Mary, The Damsel in Distress Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NnnnMmmmmmm," Mary said, wriggling around. This only made Kathryn become more sadistic, and pushed her down until Mary was tearing up and gagging. It felt amazing, and looked even better.

"Shut up little girl," Kathryn said. "Learn how to take it."

Mary continued to wriggle and moan, and I saw Kathryn put her hand on Mary's ass. Mary got on all fours. I couldn't see from my angle, but I could tell from Mary's reaction that Kathryn had started to finger her from behind. She released Mary from her grip, and allowed her to come up for air. She gasped desperately, but continued to moan and wiggle her ass against Kathryn's hand. "More," Mary said.

Kathryn roughly grabbed Mary's hair and rather savagely pushed her down onto the full length of my cock. She started gagging again, as pre-cum and drool spilled from her mouth. She made some pathetic little noises of objection.

"No one cares about what you have to say, so just shut up and suck this cock. And if you don't, I'll make him come down your throat," Kathryn said. She was really cruel, but I knew Mary loved it. I fucked her face, while Kathryn fingered her, and I could tell Mary was nearly there. She released herself from the deep throat, and fell on the bed, ass in the air.

"Someone please eat me," she said, and I grabbed her tenderly around the waist, placed her down on the bed and licked at her clit. Kathryn leaned over and fed Mary one of her nipples, as she started to come. As usual, she didn't tell me to stop so I just kept going. With her other hand, Kathryn reached over and started squeezing my balls. Mary kept coming until she couldn't stand it anymore, and tapped my shoulder.

"Was that too much, Mary?" Kathryn asked, and Mary just shook her head. I'd never known anything in our sex life to be too much for her. Mary sat up with crazy eyes and kissed Kathryn deeply, fondling her tits. I thought I'd join in, and we all laughed. I massaged both the girls' very different tits, with one hand each.

"What happens now?" Kathryn asked.

"Well, because of the shortcomings of male physiology, this boy can only come once, before he needs to recharge. So, I would suggest that he fuck me first and end with you. "Are you on the pill, Kathryn?" She nodded. "And you're comfortable with Richard coming inside you?"

"With that cock, it would be a once in a lifetime experience, for me anyway. It seems as if it's a once a day experience for you, love," Kathryn said.

I moved Mary onto all fours again. She was so petite, it was easy for me to manipulate her physically, and I didn't waste any time, and entered her, softly and sweetly. "Uh uh..." she started to say. "Kat... spread out... for me... " Mary asked, and while I fucked her from behind, she kissed and teased Kathryn's pussy. Kathryn started moaning again.

I made love to Mary doggie for a few minutes, but couldn't go too wild otherwise I would have come, and as Mary was getting nowhere with Kathryn as far as climaxes went, I pulled out. And got on all four over Kathryn.

I kissed her and placed my tip against her sweet spot. I waited for a signal from Kathryn, and she gave me a little nod, and I entered her. She arched her back and groaned as I gave her my length. "Oh my god, there it is," Kathryn said, and she and Mary laughed. They kissed, and Kathryn played with Mary's body as I fuck her.

Just like that redhead hooker had been, Kathryn was looser than Mary, but then I could assume everyone was. It still felt great of course, but once again I was struck with the thought that no one could ever compare to my girlfriend. I didn't hold back, giving it to her hard, deep and fast.

Kathryn opened her mouth, her eyes locked with Mary's, and started to make orgasmic sounds. "Holy... fuck...." Kathryn said loudly. "I'm coming... " and let out a wonderful exhalation of pleasure and release. Mary kissed her sweetly, and caressed her hair, then smiled. I sped up and started to come as well. Because Kathryn had already climaxed, I pulled out and ejaculated all over Kathryn's tits, catching Mary's little buds as well.

I collapsed between Kathryn's legs, my head on her belly, as she and Mary embraced tenderly. Kathryn laughed, seemingly as a response to a massive outpouring of pent up energy. I got up and lay down on the other side of Mary, so that she was in between us. I held her tight, as Mary played with my cum on Kathryn's big tits.

"You have beautiful breasts, Kat," she said, and gave one of her messy nipples a kiss. I closed my eyes. No one spoke for a few minutes, then Kathryn broke the silence.

"Are you trying to tell me that you get that every day, Mary?"

"More on weekends and holidays," she replied with a giggle.

