Mary has Lost the Use of Her Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,989 Followers

I knew, but I just casually said, "Probably teenagers messing about."

"It might be, but it does mean more work for my team. I need to make a phone call."

It was answered straight away.

"It's Mrs Hamilton, please ask Anne to come and see me."

Five minutes later a young woman approached us, she was in her later teens, or possibly Mary's age. There was a quick explanation of what was required of her then all three of us went into a cubicle.

"I am sorry about this, it's the new rules. I am just here to supervise."

I tried to ignore her presence as I removed Mary's top and bra. When that was done I noticed Anne scrutinizing Mary's tits, she seemed impressed. She was a big girl herself, perhaps she was comparing her chest to the one that was now on display. After looking at one then the other I decided there was not a lot to choose between them.

The bra was now on and Mary was inspecting it in the mirror.

"I like it."

Anne chipped in with, "Does it fit OK?"

"I think so."

Anne looked at me and said, "Put your hands under the cups and see if it feels firm."

When I did that Mary giggled. She also moved her tits slightly from side to side, it made it look as if I was playing with them.

"Does it fit?"

"I think so, but I am no expert."

"I am, but I am not allowed to touch. But I have an idea."

When I looked at her she was pointing to her chest.

"I am a similar size, hold mine."

I looked at her wide-eyed, was she joking?

"It's OK I don't mind."

The bra felt the same as Mary's, and her tits did as well, big and heavy. I knew I should stop but I decided to push my luck.

In a serious voice I said, "It's difficult to tell, you have your top on."

Without any hesitation she started to unbutton it. When it was off she gave me a girlish smile, all coy and innocent, then she said, "Try again."

As I placed my hands on her I glanced across at Mary, she was smirking. When I turned my head back to look at Anne her eyes were closed. I was now playing with her tits rather than trying to assess her bra, and she was chewing on her lips, obviously enjoying what I was doing. Her nipples had responded, they were pushing out through her bra and I was desperate to suck on them. However when I tried to push her bra up she suddenly opened her eyes and then held my hand.

"No."

It was said in a low voice but I knew she meant it, so when she released my hand I didn't try to touch her again.

"Sorry, did I go too far?"

"No, it's just that I want more than that and we don't have time for both."

I was puzzled, what did she mean? I looked at Mary and she seemed to be as confused as I was. However when Anne proceeded to take her knickers off and bend over it became clear what she wanted.

"You can fuck me but be quick. If you can give me a climax that will be nice, but don't take too long."

As I took my cock out Mary gave a nervous giggle, I glared at her and she stopped. Anne grunted when I entered her. I was now fucking her hard with full strokes. This had to be quick.

Two minutes later I felt my climax building, another thirty seconds and I was almost there. Anne wasn't making any noise, but her breathing was getting heavier. When I reached it I had no idea if she had or not. I quickly pulled out and she stood up, she then stretched her back, it must have been uncomfortable for her.

"Thanks, that was a nice little climax. It will keep me going until I see my boyfriend tonight."

So she had come, but not an earth shattering one, however she seemed pleased. I certainly was, her cunt had been nice and tight and my climax had been a good one.

Five minutes later we were back with Mrs Hamilton.

"Did the bra fit, and was Anne helpful?"

It was a yes to both. We were leaving when she called us back.

"Sorry, do you have time to answer some questions about your experience today?"

I looked at Mary and she shrugged her shoulders, so no objections from her.

"Yes we do."

It took her a few seconds to find the relevant form, then she filled in some details before speaking to us.

"All of these are on a scale of one to ten, one being poor and ten being excellent," she then looked at both of us to make sure we understood, before adding, "How helpful was Anne?"

"Ten."

Any assistant who takes her knickers off and bends over so that you can fuck her deserves top marks.

"How do you rate the overall experience?"

Mary chipped in this time, "That's a ten as well."

"And the final question. Would you recommend us to a friend?"

"Yes, I will. Please score that as a ten."

It was definitely one to tell my mates at work about, though Mary would have to be substituted for a girlfriend. I would not be telling them that I had been in the cubicle with my daughter.

