Mary, The Damsel in Distress Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mary is an extraordinary young woman. She is brave, brilliant and strong. I can see where she gets it," I said. And both women cried, and held hands. I didn't think it was my place to say anymore.

"I should go now, and not take any more of your time. It was wonderful to see you, Mary. You look well," she said, keeping herself together. Miriam stood up and gave us a pathetic half smile. She started to leave, slowly, but Mary spoke again.

"Mom," she said. "Would you like to meet up again?"

With these words, Miriam physically collapsed again, and I guided her back to her chair. She was completely lost in tears, and just nodded hopelessly at Mary. "Yes. Yes, please," is all she seemed to be able to say. It had been beyond her hope, but it had happened. Mary was willing to take steps to try and reconcile.

"Meet us here, same day next week, 6 o'clock," Mary said calmly, gathering herself emotionally. Miriam nodded, got up again, and gave us both a sad smile, then left.

When she had gone, we didn't speak, but Mary gave me a hug, and cried into my shoulder. I knew only bits and pieces of Mary's childhood, but anything positive I'd ever heard had been about her mother, and her maternal grandmother, sadly passed. Thoughts of my own family ran through my head as well, and even though both my parents were gone, I ought to get back in touch with my younger brother James, who I hadn't seen in a few years.

It had started out as a fun, light evening, and become something intense and overwhelming. We finished our meal and drove home, discussed a few trivialities and held hands. We went for our usual evening swim, and just cuddled up together in front of a movie that night. There was a lot for Mary to process, and I'd let her take her own time. When the film ended, Mary looked at me and said, "take me to bed, love."

I scooped her up and carried her into the bedroom, and laid her on the bed. She lay there without moving much, but by the way she stretched her body and opened her legs a little, I could read the signals. I dimmed the lights and lit a few candles, and the room glowed with a warm orange light. I got out of my clothes and slowly rid my girlfriend of her's as well, as she looked at me with a hedonistic radiance.

"Kiss me sweetly," she purred, and I kissed her all over with delicate tenderness and affection. When it came to the moist prize between her legs, I gave her soft and loving caresses and kisses, but was still able to bring her to orgasm with the minimum of energy, our slowness being something thrilling in itself.

I moved on top of her, but didn't apply any weight, and looked her in the eyes. She smiled blissfully. "Be gentle with me," she whispered, and I slowly slipped my cock inside her. My large size and her petite teenage tightness was still a marvel to us both, despite having been there hundreds of times now. I kissed her tenderly and made peaceful, beautiful love to her.

"I love you," I told her, and she stroked my face and shoulders as I took her in my arms. I dominated her completely, but she was my fragile flower to hold and protect. I pulled out and sat in meditation pose, then gathered her up, and placed her in a lotus position, facing me, her legs around me. She lowered herself onto me slowly, and she was shaking a little as she did.

It went deep, and she just moved gracefully on me, fully penetrated, our eyes locked. I kissed her and felt her little nipples brush against my chest. It was our closest, most relaxed lovemaking session to date, and it felt glad to be alive. "I love you too," she responded at last, and brought us both to an unhurried yet eruptive climax. Despite the drawn out and low-tempo nature of our session, we were both sweaty and on fire with lust.

She sat up, and extricated herself from my impressive pole, and pulled me down onto her and held me tight. This time, I put all my weight on her, and surrounded her entirely with my masculinity. She was still wriggling under me, caressing my back and arms, and I just gazed upon her divine visage in wonder.

"I don't know if any woman has ever been transported the way you transport me, my darling," she said. "You make me leave my body, but I can still feel you on every inch of my skin." She went on, blissfully. I turned on my side to let her breathe, and we cuddled up, our limbs entwined. "That was the best I've ever felt in my short life on earth, Richard, thank you," she said again.

Despite her enjoyment of pushing the envelope, a little light roleplay and public games, this had been her favorite. I kissed her. "Anytime, sweet love," I said, and we drifted off to sleep together.

_________

At the office, Jimmy, Mary and I had a meeting concerning her position at the company. As she'd streamlined a number of operations, and improved efficiency in several departments, Jimmy was now worried about losing her. Due to ongoing college commitments, she had dropped to three short shifts a week, and would have to train a new office assistant in all of the changes she'd implemented, and more. After we were finished, Paul, the handsome young man in accounting, joined us, and Mary left.

