Mary in the Pleasant Light

Story Info
Sensual school teacher is naked after a test to her class.
1.9k words
3.41
16.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zorro4l
zorro4l
78 Followers

All characters involved in this story are over 18 years old.

Mary was a girl who was still studying at the local university and on occasion to complement her studies, she would come to work as a substitute teacher. She was about 22 years old, she was beautiful with long brown hair slightly wavy, her brown eyes were large and made a beautiful set with the features of her face topped by full lips and very harmonious. Her figure resembled an hourglass with round and very feminine hips.

It was Mary's first day of work at the school. She had prepared everything very early in the morning and had taken care that her appearance was impeccable to look like a respectable authority figure for her new students, in her bed was ready her outfit which consisted of a gray pencil skirt and an elegant white blouse, once ready, Mary went to the door, she put her skirt back on after fixing her stockings looking for everything to be perfect and went to work.

The boys of the senior year were already seated in the classroom when the bell rang, Mary entered just at that moment, in one of the first rows sat Samy of 18 years old, who was strongly shocked by Mary's dazzling presence.

She walked through the classroom with confident and elegant steps while the sound of her footsteps was accentuated by the high heels she was wearing and gave a toned appearance to her calves that for moments could be seen in the discreet opening at the back of her skirt, her hips moved in a cadenced way with a rhythm that perfectly tuned with Samy's gaze, who silently contemplated in ecstasy this imposing and feminine presence, who was settling in the classroom.

Mary introduced herself by writing her name on the blackboard and prepared to call the roll of the students, it was very difficult for Samy to divert his attention from Mary, he had never had so much concentration on someone like that, no one noticed this rapt attention so this made Samy look as if he was attentive to the class.

The day passed quietly for everyone. Samy was very quiet, it was already the last hour of the school day and he was determined to finish a test that Mary gave them to evaluate the academic level of the group and thus to know what direction the classes he would teach those days would take.

Samy finished his test before all his classmates and got up to deliver the test to the desk where Mary was sitting very attentive to her reading of the curriculum for that school year, as she sat with her legs bent side by side and had a pencil between the cruel sensuality of her lips. Samy placed her proof on the desk and could sense Mary's perfume flooding the air in that brief space as well as she observed her more closely, she could peek for a moment at Mary's white blouse to notice a part of the beautiful lace that crowned the cups of the satiny C cup bra that Mary had on under her blouse.

In a very disguised way Samy returned to her seat and all her attention went back to Mary who stood there silently oblivious to all the light pouring over her in an almost magical spiral, imperceptible to the rest of the people present.

Samy was the rest of the test observing Mary, the intensity that was conspiring in her gaze was flooding with a powerful white light all over the classroom and as this light faded returning the color to its normal tones, meanwhile Mary continued sitting finishing her reading and looked up.

"Where is everyone, at what time did they go out, I didn't hear the bell!" -Mary said worriedly.

She hurried to the door and as she crossed it she saw that the corridor was equally empty, for a moment she thought it was a bad joke, but she refused to believe it, she couldn't have failed to notice a room full of students being vacated in just a few seconds without her noticing. And everything was immersed in resounding silence. She returned to the desk a little nervously, stumbling back to the chair where she had been sitting minutes before.

She rearranged it and sat back down to take a breath seeking to assimilate her current deserted surroundings, felt the chair a bit cold and noticed that both her skirt and blouse were gone as well. Mary became very nervous about what was happening, there she was alone with full cut panties perfectly fitted to her round feminine forms, at the waist she had a garter belt holding up her stockings and a satiny white bra with lace finishing off at her cups that matched those panties and the garter belt Mary was wearing.

"Where are my clothes!" -Said Mary in fright. She felt some relief as she noticed that she was completely alone and saw no one else in the room.

All that silence generated in Mary a strange and terrifying mixture of ecstatic peace in that instant that became endless, she began to feel watched and got up again from the chair looking for that look that followed her in that empty room.

She had a lot of grace as she moved as she walked through that empty room, she headed towards the door walking through the deserted and silent hallway which was filled with the footsteps of Mary's heels who continued to feel watched, she did not stop her steps and that invisible gaze seemed to become more distant as Mary walked away in her elegant gait and the graceful movement of her hips covered in those full cut panties that hinted at the roundness of her buttocks, which moved to the rhythm of her steps in a subtle and restrained way.

