Mental Domination Ch. 01: Ex-Boss

Story Info
Dave acquires a new ability and uses it on his former boss.
3k words
4.54
27.1k
33

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrRKane
DrRKane
78 Followers

This is my first attempt at erotic fiction. This is the first chapter of a multi-part story that's bouncing around in my head.



I'm not sure exactly how it happened. I was in a car wreck, had some head trauma that necessitated a fairly long hospital stay, but as I recovered, I discovered that I'd developed an ability that pretty much defies explanation. As long as I'm in physical contact with someone, I can influence their thoughts. Weird right? It's not like full-on mind control. I can't just turn someone into a zombie, but as long as I'm touching them, I can make suggestions and then, for lack of a better description, push the thought onto them. I can feel their resistance as I do it. The more foreign the thought or the more it's against their nature, the harder I have to push to make it happen, and sometimes it's just too much.

As I learned to control my "power", I learned a few tricks that made it easier. If I implanted a thought and told them to dream about it, it tended to wear down their resistance. If they were already feeling certain basic emotions, I got a sense of those and I could increase or decrease them, making their acceptance of the commands more likely. And, once they accepted a few commands, it got easier to dominate them further, sort of like they got used to accepting an outside influence.

I used my abilities to get my hospital bills taken care of, and well, I don't have to go to work anymore. I'd convinced my boss that I should get a nice raise, and continue to get paid, but that I was going to be on medical leave for the foreseeable future . It left me with a lot of free time and a good bit of disposable income, so I was wandering around the mall looking for something to buy, and maybe a bit of trouble to get into. Honestly, I was bored and hadn't really planned on what happened next.

I walked into the jewelry store, one I had worked at a few years before. I'd really hated that job. The manager, Alice, was a real bitch and she'd had her sister, Gina, working for her as well. Gina was even harder to deal with and took full advantage of the fact her sister was the boss. Between the two of them they'd made me miserable the entire time I'd worked there. Long story short, it sucked, and it turns out I still harbored a grudge. I realized that immediately when I saw Alice at her desk behind the counter.

I made my way over to the watch case and started looking, waiting on her to notice me. As she did, she stood and headed over. Alice was about 5'3" or 5'4" with straight red hair that came down just past her shoulders. Her eyebrows were a fainter shade of red than her hair, but they suggested that the carpet did indeed match the drapes. She wore all black, a fairly heavy sweater that did a pretty good job concealing her 36Ds and dress slacks that couldn't help but mold themselves to her thick hips and ass. She wasn't a small woman, she was definitely carrying a few extra pounds, but she carried them well. She had a round face and a cute nose, all in all, she was a pretty woman in her mid-thirties who wore just enough make-up to highlight her looks.

"Dave," she said with what I knew to be a fake smile and artificial cheer, "what brings you in?"

"Oh, just looking for a watch. Let me see that one," I replied pointing at one of the Seikos in the case. She unlocked the case, pulled out the watch, and as she passed it to me, on impulse, I touched her hand applied a little mental push and said, "We should go to the back." It was a simple command, she often took people to the back room even though that was against policy, so she resisted it hardly at all.

"Courtney," she called to the other girl in the store, "keep an eye on things out here. I'm taking Dave to the back for a chat." With that, she locked up the case, opened the swinging gate to let me behind the counter, then turned and led me to the back room. As we walked, I took advantage of the view of her round, shapely ass and thought about what I was doing. I really didn't have much of a plan. I hadn't used my abilities like this before: to dominate a woman, but I realized that's exactly what I was going to do. My heart was beating a mile a minute as we stepped into the back room.

As she turned to face me, I snapped my eyes to her face, to not get caught staring at her ass and said lamely, "I still have the watch." I held it out and as she reached to take it, our fingers touched. Contact! I had my opening, and in a breathless rush, I stammered out, "We both know you think I'm hot." There was considerably less resistance to that thought than I expected. I hardly had to push at all for it to land. So she was already attracted to me. It gave me place to build from. Confidence boosted, I continued, "In fact, you've always wanted to strip down and bang me right here in the back room, but you've always been afraid of getting caught."

