Mary, The Damsel in Distress Pt. 03

Story Info
The soap opera continues: mobsters, hookers & truth or dare!
15.3k words
5
970
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 06/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Part 2. Please read the earlier chapters first then come on back!

_______

I turned to face the goons. The two of them stood in front of me like FBI agents squaring off, only much dumber looking. I kept my cool, although their stances and appearance was confrontational.

"Can I help you gentlemen?" I asked.

"Yes you can, Mr. Sanders," one of them replied. They knew my name. "Why don't you come for a ride with us?"

No. Bad idea. I now felt in jeopardy. "Fellas, come on. Just tell me what you want," I said, slightly pathetically.

"Our boss wants a word with you," goon number two replied.

"OK, well, where can I find him?" I said, in an attempt to deescalate the situation. They looked at each other. One of them nodded and handed me a card.

"Come by tomorrow morning. 10am. If you're not there, we know where to find you, and your little lady friend," goon number one said, and they got in their car and left. The card was for a well known strip club across town, and a guy called "Mr. Z". I knew what this was about, and why they wanted to talk to me. I was going to have to pay them off, I just hoped it wasn't too much. I also hoped that they wouldn't feel the need to work me over.

I breathed a sigh of relief that it was over, at least for now, and went back up to my place. As I was returning, Mary was getting out of the shower.

"Hi babe," she said, wrapped in a towel and drying herself off. "Were you out?"

I was agitated and sweating a little, and she picked up on that. "Just getting the mail," I replied. I wasn't carrying any. She looked at me, knowing something was wrong.

"No you weren't. What's the matter?" she asked, and I knew there was no fooling her. There was no way I was going to tell her though.

"Do you trust me, Mary?" I asked her.

"Completely and utterly," she replied, looking at me with sharp eyes.

"Well, I need you to trust me on this and drop it. Everything is OK," I said, not exactly telling the truth. She studied my face but didn't reply for a while.

"OK, I'll leave it alone, Mister," she said at last, then removed the towel from around her and threw it at my face. I caught it and looked over at her. The miracle of this nude female form would never cease to amaze me. Since we had been in the office all day, we hadn't had sex since the night before, a long time for us, and I felt a hot lust stirring inside me.

Mary looked at me with a naughty expression. "On one condition," she went on.

As the sun was setting, long streaks of orange light drifted into our room, and fell on Mary's body like a rosy fingered lover. "Anything," I replied, completely wrapped up in her sexual aura.

"Anything?" she said, stretching out. I realized she was thinking of something well outside of my comfort zone, and squinted at her, knowingly. She gave me a little sly smile.

"Nearly anything," I said, cautiously. Mary laughed at me, and turned towards the bedroom to get dressed. She put on a sweet flowery dress, but I noticed, no bra or panties.

"OK. You promise to do everything I say without question?" she asked.

I had to see where this was going, so nodded. "Yes. I promise."

"I'll soon take your mind off whatever's bothering you," she said sweetly, clapped her hands excitedly and made for the door. "Let's go out." Mary was already skipping down the stairs towards the parking lot before I knew what was happening, so I quickly locked up and followed her.

We got in the car and I started driving. "Where are we going?" I asked her. She was sitting with her right foot on the seat, legs spread. She gathered up her skirt a little, revealing her thighs, but stopped there. She was looking out of the window as if nothing was happening.

"How much do you like eating my pussy?" she asked me offhandedly, keeping her attention on the world outside.

"It's my favorite thing to do in the world," I answered truthfully.

"And what would you be willing to do to get it?" she asked me and I was skeptical again. "Anything?"

"Nearly anything," I answered.

"That's not good enough," Mary went on. "Answer me or you'll be sorry."

I didn't feel too worried about her cute threat, but decided to play along. "OK, anything," I said, still driving.

"Say it. The whole thing," Mary insisted.

I sighed then laughed a little at her. I was getting seriously excited by this. "I would crawl through glass just to give you one quick kiss on the pussy, Mary," I said.

"I thought so," she replied. "OK, pull over here."

I did as she asked and found a parking space. It was a fairly busy street with restaurants and shops, still buzzing with people. She opened her door and I saw her walk towards a small alley between two restaurants. I quickly got out of the car and followed. She was obviously on some kick and I wasn't going to let her take any safety risks.

