Mary - XIX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up, went inside, and changed into her swimsuit. She also grabbed a towel and the card Paul had given her with the gate code. She put the card in a ziploc bag to keep it from getting soaked and started walking down to the beach. When she got there, she spread out her towel folded the plastic bag, and slipped into her top. She stood there smiling as she could feel the roar of the waves coming up the beach. Nodding she walked down to the high water mark and watched and felt the waves as they crashed ashore.

She took notice of where the water tumbled and hit the sand. Smiling once again, she walked out to that spot and sat down. She squeaked as the water hit her body. And the wave crashed right on her vulva. She closed her eyes as more waves slammed into her, not only causing her to be thrown around but to be aware of her clit getting smashed just right. She spread her legs a little. The water just slammed into her pussy and she had an orgasm right there on the beach. She leaned back holding herself into position with her arms. She sat there her pussy pounded by wave after wave. Her orgasms shot through her body one after the other. She had never done anything like this before. And now she wondered why.

After a while, she felt exhausted from all the orgasms she had rip through her. Getting up she went and lay on her towel. The sun beat down on her tender skin. She felt as if she was in a place where everything was just perfect. Then she got up and went back to the house. She could think of nothing but the waves smashing into her body. It was almost like fucking a man but without that beautiful penetration. She made sure the gate was locked behind her then went into her room, locking the sliding glass door. She then made sure the inside door was locked. She stripped off her swimsuit and flopped down on the bed. She was still horny. It had been a long time since she has been horny.

She opened the nightstand drawer and gasped. There were three dildos in there. All of them were big. Probably as big as Paul felt in her hand. She felt so hot as she looked at each of them. There was a white one, a brown one, and a black one. The white one had a switch on the end of it. When Mary turned the switch, the thing started to vibrate. She almost dropped the damn thing but smiled as it tickled her hand. She turned it off and carefully looked over the thing to make sure it was in good condition. She took it to the bathroom and washed it completely. Her pussy was now dripping wet. She could feel her fluids slowly rolling down her legs.

Flopping back down on the bed, she turned the vibrator back on and tentatively touched it to her vulva. She giggled as it tickled her. She pressed it harder against her vulva. The vibrations immediately shot through her pussy. She sighed at the feelings shooting through her. Mary slowly moved the tip of the cock down to her clit. As it touched her clit, Mary screamed as an orgasm shot through her body. She pressed the cock harder against her clit. She pulled it off, just before she felt she would pass out. Mary brought the cock up to her mouth. She licked the vibrating cock to get it wet.

Satisfied it was slick enough Mary pressed the phallus against her vagina. She moaned loudly as she pressed it inside her body. She screamed once again in orgasm as the cock pressed against the bottom of her vagina. Mary lay there just shaking with pleasure. She had never felt like this before and wondered why she had never tried one of these things before. Orgasm after orgasm rolled through her body. She felt herself on the verge of unconsciousness when everything just went black.

Mary's body just lay there, her hips jerking as wave after wave of pleasure rolled through her body. Even while she was not aware of them. Without her hand on the vibrator, it finally slipped from her vagina and Mary's body slowly stopped shuddering.

* * * *

Slowly, Mary came up out of the depths of darkness. She opened her eyes looking down her body.

"Holy shit!"

Mary could still feel the pleasure that had ripped through her body. She could also hear the buzz of the vibrator. Reaching down between her legs, she picked it up and turned it off. Then smiling, she pressed it back into her body. She cried out at the feeling of being penetrated. She lay there slowly sliding the large cock in and out of her pussy. It felt wonderful to feel full once again. She could feel her body react to the penetration of her vagina. She was now on her way to another orgasm. When it flashed through her body, she once again passed out with the big rubber cock inside her. Only this time it didn't slip out.

When she woke, she felt full and sighed. She slowly pulled the cock from her body. Then her stomach growled. Laughing to herself, she slowly got out of bed, washed the vibrator, and placed it back into the drawer. Then she went to the kitchen to fix herself something to eat. The rest of the day, she just lounged around the house, reading a few books she found on the bookshelves in the den.