Paul watched her as she walked away, and shook his head. "Can you believe her?" he said. He had no idea she was my girlfriend. Jimmy just shrugged and made the classic zipped-up-mouth gesture. "I've tried and I've tried, but she just won't go on a date with me."

"Well, you know what they say about the company ink," I said, ironically.

"She told me she was engaged, but I've never seen any evidence. She doesn't have a ring. I think she's playing hard to get. But I can't stop thinking about her."

Jimmy just looked at me. "Engaged, eh?" he said.

"Listen, Paul, I know she's lovely, but she is with someone, so I would just drop it," I suggested. I didn't really want it to be common knowledge around the office that we were together, because I knew then that no one would take her seriously. But Paul had obviously fallen for her a little bit. "You're a good looking lad, and there's plenty more fish, y'know," I went on.

He nodded, but I could tell he was dejected. It was time I bought this girl a ring. After the meeting, I went to Mary, who was doing some typing. "You know, Paul has it bad for you. I mean, really bad. I think he's fallen in love," I told her.

"Paul, the guy here?" she responded. She barely knew who I was talking about, poor sod.

"Yes, him," I replied. But Mary just shrugged. "Well, go easy on him, OK? He's a good guy and he seems smitten."

"Well, I'm not going out with him."

"No, I know. He doesn't believe you're engaged. Would you like a ring, Mary? I'm sorry, I kind of messed up the proposal. I meant it, but it was spontaneous..."

"I know, babe. Yes, let's get me a ring at some point, but not for that reason. But I'm not marrying you until I graduate college in four years, is that alright?"

I couldn't help but smile. I know why she wanted to delay, it was to save me any shame I might feel at her being so young. "Of course it's alright, sweetie," I said, and left her alone to do her work. That afternoon I left the office, went to a nice antique jeweler and bought her a ring. I didn't need to think about it any longer. It was beautiful and graceful, not cheap, but not ostentatiously vulgar either. I just had to consider the right time to pop the question and make it romantic, memorable.

But on further consideration, knowing Mary as well as I did, I thought she might prefer something lighthearted and fun instead. On the way back to the office, I stopped by a drugstore and bought one of those cheap little plastic globes that had a prize in it. I swapped out the little toy inside and put in the ring. When I got back to the office, I went into the room where she was working, closed the door behind me and tossed it to her.

'Got you something," I said, and watched her as she opened it.

"Oh, thanks, Richard. I used to love these," she said, and cracked it open. When she saw what was inside, her eyes went wide, and I got down on one knee in front of her.

"Mary," I said. "You are the only person in this world I have ever truly loved and my life without you would be completely pointless. I want to ask if you would please do me the honor of becoming my wife."

I just sat there, feeling vulnerable. Just like my spontaneous proposal, this was unplanned. Maybe I could have come up with a better speech, and I felt uncertain of her response all of a sudden. But I looked up and saw a tear roll down Mary's face. She gazed down at me with tender loving eyes, and tears came to mine as well.

She slid off her chair, and sat on her knees, facing me. "Yes, Richard. I will marry you," she said, and put her hand out to me. I kissed her hand and slid the ring on her finger. This was the happiest moment of my life, and I felt as if all of the guilt and evil memories of how we met and what had happened to her melted away, and we would truly begin a new life together, anew.

We kissed and stood up, then hugged warmly. "I love you so much, Mary," I said.

"I know you do, sweetheart, and I love you too. But you know, this doesn't mean I won't bring in another woman for us to play with, once in a while. Have you seen the new girl in reception?" she said with a cheeky smile.

"Whatever Mary wants, Mary gets."

__________

Epilogue: six years later.

I watched Mary as she walked towards me. Her mother Miriam was by her side, and they walked together, arm in arm over to where I was standing with my brother James, and my best friend Jimmy. Mary looked beautiful in a simple white dress, and I had never been more in love with her. Her mother helped Mary take the step up to where I was standing, then sat down, with all of the other people there.

I looked down at Mary, the love of my life, and put my hand on her swollen belly, and smiled. Sunshine poured out of her. We held hands and both turned to face the woman behind us. She smiled at us both, and to all our friends and family gathered around, then started to speak.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today... "

The End.

_________

I hope you enjoyed this series. Please consider leaving me 5 stars and a comment if you did!