Mary, The Damsel in Distress Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was treating this commodity like a human being, and she was responding emotionally. She had felt sorry for me, now there was a connection. Another prostitute to save. I pulled out, feeling filthy. I couldn't look at her or worry about her life. She was a grown woman, unlike Mary, and her own choices had led her here. This wasn't the same thing. "What now?" I said coldly, now wanting to get it over with.

She got on all fours on the couch. "Doggie and finish. He'll want to know that you actually did," she said, picking up on my impatience. I entered her and fucked away, trying to come without having any feelings of passion, which was not easy. I grabbed her big, beautiful tits and slammed her, coming in a surge of violent lust that was both wonderful and nauseating.

She held the condom, pulled me out, stood up and carefully removed it from my cock. I put myself away and zipped up. Mr. Z and Joey came into the room, and I stood with my back to the wall. Chelsea handed him the condom, which he inspected for contents, then seemingly satisfied, pushed it into her face, spilling my cum on her cheek and mouth.

"What do you think of my girl, Mr. Sanders?" he asked me, and I looked at her, with my spunk dripping down her face. All I could do was nod, terrified of their presence. He asked me again. "You want my friend Joey to ask you what you think of my girl, Mr. Sanders?" she said then. I stood up.

"She did a great job, Sir," I said, knowing this could still turn ugly for both of us.

The fat man nodded to Chelsea, or Anna or whatever her name was, and she left. "You free to go, Mr. Sanders," he said. "And don't forget, I have you on tape."

I nodded at him, and made my way through the wall of fat and muscle to the main room. Chelsea looked at me, but I just left. The heat outside was oppressive and I went to my car and turned up the A/C full blast. I didn't feel shame or guilt this time, but to say I wasn't haunted would be inaccurate. I loved fucking that woman, it was a once in a lifetime experience and one of the best of my life.

She didn't compare to an actual lover like Mary, however, and it wasn't a fuck of love or real passion. It was a sleazy, nasty fuck of pure beastiality, and unfortunately, I doubted if I'd ever be able to forget it. That she told me her real name didn't help, but I wasn't going to dwell on the human cost of what was happening in that place. I tried to cool off, and knew I had to go back to the office to get Mary. It was 5pm now, close to the end of the office day.

I drove off. I had to believe that it was finally over, and this bizarre experience was the true price I had to pay, even more than all my savings. I had paid the cost in more ways than one, I felt jaded, hardened, but I had done what needed to be done. I could still face Mary, and tell her it was over, and she would never know what it took to protect her. I didn't feel anything about the sex. It was just another transaction.

I straightened myself out, ate a mint, and hoped I didn't smell of stripper pussy or latex, as I returned to the office. Mary greeted me with a sweet smile and a wave, and I felt a lot of the weight fall away from me. My god, I loved her and I'd just been to hell, heaven and back again for her. I couldn't help myself and went to give her a hug. I nearly cried with relief, but would save that for later.

I said goodbye and thanks to Jimmy, and Mary and I headed home. I realized that I was shaking. I was in shock. Mary noticed and held my hand as I drove. "It's over," I said to her and she gripped my hand tight, understanding that I'd had an ordeal, and it had been for her.

Back at my place, I sat down, feeling like a nervous wreck. Mary made me some tea, and quietly comforted me. She didn't ask me any questions, but I knew she had some. I looked at her. "One day, Mary. I'll tell you everything, but I can't... yet. Just... I... " I tried to say, but she put a finger over my lips and kissed me on the check sweetly.

"I'll run a bath for you, my love," she said, and got up. That did sound like exactly what I needed. After a few minutes, I stripped off and lowered myself into the blissful hot water, as Mary sat on the floor by me, stroking my arms, chest, legs and belly. "Want me to leave you alone?" she asked.

"Never," I replied. I didn't mean to say it, but it's what came out, and I felt much better about everything that had happened. I hadn't asked for it, I didn't go to that place looking for some whore to fuck, it was something that was done to me, and even though it was a sensational experience, I wasn't going to draw lasting pleasure from it or want a repeat. I did it for Mary, I did it for us, and I just had to move forward believing it was all behind us.

"I know that whatever you did this week was difficult for you, Richard, and I know it was for me. You don't have to talk about it, but I'm here for you and will do anything for you. I love you, and again, I want to thank you for helping me." she paused and I smiled at her. "You said it was over?"