A couple stared at me questioningly as I walked down the alley after Mary. She stopped halfway down and leaned against the wall. It wasn't well lit, but still in partial view of the street, at least. I stood in front of her. She looked at me coldly.

"Get on your knees," she said blankly. I looked at the ground and it was wet from the rain earlier, and there were a couple of inconveniently placed puddles at her feet, which she had managed to avoid. She'd obviously chosen this exact spot, as opposed to one three feet over.

I was turned on to the max, but still uncertain. There were people walking by and by doing what she asked, I would get my knees wet. Very wet. "Mary, I..." I began to say.

"On your knees. Now. Or you'll regret it," she said and I was too under her spell to refuse. Plus, I wanted to taste her, more than anything. I went down on my knees, and felt the cold and dirty water soaking into my pants. She looked down at me for what felt like at least a minute.

I made a move to touch her, but she stepped to her left and walked back out onto the street. I quickly got up and followed. My suit trousers were a complete mess. Mary was standing by my car, so I opened the door for her and we got back in.

Mary..." I started to say, but she placed a finger over my lips, lifted up her leg again, and gestured for me to drive. I moved off slowly, bewildered, and uncomfortable. I was also rock hard.

A mile up the road, Mary told me to pull over again, and I did. Again, she got out of the car and walked over towards a small empty lot and to the side of a dilapidated building. I followed, anxious for her wellbeing but also fascinated to see what next she had in store for me.

Again, she was leaning against a wall, but this time put one of her feet up, so spread her legs a little. The position she had chosen was again in partial view of the street, certainly not private but not in the open for everyone to see either. The ground was wet, dirty and there was gravel and stones, I was prepared to do whatever she asked. I'd promised, after all.

"Get your dick out," she said. I hesitated and looked around. Fuck. This was a risk, but the idea of fucking this sweet girl right here was too irresistible, so I unzipped my fly and pulled it out. I was fully hard and it stood there in the wind, magnificent and proud. Mary looked me in the eye for a few seconds, then walked off and back to the car. Dazed for a moment, I didn't react, but then put it away, zipped myself up and returned to the car where Mary was waiting.

We got back in, Mary sat back in the same position and I drove off. This time, she pulled up her dress a little further and I caught a glimpse of her pink flower, luscious and ready for the taking. She continued to just stare out of the window. What did she have next for me, I wondered? And would I ever be rewarded? I could feel the tension beginning to affect me.

The next location in which Mary had chosen to torture me was a parking lot, and she instructed me to park in a spot, in the shadows, thirty feet from the street. It wasn't very busy, but people were still walking up and down near us. "Open my door for me," Mary instructed, and I got out of my side, walked around the car and did as she had asked.

As I opened her door, she put her feet down on the gravel, but remained seated in the car. She spread her legs, and positioned herself at the edge of the seat, ready to be fucked, or eaten, I didn't know. I looked around and there was a woman standing on the sidewalk, walking her dog. She could probably only see me and a pair of legs, but she still stood there for too long before walking away.

I looked down at Mary and she looked up at me. "Knees, boy," is all she said, and once again, I obeyed. It wouldn't do me any good to refuse her now, and anyway, this game was driving me insane. I got down on my knees, and the gravel of the parking lot dug into my skin. Mary pulled her skirt up, revealing her perfect juicy rose to me and I licked my lips and moved in.

As I did, Mary quickly closed up and sat back in a normal seated position. I breathed deeply, shut my eyes and could feel the blood pumping around my body. I got back in the car and sighed heavily. I looked over at her, but she didn't meet my gaze. I started the car and drove off.

I was feeling energized by the game, but frustrated as hell and was now desperate for something, anything for her. I started for home. About a mile before we got to my, or our, place, Mary told me to pull into the parking lot of a fast food place. I guess she was hungry. She didn't wait for me, and walked inside. I followed her, of course. She ordered a coffee and very specifically said nothing for me, and when it arrived, she went to sit in the far corner of the place. There were other patrons there, but it was a fairly secluded spot.

