Mary, The Damsel in Distress Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll try. You're absolutely right though, my main concern has been to protect you. Even..."

"Even?"

I sighed. "Even the very first time. I didn't want to hurt you and was relatively gentle," I said.

"I know you were. That's why I asked you to help me." I sighed again and cuddled her.

"I'm sorry to have brought it up," I said.

"It's OK. There's no point in pretending like it didn't happen. But since then, well, you..." she paused. "It's like my life started the moment you came into that room. I'm a completely different person now."

"I love you so much," I said.

"I know," she replied. "And I want you to give me everything. In life, in your mind and when we fuck. It doesn't always have to be that crazy and intense, but I need that from you, Richard."

"I think I understand. But you know, Mary. I like it when we have sweet, slow, tender lovemaking too," I said.

"I do too. That's just as wonderful. I guess what I'm saying is... I need it all," she said, and we both laughed. "Don't hold anything back from me." I nodded and we cuddled again. "And I bet you forgot about whatever it was," she added with a smile. She was right, I had. "I'm not actually tired at all," she said, sitting up. "Can we go for a swim?"

__________

The next morning I left Mary to sleep, and headed down to the club, to meet Mr. Z, whoever that might be. I was nervous as hell, concerned they might break my knees or worse, but I had to do this for her. It was a part of my continuing to make amends to her for what I'd done, and to insure her safety at all costs. So, I psyched myself up, thought about my sleeping beauty in need of protection, which gave me a tougher exterior, and went inside.

One of the goons that I had met outside my place put his hand on my chest as I walked in. He recognized me, and then led me to a booth. There was already a girl "performing" in front of some dude, and it wasn't even noon yet.

At the booth, an absurdly fat man was sitting and gestured to me to join him, opposite. I did. I started to speak but he put a hand up, so I stopped and just waited for him to get this going. He snapped his fingers and three girls came by, wearing skimpy lingerie and stood over us.

"This is Chelsea, Divine and Lavender," he said and I nodded to them politely. "Which one you like better?" he said, and I felt a strong urge to correct his grammar. I just shrugged disinterestedly, but he asked me again in an obviously threatening way, so I looked over at them.

Of the three, the buxom redhead in the middle was clearly the hottest, so I pointed to her. The other two walked away, but the redhead came and sat next to me in the booth.

"This is Chelsea," he said, and she slipped her hand into my lap. I removed it but she went straight back in. "You'll accept my hospitality, Mr. Sanders," the fat man said. "Or, let me see here, little Mary Barlow might receive a little visit from my friend Joey here." My heart froze and I knew I had no choice. Whatever crazy shit he wanted to do, I would just have to deal with it. Chelsea unzipped my fly and pulled my cock out, and the fat man started to speak, and I wondered what kind of fucked up intimidation technique this was. I tried to keep myself together.

"So, Mr. Sanders, you have something that belongs to me," he continued, as this redhead started slowly jerking me off. It felt incredible, but was not something that I wanted, at all. I squirmed with discomfort and did my best to focus on anything other than her hand stroking me. The fat man had continued to speak, but I'd zoned out.

"How much do you want?" I managed to say, and felt the unmistakable sensation of the beginnings of an orgasm coming on, despite my best efforts. Chelsea pressed her large chest against me and increased her tempo.

The fat man rattled off a bunch of numbers, including fees and interest and came up with a figure. It was more than I'd hoped but less than I feared. I couldn't quite cover it with my life savings, but I could work something out. Chelsea's hand continued to move up and down on my shaft, and despite my concentration, I was losing this battle. I started to sweat, and made the mistake of looking at her. She was incredibly sexy and I felt like shit for thinking it.

"How long do I have?" I said in a hurry, hoping that business could be concluded and this woman would stop before I ejaculated involuntarily.

The fat man stood up and watched me as his girl beat me off. He just stood there, didn't move a muscle or say anything. I felt the cum rise in me as Chelsea finished me off. My spunk squirted all over the underside of the table and on the carpet underneath the booth, and I looked into her eyes helplessly. She gave me a little smile, got up and walked away.