Mrs Hamilton was now smiling, pleased that her assistant had done well.

"Anne you have done a good job. Is there anything you would like to add?"

"Only that I did enjoy helping you, and that if you require further assistance then please come back."

When we talked about it in the car Mary couldn't stop giggling. She kept repeating, "If you require further assistance then please come back." It was funny at first but after the fourth or fifth time it became irritating.

That evening we ate early, and after cleaning the kitchen I joined Mary in the living room to watch television. I was expecting her to give me some indication that she wanted sex, but she didn't. She seemed happy as we were. I found that strange because what had happened in the cubicle had excited her, and I was now expecting her to want to be satisfied. Perhaps she was just tired, I hoped it was that rather than her having regrets about what we had started doing together.

Both of us went to bed early. When I thought about Anne I got excited, but I resisted the temptation to masturbate. I wanted to save it for my Daughter, that is if she was still willing. With that thought still in my mind I drifted off to sleep.

"Wake up sleepy head."

For a few seconds I didn't know where I was, still disorientated from waking up.

"I need your help in the bathroom."

"Can't you manage on your own?"

"NO."

Then I realised what she wanted me to do. Bottom wiping was definitely the worst part of looking after her.

"Hurry up, I can't wait much longer."

Thankfully we got there in time.

"Now that's done would you like some breakfast."

"Yes, but I want a bath afterwards. I think I am starting to smell."

I sniffed the air in an exaggerated manner, then I said, "Yes you do."

She thought I was being serious, but when I smiled she knew I was joking.

We ate quickly, then I left her alone slurping her coffee through a straw while I ran the bath. I made it hot and deep for her. After helping her in I left her to soak for ten minutes.

When I returned I started to wash her. She then looked up at me.

"Will you please make love to me," then she added "When we have finished here."

She had taken me by surprise, and for a second or two I was lost for words, then I looked her in the eyes and said, "There is nothing I would rather like to do."

Five minutes later she was out of the bath and I was drying her.

"Hurry up, I can't wait much longer."

I smiled, this time what she was eager for was something we would both enjoy.

She got into bed first, I then undressed and quickly joined her. We were now facing each other and her big tits were pressing against my chest. I could feel her warm breath against my face. When I moved my head so that our lips touched she opened her mouth, I quickly pushed my tongue in. I could tell she liked it. When I removed my tongue she then explored my mouth with hers.

For a few minutes we did nothing but that, then I reached down with my hand. When I found her nipple she pulled her head back and gasped.

"Suck it, suck it hard."

My mouth was quickly on it, and my hand that was now free was frantically trying to get between her legs. As I pushed it between her thighs she rolled onto her back and then opened wide for me. This time there was no exploring of her lips and opening, it was two fingers thrust deep into her. I could feel her tense when I did it, but then she relaxed. The moaning started when my fingers got to work on her, they were pushing in and out of her, getting her cunt ready so that she could be fucked.

I was now sucking as much of her tit into my mouth as I could.

"I like that, suck harder."

I did, and I also squeezed another finger in. It was tight but I got an appreciative groan that told me she was OK. I then got into a nice rhythm, and she was obviously enjoying being fucked by them.

"Lick me."

I wanted to stay like this for longer, but today it seemed that she was the one dictating what we should do.

I went straight for her clit, giving it firm strokes with my tongue.

"Lower."

She then gasped, good I had found the right spot. I concentrated on keeping it there but it was getting difficult because she was now wiggling her bottom. It would be better if she stayed still, but I was managing to hang on.

After a couple of minutes of this it looked as if she would climax this way, I tried to help her achieve it by putting my fingers back in.

"No, not your fingers. I want your cock."

Then, as quickly as I could, I gave her what she wanted. When I pushed her legs up and thrust it in deep she almost reached it.

"Yes that's what I want. Fuck me hard."

I now had her legs almost over her shoulders, and I was thrusting into her so hard I could hear my balls slapping against her. She was groaning as if she was in pain, but the look on her face was pure pleasure.

"I NEED to come."

That spurred me on. I lifted her legs even higher and I felt as if I was going in deeper.

"YES. That's it, don't stop."