Mary reached another hallway in which on one side were some glass covered windows that let in the sun rays that combined with the pleasant feeling of the school gardens located on the other side, still feeling observed, Mary felt something foreign inside her surrounding her very calmly, she continued walking with a slight sensation on her skin produced by the 3 garments that covered her, and that began to feel slightly tighter. Like a subtle reminder that she still had something on her porcelain skin. A few steps later, the fabric was beginning to thin as the sensation of being watched surrounded her more intensely than at first.

At the speed of thought that subtle gaze that Mary felt was running back and forth down the hallway, stopping behind Mary a few feet away to the rhythm of those vibrating hips in a harmonic and hypnotic syncopation, Mary's figure did not stop her steps vibrating from within her in a nervous mixture of uncertainty at what was happening wrapped in a strange pleasure. She knew she was clearly being watched and perceived no malice in those eyes that rested on her, at times very close and at others a little at a distance.

She held her bag hanging from her right shoulder in the same way she had done when entering the school building in the morning and where she was now walking without finding any presence, between her legs a vibration began to rise through her, running through her from the deepest part and becoming more intense in her heart where she felt a light coming from inside her, flowing to the rhythm of her steps now wrapped in a light, which she could only feel as pleasantly as a great force that flooded her with a deep joy and made her ignore the fact that the only 3 garments covering her body faded away as the air flowed through her as she breathed.

All her clothes were gone without her noticing it as she walked on a flagstone path surrounded by the grass of the school gardens, she was still vibrating inside under the sun of that beautiful day, she wanted to stop on a bench in the desire to contain within herself, She wanted to stop on a bench in the desire to contain within herself all that energetic current that flowed throughout her being and deep down she felt a gratitude towards that look that followed her since her attire began to fade in that classroom, her breathing maintained a continuous rhythm and synchronized with her heartbeat giving her a brief sensation of fading in that space where the grass and the sun's rays came together for a gala dance on her smooth skin.

The rhythm began to lower its frequency and Mary felt how that light that went through her and flowed through her head was diminishing, now she only felt a subtle and humid heat between her legs which was perceived more and more humid, while she felt that the last of all the vibrations that flooded her seconds before were leaving her in a torrent of intense emotions finding an exit precisely between her legs and in a moan that Mary let out through her mouth.

When her agitated breathing normalized, Mary looked around the school garden and with a certain joy she felt the air flowing through her, she felt a little fatigued for a moment but full of peace. Mary felt dampness under her, the bench where she was sitting and part of the floor were soaked, her fear increased when she saw that now she only had her stockings on and the dampness she felt was coming out from between her legs, she saw her shoes on the side of the bench and scared to find herself naked in that garden and extremely embarrassed by what was leaking from her vagina, she ran to a nearby bathroom to hide and of course try to clean herself, she could not allow herself to be seen like that on her first day in that temporary job.

A feeling of weakness was latent in her legs, with difficulty she managed to walk to a nearby bathroom, where she could clean all traces of those intense sensations that gave her so much enjoyment minutes before and left evidence in her, as a reminder that everything was real.

She was scared and nervous, she wanted to go home and it was somewhat complicated to go out in the street only with her high heels and stockings, she still felt watched and preferred to keep silent, in her thoughts entered the image of an office that was the direction, she was there in the morning where she signed her income in a book, the direction, she kept in her thoughts and resolved to go there, maybe she would find something to cover herself to return home, she had the great consolation that the school was completely empty.

She arrived at the principal's office, the door was open so Mary entered without making any noise, she saw on a chair hanging what seemed to be her garter belt, she approached to take it and very close to there she found her panties and bra, her skirt and blouse were a few centimeters away, so Mary hurried to put on all her clothes and exhaling with relief she could return home without problems.

She walked out of the school with her erotically elegant gait and greeted Samy whom she bumped into on the lawns outside the school.

Mary couldn't stop thinking about everything that had happened as she walked, she turned her gaze over her shoulder and saw that Samy was still there silently contemplating her, she didn't give it much importance continuing her walk home and for that instant feeling bright and confident, she slowly walked away moving her hips until she was out of Samy's field of vision.

zorro4l
zorro4l
78 Followers