I sat opposite her, waiting to see what she was going to do, if anything. Just as she had in the car, she put one knee up, spread her legs, and perched herself on the edge of the seat. She gathered up her skirt and I glanced under the table and could see everything. I looked around and could only see the other people's upper bodies and faces, so by that logic, assumed they couldn't see what she was doing.

"Hungry?" she said, and sat there, a cute expression on her face. I looked down at her sweet budding flower and felt an overwhelming desire to have her. I nodded, cautiously. "Well, eat, if you're hungry," she said and took a sip of coffee.

I knew what she was asking me, so I took another look around and slid under the table. It was cramped down there, the floor wasn't very clean, but my pants were already fucked up, and it was workable. Her beautiful pussy was there, open, inviting and I moved in, hoping, praying that she would let me taste her.

I kissed her and a little jolt of electricity passed through her body. She let out a little squeak, almost a hiccup, but otherwise remained still and silent. If she'd let me, I was gonna make her come, pay her back for causing me all this maddening frustration. I licked her clit and I felt her tense up her body. I did all my best tricks on her, trying to get her going as quickly as possible, and it worked, because soon, her juices were flowing and I could feel her legs spasming.

Obviously doing her best to appear as if nothing was happening, I continued tonguing her and she started to hit a climax. Again, I heard her squeak and she made a few sudden movements, and she grabbed my hair as she came. It was a magnificent moment, and I almost forgot where we were.

After a minute or so, I heard footsteps coming towards us, and a voice nearby. Mary put her foot back on the floor and shut down for business. I got out from under the table, and an elderly black couple stopped and looked at me. "I dropped a pen," I said, and sat down. My face had her juice on it, Mary had turned bright red and was breathing hard. The man shook his head, then sat down at a table near us.

"How was your meal?" Mary said, still breathing hard, her lips parted and her eyes half closed. She put her hands through her hair and wiggled her body a little, clearly still experiencing some kind of orgasmic aftershock.

"Yummy, thank you," I said and we both laughed, as I wiped my face. "But I'm still hungry."

Mary finished her coffee and stood up. She gave me her hand, which I took, then she led me back outside to my car. We got in and she didn't say anything, so I drove off. I really hoped she would just take me home and let me fuck her now.

"Did you come?" I asked her, driving in the direction of our apartment. She didn't look over at me, but sat in the way she'd been sitting before, with her leg up, pussy open and glistening. I looked down and licked my lips again. I could never, ever get enough of this perfect girl, not in a thousand lifetimes.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," she muttered under her breath, and that was the end of that conversation. Close to the apartment, she told me to pull over, into a park, the one near my place where we'd often come to spend time. It was night now, and the park was supposed to be off-limits after dusk, but I couldn't imagine that would be a big problem. I pulled into the lot, and Mary got out of the car and ran into the dark.

I ran after her and found her waiting by a tree, about forty feet away from the road. She turned around, facing the tree, spread her legs and gathered her dress up around her. Her ass was out for all the small creatures of the night to see, and as always I could only admire her perfection.

"Get your dick out," she ordered, again, and I was too hot for her to think twice. I pulled out my cock, now hard, throbbing and desperate for something soft and wet to sink into, and approached her. I placed my tip against her warm opening and she let out a little moan. Then, just as I was about to give it to her, she dropped her dress, moved away, and started walking to the car.

I let out a long sigh of exasperation, zipped up and joined her back in the car. She sat back in her nasty position, and I drove off, almost shaking with nerves and pent up tension. No matter what she said now, I was taking her back to my place. Thankfully, without further interruption, we pulled up at the place and made our way up the stairs to my place. I was more desperate to have her than I'd ever been before.

We got inside the apartment and I made a move towards her, but she yawned and stretched, then turned away. "I'm gonna hit the hay, Richard, I'm super sleepy. Night night," she said, leaving me and my hard dick in the main room. I wasn't having this though, so joined her in the bedroom. I sat down and watched her, waiting for her next move. My clothes were a mess, but my nervous system was worse.

She slipped the dress over her head, and was nude. I felt like jumping on her but resisted. She turned to face me, but didn't look at me, then pulled out a night gown from her drawer and put it on. She got into bed, put her head on the pillow and closed her eyes. It was only 9pm. I sighed again, then undressed and got into bed with her.

