Mary, The Damsel in Distress Pt. 04

Story Info
The Final Part Of The Series!
13k words
4.78
2.2k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 06/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Part 3. Please read the other parts first then come on back!

________

I started walking back to the apartment after about an hour, feeling fine, but uncertain. A part of me actually wanted to see her with another guy, someone her own age, and I certainly enjoyed watching her having fun. I wanted her to have fun. I loved her selflessly, and that meant I could be objective and let her go if it was best for her.

When I returned, Mary was in the front room. She was slipping out of her swimming costume, which I had to assume she'd timed specifically for my benefit. She didn't look at me, just stood there completely nude, her perfect golden apples illuminated in the evening light. She opened the door to the bathroom. "I need to wash all this filth off me," she said and got into the shower.

The implication was that this guy in the apartment opposite had come on her, but it could just as easily have meant the chlorine from the pool. Again, I wondered whether she was mad enough at me to fuck someone, or was just teaching me a lesson. I poured myself a glass of juice, put a record on, sat down and picked up a book.

After a few minutes, Mary reappeared with a towel round her, but took it off and dried her body as I sat there, watching. I got hard and licked my lips at the sight of her lovely little tuft of blonde pubic hair. She dropped the towel on the floor and went into the bedroom, her ass looking simply spectacular. She lay down on the bed, and put on some loud, obnoxious music which drowned out my Joni Mitchell, which she probably thought was sad, old person music.

I could see her through the door in the bedroom, and she knew I could. I turned off the LP and tried to read my book, but it couldn't escape my attention that she had spread her legs a little bit and her fingers were playing with her little wisp of pussy fluff. Over the course of a few minutes, her gentle playing progressed to stroking, then rubbing. She started toying with her clit and wriggling about.

As I watched, unable to look away, Mary got out of bed, walked across the room, looked at me and closed the door. I couldn't see her anymore, but heard the buzz of her vibrator starting up, and some faint sounds of female pleasure. This was unbearable, and she knew exactly how much it would drive me crazy. I could jerk off, but it would only ease my discomfort for a few minutes, and I felt like I would be the loser in this little game.

I got up, walked to the bedroom, opened the door, got undressed and started looking for my swimming trunks. Mary stopped what she was doing and closed her legs. My semi-hard cock bounced impressively out of my briefs about a foot from her face, then I slipped on my shorts and walked away. "Don't let me stop you," I said, then left the apartment and went for a swim.

The group of teenagers were back in the pool. I swam around for a little while, then, standing a few feet away, started up a conversation. I concentrated my attention on the black guy who Mary had flirted with. He was a good looking lad, and fairly athletic. "You guys met my niece Mary?"

"Yeah," the kid replied, and a cute brown haired girl splashed him.

"You know, she's staying with me, but her parents have asked me to look after her," I said. I was trying to drop a hint, but none of them replied. They started playing in the water and I got closer to the kid.

"What happened between you two?" I said quietly, coming straight to the point.

He looked at me strangely, but I didn't care what he thought of me. "A whole bunch of nothing," he replied. "We all danced a little bit, then she looked out of the window at her place a few times then split. She's kind of a prick tease."

I nodded and submerged myself, then swam away. That was all I needed to know. I could tell he was telling the truth, but even if he'd bragged about fucking her, I would have doubted him. I smiled to myself and went to lay in a chair, enjoying the last of the warmth and sunshine of the day.

After a while, I returned to the apartment, and Mary was in the kitchen preparing a meal for one. She was wearing a see-through nightie with precisely zero underwear on underneath, and I immediately got the urge to grab her, get my big man hands all over her and fuck her senseless. She was dangerously hot. Sadly, knowing how the female mind worked, there was nothing I could do to make her feel the same way. The sight of me in a swimsuit simply wouldn't drive her crazy like that.

She didn't acknowledge me, but did plenty of superfluous stretches, leans and bends to accentuate and flash her body. She knew how sensational she was, and that I was her biggest fan. I buried my head in the book, but not a single word on the page registered with me. It had been about five hours since we'd left the therapy session, and I was already a blue balled basket case.