I nodded. "Yes, it's over, Mary. Whatever shit your father got you into, you can forget all about it now," I replied, but then thought I'd said too much. She held my hand and looked as if she might cry.

"Did you have to pay a lot?" she asked, innocently. She would never know how much.

"It doesn't matter, Mary. What matters is that you're safe, and can get a fresh start," I told her.

"As long as we're together, Richard," she said. "That's what matters now." she went on and paused. With a smile, she continued. "Talking of which, that guy Paul asked me on a date."

"I don't mind if you want to go," I said. "I told you, you owe me nothing."

"He said I was beautiful. And he is attractive," she said.

"Mary, you're not bound to me," I continued, and I meant it. I assumed at some point she'd find someone closer to her own age.

"The funny thing is, even though he actually seems really nice and cute, I wasn't in the least bit tempted. I didn't feel the pull to him like I do with you. I had no desire to even get to know him," she said, almost as if talking to herself. "I told him I was flattered, but I had a fiancé."

"Fiancé?" I responded, amused.

"It sounded more serious," she said laughing. "And anyway, I told you if you asked me to marry you I'd say yes."

"Did you mean that, Mary?"

She looked at me with a serious expression on her face. "Yes, Richard. I would marry you. I want to marry you. I want you to make me pregnant at some point. I want it all, and I want it with you."

"I want that too," I said, again without thinking. It was true. She was everything to me, and as I looked her at, all the vile dirt and shame washed off me, literally and figuratively. I put my head under the water. I felt a strange elation at that moment, and pulled Mary into the tub with me, clothes and all. She giggled wildly as I tickled her and she got soaking wet.

"So we're engaged?" this gorgeous, heavenly sweetheart said to me, as her little dress clung to her body rapturously. I kissed her passionately and touched her all over.

"Not yet," I replied. I'd want to do it right and get her a ring. But the thought of not doing it one day didn't cross my mind. Mary smiled at me.

"You made me wet," she said.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. I just couldn't resist pulling you in here with me," I replied.

"That's not what I mean," Mary said with a twinkle in her eye. We both laughed and got out of the tub. "Sex please," she said, and despite all the weird and crazy shit I'd done earlier, it sounded like the perfect thing at the perfect time. I picked her up, wet clothes and all, brought her into the bedroom and laid her down.

_________

The traditional game night rolled around, and Mary and I headed out. It was the first time I'd been to Jimmy and Kathryn's place with her, but seeing as they'd all hit it off, the worries about our age difference were no longer a major concern. This game night had been something we'd enjoyed over many years, and they'd seen me with quite a few girlfriends, but none like Mary.

We got there and Kathryn and Mary immediately picked up where they left off at dinner last week. I was happy to see that Kathryn gave Mary some wine, as being underage in that regard was something that bothered her. She was grown up beyond her years and didn't like being treated like a child.

Jimmy joined us and we all gathered in the kitchen, clinked glasses and the atmosphere was easy. Kathryn put her arm around Mary, and Mary reciprocated by putting her hand on Kathryn's belly. For some reason, this turned me on immensely, and it felt like a very sexual gesture. Jimmy didn't notice, but walked over to me as I watched his wife and my girlfriend getting along very well. "Everything alright, Rich?" he asked.

"Yeah, thank you," I answered. "I appreciate the loan. And that you didn't make me explain." He nodded. "The trouble I was in, it's taken care of now," I said. Again, I glanced over at the women. Kathryn had on a long black dress that accentuated her curves beautifully, and Mary had on a much shorter dress. They were both hot in very different ways, and I couldn't help imagining them together, as both of them had hinted, at least, that they were attracted to each other. I had no idea Kathryn was bisexual, but it didn't surprise me.

"So, boys, what are we playing tonight?" Kathryn said. "Truth or dare?"

I looked at Jimmy and we both grimaced. "Twister?" suggested Mary and everyone laughed.

"How about a nice quiet game of poker?" Jimmy suggested.

"Strip poker?" Kathyrn butted in and both the girls giggled.

"But I would lose and all I have on is this little dress and a pair of tiny panties," said Mary, looking into Kathryn's eyes.

"I could live with that," Kathryn said and Jimmy and I looked at each other.

"Jesus fucking christ," Jimmy said. "Now, that will haunt my dreams for a year, thank you."

