Mary, The Damsel in Distress Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't tell the world, please," Mary said, and that felt like enough. We all ate some dessert, after which Lizzie and Mary hugged and said goodbye. I noticed that Mary didn't give out her number, and I couldn't tell how she really felt about seeing her old friend.

I didn't ask her until we were back in the car. "I know that my father knows where I live, but I realized tonight that I'm still paranoid about people knowing where I am. I just don't think I will ever be able to go back to any of the life I had before we met," she said.

"Well, a few minds will be set at ease, now, love," I said. "You must have known that there were people out there that cared?"

"Truthfully, in all the madness, I didn't think about it. And I was so angry with the world, I couldn't see past my new life with you," Mary said. "You must believe me, Richard. I thought my life was over, that I would die, then you..." she stopped talking, and tears came.

I pulled the car over, and held her head as she let it all out. Meeting Lizzie had obviously brought back a lot of trauma. "My parents gave me life, but then took it all away," she said.

"I'm sorry for everything," I said, and it felt as if we were back to where we'd been months before. I doubted she would ever really recover from what she'd been through, not entirely, and all I could do was love her and support her. She stopped crying and I drove us back to our place.

When we got inside, Mary put on an LP, the same one by Joni Mitchell that I'd been playing not that long ago, when she'd drowned it out with some vile modern trash. "I didn't think you liked this," I said.

"What? Joni's the queen," Mary replied and danced about the living room, as if floating on air. Music had the power to take away pain, and I watched my sweetheart as her cares evaporated.

___________

Mary and I spent a blissful weekend, mostly in bed. I was ravenous for her, and she suggested that she deny me sex once in a while to provoke this sort of frenzied appetite. It had worked twice now. But the truth was, we'd always been hot for each other, and nothing had really changed in that regard.

I'd accidentally grown a beard, and I rather liked it, but Mary demanded that it go, mostly because it tickled her when I ate her pussy, but also because she liked my face. When it was gone, I looked in the mirror and agreed that it was better this way, and I appeared younger.

Mary's nineteenth birthday came up soon after, and we invited Kathryn and Jimmy over for dinner to celebrate, but Jimmy had to leave town on last minute business, so it was just Kathryn. I remembered the last time she came over and things had got a pretty steamy, but I would let the girls take the reins on that, and not worry about it.

I bought Mary a new faux leather jacket for her birthday, a few novels, and more practically, driving lessons, which I'm sure the dreaded Mrs. Collins would have approved of. When Kathryn arrived, I opened a bottle of champagne, served dinner, then cake, and Mary opened her gift from Kathryn. It was a fake I.D., immaculately made, and we all had a good laugh about it. At last, Mary would be able to drink when she came out with us. The two of them hugged, then kissed, and I noticed it was on the mouth, not the cheek.

This tiny little gesture made me instantly aroused, but I didn't let my imagination wander. After dinner, Mary put on an LP, the Rolling Stones, and we sat around, talking. Mary cuddled up to Kathryn on the couch, and I marveled at their beauty. They were so different, both wonderful, alluring women.

They had a sweet friendship, and despite their obvious attraction to one another, Kathryn was clearly a little bit of a surrogate mother. But I had always suspected that my role in Mary's life was partly that of a father figure, and I'd managed to reconcile that. I didn't find anything perverse about any of our relationships.

"So, truth or dare, Richard?" Mary asked me, and Kathryn smiled at both of us. I noted that we would be going in the opposite direction than last time. I wasn't ready for anything too wild, so I settled on truth. "OK. Do you ever think about other women when we fuck?"

"Why the hell would he think about other women? You're like this sex bomb nymph!" Kathryn asked and I nodded at her.

"I'm very happy to report that I can answer truthfully, and that the answer is no," I replied with a smile, and took a swig of champagne, then poured everyone another glass.

"Follow up question, if I may," she said.

"Is that allowed?" I said.

"It's my birthday and I'm making the rules," she replied. "Since you have known me, have you thought about other women when you jerked off?"

I paused. I had. I'd thought about Chelsea, the red headed hooker than I fucked in Mr. Z's strip club, I'd thought about Charlize Theron, and I'd thought about Kathryn. Once each. "Yes, I have," I answered. "Though I think I've only ever had to resort to jerking off about three times since we started sleeping together, when I was trying to resist you, perhaps."

"Follow up question," Mary said, and we all laughed. "Have you thought about Kathryn when jerking off? In the last six months, I mean. Obviously you would have before then." Again, both the ladies giggled and drank more champagne.