There was a little more resistance this time, but again, not nearly as much as I had expected. Seems like I wasn't the only one who'd thought about slamming her against the wall and punish fucking her. Or maybe I was, but she'd at least considered the "banging me in the back room" scenario. "But the danger doesn't matter anymore. It just makes the whole idea hotter." I felt her resistance weakening, but there was still something holding her back. At best at this point she'd have some crazy erotic dreams, but she still wouldn't act on it physically, so I took a shot in the dark. I knew she was married and had been for 15 or so years. Her husband was a few years older. They both worked full time jobs and had given up on trying to have kids a few years back after trying for quite a while, so the odds were pretty good that this would work, "You haven't been satisfied at home; haven't gotten what you wanted in ages. It's time you did what you've always fantasized about and acted." I felt her resistance crumble as my suggestions took hold.

I was pretty sure she'd do what I wanted at this point, but there was always a chance that her will was too strong. I released my mental hold and saw the glassy look leave her eyes. She flushed prettily as she stared up at me and finished taking the watch from my hand. "So what did you want to talk about?" I asked.

Alice glanced away from me, sat the watch on a nearby table, took a deep breath as if preparing to leap off a cliff, looked back and replied, "Talking's overrated." She stepped forward, placed one hand on my chest and reached up with the other to grasp the back of my head. "Why don't you kiss me instead."

I leaned in and our lips met. It was electric. Nothing gentle about it. She rammed her tongue into my mouth and our tongues engaged in a fiery duel. I reached around her, grabbing two handfuls of her meaty ass and slammed her against me, crushing her prodigious breasts to my chest. She started grinding her hips against me as a low moan escaped her mouth. She pulled back just enough to get her hands fully between us as she began fumbling with the button on my jeans.

She broke the kiss first, pulling back further so she could see what she was doing as she finally succeeded in getting my jeans undone and yanking them roughly down. My cock was rock hard. I groaned in pleasure as it was freed from the tightness of my jeans, and again as she tugged tugged my boxers over it. As she started to lower herself down, I let go of my grip on her ass and grabbed the hem of her sweater, pulling it over her head in one swift motion.

I have to admit I was a little disappointed in her choice of underwear. The bra was thick and white and plain. I'm sure it was supportive and comfortable, but it wasn't the sexy thing I was hoping to see. I didn't have time to ponder it long though as she quickly returned to what she was doing, dropping to her knees and slurping my cock into her mouth.

There was no sensuous teasing here. She grabbed the base of my cock with her right hand sucked the rest into her mouth, working her lips down to meet her fist like a piston. She gobbled my cock with the ravenous hunger of a starving woman, like it was the first food she had seen in weeks. She pistoned up and down, all the while swirling her tongue around the underside. It felt incredible. I closed my eyes, tilted my head back and groaned, thoroughly enjoying the sensation.

The girl could definitely suck cock. With the vigor she was going at it, slurping and moaning all the while, I knew I could blow my load in moments, and I didn't want that. Sure every guy loves getting his dick sucked, but I wanted to fuck her.

I grabbed her by the hair, slowing her motion, and said, "C'mere" as I pulled her to her feet. I pulled her to me again and brought my mouth to hers. Kissing frantically, I reached around and worked the clasps on that monster bra finally letting her glorious tits free of their confinement. I stepped back, taking in the sight of her. Her breasts were everything I thought they'd be: full and heavy with just a bit of sag that comes with age on any naturally well endowed woman. Her areola were large and pale, barely darker than her skin and her nipples were thick and hard standing proudly at attention a good ½ inch from her breasts.

I reached forward, kneading the soft flesh as I brought my mouth down on her left nipple. She sucked in a breath of surprised pleasure as I suckled her nipple and worked it, not too gently, with my teeth. Keeping her tit in my mouth, I freed my hands and began pulling at the clasp of her slacks. I got the clip undone, but even with both hands I couldn't manage to pull them down over the swell of her ass and hips.

"Here, let me help," she giggled stepping away. I took advantage of the momentary break to kick off my shoes and step out of my jeans that were still pooled around my feet then focused my attention on watching as she peeled herself out of the skin tight dress pants, slinking and jiggling in an oh so enticing way. Alice stood before me in nothing but a pair of light blue thongs that were noticeably darker with wetness around the crotch. She turned away from me, bending double and presenting her magnificent round ass to me as she stepped out of those as well.

I stepped forward as she straightened, pressing my cock against the globes of her ass as I pulled her to me. I reached around her, squeezing her breast and pinching her nipple with my left hand while my right made its way down her stomach to her flaming red bush. She moaned in pleasure as a ran my fingers through the neatly trimmed triangle of hair, teasing around her pussy before I finally slipped a finger inside her cunt. She was already sopping wet. Her moans took on a more frantic pitch as she ground herself against my hand and she worked her hips rubbing my cock with her ass.