It was now hard work, and I was hoping she would climax soon. I was almost there as well. If she didn't come soon I was in danger of reaching it first and leaving her hanging, or worse, collapsing on her through sheer exhaustion.

Fortunately the problem was solved when her body tensed and the climax arrived. It was a big one. She was now writhing her body and shaking her head from side to side.

"STOP, I can't take any more."

I closed my eyes and pushed harder, I was just on the edge. A few seconds later I got relief. I kept her legs up as I poured it into her, then I let go of them when I had finished. I was now slumped on her, breathing heavily for at least a minute. She was the first to speak.

"That climax felt different than the others."

"Different in a nice way?"

"Yes, just what the Doctor ordered."

I raised my head and looked into her eyes, "I don't remember her saying that."

She thought that was very funny, and I thought she would never stop laughing. I had to join in, it was one of my better jokes.

After lunch we watched daytime television, and amazingly we found something interesting to watch, something that we both enjoyed. It looked as if it was going to be a lazy day. I was still basking in the afterglow of good sex so I was content to do as little as possible. However Mary surprised me.

"I want to go for a run."

I looked at her.

"Yes I am being serious."

"But you don't have your running gear here, and I would have to come with you."

"So what's the problem? You can go and get it, and you can run with me."

I gave a long theatrical sigh, and she pretended to be annoyed, but we both knew I would give in.

We ran for four miles, which was three and half miles more than I would have liked, but I did manage to keep pace with her. When we finished she looked as if she could do another mile or two, but I was dead on my feet.

Back at home we showered together. It was quicker than having a bath but a lot more difficult to keep the water off her bandages. Her hands were covered by the plastic mittens that the hospital had supplied, but I was still worried about the shower blasting water on them. However when I inspected her bandages after we had finished they were completely dry.

That night I slept like a baby, and when I woke I felt refreshed. My muscles felt a bit sore but not as bad as I thought they would be.

"I enjoyed that run yesterday, can we please do it again today?"

I ignored her, she was trying to wind me up. She was about to say something else when I fed her a large spoonful of porridge, that shut her up. I needed to go out and do some food shopping, but that would not take long. How would we fill the rest of the day?

"I am struggling to come up with a plan for today, any ideas?"

She finished off the last two spoonfuls before replying.

"I was thinking about it this morning before you got up. This is what I would like to do."

I wondered what she had in mind while I waited for her to continue.

"We should start by going for a long walk, somewhere in the countryside. Then we should have a nice lunch at a simple restaurant, nothing fancy or expensive."

She looked at me and I nodded my approval.

"On the way back I want to do a bit of shopping, there are a few shops I want to visit."

"OK, but I don't want it to take all afternoon. I need to buy some food."

"And finally when we get home I want you to take me to bed and ravish me."

"I will do my best, but I might be tired. It sounds like a lot of walking."

That made her giggle.

"I am sure you will be able to manage it. What do you think of my plan?"

"I am not too keen on the shopping, but other than that it works for me, especially the last bit. I know of a nice walk through a wood. It's a forty minute drive to get there but it's worth it."

She was now smiling, happy that she was going to get what she wanted.

"And when we get back I have my own plan on what we can do."

She looked at me curiously, waiting for me to continue.

"I have a new position for you. It was your Mother's favourite."

She wanted me to say more but I refused, I told her it was a surprise and that she would have to wait and see what it was. When she realised I wasn't going to tell her she stopped quizzing me about it.

There was very little traffic so we got there in just over thirty minutes. The trail was mostly through woodland, it was a well-worn path that was easy to follow. We took our time walking it, stopping often to admire the view. When we got back to the car I looked at my watch.

"Two and half hours. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, now let's find somewhere to eat. I am starving."

"Did you notice that burger place we passed on our way here?"

She hadn't, but she was keen to go there. Ten minutes later we were stuffing our faces. The food was good and we took our time eating it.

"What time is the hospital appointment tomorrow?"

"It's ten or ten fifteen, I will check when I get back."

"Do you think the bandages will come off?"

"The Doctor seemed optimistic, but don't get your hopes up."

