Mary Nutter Ch. 05: Order of the Phallus

Story Info
Marry Nutter continues to learn more than magic at Hogwarts.
1.5k words
4.6
2.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sojuicy4u
Sojuicy4u
18 Followers

Mary had just finished her potions class and was walking with Ron and Hermione to defense against the dark arts. Hermione once again asked, "What is up with the two of you? Neither one of you have said more than 5 words today?" She paused to give each of them a long look, she was looking annoyed and slightly suspicious.

"Seriously what did I miss? You both look guilty as sin!" she hissed. But just then, luck was on Ron and Mary's side, when they were joined by Ginny, Ron's sister. Who was asking if they had completed the home work due. All talk came to a end as they entered the classroom.

Mary cast a guilty look towards Hermione, how could she tell her friend why her and Ron had been so awkwardly quiet. That they had in fact, the day before spent the afternoon fucking, along with Ron's twin brothers, George and Fred.

It hadn't been planned, but when they had accidentally caught Mary fingering herself, things just got out of hand. Hermione would never understand, how could she? She had never so much as even kissed a boy yet.

Mary had been the same, up till the ride with Professor Black to Hogwarts. When what had started out as Black raping Mary, turned into a lesson on the pleasures of the body. Mary felt herself blush, between the thoughts on the things done to her. First by Black, now by the Weasly brothers, Mary had turned into quite the needful little slut, in a very short time.

Mary got butterflies in her stomach and felt flushed and breathless from the memory. She also realized that she was incredibly wet. Sitting in her seat, in none other than Professor Black's class room, waiting for him to walk in any moment.

Just then the side door opened, and in swept Black. His eyes went directly to Mary as he made his way towards the head of the class. As he walked, he made slight twist of his wrist, his wand in hand. Mary gasped out loud, as she suddenly felt invisible fingers enter her wet pussy. She felt the fingers work her her already wet swollen pussy.

Mary held her breath, trying to keep herself from crying out. She knew that she was already close to coming. She gave a fearful glance around to see if anyone had noticed. But again luck was on her side, as the other students continued to take their seats, no one seemed to notice her reaction.

She also knew that there was no way that she would be able to keep herself from crying when she did come. She looked to Black with both fear and a silent plea. He apparently understood, and with another slight wrist flick, the fingers were gone from her pussy.

Mary felt relief at the knowledge that she would not be making a spectacle out of herself. She also felt disappointment that she would not be able to finish what had started, she would not be able to come. She was incredibly horny, being the needful little slut that she was.

Black continued to study her face till all the other students had finished taking their seats. Once everyone was seated, he gave directions for them to turn in their homework from the day before, and gave them the directions for todays assignment.

Then he added "Mary, you will be excused from class for the next few days." Mary sat stunned not understanding what was happening, just as she started to ask him, she was cut off as he continued to explain.

"There have been sightings of Voldemort in Hogshead." There were gasps and from the other students. Mary glanced around to see every face looking at her. Most with concern or fear. Some with satisfaction and humor over the news. If course that would be Malfoy and his friends. Black continued on to explain, "Professor Dumbledore feels that it is imperative for you to be prepared to face him. You will be training privately, today with me."

Mary felt a sudden surge of adrenaline, she could feel her heart beating faster, again breathless. She knew it wasn't only fear for the news about Voldemort, but the knowledge she and Black were soon to be alone.

Black warned the class that while he was gone, that they should not assume that he would not see everything done, nor hear everything said. So they had better behave as if he was sitting right there. He then looked to Mary and told her to come with him.

As they walked, he explained that Dumbledore had in fact directed him to work privately with her in preparation, in case of attack from Voldemort or one of his goons. She also found out that he was not the only one that she would be working with her. When he was not able, they had set up others to come in his place, to school Mary. Dumbledore had named them The Order of protection.

They had reached the room of requirements, and as soon as the doors closed behind them, Black swept Mary into his arms, with a hunger that startled her a bit, he began kissing her fiercely. He had one hand on the small of her back, pulling her tightly into him, as the other snaked into her hair.

Grabbing a fistful in order to hold her head in position. As his tongue treated her mouth as it's own, she heard him let out a low growl like noise. She was putty in his hands, there wasn't anything that he could ask that she wouldn't do. She returned his kisses, just as passionately. As she clung to him for balance, she felt her pussy explode with juices leaking onto her panties.

Black told her to get on her knees. Being in the room of requirement, there was already a cushioned pillow ready for her. She dropped down, as Black pulled out his penis. With out needing any prodding, Mary began to lick, first his balls, sucking them into her mouth, one at a time before moving up. She then licked up his shaft, as if was licking an ice cream cone. Moving slowly upwards, towards the head. Black let out a deep growl. When Mary reached the head, she took just the tip in at first, sucking deeply on it. Black could not hold on any longer, he grabbed her by the hair, twisting his fingers through it and pushed his penis all the way, down Marys throat.

Mary had not been ready, and was gagging on his dick. But Black was far too close to cumming, and nothing else was registering. He continued to pull out, only to quickly thrust his entire dick back in. His balls slapping her lower lip, with each thrust.

As he continued to thrust his dick down her throat, Mary had forced her throat to relax, and had stopped gagging. He did one final thrust, and then held his dick in place, deep into throat. She felt hot beads of cum being pump down her throat.

She could do nothing else but gulp it down. Truth be told, she would have regardless. For some completely primal part of her, craved his sperm. Wanted it shot deep into her uterus, or down her throat. Even having him cum on her she found incredibly hot.

As he finished shuddering the last little drops out. He pulled his dick out of her mouth, pulling her and turning her around. As he dropped to his knees, he snaked his hands up her skirt to her plain white bikini panties. He quickly pulled them down to her ankles, and flipped up her skirt.

With his hand on the small of her back, he gently pushed her to bend over, telling her to place her hands on her knees. He then let her know it was her turn, as he buried his face into her pussy.

With the taste of his cum still in her mouth, with him now devouring her pussy, Mary started to cum right away. Squirting an embarrassing amount of juice on Black's face and tongue.

Black did not seem to mind, in fact it seemed to make him even more aggressive and primal. He gave a grunt of approval as he used his tongue to fuck her.

Mary continued to cum, till her legs buckled out from underneath her. She sunk down with Black still behind her. He replaced his mouth with his fingers in this new position.

But then after just a moment of his fingering her gushing pussy, he stopped, and pulled his fingers out. " I think its time to move over to the bed, we will be much more comfortable there."

It took Mary just a moment to understand what he was saying. Then the fog lifted a bit. She turned and saw the king size bed with restraints at each corner. Of course the room of requirement is always ready for whatever your need might be.

To be continued

Sojuicy4u
Sojuicy4u
18 Followers