"Oh god! Yes!" she cried as I slipped another finger inside, twisting them in a swirling motion inside her cunt. "Please fuck me!"

I needed no further encouragement. I guided her forward to the table and she spread out across it, bent over at the waist. I lined my cock up with her waiting hole, grabbed her hips with both hands, and slammed into her hard burying my dick balls deep with a single thrust. "Uhhhh!" we moaned in unison. I started ramming her, pounding into her with unrestrained passion. Passion that she matched slamming back into me in perfect time with my strokes. Her beautiful ass rippled enticingly as my cock slammed in and out.

I felt the velvety walls of her pussy clamp down on my cock as an orgasm swept through her. She went rigid, moaning and fighting to keep her cries of ecstasy muffled. The quivering and shaking of her vaginal muscles was nearly too much for me. I was close already, and I could have blown my load right then, but I wanted her begging for more. I knew if I finished now, she'd be satisfied, but satisfied wasn't good enough. I needed to blow her mind if I wanted to push her any further.

As Alice leaned across the table, still shaking from her orgasm, I dropped to my knees, spread her ass cheeks with my hands, and started lapping at her dripping pussy with my tongue. She let out a cute little squeak of surprise as my tongue made contact and began moaning once more as I twisted around and began flicking her overstimulated clit with my tongue. I swirled my tongue around her engorged love button and gently nibbled it with my teeth. She jerked and squirmed with every contact. She was at the border where the pleasure is so intense it's almost painful.

I knew it wouldn't take much to push her to another orgasm, so I stood. "Turn over and climb onto the table," I said huskily. She was quick to comply, positioning her ass right at the edge and giving me perfect access to her dripping wet snatch. I reached down and grabbed her legs, set her ankles on my shoulders, then leaned forward using my arms to support me and bending her almost double on the table. It gave me a great angle to drive deep into her pussy once more.

I slammed my dick into her, pumping as hard as I could. She was pinned down in this position, unable to move much, but that didn't stop her from working the muscles inside, gripping my cock with her pussy. I knew I wouldn't last long like this, but I could tell she wouldn't either. I redoubled my efforts, slamming my cock deep into her again and again until I saw her eyes roll back into her head as another orgasm, even more powerful than the first, swept over her. She bit her lip to keep from crying out, and when that proved inadequate, threw her arm across her face and bit down on her wrist. The walls of her cunt clamped down on my dick and it was more than I could take, pushing me over the edge to my own orgasm as I shot rope after rope of thick cum into her quivering snatch.

I leaned forward, exhausted, panting and out of breath as my cock slipped, cum soaked, from her pussy. "That was amazing," she cooed, breathless.

We had plenty of physical contact, so I decided to add a few suggestions in the moments of afterglow. "Yes it was amazing. It was by far the best sex you've ever had. You'll keep thinking about this, wanting to do it again, knowing that no one will be able to get you off like I can." Her defenses were weak anyway, and I was simply adding on to something I knew she was already feeling, so it was only a very minor effort to push these thoughts to her. Then on the spur of the moment, I decided to add a little twist. "In fact the only thing you can think of that would make this any hotter, any better, is if your sister were to join us." I could feel her resistance to that final command spike. This was definitely not something she'd ever considered before.

"You'll dream about it every time you sleep. You, me and your sister in a threesome. The two of you sharing my cock. You masturbating while you watch me fuck her. It'll be the hottest thing you can imagine, but it's just a dream." I pushed the final command through. Ordering someone to dream something was much easier. My assumption was that since I wasn't asking them to act on anything, just to think about it they didn't resist nearly as much. Or maybe the subconscious was just a different part of the brain and easier to manipulate. I really didn't know, it wasn't like I had a manual for this thing I could do. In any case, the upside was, it tended to make people way more susceptible later once they'd had those thoughts percolating in their minds for a while.

I released my hold on her again. "That was fun," I said, still struggling to catch my breath.

"Definitely," she panted, "but now you've got to get out of here before Courtney decides to come back here for some reason."

I nodded, dressed quickly and slipped out while she was still trying to set her clothes and hair in order. I wondered how she'd cover with her employee, but that wasn't my problem.

DrRKane
DrRKane
78 Followers