For the rest of the day, Mary spent her time in the house, reading or watching the news. When Lilly and Paul got home, they had dinner then went to the beach, built a small fire, and sat around it talking. The rest of the week, she was up early and in bed early. Around lunchtime each day, she was in bed slamming one of the three dildos into her hot sloppy pussy. She never passed out again, even if she did use the vibrator directly on her clit. She found she was much happier than she had been in the last three or so months since her husband had died. She still missed him dearly, yet evidently, she also missed sex just as much.

It was Thursday evening when Paul and Lilly left for upstate Florida to see their daughter. Mary waved good-bye as they drove away. For the past couple of hours, there had been young people walking up and down the beach. Wandering was more like it. They seemed to be looking for something. Mary was outback lounging on a chair enjoying the warmth of the sun on the parts of her that were exposed. She could hear the young people talking out on the beach. Then she could hear them whispering. Opening her eyes, she was shocked to see a line of young men lined up along the fence watching her.

She could hear what they were saying about her. It was all very flattering, yet also quite vulgar. It would seem that they all wanted to fuck her and eat her pussy and suck on her tits. A few even wanted to fuck her in the ass. And still, few said they wanted to eat her ass. Mary was quite shocked to hear things like that, yet they turned here on. Watching the young men, she wondered how long they would stand there watching her do nothing. Well, she had the time. She closed her eyes. When she heard a commotion, she opened her eyes to see several guys trying to climb the fence. She smiled as they tried.

The fence was made of metal. Metal rods that ran up ten feet above the ground, evidently, Paul and Lilly must have had some stupid collage kids try to get into the house before. The last five feet of the metal rods where uniquely designed with metal flanges that could cut your fingers off if you tried to climb the thing. The poles were welded together just below the flanges. The bar holding the poles also had flanges on them. They were extra sharp. When Mary took off her sunglasses, the dumbasses trying to climb the poles let go and hit the ground hard. Their friends laughed at them. Mary smiled and shook her head.

She put her sunglasses back on and pretended to ignore the guys. They soon tired of standing there watching her do nothing. She smiled as they all started to leave. She wondered what would happen when the Spring Breakers crowded the beach. She then felt a tingle in her pussy. She shook her head at any thought of even going outside the gate.

That night in bed, she banged her pussy with all three of the dildos, one after the other. As she was calming down from a tremendous orgasm, she thought about what it would be like to have one cock in her ass and another in her pussy. She had had anal sex when she was younger but had never had two men inside her at once. She now lay there wondering what it would feel like. She would need some lube. It had been a long time since anything had gone in her there. Getting up she went to the bathroom she used. There wasn't any lube there.

Disappointed, she then went to Lilly's bathroom. Sure enough, there were at least three tubes of lube there. She looked at them closely. Two were lube with fragrance added the third was fragrance-free. She took the third tube with her. In her room, she lubed up the black cock with lube. Then she put a line of lube on her finger and slowly shoved it up her ass. There was a little pain at first as her sphincters stretched. She finally, got two fingers up inside herself. She grabbed some tissue and cleaned her fingers off. Picking up the black cock she slowly pressed to her asshole. She moaned as it slipped inside her. It wasn't hurting so she stared to press it in faster. When she had almost the entire thing up her ass, she smiled and moaned.

Taking the brown one, she pressed it to her vaginal opening. She sucked in her breath as it slipped inside her slick vagina. She felt so full, she was having a hard time breathing. She just lay back and enjoyed the feeling of fullness. Her breathing soon settled down. Taking the brown cock, she slowly pulled it out and then back inside herself. Mary moaned as it hit bottom. With her other hand, she pulled the black cock out of her ass. She almost screamed at the pleasure that zipped through her loins. She pushed it back in. This time she did scream, loudly. Both hands were now working the cocks in and out of her body. Mary was going crazy with lust and pleasure.

After having orgasmed three times, she passed out with both cocks jammed into her to the hilt. Mary's breathing was normal as her body still shook with the pleasure that had ripped through her.

* * * *

Mary woke to her telephone ringing. She looked around her, it was on the other nightstand. She picked it up to look at the screen. It was Lilly.