If this was a game, I was going to lose. But that didn't mean I wouldn't play it for a while. I wondered how long she would be willing to go without sex, but then it occured to me that she could get it anywhere, anytime. But it wasn't about mere sybaritic pleasure for her, it was about expression, closeness, sharing, trust, and those things could only really come from me, at least at the moment.

Mary took her meal, sat down on a stool by the kitchen counter, and read the newspaper. I could see right up her nightie to her exposed pussy. Her pert titties were standing to attention, with her divine nipples saying hello to the world through the flimsy mesh fabric. It was totally fucking absurd. "Take a picture, it'll last longer," she muttered under her breath and turned a page of the paper.

I looked away, placing the book in between my eyes and her body. I was so hard, my trunks were about to split, and I'm sure she noticed and found my reaction to her punishment terribly funny. It was funny. I was a fool for her. I got up, went to the bedroom and got dressed. I thought about going out, but actually, really didn't want to. I was tired, hungry and miserable. I was still holding out hope that she would cease this silly experiment tonight.

But no, she didn't. This went on for two grim weeks. I was on the fold-out couch the entire time, and adding to my immeasurable sexual frustration, my back hurt. Mary walked and lounged around the apartment in lingerie, topless or in the nude for hours at a time, then would close the door to the bedroom when I would hear the hum of her vibrator start up. Other times she wouldn't close the door.

She went to a party at the apartment opposite, looking delicious in a short skirt and tiny t-shirt, but insisted that I couldn't come because it was "for people under thirty only." She masturbated in front of me while I was watching a film. She showered with the door open, and dressed and undressed with unnecessary slinkines and frequency. She came to work with me everyday, and behaved in a polite, reserved and professional manner.

I didn't have a drink for those two weeks either, and astonishingly, didn't jerk off the entire time. I thought about it and it was definitely the longest I'd ever gone without ejaculating since I'd been capable of doing so, and to say I was going mental would be a vast understatement. Occasionally, I was actually shaking with tension, and my slutty roommate did nothing to ease my torment. On the contrary.

A few times, I couldn't stand it and made a move on her, but she slapped my hands away or moved off. Once, I caught her on our bed flicking her bean, but she shut up shop when I went in for a taste, then ordered me out of the room. She went out a few times, but I didn't know where and didn't ask.

We still hung out, watched movies, had funny conversations and discussions, but sex, touching, kissing and cuddling was off-limits. I asked her how long this little game would go on for, and she just shrugged and dismissed the question. I told her that if she was trying to make a point about her therapist and I trying to control her life, then it had been a point well made. Again, she just shrugged, and continued to call me "roomie."

"We have friend-zone therapy this morning," she said to me, and I just sighed deeply and bowed my head, thoroughly defeated. I got dressed. My hair was messy and I was in pain all over, and when I looked in the mirror, I realized I hadn't shaved in a week. I looked like death warmed up, and when Mary appeared in a little bright summer dress, she looked like the cutest and peppiest little doll in the universe.

We arrived at therapy and I actually felt physically ill as the abominable Mrs. Collins sat us down in her office.

"Mary, let's start with you," she said. "How is everything?"

"It's been great, Janet," Mary said cutely.

"Did we make an attempt at establishing some boundaries in your relationship, Mary?" Mrs. Collins asked.

"Yes, Richard and I agreed on some strict limits, and while he's been rescuing me from an abusive father, helping me financially, putting a roof over my head, employing me, nursing back to health, giving me unconditional love, saving me from gangsters, wiping out his entire savings for me and sacrificing just about all aspects of his life on my behalf, I've been making sure he doesn't lay a finger on this skin, because that would be unethical," Mary replied. So, she knew about my savings and the mobsters.

Mrs. Collins just looked at her without emotion, then over at me. Therapists never actually commented on anything, they just presented more questions in a sanctimonious manner.

"And how does that make you feel, Richard?" she said, condescendingly. It made me feel like I wanted to throttle her stupid fucking neck, then fuck sweet Mary over that ugly bitch's dead body. I breathed deeply and exhaled.

"I feel great, as you can probably tell from looking at me," I replied sarcastically. I looked down at myself, and saw that I'd forgotten to tuck my shirt in, my trousers had a stain on them and I had different colored socks on. I was a walking zombie. I heard Mary giggle a little bit.