"Poker sounds good," I said, and we all gathered around a coffee table in their living room to play. Mary sat to my right, with Kathryn opposite. We got situated and Jimmy went off to get the cards and chips. Mary sat and sipped her wine, then put her right leg up on her chair, just as she'd done in the car. Her dress was short, and her panties and the shape of her pussy lips were on clear display for anyone who looked that way.

Kathryn sat there, holding her glass of wine, her gaze moving from Mary's face down to between her legs, then up again. Mary's eyes were fixed on Kathryn's. They both looked like they were ready to go. Suddenly, Jimmy returned with a loud presence and Mary resumed her previous, proper seated position.

Kathryn had a drink of wine and smiled at her husband. I was too turned on by Mary to care about this game anymore, but endeavored to concentrate. Mary went into a sweet, polite act but I knew what a naughty mood she was in. I was gonna get it tonight, and I couldn't wait.

It turned out Mary was a card hustler and took everyone's money in the space of an hour.

"Well I would be completely naked if we'd played strip poker, Mary," Kathryn said.

"That would be truly terrible," Mary responded, and again, both Jimmy and I looked at each other. I shook my head. Were they just fucking with us?

"Do you two want us to leave you alone?" Jimmy said and both the girls laughed.

"No, just you Jimmy," Kathryn said, and looked at me with a sly smile. What the fuck was happening?

"Are you two going on a shopping trip soon?" I said, trying to change the subject.

"Yes! Tomorrow, in fact," Kathryn said. "I'm picking up Mary at noon and we're going to lunch, then shopping and possibly the spa. "I'll drop her back with you when I'm all done with her," she continued, sweetly but suggestively.

There was a pause. "So, Richard, love," Mary said, looking at me. "Truth or dare?"

"No thanks, Mary," I said and everyone laughed. I looked at my watch and yawned. It was still early but I was desperate to fuck my angelic sweetie and every minute that passed was torture now. "In fact, I have an early start tomorrow, so should head off," I went on. It was partly true.

"Me too," said Jimmy. "I have a flight to catch first thing." That's right, I'd forgotten that Jimmy was going out of town for a few days. Everyone stood up and embraced. Kathryn reiterated to Mary that she'd see her tomorrow at noon, and we were on our way.

"That was short and sweet," Mary said in the car as I drove home.

"I'm sorry. I just have to... " I said then stopped.

"Have to what?"

"I have something urgent I need to take care of."

"Which is...?"

"I have to go home and fuck my girlfriend immediately," I said and Mary laughed. She then sat in her notorious leg up position, revealing her underwear. I looked down and instantly got hard, but kept my eyes on the road. Mary pulled her panties aside, and I had to look. Her sweet flower looked more tempting than any cupcake on earth and I couldn't wait another second. It was dark and no one was around, so I pulled over. It was a suburban neighborhood. I turned off the car engine and undid my seat belt. Mary did the same. "Back seat, now," I said, and she complied without hesitation. I wasn't often the one taking charge, but she liked it when I did.

I climbed in the back with her and wasted no time in feasting on her pussy as she spread out wide for me. It didn't take me long to get her going and she started shouting her head off with ecstatic cries. Acutely aware that we were in public, albeit in a locked car, I put my hand over her mouth to shut her up as she came. This only seemed to have the effect of making her more turned on and wild.

I unzipped myself, pulled my cock out and gave it to her, with my hand still over her mouth. It didn't occur to me that this scenario might be a little 'rapey'; I was too much in the moment, and just so completely enthralled with her. Just like the other night when she had toyed and denied me, I felt a crazed desperation for her and gave her everything.

She started to squeal and squirm under me and I continued to cover her mouth and dominate her physically. I felt my orgasm rise, and filled her tender box with my warm cum. I collapsed on her, exhausted, and removed my hand from her mouth. She was breathing hard.

"Boy, you really know how to fuck," she said and we both laughed. "That was fucking mind melting."

"Yeah, that was pretty great," and we laughed again as I zipped up and got back into the front seat.

"What got into you, babe?" Mary asked me.

"Seeing you sitting like that for Kathryn. That was outrageous. And I just had to have you. The last hour or so has been torture," I replied.

"Did it bother you that she and I were flirting?"

"No, of course not. I don't even think it would really be cheating if you guys started a thing."

Mary didn't respond, but held my hand as we drove home. She seemed lost in thought. Mary was insatiable, and initiated sex again later that night, and I couldn't refuse. We fell asleep, thoughts of what she had said about starting a family together floating around my head.

