Mary Nutter Ch. 03: Prisoner of Azkaban

Story Info
Third in the Mary Nutter series.
2k words
4.14
5.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sojuicy4u
Sojuicy4u
18 Followers

Mary's final year at school had started out so crazy, she was still trying to figure it all out. She had been seduced by one of her professors. But instead of being traumatized by it. She had loved every moment.

She had been such an innocent, not ever even having a serious boyfriend. But who knew how incredible... how thrilling sex could be. She was definitely looking forward to more tutorials.

She had met Professor Black in the Room of Requirements just the night before and was to again, this night. They had both been too excited to go slow. They hadn't even used any of the tools off of the table of sex toys. She was most curious about how that might feel.

Just then Hermione, interrupted her thoughts, "What is going on with you Mary? You have been acting very strange since you got here?" Ron nodding in agreement.

Mary thought for a few moments, but then realized she was dying to talk to someone about it. Who better than her best friends. "I will tell you both every thing. But when we have time, and only if you swear to me that you will not overreact."

So at lunch break, they found a place where they where they had privacy. Mary told them about the ride in Black's carriage, and what had happened in the Room of Requirements. Just as Mary had expected Hermione was horrified, and wanted Mary to report Professor Black.

"You don't understand, it might have started off as rape, but that wasn't for long. I loved what he was doing, and was begging for more. Also I went to the Room of Requirements all on my own, knowing what was going to happen."

As Hermione started to protest, Mary stopped her by holding a hand up. "You wont understand until you have felt for yourself what sex is like. Its incredible! But for my sake, keep this to yourself, please. I will only deny everything if you go behind my back and report it."

Hermione didn't seem too pleased about it, but agreed to keep it a secret. Ron on the other hand seemed quite enthralled by her story, even having to place his hands over the erection her story had given him, Mary noticed.

Just then one of their classmates, Neville ran up. He had just heard the news that their was a prisoner from Azkaban in the area. And that Mary was the prisoner's main objective. All students were ordered back to the school.

Mary was baffled by what she had just heard. What in the world would the prisoner want with her?

As they started to leave, Mary got a glimpse of a dog in the trees, going into the woods. It's silver eyes staring directly at Mary. A tremor worked through Mary. She rushed back into the school with Ron and Hermione.

Her next class was with Professor Black. He asked for her to remain afterwards, which gave Mary such a thrill, only to feel complete disappointment moments later.

He had only wanted to tell her that with the prisoner loose, he was required to be on watch, throughout the night. They would have to find another time to meet again.

Her heart did a flip, when she found a note on her pillow later that night. Which read, R of R in 30 minutes. The note then dissolving into ashes as soon as she had read it.

Professor Black must have found a way out of being on watch. She was beyond thrilled. If only she had paid attention that this note did not have his intials like the previous one.

Mary slid her invisibility cloak over herself and made her way to the Room of Requirements. As she entered, she saw that it was set up the same as before. But Black was no where to be seen. She walked over to the table with the sex toys.

As she was looking and wondering of what the balls and some of the other devices were used for, she noticed movement in the corner. The same dog she had seen in the tree line appeared as if out of nowhere.

She let out a surprised and fearful yelp. Then turned to run towards the entrance. Only to be held in place by an invisible force. She turned in time to see the dog turn into a disheveled naked man. She also saw his enormous penis, in full erection.

"Hello Mary, we finally meet. Though I do have you at a disadvantage. I have been watching you for some time. I was quite happy to see what a beauty you have turned into. Also quite happy to see how much you have enjoyed what Professor Black has been teaching you."

Mary shook her head trying to clear her head, though nothing was working. "You will enjoy what lessons I have for you also. This I promise, as your Godfather, I would never do anything to hurt you."

Mary began shaking her head, not accepting this bit of information.

" No, its true, I am your Godfather. Your dad and I were best friends. He made me your Godfather when you were born. I know what I am about to do, doesn't quite fit my role for you. But what can I say, you are too desirable, and I have been in Azkaban a very long time." He said with a shrug.

He reached Mary, who couldn't move from the invisible force holding her in place. He then slowly began to run his his hands over her breasts, admiring their firmness. He began unbuttoning each button, purposefully. Eager to get to the prize underneath.

Mary's body was responding in ways that surprised her. What a wanton little slut she had turned into. She felt her cunt getting ready to be fucked. Already wet and hot wanting any dick, it didn't matter who's.

She tried protesting, but could hear the weakness in the her own protest, not really wanting it to stop. Besides, no amount of protesting, was going to slow down this assault anyways. She decided she might as well enjoy it.