"And you, Mary? Do you feel like this has been positive progress for you?"

"Oh yes, it's been wonderful being deprived the warmth, comfort and physical intimacy of the man I love," she said. I looked at her, and I could see hurt on her face for the first time since the day we were last here.

"And have we taken steps towards some kind of independence for Mary?" she asked no one in particular, and I wanted to stab her in the eyes with the letter opener on her desk.

"I bought skimmed milk, even though Richard prefers 2%," Mary replied and it was my turn to chuckle. Then, Mary stood up. She turned to Mrs. Collins and told her this would be her final session, then looked at me, offered me her hand and led me out of the room.

Once in the waiting area, Mary started crying and held herself close to me. It had practically been our first physical contact in those painful two weeks. She looked up at me with tears rolling down her cheeks, stood on her tiptoes and kissed me deeply and sweetly, her arms around my neck. "I love you so much, Richard, more than I ever have," she said, sobbing tenderly.

The door opened and Mrs. Collins stepped out. She was surprised to catch us in this state, but Mary simply went to kiss me again. "You're wrong about us, Janet," she said sincerely. We left the office and I started the drive home. I'd been taught a lesson, that was for certain.

"I'm afraid I have plans today, my darling, I'm sorry," Mary said after a minute.

"That's fine, dear. You must do whatever pleases you," I replied. "What's on the agenda?"

"Well, first of all, I need to sit on your face, then suck your dick while I sit on your face, then just suck your dick for a while. Then, I need you to squirt whipped cream all over my tits and lick it off. Then I'm going to need you to tie me to the bed posts and fuck me as if the world was ending tomorrow, which given how I feel right now, it very well might."

She didn't stop there. Her litany of sexual adventures continued for the entire drive home, and it sounded like at least a week's worth of insanity. When we arrived, Mary ran into the apartment yelling "come on!" to me, as I chased after her. She started undressing and I ran to the fridge and grabbed the whipped cream, which I'd noticed she'd bought the other day.

I shook the can and sprayed her all over as she stood in the middle of the room squealing and squirming. I got undressed, while still trying to squirt her, but she wrestled the can from me and started spraying the whipped cream all over me as well. I grabbed her, and we fell to the soft carpet in laughter and heat. I grabbed the can and filled her mouth with cream.

"Forget everything I said. I need you to fuck me right now. Right now you fucking beautiful man! Fuck me fuck me fuck me!" she yelled with a laugh, and I didn't need to be told twice. I spread her legs and slid inside her and it felt as if the oceans had parted just for us. We both gasped and let out an immense sigh of relief.

"I'm not going to last more than a few minutes," I managed to say as I fucked her hard and fast.

"I don't care, just fucking give it to me, baby," she screamed, scratching her nails into my back.

I gave her everything I had, and I think both of us lost our minds for a minute there. I held on for as long as I could but it wasn't long. At the last second, I pulled out and jerked off all over her tits, tummy and face. My baby was covered in spunk, sweat and whipped cream. And to make sure she was satisfied, I quickly went down on her and gave her an orgasm with my so-called electric tongue.

As she writhed on my carpet, I thought to myself that the last five minutes had probably been a more wonderful experience than my entire life up to the point when we had met. I collapsed on her, my head against her tummy, as we lay there, laughing and breathing heavily.

"Mary, will you marry me?" I asked her.

"Of course I will, Richard," she answered without a pause, and I held her tight. I hadn't meant to propose, but it just came out, with all of the tension and frustration of the last fortnight, and the immense satisfaction we now felt.

"I'm just so completely in love with you, Mary. You're my entire world, you are everything," I said.

"Ditto, babe," she said and we both laughed again. After a minute of laying on her, she broke the silence. "Thanks for all the cream, sweetie."

"That's what two weeks looks like," I answered. It had been a lot.

"Are you seriously telling me you didn't come in two weeks, honey?" she exclaimed.

"That's right."

"You didn't fuck anyone or jerk off?" she asked, amazed.

"I most certainly did not, and no." I looked at her, and she had some of my cum on her face, and I told her so.

"Leave it," she said. "I'm just basking in this glory for a moment."