__________

I was at the office all day, but had received a few text messages from Mary telling me what she had been up to with Kathryn, along with a couple of cute and/or naughty selfies. It sounded like they were having a blast, and I was glad she had a friend aside from me. The day dragged on, but soon enough the hour came and I headed home. When I got there, Kathryn and Mary were in the kitchen having a glass of wine and laughing uproariously.

I was glad they were there and gave them both hugs. Mary kissed me hotly, and I could tell Kathryn was looking on. "Mind if Kat stays for dinner?" Mary asked and of course I said I didn't mind. I went to the bedroom and changed out of my work clothes, into a light t-shirt and pants. I poured myself a glass of wine and sat down.

"I'm cooking," Mary said and I thought that sounded wonderful. "You just relax baby boy, and I'll take care of you."

"My god, Richard," Kathryn said. "Do you have any idea what a treasure this girl is?"

"I know exactly what a treasure she is," I replied, as my girl pottered around in the kitchen.

"I mean," Kathryn continued. "She's bright as a star, she's witty, she's charming, she's talented, she's as sweet as can be, and..."

"And...?" Mary asked.

"And... she's the most stunning human being I've ever seen," Kathryn said.

"Thank you, Kat," Mary said sweetly and kissed her on the cheek. Kathryn sat down opposite me, as we let Mary work her magic in the kitchen. Kathryn was blushing a little.

"Yeah, everyone wants to sleep with my girlfriend," I said, jokingly, but of course I meant it.

"Well, you're the only man who's getting their hands on me, baby," Mary said, and I noted that she said 'man' and not 'person'.

"You're a lucky boy, Richard," Kathryn went on, determined to hammer this subject in the ground.

"Yes I am," I answered, hoping that would do it.

Mary walked over from the kitchen and sat on my lap. "It just needs to bake now," she said and kissed me deeply, letting out a little squeak as she did. She stopped kissing me, and looked into my eyes. "Truth or dare? Or Twister?" she said and we all laughed.

"Well, I don't own Twister, so..."

"Truth or dare it is," Mary said and jumped off my lap and into her own chair in between Kathryn and I.

"I don't know how to play," I said.

"Well, Richard," Kathryn intercepted. "You choose truth or dare and if you don't want to do either, then you have a consequence."

"Which is?"

"You have to remove one item of clothing," Mary said.

"I'm only wearing two pieces," I said.

"No boxers, Richard?" Kathryn said saucily. I got up, went to the bedroom and put some socks on. That ought to protect me a little.

"Cheat," Mary said, then giggled. "OK, who's first?"

"I'll go first," Kathryn said, and looked at me. "Truth or dare, Richard?" I paused. I didn't want to do any kind of dare these two might suggest, so went for truth. "OK. Let's see. Richard, have you ever slept with a prostitute?"

Wow, straight in there. I had actually, twice. Mary and Chelsea, but I could answer truthfully and no harm would be done. "Yes I have Kathryn," I answered. She looked at Mary, who didn't appear concerned.

"Oh, I know everything," Mary said, referring to herself of course. She almost did know everything. It was good enough. "Alright, your turn to ask me Richard," she said.

"Truth or dare, Mary?" I said, hoping she would go for a dare. The last thing I wanted to do was dredge something unpleasant from her past.

She looked at me. "Dare me, hon," she said, as if it was a challenge. I downed a glass of wine, because I needed to catch up to these two ladies. I thought about it, but really couldn't think of anything other than having these two make out. I wasn't drunk enough for that. I poured myself another glass of wine.

"Mary. I dare you to sing us a song," I said. It was the only thing that came to mind that wasn't sexual.

"Lame," Kathryn said.

But Mary stood up and came over to me. She leaned over into my face, and I could see down her top. I'm sure Kathryn's rear view was just as scintillating. She started singing "I Wanna Be Loved By You," as sung by Marilyn Monrie, cooing and purring like a cat in heat. So much for not being sexual. When she was finished, she took a bow and both of us applauded.

"OK, not lame," Kathryn said and we all laughed.

"OK, Kat," Mary said. "Truth or dare?"

Kat downed another glass of wine. "Truth, Mary," she said.

Mary sucked on a finger for a second, as both of us watched her. "Kat, Have you ever thought about having sex with Richard?"

"Oh, come on Mary, that's... " I started to say, but Kathryn put her hand up.

"Do you mean have I ever thought about it as a fantasy, or have I ever actually thought about acting on it?"