She had come with no bra or panties so as soon as the prisoner had removed her blouse and skirt, she was as naked as he. He stood back and admired the body before him.

It was beautiful, perfection really. Her tits had sugar drop nipples, fully aroused pointing out begging to be kissed and sucked. She had athletic legs that went into a round firm ass. Her pubic hair was natural, but not unruly, just enough to dress the prize beneath it.

With a primal growl, he went in to lick her hard nipple. His tongue feeling rough, like a dogs. Mary leaned in moaning her surrender. He began to suck and nip at her nipple, as his hands explored the rest of her body. Beginning on her ass, clenching its firmness.

Then in a swift move he turned her away and bent her forwards as he entered her from behind. Fiercely fucking her until she felt his cum being pumped deep into her.

"I apologize for that. But it has been too long, now we can take our time and do this right." Mary still quite bemused was led to the bed. Where he had her lay down, then went to the table of toys. She could not see which he chose to use.

When he came back to Mary, he began to kiss and suck her nipple again, then pulled back to attach a clamp to the first nipple, then repeated the same to the other. He then began to lick his way down.

As he did so he flipped her over, Mary's ass now facing him. He began to kiss and bite his way towards her hole, which shocked her how good it felt. She could feel hers juices along with his cum dripping from her cunt.

She dug her nails into the bedding, as she growled out her response. Pushing her ass out further for an easier assault. Just as his rough tongue snaked across her asshole. She cried out, and pushed her ass into his tongue for more. Which he readily complied, kissing, licking and sucking her ass.

She felt a fingertip slide in and out, stretching her ass. He then grabbed some balls and one by one worked them into her. He then took a feather and began to run it up and down her body. The sensation causing Mary's eyes to roll back, and her body to convulse in her orgasm.

" That's right love, that's a good girl. You are making your Godfather very happy! But that is too formal. I want you to call me daddy." He said this with a wack to her ass with his open hand. "You don't want to displease me, do you?" he said with another whack to her ass.

With each strike, Mary felt herself cumming harder, she answered. "No Daddy, I only want to please you." the prisoner growled so deep, Mary was sure that he had turned back into a dog.

Which he quickly proved not so, as he walked around with his human dick in her face. She quickly began to lick and suck on his cock. Working it further and further down her throat. As he began to massage her ass, tugging on the string attached to the balls. Slowly pulling one ball at a time, out her of ass.

He quickly pulled his penis out of her mouth, flipped her around and buried his dick deep into her ass. She cried out, but this time in pain.

"Give it a moment, just as your virginity, the pain is unavoidable. But it will get better, the sooner you relax the sooner you will enjoy it. So be a good girl now, ride my cock."

Hesitantly Mary began to move her ass back and forth. Slowly, working his cock in and out. Just as she did, losing her virginity, she felt the pain give way to pleasure.

She felt him reach around to play with her clit, with one hand, as the other gripped her ass tightly as he fucked it. Mary could feel another orgasm building fast. Just as he began to finger fuck her, it exploded in wave after wave. She didn't even try to hold her scream back.

That was all the prisoner could take, he began to pump his semen into her for a second time, but into her ass for this round.

After he felt the last of it cum squirt deep into her, he pulled his still semi erect penis out, and went to her front again. "Now be a good girl and clean daddy up." She began licking it clean, tasting his salty semen.

Which she had decided that she really liked the taste, licking every bit and swallowing it down. By the time she had finished, he was fully hard again. He quickly flipped her over, and spread her legs wide so that he could lick her clean of her cum also. Her head fell back at the feel of his tongue on her cunt.

Then his tongue felt different, like it had changed, becoming rougher, going deeper. Snaking in and around her pussy, twisting and rolling back into itself.

She looked down to see that he had turned back into a dog, using his tongue to devour her tender pussy. She began to buck up and down towards his mouth. Wanting more and more. He pulled away from her pussy. As he did so, he turned back into a man.

He thrust his penis into her cunt in one motion. Burying it deep, and began to pump his semen in her yet again. She answered with her own orgasm. Squirting her juice all over his cock.

He collapsed on top of her, while they both came back to their senses. He let his slack cock slide out. He kissed her for the first time on the mouth. A slow penetrating kiss. He pulled away and gave her an appreciating, long look.

"That is a very good girl Mary. You have made daddy so happy."

Her response was simple, "Thank you daddy."

Sojuicy4u
Sojuicy4u
18 Followers