"And you? How was your last two weeks?" I asked her.

"Hell. I had about fifty failed attempts at getting myself off and no amount of vibrator time and lube did the job. Apparently you're the only thing that works for me now," she said.

"Didn't that kid from across the way tend to your needs?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"He wishes."

"And where did madam disappear to on those three or four occasions?"

"The spa. The only way I could get through a night without giving in to you was to feel another person's hands on me," she said. "Even if it was a matronly woman in a distinctly non-sexual atmosphere. One of them kinda touched my tits, but that was it."

"I think that's probably cheating, babe," I suggested.

"Definitely. The moral of the story is, I never want to go a single day for the rest of my life without your cock. Thank you," she said and we both laughed. "Can we shower now, please?"

We got up and assessed the carnage around us, but decided to deal with that later and jumped in the shower together. We stepped under the hot water and even though we'd just fucked, continued teasing and playing with each other. After that two weeks of denial, it felt as though I could never get enough.

"Wash me," Mary said sweetly and I happily complied, spreading soap all over her beautiful curvy body. She reciprocated by cleaning off my chest, then concentrated her efforts on my cock and balls. I turned Mary around and pushed her against the shower wall, then kicked her feet apart. I got down on my knees and licked her from behind, then toyed with her clit as she responded to my tongue. I was going to make up for lost time this weekend.

Making love standing up had never been that easy for us, given our relative height difference, but I couldn't resist giving it a try now. It was a matter of bending my knees, and I was determined. She wasn't expecting it, but I got up behind her, and from the right angle, placed my tip against her pretty slit. She gave a little exclamation of surprise, and I sank myself into her.

Despite scraping my knees against the rough shower tiles, I managed to give it to my girl, who was now pressed against the wall as I fucked her. "What... we... need... is... a... box..." she said,

giggling.

"You already have the best box," I replied and slammed her, lifting her up a little by the waist.

She started to climax, but demand that I didn't. "I need you for later," she said as I made her come. I stopped screwing her, but let her grind herself on me to facilitate her orgasm. When she was done, I pulled out and turned off the water. We stepped out and dried each other off. "This might seem crazy, but can we go and get some nasty American food, please," she said, and I understood exactly what she meant.

"You want a mouthful of meat, is that what you're saying, my little angel?"

"Yes. For dinner, then later when we get home again," she replied, innocently.

We got dressed and went out. Mary looked cute with hair clips in and a pretty dress, but I'm sure I still looked like a mess. I didn't want to go back to the place where I'd eaten her out a couple of weeks before, so we found somewhere half decent and ate a huge meal. Astonishingly, I managed to get through four pints of Guinness but only drank one and a bit. Mary was pretty drunk, and I couldn't have loved her more.

We were having a lovely time, laughing and enjoying each other's company, when a girl's voice appeared from nearby.

"Mary? Mary Barlow? Is that you?"

We looked over. It was a girl about Mary's age with an expectant expression on her face. Mary looked at her and squinted. "Lizzie?" she said, and the two of them hugged and did a little girlish squealing. Lizzie sat down with us and I ordered dessert.

The two of them had been friends in high school, and Mary had lost touch with her, and everyone else when her life had been turned upside down by her father. "Everyone was so worried when you disappeared, Mary," Lizzie said. "What happened?"

Mary looked at me, then answered. "A whole bunch of crazy shit that forced me to drop out, but... I'm alright now and off to college," she said with a smile. "Thanks to my boyfriend here, Richard," she said. Lizzie took it in her stride, and shook my hand.

"We started an online group to try and find you, Mary," Lizzie said, and appeared to be getting emotional. Mary held her hand.

"There's nothing stopping you from reconnecting now, Mary," I suggested, and Mary looked a little uncomfortable.

"That might be true," she said.

"Jesus, what the fuck happened to you?" Lizzie said, and started crying a little bit. Mary comforted her. "I've really missed you. We thought you might be dead," she went on and the tears really began to fall.

"Give me your number, Liz," Mary said. "I'll be in touch, I promise." Lizzie nodded, and I was extremely touched that someone else in this world cared about Mary. "Please tell the others that I'm OK, but... "

"But what, Mary?" Lizzie asked, wiping her tears away.