"I've never come like that, ever. Never ever. Never ever ever ever," she said with another laugh. "Oh my god, I feel like someone cut my strings," she went on and stretched out. I wasn't going to say anything. "So, that was my first taste of pussy, the first time a girl has ever gone down on me, my first three-way, my first deep throat, and frankly, it felt like my first real fuck," Kathryn said.

"You've had the best," Mary said, and kissed her.

"So, that's what it feels like to be really fucked," Kathryn muttered under her breath, and both the girls laughed. I kept quiet.

"It was my first pussy too," Mary said. "Thank you, Kathryn."

"Oh, no. Don't thank me, no no no. Thank you both for bringing me into your world. Mary, I always held you in the highest regard, but I didn't realize just how extraordinary you really are," Kathryn said. "And who knew what was hiding in Richard's pants all these years?" she laughed again. "Happy birthday, Mary."

I felt tired and cuddled up to my baby. Kathryn sat up, then got out of bed, and both Mary and I watched her. "I should go," she said. She went to the bathroom to clean up, then we watched her get dressed, but no one spoke. Kathryn leaned down, kissed us both and let herself out.

Mary turned around to face me, and buried her face in my shoulder. After it was all finished, and for how thrilling and dangerous it had felt, I was left with a slight emptiness, and mixed emotions. Mary and I got under the covers, and fell asleep.

A few hours later, we awoke, and Mary kissed me lovingly. "I prefer it when it's just the two of us," I said, and I meant it. It had been quite a ride, but the spiritual connection and emotional intensity had been missing. "Anything that's not completely about you is just... less," I said, and Mary kissed me again.

"It was a fun little treat, to bring someone in, but you're right, it wasn't the same. Once in a while would be nice, but not every day. My god, Richard, you really blew her fucking mind."

"We both did. I almost feel sorry for her now, like those astronauts who get depressed after they come back from the moon."

"I can't imagine getting it from you, then being denied it," Mary said. "You are such a fucking gift to women in bed, baby."

"Truthfully, I never want to fuck anyone else than you for as long as I live," I said.

"Are you proposing to me again, Sir?"

"You already said yes, but I'll keep asking. Everyday until I die," I said.

"Did you like her pussy as much as mine?"

"Girl, no. Not even close. No one can touch you." We lay there for a few minutes in each other's arms. "I'm not tired. Can we go for a swim or something?" I asked her. Mary smiled at me and jumped out of bed.

__________

It was September, and Mary started college. She had passed her driving test, bought herself a used car, and was now almost completely independent. She had to cut back her hours at the office, but we both agreed that spending a little time apart during the day would be healthy, and it only increased our lust for one other.

Mary studied hard, and it was obvious she was dedicated and would do well. Aside from a few text messages, she didn't get back in touch with her old high school friends, but quickly made new ones at college. I visited her on campus now and again, and although she was clearly popular among the boys there, she never gave me any reason to doubt her fidelity.

I would have been devastated to lose Mary, but I vowed never to hold her back, and told her she could date other men if she wanted to. She would just reply with things like, "it's time for my daily orgasm," and we'd laugh. After a while, I stopped reminding her that she was young and free, and just enjoyed our beautiful relationship for what it was.

We swam in the pool every day as well, and our diets became healthier. "If I put on a single pound you'd probably kill yourself," Mary said once, and I had to admit that I was superficial that way. "After I graduate and get into a career that I love, Richard, I'll be putting on a good amount of weight, temporarily, at least," she said, and I swooned at the idea of her being a mother, and me fathering her child.

One afternoon, I was at home working and there was a knock on the door. I never liked it when people knocked unexpectedly, as even now it reminded me of when Mary had been abducted, but I opened up. It was Kathryn, and I invited her in. She had her hair up, was wearing a scintillating summer dress which highlighted her curves, with an immodest exposure of cleavage, and high heels. It had been around six weeks since I'd seen her, though Mary had hung out with her more often.

"Hi Rich," she said, and gave me a soft kiss on the mouth. This made me uncomfortable. I knew we had all shared a night of sexual delights, but that didn't mean we had that sort of relationship. Especially so as Mary wasn't here. Kathryn pressed her tits against me, and put a finger through my hair. She didn't waste any time.

"I've never been fucked the way you fucked me, Richard, and I'd like an encore. I've waited long enough," she said. If this had happened before I'd met Mary, I would have jumped at the chance, even though she was Jimmy's wife. But, this was a different situation now, and perhaps because Mary wasn't with us, to instigate and guide us, I felt very little temptation or desire for her.