In the car ride home she was subdued, she was probably thinking about tomorrow. I didn't say anything to her, but I was as well. If the bandages stayed on I would need more time off work. So far my boss had been very good, but I am not sure what his reaction would be if I had to ask for an extra week.

When we were a few minutes from home Mary started quizzing me again.

"Go on tell me."

"No, I want it to be a surprise."

After the third time of asking she realised that I wasn't going to give in.

"It's good to be back home. Would you like a coffee?"

"NO, I want to go to bed."

When I looked at her screwed up face I had to laugh. I was teasing her, and when she realised it she burst out laughing as well. I then took her to my bedroom where I slowly undressed her. When I had finished she moved towards the bed, but I stopped her.

"No, stay there."

I quickly took all my clothes off, then I held her against me as I kissed her. It was a delicate kiss on the lips, no tongue. Moving my head to her ear I whispered, "I want you on the chair."

She then turned her head to look at it. She had seen it lots of times before but this time she appeared to be studying it. I then sat on the chair. As I leant back I held my cock in my hand.

"When it's hard I want you to sit facing me."

She just nodded, her eyes were fixed on my rising cock. It didn't take it long to get to its full length, and when it did she moved towards me.

"That's it. Slowly lower yourself down."

As she did I took her weight with my hands. When she was sitting on my lap my cock was deep inside her.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes, but it's in so deep. Deeper than before."

"That's why your Mother liked it. She wasn't keen at first, she said it would be uncomfortable for her. However once she tried it she found out that she liked it."

It was a solid wooden chair with soft padded arms, not much to look at but perfect for fucking on.

This time when I kissed her it was a lot more passionate, and she responded with her tongue. I greedily sucked on it. When I groped her big tits she gave a deep guttural sound, one I had never heard from her before. It wasn't long before my mouth was on a nipple. I sucked hard and long on it, only stopping so that I could switch to the other one. Her head was now back and her eyes were closed, and there was a look of contentment on her face.

As I continued milking her she started to gently rock on me. It was what her Mother always did. That was my sign to start working on her cunt. When my finger found her clit she gave a long soulful moan. What I liked about this position was that it made the clit stick out more, and that is what it had done to my Daughter's. It felt bigger and more swollen than before.

"Rub it harder."

I was now using two fingers, pushing them firmly against it, her moaning increased. I wanted to start fucking her by lifting her with my hands, but I was reluctant to stop what I was doing because she was obviously enjoying my fingers.

I like this position but it has one drawback. The cock is in so deep that it means the woman normally can't last long, it's perfect for a quick climax. From the sounds Mary was now making it was going to be a quick one for her as well. I didn't want that to happen. I wanted to delay it as long as possible so I eased off. I was now sucking her more gently, and my fingers were softer on her clit. However she responded by wiggling her bottom more, even arching her back. She was determined to reach it, with or without my help.

When I removed my fingers she pushed her cunt forward as if she was searching for them.

"Don't stop I am nearly there."

I responded by lifting her up, then quickly lowering her back onto my cock. That made her gasp.

"Yes, fuck me."

I then did, as best I could. It was hard work but I managed to get a nice rhythm going. However I couldn't continue like this for long. It would be better if she was on the bed.

I held her firmly as I stood up, then I staggered the few steps to the edge of the bed. She was now flat on her back with her legs over her shoulders, and I was pounding her cunt as if my life depended on it.

"Fuck me, fuck me."

I almost laughed, what did she think I was doing? Her Mother liked it fast and furious, so I shouldn't be surprised that her Daughter wanted the same.

When I climaxed my vision went blurred, that only happened when it was a good one. As my cock twitched I felt her cunt pulse, perfect timing.

It took her a long time to recover, I thought she might even have fallen asleep. When her eyes eventually opened I got a big smile.

"I think that is my favourite position as well."

"Good, I am glad you liked it."

We stayed in bed for another hour, cuddling up to each other and talking. I told her more things about her Mother, mostly all the silly things we had done together.

Our evening meal was a takeaway. It was a good end to a good day. We were both in bed at nine, it had been a long day. Tonight, for the first time, we slept together.

chris99999
chris99999
3,989 Followers