"You have till Monday at 5pm. That's in two days." the fat man said, and his goons came over to escort me out. I quickly put my dick away and was thrust out into the bright sunshine, feeling like half a man. I felt sick, and my cock was still tingling from the unwanted desire. I felt ashamed and even though it would seem as though I had no choice, I had cheated on my love, Mary. I was angry now, but got in my car and sat there, collecting myself.

I drove home. Thoughts raced through my head, about being jerked off, about how I would raise all the money, and if I should hide it all from Mary. This wasn't exactly my fault and it certainly wasn't hers, which gave me some minor comfort, but that didn't matter. All that mattered was that I paid these guys, presumably what Mary's father had borrowed, and that she was safe. If I needed to suffer indignities or something worse, so be it.

I got back to the apartment, hoping Mary would still be asleep, but she wasn't. She was in the kitchen making coffee and shot me a sweet, warm smile when I entered.

"Hi babe!" she said and gave me a hug and a sweet kiss. I hugged her tight, and she must have known something was wrong, because she pushed me away a little and looked at me. "What's the matter, love?" she said.

I just sighed and shook my head. "Remember yesterday when I asked you if you trusted me? Well, I need you to keep doing that for a little while longer, Mary," I said, and held her tight again. I was clearly shaken up, but she didn't know I was feeling horrible guilt over what had happened as well.

She gave me a stern, concerned look. "I trust you, Richard, but I'd prefer it if you'd share everything with me," she said, and I was tempted. "Is it to do with those men?" I nodded. "Is it to do with me?" I didn't respond.

"Mary, sweetheart. Please just let it go for now. Everything will be OK. You're safe and I'm going to take care of all of this once and for all," I said, cryptically.

"Well, that presents more questions than answers," she said, and all I could do was shrug and sigh. I had to stay strong for her. And come up with the money. It would wipe out my savings and I'd still be ten grand short. I'd have to go to Jimmy and borrow from the business, which I would do on Monday, before Mr. Z's deadline. "Can I do anything for you, my love?" Mary said kindly, as I resolved in my mind what I had to do.

"I'm going to take a shower if that's OK," I said and gave her a kiss on the forehead. She just nodded and I fell ever deeper in love. I told her I loved her and she said it back to me, as I slipped out of my clothes and into the hot water. I tried to wash all the guilt and shame and sex from that place off me, and when I stepped out, I felt slightly better. Mary was still in the kitchen, but I just gave her another tiny kiss and went to lay down on my bed.

A minute later, my sweet Mary joined me and held onto me. "Please let me help you," she said and cuddled up to me.

"Just stay with me like this, my angel," I said and tried to get some sleep.

____________

That weekend Mary attempted to initiate sex a number of times, but I couldn't face it because of what had happened at the club. It had been against my will, but a part of me still enjoyed it. I went over it in my mind, why Mr. Z would employ that technique, and it was a dehumanizing, dominance, unsettling thing, I supposed. Maybe a sick power trip. I would rather that goon had beat me up, at least now I wouldn't feel conflicted. Whatever the fuck it had been about, it worked, because I felt completely vulnerable now.

I didn't want to hurt Mary's feelings, but she saw I was suffering. Those guys had done a whammy on me, that was all, and I needed to get my head straight. That's what I told her. I would never tell her about the redhead and what I'd been "forced to endure", what many men would pay good money to receive. Despite the manner of my meeting Mary, I really wasn't that kind of guy, especially not these days.

Monday rolled around and Mary and I headed into the office, just as we would have done on any normal Monday. There was a giant stack of filing to be done and Mary started tackling that as I went to talk to Jimmy in his office. I came straight to the point.

"Jimmy, I need a lump sum right now against my salary. Twenty thousand," I said. I figured if I was doing this, I might as well leave some in my savings just in case. Jimmy looked at me, but we were close enough for him to just accept what I was saying. I wasn't some flake or a liability, so I knew Jimmy wouldn't be too worried. He opened up a drawer and took out the company checkbook, and started to write.

"Wanna talk about it?" Jimmy asked. I appreciated the offer.

"Thanks Jimmy, it's OK. Something... just came up, that's all. Deduct it from my monthly earnings over the course of a year, yeah?"

Jimmy nodded. "I'm here for you, buddy. If you need to talk," it was probably obvious this had something to do with Mary, but he couldn't never have guessed at the bizarre and convoluted tale. Somehow or other, I'd managed to owe money to the mob. He probably wouldn't believe me if I told him.