"On the three occasions I have jerked off in the last six months, Mary, on one of those occasions, I thought about Kathryn," I said. "And no more follow up questions. It's my turn to ask." Mary crossed her arms, and Kathryn had blushed. "Kathryn, truth or dare?" I said.

"Truth, Richard," she answered.

I thought about it for a moment. "Have you ever had a sexual encounter with a woman?"

"No, I have not," she answered. And I wished I'd asked her something else, to do with Mary. "OK. My turn to ask Mary. Mary darling, truth or dare?"

"Let's complete this round of truth, shall we?" she said.

"Alright Mary, let's see. Do you wish Richard had a bigger cock?"

"Kathryn!" I exclaimed. "That is an outrageous question! But, Mary, I insist that you answer truthfully." We all laughed.

"I would only ever answer truthfully. This game is sacred. And the answer is no. I don't know if you know this Kat, but Richard is blessed. His cock is this perfect and beautiful thing. When I first had him inside I thought it might hurt, because of his size, but he got me right where I needed to go, somewhere I didn't even know existed. He's a big boy, and any bigger would just be impractical. I'd never fit him all the way down my throat!"

Kathryn and I just sat there, mouths agape, then looked at each other. "Well," Kathryn muttered. "That is interesting and surprising information."

"OK, big boy. Truth or dare?" Mary asked. I finished another glass of champagne, but I still wasn't ready for some crazy dare.

"Truth, again. Sorry if that's boring," I answered. Mary looked at me.

"OK, Richard. I'll make it not boring. Have you thought about what it would be like to make love with Kathryn, since we sat down to dinner?"

"Not exactly, no," I replied and I could tell Mary was slightly disappointed.

"What do you mean, not exactly?"

"I mean, I've thought about the two of you together," I said, and stood up. "I need to visit the little boy's room now." I went to the bathroom and splashed water on my face. That answer made me embarrassed. I came back out and sat down. "Who's turn is it?"

"It's your turn to ask Kat," Mary said.

"OK, Kathryn. Here we go. Truth or dare?" I wanted her to say dare. I really really wanted it.

"I'll play," she said. "Dare." I smiled because I knew what I was going to say.

"Kathryn, I dare you to touch Mary's breasts for one minute. With Mary's permission of course," I said. Mary nodded and put her hands behind her neck in surrender. Both of us watched Kathryn intently. She looked at each of us in turn, then reached down and played with her sock, meaning she would take a consequence.

But instead, she stood up, and walked over to Mary. I could tell Mary had a fire in her eyes. She kneeled down in front of Mary, and put her hands on Mary's knees. Mary was wearing a short skirt, a tight little t-shirt, and as usual, no bra. I watched in wonder at this scene.

Kathryn put her hands on Mary. She gently massaged her petite breasts and I could immediately see that both women were turned on. Mary started breathing hard, and Kathryn moved her body up and down in a sensual way. She softly pinched Mary's nipples and Mary opened her mouth, the desire on her face palpable. She let out a sweet little moan, and her half-closed eyes were locked on Kathryn's.

Mary lifted up her shirt, revealing to us her perfect little perky titties, the most wondrous objects in the world as far as I was concerned, and put her hand behind Kathryn's head. She gently guided Kathryn in, and offered the older lady her tit to suck on. Kathryn kissed Mary's nipple, and with eyes closed, licked and sucked softly, while still massaging the other. Mary closed her eyes and spread her legs.

Both women were breathing hard now and I just sat there, hard as a rock, wishing I'd caught it on camera. After a while, Kathryn stopped fondling little Mary, and kissed her sweetly on the mouth, then sat back in her chair. Mary had started to touch herself between her legs, but opened her eyes, coughed, and sat back in a normal position.

No one spoke for a minute, and no one caught anyone else's gaze. I went to the kitchen and opened a third bottle of champagne and poured everyone another glass. "You look as if you enjoyed that Richard," Mary said, and we all laughed. I exhaled.

"Mary angel," I said. "You still have your tits out." She did. Her shirt was pulled up, draping itself picturesquely over her pretty bosom. It was quite a sight. Kathryn was staring at Mary's incredible tits, and Mary lowered her shirt. Both Kathryn and I shook our heads in wonder at the perfection of this extraordinary young creature.

"Mary, you have the most amazing and beautiful body," Kathryn said shyly, and both girls blushed, then there was another silence. "OK!" she said then, as if waking up from a dream. "Mary, truth or dare?"