She grabbed my crotch and squeezed, then moved in for another kiss, but I removed her hand and stepped away. "Please sit down, Kathryn," I said, and got us both a glass of water. Mary and I only ever really drank when we went out to eat or on special occasions now. We looked at each other, and then I glanced at my phone. "Mary will be home soon," I said, and prayed she wouldn't stop off somewhere before coming back.

I shot her a quick text: 'pls come home asap :)'

"Richard," Kathryn started again, leaning forward, displaying her bountiful chest. "I had hoped we could keep a little thing going on the side. You were the best I ever had."

"That would be an affair," I said, matter-of-factly.

"Yes, it would, but I figured Mary wouldn't mind, and Jimmy isn't too interested in me anymore. And, well, it's been a long time, if ever, that I've been made to feel that way. I can still feel your amazing cock inside me. I want it again," she said and licked her lips. Wow, I really must be something else, I said to myself, but it didn't make me feel good.

"Mary and I haven't discussed it, so I don't know how she'd feel, but I'm sorry Kathryn, I will never have sex with another woman unless Mary sets it in motion and is present. Even if Mary said it was OK, I still wouldn't."

Kathryn sat back and drank her water. I was afraid she might really come on to me or get angry, but she didn't. We sat there for a little while, and the awkwardness was broken when Mary came home.

"Hi you two!" she said sweetly, and gave us both kisses, Kathryn on the cheek, and me on the mouth. She winked at me, and pointed at her phone, indicating that she'd seen my message.

Kathryn came right to the point. "Mary, I hope this won't spoil our lovely friendship, which is more important to me than the night we spent together, but... I came here for sex," she said.

Mary sat down on the armrest of my chair, and put her arm around me. We were sitting opposite Kathryn.

"Sex with Richard or sex with both of us?" Mary asked calmly. Kathryn looked embarrassed.

"Truthfully, Mary, I wanted to be fucked by a man," she answered.

"Any man?"

"No. This man."

"Well," Mary said softly, and went to sit down in the chair between us. "It's time we discussed boundaries." Kathryn nodded, and I was relieved. "Richard and I don't have sex with anyone outside of our relationship. Never have and never will." Thankfully she didn't know about Chelsea, the memory of which suddenly gave me a pang of guilt, although it hadn't been my choice. "When we do decide to bring in another person, it will be with mutual consent."

Again, Kathryn nodded. "Yes. I'm sorry. To both of you. I shouldn't have come," she said and stood up to leave. Neither of us stopped her.

Mary got up and gave her a hug. "Don't worry, Kat, everything's OK. We're having lunch tomorrow, aren't we?" she said, and they both smiled. Kathryn left and Mary looked at me with raised eyebrows, then sat down on my knee. We kissed.

"Did she proposition you?" Mary asked.

"Yes. She wanted to fuck, to have an affair on the side."

"And you resisted? I'm proud of you, baby," Mary said. "I'll make it up to you."

I touched her all over as we made out, and Mary wriggled around on my hard cock. "Would it be alright with you if we didn't repeat the triangle with Kathryn, love?"

"Of course. You're already too much for me to handle on your own," I replied and it wasn't a lie.

"I really do value our friendship, and she's clearly going down a road where it's going to get fucked up. I'll talk to her tomorrow," Mary said. "And anyway, I don't want to deceive Jimmy."

We kissed again, and I felt more in love and secure in our relationship than ever. "OK, boy, whip it out," she said, then sat on my lap, facing away, and pulled her panties aside.

_________

Our lives slipped into a routine, really for the first time since we'd met. I went to the office or worked from home, Mary went to college, but she always managed to spice things up and surprise me. She'd show up somewhere unexpectedly, she'd introduce some unforeseen element into our sex life, or she'd wear something exciting. Even if she hadn't, it would never have been boring, but Mary kept me on my toes.

We had dinner a few times out with Kathryn and Jimmy, and even though it felt as if our friendships hadn't been jeopardized by Kathryn's use of her 'free card', it became clear that all was not well within their marriage. Our night together was undoubtedly a symptom of that and not the cause, and Jimmy confided in me that they'd had a disagreement over wanting a baby. Jimmy wanted one and Kathryn didn't, so that was that.