"I appreciate it, bud," I said, and took the check. I left his office and went out onto the main floor, where I saw Mary talking to one of our employees, a young, handsome guy named Paul. She was standing by the copy machine, in a conservative skirt and cardigan, but still looking like the most gorgeous and irresistible creature that ever lived. Paul had obviously taken a shine to her, unsurprisingly, and I watched them for a moment, then walked over.

"Paul, mind if I have a word?" I said, taking him aside. I did actually need to ask him something work related, I wasn't trying to break them up. We spoke for a few minutes, and after we'd concluded our work business, Paul spoke up.

"Richard, what with the new girl?" he asked. I didn't say anything, but we both looked over at her. "I think she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life," he said, and I was quite touched. I just made a face at him, not knowing what to say. "Should I ask her out?" he asked. I thought about it for a moment. I was actually a little fascinated to see where this would go.

"I don't know if she's single, Paul," I said.

"Right," he replied, nodded and walked off, keeping half an eye on this blonde vision by the copier. I walked over to her and told her I needed to run an errand, and that I'd be back in a little while. I thought about what Paul had said, and brought it up.

"Mary. You know, if you met someone closer to your age and wanted a more, like, er... normal dating life, I would understand," I said. She looked at me strangely, started to say something, but I waved goodbye and left the office.

I needed to go to the bank. I didn't know how this would work, but Mr. Z had specified cash, and I needed to get it to him by 5pm, which was in a few hours. I didn't know if the bank would allow it, but I knew one of the managers there, and had a solid history with them.

I asked to see my friend David, who greeted me warmly. I told him I needed this chunk in cash, and that with the check and savings, it would be covered, and I needed it now. He said it was unorthodox, but he could swing it, though there would be a penalty fee, which there was no way around. I didn't care. I just needed this to be over.

After an hour of waiting nervously, David came back with an official looking bag, with crisp looking notes wrapped in green plastic. It was all there, and my savings were down to six grand. Fine. None of that mattered. All that mattered was her safety. I thanked David, got out of there and drove straight to the club to see the fat man. I would actually be a few hours early.

I pulled up and went inside. One of the famous goons was there and led me to a back office. I waited outside for twenty painful minutes, watching the girls walk around. I saw Chelsea and she smiled at me, but I looked away, ashamed.

At last I was let in. The fat man was seated, chomping on a cigar. Of course he was. I put the bag on the table. "It's all here," I said, hoping we could just be reasonable and get this over with. He looked at me, then at his watch.

"You're early," he said. I just sighed.

"Is this over?" I said, trying to be tough but not rude.

He looked at me for a while, then hit an intercom buzzer on his desk. The door opened behind me and Chelsea and one of the goons came in. "There's just one more small matter," Mr. Z said. "Then our business will be concluded, Mr. Sanders." I breathed a sigh of relief, seeing light at the end of the tunnel.

I looked over at the goon, and Chelsea, who was wearing a see through nightie with only little panties on underneath. Her ample jugs were visible for the world to see, and my dick woke up, in memory of her touch. I looked away, feeling disgusted with myself.

"Yes," I said, waiting for the fat man to lay one last thing on me.

"You've earned yourself a little time in a special room, Mr. Sanders. Who would you like to spend some quality time with? Chelsea, or my friend Joey here?"

My heart sank. I knew what time with Chelsea might mean, and even though that obviously sounded like the far more appealing option, there was no way in hell I could willingly choose her and live with myself. I looked at Joey. Maybe I'd get away with a few broken fingers or something. I pointed to the goon.

"Very well, Mr. Sanders," the fat man said and sat back in his chair with a little laugh. Joey stepped forward and grabbed my collar. I would just have to take what he gave me. He opened the door and started to lead me out, but Chelsea stopped him, looked at me, then the fat man, and took my hand. The fat man nodded at her.

"Come on," she said, and the goon let go of my collar.

"And don't forget, Mr. Sanders," Mr. Z said. "Whether Mary Barlow gets a little visit from our friend here will depend on your further cooperation."

Joey watched me menacingly as Chelsea led me into a private room and closed the door behind us. "There's a hidden camera in here, but no microphone," she said. "Just do what I say and you'll be OK."