"Dare me Kat," Mary answered. This could get really interesting now.

Kathryn paused and looked at both of us. "I dare you to... " she started to say, then stopped. She picked up her champagne and downed it. Mary sat on the edge of her seat.

"Anything, Kat. It's my birthday. Dare me anything. What do you really want?" Kathryn looked at her.

Kathryn blushed. "I can't say it, Mary," she said.

"It's OK, Kat. Neither of us will judge you. I'll do anything you ask me," Mary replied, tenderly.

"I dare you to please. Um... please remove... um... take..." she stopped talking and just looked at Mary..

Mary stood up. "Would you like me to take off my top?" she said, then slowly pulled her shirt over her head. She got close up to Kathryn. "Or would you prefer it if I removed all my clothes?" Mary slipped off her skirt, then her panties, and stood over Kathryn, who just sat there entranced. Mary was the sexiest girl alive, petite and tender, but still shapely and curvy in all the right ways.

Kathryn's hand fell on Mary's waist, and she looked over at me. Her eyes were questioning me. Was this wrong? Was this taboo? Was this cheating? I didn't have an answer. Mary leaned down and kissed Kathryn again, then sat back in her seat, but spread out rather deliciously. No one spoke again for a few moments, just drank some more and reveled in the magic of Mary. My heart was beating fast.

Mary looked over at me. "Truth or dare, Richard?" she said.

"Dare, Mary," I said. Mary paused for a second. I was ready to be dared.

"With Kathryn's permission, Richard, I dare you to make love to both of us tonight," Mary said. I looked at Kathryn, and she looked at me. She was a magnificent woman. Tall, slender, but with beautiful large breasts. I always thought she had pretty, exotic features, and lovely long brown hair. Tonight, she was wearing a long black dress with a white floral pattern that buttoned down the front.

I thought about Jimmy. I had fantasized about the two girls together, and maybe watching, and that didn't feel unethical, but a ménage à trois? That was a little different. If we did this, could I face Jimmy at the office on Monday? I remembered back to when he stole one of my girlfriends in college, actually twice, and how we'd mostly just laughed it off.

I didn't make a move, but Mary stood up and gave Kathryn her hand. Kathryn took it and stood up. Both women walked over to me, and Mary offered me her hand, then Kathryn did the same. I took their hands and stood up, and we all looked at each other. Mary kissed me, then kissed Kathryn, then Kathryn kissed me. I didn't think I had any choice now.

My girl, completely nude, led us both into the bedroom. They sat down on the bed, and I stood over them, nervously. Kathryn started to speak.

"Before this happens," she said. "There's something I want to tell you both." I assumed she meant she had an STD or something. "Jimmy cheated on me last year, and it nearly broke our marriage. But we came up with a solution that both of us could live with. I was allowed one night with whoever I chose, no guilt. Providing it didn't turn into a steady relationship, and it didn't happen at our house, those were the only rules." She paused and looked at both of us. "So, I'm playing my free card."

Mary smiled sweetly at Kathryn, then stood up in front of her. She picked up Kathryn's hand and placed it between her legs, and I realized this would be the first time Kathryn had ever touched another woman that way. "Richard, unbutton Kat's dress," Mary whispered, and I stepped forward and put my hands on Kathryn's shoulders. Kathryn nodded to me, and I did as Mary asked. Mary picked up Kathryn's other hand and placed it on the oversized lump on my pants. I inhaled. Kathryn squeezed my cock, while still touching Mary. Mary was directing us. "Unzip him," Mary whispered.

Kathryn was still seated on the edge of the bed, and I was standing in front of her. Mary climbed behind Kathryn and continued to underdress her. Mary slipped Kathryn's dress off her shoulders and pulled it down to reveal her breasts, supported by a sheer peach colored bra. I gazed in awe as Mary caressed and teased Kathryn's melons.

Kathryn pulled my cocked out and her eyes went wide, then she looked up at my face. I smiled. "Oh my god. You weren't lying, Mary," she said.

"Suck it," Mary whispered at a barely audible volume while squeezing her big tits, and guided Kathryn's mouth towards my tip. Perhaps she was unsure about taking this step, but Mary insisted upon it, pulled her hair back, and pushed her head down onto me with assertiveness, but not force. Kathyrn started sucking my cock, but she didn't go deep.