I was on fire for her, my cock rock hard. I felt as though I would just cum everywhere if she just looked at me. I moved up close to her, kissed her neck and put my body against hers. My hands freely roamed her body, but she didn't reciprocate.

"What are you doing?" she said, half asleep. I removed my hands and backed away a little. I didn't know if she was still playing a game, but the last thing I'd ever do would be to force myself on her. I didn't answer. "Can you sleep on the couch tonight?" she said, and appeared to go back to sleep.

I sat up, completely blueballed. I wondered if I'd done something to upset her, but thought it best to just suck it up and go to the couch. I got out of bed and was just about to leave the room when I heard her voice behind me.

"What would you do to taste me?" she asked softly. I turned around. The truth was, at this point, I would have done almost anything.

"Anything," I replied. "Everything."

"Still hungry?" she whispered, moved the bed covers off her legs, and spread wide. I didn't waste any time and dived right in. Just as I had done in the fast food place about half an hour ago, I employed all my best tricks and got her hot, before she changed her mind. It wasn't long before she started to come again, but this time didn't need to keep her joy to herself. Her juices flowed and her cries of lust echoed around the apartment.

After a few minutes of seemingly constant climaxing, she closed her legs, got on her side and pulled the blankets around her again. I sat on the bed and watched helplessly as my baby went back to sleep. Her face was flushed and she was breathing hard, but her eyes were closed.

I lay down next to her again. "Couch," I heard her whisper and screw it, I got up and made a move towards the couch, dejected. But I heard her voice again, behind me. "What would you do to fuck me?" she said, in a whisper.

"Anything. Absolutely fucking anything," I replied. I heard her giggle and again, move the covers off and spread wide. She didn't look at me, but just lay there, inviting me. I felt trepidatious in case she just shut her legs and blocked me again. But I was naked, I was hard and I wasn't going to ask.

I dived straight in, pushed her legs down to make sure she didn't stop me, and slipped right in. Mary put her head back and gasped. Entering her after these couple of hours of denial felt like jumping into a pool of water after being on fire. I'd never felt so desperate for sex before, and the relief was incomprehensible.

I fucked Mary like I'd never fucked her before, as if my life depended on it, and she responded likewise. "Yessss... do it... don't hold back... fuck me hard..." she cried out, holding on to the headboard. I was feeling so crazed that all the sense of her being too young or having a troubled past completely evaporated. I picked up her ass to allow even deeper penetration and plunged deep and rough.

Mary came hard, screaming and squealing like I'd never heard her before, and I couldn't hold back any longer. I came inside her with no care for her at all, finally able to release my frustration and spunk. The moment after I came, all my tender love and affection for her returned and I felt like I had lost all control, and hadn't been myself. I looked at her, hoping she was OK, that I hadn't hurt her or damaged her some other way. She lay under me, squirming, still coming.

"Oh my god, Richard," she said after a minute. "That..." she stopped talking. I felt bad, like I'd stepped over the line and brought back all her trauma.

"I'm so sorry," I said, pulled out and cuddled her.

"Why are you apologizing?" she said softly, half in a dream.

"Because... I... I fucked you too hard. I was a wild man."

Mary looked at me and smiled. "That was the best you ever gave me, babe. That's how I want you to fuck me," she said. "Thank you." I realized then that although we'd gone for it in a rough way quite often, and I'd made sure she always climaxed, that I'd always held back a little. I cuddled up to her again.

"Is that what this whole crazy evening was about, babe?" I asked her.

"I wanted you to want me. To more than want me. I wanted you so that you had to have me. So that you were desperate for me and would just take me whether I wanted it or not. And you did."

"But I feel... guilty now," I said.

"Darling," she replied. "I know you love me and you want me. I know you think I'm hot. But, I also know you're sensitive and above all, that you care about me. You've been so afraid of hurting me that you've only given me half of yourself. I've taken more from you, but this is the first time you have given it all to me."

I just lay there, in shock. She was right. This was the first time I'd truly lost myself while being in control and just fucked her like an animal. "Do you think you could do that to me, without all the prelude, babe?" she asked me, and looked up at me again. I nodded.