Claire Harding. I hope I didn't wake you?"

"No," she was a nice lady so I didn't want to embarrass her by telling her the truth.

"Sorry to call so early. I have been doing some research and I have found a new ointment that should help with the healing of your Daughter's hands."

"That's good news."

"Will you be able to bring her in today?"

"Yes, what time?"

"As early as possible. I am keen to try it out."

I thanked her then I went to wake Mary. She wanted to skip breakfast and go there straight away but I said no. It was just after nine thirty when we got to the hospital.

"Thanks for coming in. The nurse will take your bandages off then I will apply the ointment."

Both her hands were still red. Doctor Harding examined them in detail before declaring, "They are healing well. This stuff I am putting on should speed the process up."

I just nodded, she was the expert. If she said everything was OK then I would take her word for it. Thirty minutes later we were on our way back. Before leaving we made an appointment for Saturday morning. That was just three days away but the Doctor was confident that there would be a significant improvement by then, and that her bandages might be able to come off.

"Daddy, do you remember that department store we visited last week? The one where I tried the bra on."

How could I forget?

"We pass it on the way home, can we please go in?"

"Yes, but we had better keep away from that attendant at the changing rooms."

That made her giggle, but she stopped when I looked at her. I was being serious, it would be embarrassing to meet her again.

I was nervous when she wanted to look in the underwear section, and more nervous when she asked me to pick a bra out so that she could try it on.

"Don't worry Daddy, if she is there I will just leave it."

Fortunately it was different woman. Mary showed her bandaged hands to her and explained that she needed to take her 'partner' in with her.

"Hold on let me check something."

She then searched on the counter, stopping when she found a single sheet of paper.

"It's a new directive from the management."

She took her time reading it then she smiled, "Apparently something happened in one of the cubicles last week. You partner can go in with you but you will need to be accompanied by a member of staff," then she added, "I have no idea what it was but it must have been serious."

chris99999
chris99999
3,991 Followers