"Deeper," Mary whispered, while removing Kathryn's bra, but when Mary wasn't satisfied Kathryn was doing her best, she pressed her head down further, so that a good length of my big cock was in her mouth. "That's a little better," Mary said in a motherly manner, ironically the much younger of the pair. Kathryn gagged a tiny bit then came up for air.

"I can't go any deeper, Mary," Kathryn said, out of breath.

"Yes you can, let's try again," she said kindly and pressed Kathryn head down again. I stepped forward a little, and again, Kathryn started gagging. Mary held her head down. "You're doing very well," Mary said sweetly, and Kathryn seemed to relax and let it happen. I pushed my cock further in, and Kathryn started tearing up. "Good girl," Mary said, and released her.

Kathryn came up for air and looked at Mary, behind her, with desperate eyes. "He's too much for me," she said, but Mary pressed her down one more time, and I got myself all the way in.

"That's it. Almost there. You're doing so well, good girl," Mary said, as she held Kathryn's head down on my cock. Kathryn was gagging. Mary looked up at me and smiled. I slid my cock in and out a little bit, giving her a sample of what a big cock was really like, and although it could never compare to one of Mary's blowjobs, the sight was pretty amazing.

"There, there, you're doing very well," Mary said, and after nearly a minute, she released her, and Kathryn gasped for air. She was breathing hard, and her make-up had run. "Now, because you were such a good girl, you get a special treat," Mary said, sweetly. "Lay down here," she said, indicating that she should get comfortable on the bed.

"Richard, remove Kathryn's panties," Mary said, and I got down on my knees and slid them off. Her vulva appeared to be of generous size, accented by a sweet strip of dark hair. I got closer to her. "Kathryn, spread your legs for Richard," and Kathryn looked up at her. Her legs remained closed. After a second or two, Mary continued. "Richard, open Kathryn's legs and give her the special treat."

I got on all fours on the bed, over Kathryn, and prized her legs open. She looked wonderful, though as far as women's bodies went, I'd been spoiled by Mary. Whether she wanted it or not, I went down on her. Slowly at first, I teased her clit, and she responded quickly with a moan and squirm. "That's it, love, you enjoy your treat. You earned it," Mary said quietly, stroking Kathryn's hair as it fell over her face. This sweet dominatrix role she'd adopted was mind blowing.

I kissed and licked at Kathryn's clit, and her juices started flowing, and above me, I saw that Mary had placed herself over Kathryn's face. "Kiss me," she said, lowered herself a little, and I saw that Kathryn started to licked Mary's pussy a little. Assuming this was Kathryn's first three-way, as well as her first slice of vagina, she was really being thrown into the deep end.

But any reservations she might have had presumably vanished when I started to make her come. She held back on making too much noise, but her climax was impossible to disguise, and I observed that Mary sat down, which further dampened Kathryn's cries. She came for a minute or maybe more, then started wriggling, and I sensed that she was done. I tapped Mary on the shoulder and she removed herself from Kathryn's face and lay down beside her.

Kathryn was breathing hard. Mary cuddled up to her, and I sat up on the bed, watching the two of them. Kathryn's legs were still spread, and both girls were completely nude now. I ran my fingers over Kathryn's body while looking at Mary. Kathryn sat up on her elbows and looked at us. "Is this what your sex life is like?" she said, with a bewildered look on her face.

"We're just getting started, but yes," Mary answered.

"Does Richard always make you come like that?"

"At least," Mary said.

"And the blowjob? You can really do that?" Kathryn asked and Mary nodded.

"Wanna see?" Mary said, and gestured for me to come nearer. I undressed, then got back on the bed, on my knees, and presented my cock at a good angle for deep throat. "Will you encourage me, Kathryn, like I did with you?" Kathryn nodded. "But be really mean about it. I won't mind."

Mary looked at Kathryn and got into character. "I don't think I can do this. It's so big," she said, in a cute tone, which wasn't that different from her normal voice.

"Sweetie, we talked about this," Kathryn began, and stroked Mary's hair. "If you want to go to Disneyland this summer, you need to learn how to please him."

Mary looked at Kathryn with big eyes. "I just didn't think it would be so big," Mary said.

Kathryn slowly pushed Mary's head onto my cock, but Mary refused to open her mouth. "Open wide, little girl," Kathryn said, and squeezed Mary's face. I couldn't believe how good Kathryn was at this, but maybe the orgasm and facesit had set her free.

Kathryn forced my cock into Mary's mouth, and she pretended to object. Mary tried to speak. "Be quiet, child," Kathryn said, and held Mary's head down, just as she had been made to do just before.