"Hello," said Mary sleepily.

"Hey, are you asleep this early?" asked Lilly.

"Just taking a little nap before I go out on the town doing crazy shit with all the Spring Breakers," Mary replied.

"Yeah, I bet. Well, we made it here and Kathy sends her love."

"Give her a hug for me. Glad you made it up there okay."

"Well, I won't keep you from all those studs down there. You have a safe and nice night," said Lilly.

"Good night my dear, you have fun," Mary said back. She thought she heard laughing as she disconnected.

Putting her phone down, she lay back and remembered what she had been doing. She looked down at her pussy. The brown cock was still imbedded inside her. Reaching down to her asshole, she felt black cock was just barely sticking out of her. She grabbed it and pulled it out of her quickly. She screamed in pleasure flopping down on her back.

"Holy shit!" she said.

Mary was a little more gentle with the cock in her pussy. She eased it out and still her pleasure centers were ultra-stimulated. She didn't scream but she did groan. Mary carefully got out of bed. She looked back at where she had been lying. Yep, she would need to change the linen now. Mary went to the bathroom and washed all three dildos. She carefully put them back in the drawer. Then she pulled all the linen off the bed and went to the laundry room and tossed ever thing in the washer. She started the washer poured some soap in and went back to her bedroom. It was a shame she had made a mess in the bed, she could have been sleeping peacefully right now, instead, Mary was making her bed.

Once finished, Mary lay down and relaxed. She was still in the mood. Slowly, Mary moved her hand down to her clit and started gently rubbing herself. She suddenly became relaxed, yet still a little on edge. She continued to rub her excited clit until she had a lovely little orgasm. Then Mary rolled over and went to sleep quickly.

* * * *

The Start...

Mary woke the next morning feeling refreshed and relaxed. As she lay in bed, she started to hear something. She couldn't quite make out what it was. She shook her head and her hearing suddenly became crystal clear. It was voices and music. Getting out of bed, Mary put her robe on stepped over to the sliding glass door, and pulled the curtains open. She looked at the beach, yet only saw a few people walking along. Shaking her head Mary went to the kitchen to make breakfast and coffee. The music and voices persisted. Well, she would check it out later. Once finished with breakfast, she poured herself another cup of coffee and went to her bathroom to shower and do those other things that needed doing.

Once dressed, Mary was wearing a nice summer dress that went down to mid-calf. The top covered her entire chest and back. It was snug at the waist. She thought she looked pretty good in it. Mary headed to the backdoor, insuring her bedroom sliding glass door was locked. As she stepped out of the house, the music and voices became louder. She smiled at the noise. She walked to the gate, hung her head for an instant, and pushed the gate open. Before stepping out she made sure the card with the code was in its plastic bag and sealed in her pocket. Mary then let go of the gate and pushed it closed.

Looking down the beach toward town, she saw that the police had blocked off the beach. Shaking her head, Mary went inside and got the ID for the house that Lilly had given her. She would need it to get back to the house. Then Mary was back out on the beach walking toward the noise and confusion. She was smiling the whole time she got closer and closer. The music got louder and louder. Once past the barricade, she started seeing college-age guys watching her as she walked down the beach. There were booths and huge tents set up on the dry side of the beach. It almost looked like a shantytown she and Phillip had seen on a trip to India. Only, this shantytown wasn't so depressing.

Mary kept walking. Looking behind her, she saw that she had gained an entourage of followers. She had seen several of them as other women her age walked down the beach. Mary giggled to herself shaking her head. She went down about a mile from the beach house. There were young people on the beach side laughing and horsing around in and out of the water. On the dry side, there was a big tent open to the beach side with a huge bar running across the front. On the roof were three Greek letters. Three handsome college guys were standing behind the bar. Mary shook her head, turned, and walked back up the beach toward the beach house. One of the guys in the frat bar came running after me. He caught up with her and walked alongside.

"Are you sure you wouldn't like a drink? It's free," he said looking Mary over.