I just stood there. She walked over to me, grabbed my balls and played with them. I involuntarily went hard. "You have a nice big dick, Mr. Sanders," she said. "I like you." I didn't respond, but shut my eyes as she pressed her amazing tits against my chest. "Listen, I know you're uncomfortable with this, but it has to be better than Joey. God knows what that psychopath would have done to you," she said, and unzipped my fly. She pulled out my cock and started stroking, then kissed me. I tried not to reciprocate, but it was impossible.

"He's going to want to see you touch me," Chelsea said. "Otherwise he might not let it go." She took my hand and placed it on her breast. She felt wonderful, and despite myself I was totally turned on by her. Any man would have been. She got down on her knees and started sucking me off. She was a pro so knew what she was doing, and it was every bit as good as the wonderful blowjobs Mary had given me.

She stopped and looked up at me. "He'll want this to last," she said, and sat me down on the leather couch by the back wall. This incredible, busty redhead would have been my absolute wet dream before I met Mary, and I found myself completely under her power as she sat down next to me, my cock in her hand. I grabbed her breasts as she fondled me.

This state of ecstasy lasted a few minutes, then she produced a condom. I was horrified. "No, Chelsea, I can't," I said. There was no way I could fuck her and look at myself in the mirror ever again.

"Come on. It'll be this or Joey. You wouldn't believe the shit I've seen him do. Please," she said, and there was actually a tone in her voice of worry, or concern. "Anyway, would fucking me be so awful? she said.

"I'll take my chances," I said and put my cock back in my pants and made a move to stand up. Chelsea pushed me back down.

"Seriously, man," she said, and her tone was deadly serious. "I know what these guys are capable of. I've seen them take someone's eye out, scarred them horribly, cut off fingers. If you leave now, it'll be worse for you than before. And for her," she said, and I could tell she wasn't joking. "Just fuck me and pretend like you're enjoying it."

I looked at her with a frown. She wasn't messing around. She stood up and pulled her panties down, revealing her sensational pussy, highlighted by a tempting strip of red hair. She leaned over, kissed me and unzipped my fly. Stroking my cock again, she looked at me, sat back down and spread her legs.

"Kiss me there. He'll want to see it. Don't worry, I'm clean," she said, and I never imagined that being offered to eat pussy would bring me such torment. But remembering her words, especially the fact that Mary was still in danger, and needed me to perform, I got down on my knees before her. She was magnificent, and my lust for her nearly outweighed the guilt I felt.

I kissed and licked her clit, a very different taste and shape to Mary's I noted, and felt her respond. "Don't stop," she said. It's got to look good." So, I went to town on her, now completely intoxicated by this woman. I was surprised, but she actually got wet and could tell she was aroused. I squeezed her titties again as I worked on her, and all the signs of her climax were obvious. She arched her back and thrust her ass up as her orgasm hit, although she didn't make much noise.

"Holy fuck, Sanders," she said. "You actually made me come. That's a first in this place," she went on and laughed. I sat back down on the couch, with a mix of emotions running through my head. She put the condom between her teeth, and slid it over my cock using her mouth. A classic pro trick. She then sat across me, stradling and positioned herself on my piece. "Don't come yet," she said softly. "He'll want to see it in a few positions."

She lowered herself onto me and I was transported to heaven. She wasn't sweet and tight like Mary, but her fleshy body, red hair and overtly sexual manner was overwhelming. I felt as if I was being forced to take heroin, and loving every dark second of it. She started grinding on me and I quickly felt the tingle of an orgasm begin.

Trying to think of anything aside from this buxom hooker fucking me, I sustained myself. After a minute or so of treacherous delight, she carefully pulled me out and lay back on the couch, legs spread, inviting me. She looked like everything I would have wanted as a teenager; a skanky playboy model come to life.

My torment dissipated as I climbed on her and penetrated her. She took me in and made a little noise of pleasure. "You're a wonderful lover," she said. "What's your name?"

"Richard," I answered her, not thinking.

"I'm Anna," she said rather sweetly, and kissed me as I gave it to her. She started coming again, but instructed me to slow down so I didn't come. She twisted her body and wriggled against my cock as her orgasm hit and she looked at me. I stopped fucking her and realized the same thing that had happened with Mary was happening again.