They separated soon after, and though we all remained friends, we didn't socialize as a group. Mary and Kathryn saw a lot of each other, though their flirtations had appeared to completely cease, and Jimmy and I became even better buddies. It wasn't long before they started seeing other people, and I hoped that Jimmy got his wish.

One evening in late Fall, something unexpected and pretty major occurred. Mary and I were out together at a restaurant and a rather frail, gaunt looking lady approached the table. "Mary," she said, and my girl recoiled and looked at me. I stood up and got in between her and this woman, who looked even more terrified than Mary. I studied her face, and soon recognized her; it was Mary's mother. I stepped forward, so that she would take a step back, and held up my hands.

Mary had recovered from her initial shock, and took a drink, cooly, but didn't look up. The woman tried to speak, but I held up my hand again, and she stopped. I maintained my protective stance, but looked round at Mary.

"What do you want to do, Mary?" I said. Mary appeared to have glazed over, but I could tell she was upset. She shrugged at me helplessly.

"What do you want?" I said to her mother.

"Nothing. I won't do any more harm. I would like to give Mary some news and wish her the best, that's all. Then I'll leave."

She sounded very reasonable, actually, and most importantly, not threatening. I looked round at Mary again. She nodded, and I eased my position, but remained standing. "Mary," she started. "I'm clean. I've begun to get my life back together, and although it's too late for me to be a part of your life, I need you to know that I love you and I will forever be sorry for allowing him to do what he did to us, to you." Mary looked up at her. "He's in prison now. For a long time, so that means we're both free of him. I wanted you to know, and maybe you'll sleep easier. I know that I will. I will love you always and say a prayer for you every night," the woman said, now in tears, and turned to go.

Mary was crying too. "Do you want me to stop her?" I whispered to Mary, because I could tell she was moved, but seemed paralyzed. She nodded sadly. I went after the lady, touched her shoulder and led her back to the table. She took a seat opposite Mary, and I sat down in between. The lady didn't make eye contact, and by looking at her, I could tell she'd had a difficult life.

No one spoke for a minute. "What's your name, ma'am?" I asked.

"Miriam. Miriam Aiken. I've reverted to my maiden name," she spoke quietly. Mary looked up. "About a year ago, I made the mistake of telling Mary's father that I was leaving him and taking Mary. I had planned on staying at my sister's house for a while until I could afford to get us a place. He was already thousands of dollars in debt to these terrible people, and had taken his anger and frustration out on us, physically."

I held Mary's hand.

"I should have just left with you in the night. That was my worst mistake. He beat me until I was unconscious, then upon waking, found holes in my arm and a craving for heroin. He kept me smacked up in both ways, beating me and shooting me up, and soon enough I didn't care about anything but the needle. It wasn't until he broke into your place and took Mary back that I knew what he'd done."

Mary started crying again, and held her mother's hand. Miriam went on.

"In spite of my state, I tried to stop him, but was too weak to protect you, I'm so sorry," she said and completely broke down. "One day, maybe a few months or so later, he was gone and I managed to pick myself off the floor, and with my sister's help, got to a rehab clinic. I'm working there now, as a nurse, which was my training. I found out that your father had tried to rob a gas station, and was put away on all kinds of charges. I went to a lawyer and tried to get him convicted of what he did to you as well, but was told there wasn't a strong case, and that he would almost certainly die there anyway."

Everyone was in tears now. After a minute, Mary spoke. "Mom. This is Richard. I would be dead if it wasn't for him. I'm also his fiancée." Mary said, quietly, looking at her mother for the first time. Miriam smiled at me, her eyes filled with tears, and took my hand, sweetly.

"And I would be dead if it wasn't for you, Mary. You're the reason I got off the floor. Even if I didn't think I'd ever see you again, I couldn't leave you alone," she said. This was just too heartbreaking, and it was patently obvious that this woman was a victim just as much as Mary, nearly. "I will never forgive myself for allowing him to...." she said, and broke down again.

"Mom. It's not your fault," Mary said, and I was taken aback at her generous words. I didn't know if it was true or not, but it was an incredibly kind thing to say. With these words, Miriam seemed to collapse from emotional exhaustion, and I could only admire the strength of these women. Again, no one spoke for a while.

"Would you like something to eat or drink, Miriam?" I asked her.

"No thank you, Richard," she replied. "But I'm so glad to have met you and I want to thank you for taking care of my baby when I couldn't." She was torturing herself, and I imagined she would always do so.