"Drink? At this time in the morning? You have got to be the craziest guy I have ever met. Even back in my college days I never, had a drink before one in the afternoon," replied Mary.

"Let's try this again. Hi, I'm John," he said sticking his hand out.

Mary stopped turning to look up at his eyes. She smiled, grunted, and turned back down the beach. John just stood there looking after her. He couldn't comprehend what had just happened. Something like this had never happened to him before. They usually said hi back. To be scrutinized like he had, just didn't happen. He ran to catch up with the lovely woman in white.

Mary heard him slip up beside her Mary just kept walking. John kept walking beside her, probably wondering what to say to get her attention. They were getting closer to the barricade down the beach.

"Excuse me, miss," said John weakly.

Mary stopped, turned, and looked up at him.

"Yes?" Mary asked.

"I was just wondering if I might know your name and maybe be able to talk to you for a few minutes or so."

"Well, my name is Mary, John. What would you like to talk about?"

"First about earlier, I was rude. I apologize for that."

"No problem John, I think you learned your lesson."

"Are you a teacher?" asked John.

"No, I'm just older than you are John." Mary realized that she had just given him the opening he was looking for.

"Mary, you don't look a day over twenty-five," said John smiling.

Mary laughed. She smiled up at him. John just smiled down at her waiting.

"Thank you, John," replied Mary. "Anything else?"

"Well, we're having a big party at our tent and I was wondering if you might join us later. All the food and booze you could want. All free."

"TANSTAAFL!" said Mary.

"What?" asked John.

"My, my, my, it would appear that your education is lacking just a bit. You might want to ask one of the nerds you probably pick on or use, what it means."

"How do you spell it?" he asked.

"Tee, A, En, Es, Tee, A, A, Ef, Ell," Mary said slowly. John nodded then looked at her with something in his eyes. She couldn't tell if it was anger or confusion. "Want me to spell it again, John?"

John shook his head trying to clear it.

"Hey, John!" came a yell from down the beach.

John turned to see another of his frat buddies running toward him. Mary watched as John went to his frat buddy, leaving her alone. Shrugging her shoulders, she turned and started walking up the beach. John suddenly came running after her.

"There ain't no such thing as a free lunch," he said walking along side her.

"Very good. Now who wrote it?" asked Mary.

"What exactly are you trying to teach me, Mary?" asked John.

"Well, let's see... that you aren't the greatest thing since sliced bread and maybe some manners and a little humility," said Mary.

"Well, you are a good teacher," said John.

"Well, you haven't learned a damn thing, John, you're still chasing me up this beach aren't you?" asked Mary.

John stopped in his tracks and watched as Mary kept walking away from him. John shook his head and wondered if he was losing his magic with women. Of course, this had been the oldest one he tried his charm on and she just brushed him off. John watched as Mary went through the police barrier. His shoulders slumped. He turned and headed back to his frat tent.

Mary was smiling, yet felt bad for John. The minute he opened his mouth Mary knew he was one of those guys who thought they were god's gift to the world. She knew he wasn't but he did turn her on, kind of. She would go back later to see how things were going for him and his frat house. Right now, she just wanted to lie out in the sun and read a book, which is what John should be doing instead of chasing pussy up and down the beach. She changed into her bathing suit, grabbed a book and a drink then lay out reading. Mary kept track of time and when two o'clock came around, she got up and threw her dress on with panties and a bra. Checking that the pocket of her dress still contained her key, the house ID, and the code for the gate.

Then she went out and started walking down the beach. The crowd was even denser but she just walked closer to the water. There were still young people playing in the water so getting too close to the water wasn't a good idea if she wanted to stay dry. She walked along to the barricade. The cops on duty smiled at her as she went through. Who should be there waiting, but John. She smiled at him as he sank to his knees. Mary walked up to him, looked down at his smiling face, and smiled back.

"Have you been waiting here for me?" Mary asked.

"Yes! I... I... crap! Pretty Mary, I hope that you will forgive me for my rudeness and please join me and my fellow classmates at our tent for a little refreshment and some libations."

"I do forgive you, dear John," Mary said smiling. "Now get up or would you rather crawl on your knees to the tent?"