Mary - XIX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your face?"

"Yes," hissed Mary already excited by what was about to happen.

She shivered as Mike took hold of his cock. Mary saw him squeeze it hard, making the head purple. He slowly started to move his hand up and down on his cock. Mary just watched in amazement as Mike slowly jerked himself off. She could tell he was looking at her body and probably imagining what he would like to do to her. Little did he know that Mary was up for almost anything when it came to sex, except pain. Yet when some guy was smashing into pussy hard and fast the pain that went along with the pleasure was kind of good. It was pain alone that she objected to. She watched Mike's hand as it sped up. He had a marvelous cock. Long and fat. She couldn't get her hand around him and even Mike was having a hard time getting his big hand around his own cock.

Then Mike was up kneeling beside Mary. The first spurt hit her right in the middle of her face. She closed her eyes fast enough so as not to get his salty semen in her eyes. Mary felt six more spurts hit her face, most in the same spot as the first. She groaned with each hit. Then Mike kissed her on the lips. Mary was coming so hard she could hardly breathe and had to push Mike away. He looked down at her with concern on his face. Mary smiled up at him finally catching her breath.

"Fuck me! Fuck me right here on the floor," said Mary softly.

Mike was hard in an instant. He was between Mary's wonderful thighs in the next instant. He slowly pushed his cock into Mary's body gently.

"No, I want you to fuck me, hard!" said Mary.

Mike pulled out just a little then slammed into Mary hard and fast. He kept slamming into her wonderful body. He was nowhere close to coming. Mary was already having one orgasm after another. They were both oblivious to the rest of the world.

"Mary, what the hell!" Lilly shouted. "Is this one of those assholes who raped you?"

Lilly was standing over Mary and Mike swatting Mike's ass. Paul came running in when he heard Lilly shout. Mary pushed Mike off her and quickly stood up pulling Lilly away from Mike.

"Stop Lilly. This is Mike. He's a friend and my fiancé."

Paul just stood there looking at Mary naked. Lilly looked down at Mike staring at his big hard cock.

"Mike, go get dressed," said Mary. "Lilly, look at me."

Lilly looked at her friend with amazement in her eyes. Paul stood there looking at Mary in all her naked glory. He would now have masturbation material for the next six months. Lilly turned looking at her husband.

"Paul! Paul, go unpack the car!" Lilly yelled at him.

Seeing Mary's robe on the ground, Lilly bent picking it up, and handed it to Mary so she could cover herself. Not that Lilly was a prude, but Paul didn't need any more crazy ideas in his head. Mary finally covered and calmed down grabbed Lilly and dragged her to the kitchen.

"I thought you weren't coming back until Monday?" asked Mary getting two sparkling waters out of the fridge.

"We were, but Kathy got a call from a friend who told her about you getting raped. We decided to come home early. Are you okay?" asked Lilly.

"I'm fine," replied Mary.

"Who was he?" asked Lilly.

"Well, the one that drugged me was a frat boy named John something or other. The rest were his frat brothers."

"What? How many?" Lilly almost screamed.

"Nineteen."

"You were raped by nineteen guys?" Lilly said.

Mary just nodded as she saw Paul and Mike standing where Lilly couldn't see them.

"They are all in jail or out on bond. They are all being charged with rape."

"How did they catch them so quickly?"

"The dumbass made a movie of them raping me," replied Mary.

Lilly went to hug her friend. Mary sighed as Lilly wrapped her in her arms.

"I'm fine Lilly. Really, I am fine," said Mary.

Lilly pulled away from Mary. She then heard her husband cough behind her. Turning she looked at Paul and Mike.

"You, Mike, get your ass over here," ordered Lilly.

He looked at Mary. She nodded. He came around from behind Lilly and stood next to Mary his hand on her shoulder.

"Yes, ma'am," said Mike.

"Don't ma'am me, young man. I'm the same age as Mary. Now how did you get involved in this?"

"None of your business Lilly," Mary said.

"I asked him, not you."

"Well, he's not going to answer you, I will. And don't you ever try to corner him, you got the Lilly Beth Parker," Mary almost shouted at her friend.

Paul put his hand on his wife's shoulder. She turned looking up at him. Paul shook his head. Lilly's shoulder sagged and she resigned to obey her husband. That's when Mary suspected something had changed in their marriage. She and Lilly would have to talk.

"But you're okay?" asked Lilly once again.

"Yes, dear friend, I'm fine," said Mary smiling at her friend.

"Okay, no more questions. Married you say," said Lilly.

"Yes, we are getting married," replied Lilly.

"When's the wedding?" asked Paul.

"Not until he finishes his education and gets a job. Until then we are just engaged."

"Who asked who?" asked Lilly.

"I asked him. He accepted within the day," Mary said smiling up at Mike.

"Well, from what I saw he is a well-put-together young man. How old are you Mike?" asked Lilly.

"None of your business Lilly," Mary scolded.

"Fine! Do we know the guy who started this shit?" asked Lilly.

"John Dickerson," said Paul.

"Councilman Dickerson's kid?" asked Lilly.

"One in the same."

"He'll never serve a day," said Lilly feeling dejected.

"Yes, he will. It was the Sheriff's Department that arrested him," said Mary. "And what the deputy said, the new Sheriff is cracking down on rape at Spring Break."

"Well, it's about fucking time," said Lilly.

"Who's hungry?" Paul asked.

They settled on pizza. Paul called it in and Mike went with him to pick it up.

"Tell me everything about your Mike," said Lilly.

Mary just laughed at her.

"He's a great fuck and knows how to eat a pussy," said Mary laughing at the look on Lilly's face.

"No, not that stuff. Everything else," said Lilly almost growling at Mary.

"No. It's none of your business."

"But Mary, I have to know. How else am I going to protect you?"

"Lilly, I have a protector, and he's already proven himself. To me."

"But... but... but I'm your closest friend in the whole wide world," said Lilly.

"And even though I know you are my best friend, there are some things that we keep from each other. Aren't there?"

"Whatever do you mean? I share everything with you, dear," said Lilly.

"So, how many different men did you fuck this weekend?"

"What?" shouted Lilly.

"You do know that Kathy called here looking for you? It seems your cells were turned off. Why?" Mary asked.

"If I tell you will you tell me?" asked Lilly.

"No. And I really don't want to know what you and Paul are into."

Lilly sat there sulking. Mary watched her as she thought to herself. Nodding, Lilly looked up at Mary.

"We were at a swingers retreat," said Lilly. "And as to how many men I fucked, I lost count after ten, but from what Paul says it was fifteen. It felt like a lot more."

"All at once or..."

"Five each night."

"How many women did Paul do?" Mary asked looking wide-eyed at her friend.

"Not as many men as I did. He likes to watch me getting pounded into the mattress. Oh Mary it was so, so good. I came so many times," said Lilly smiling at the memory.

"Well, I'm glad you had fun. Did you watch Paul?"

"I couldn't help but watch him. He was in the same bed, right next to me." Lilly shivered.

"You know I will be staying here for a while longer. So will Mike," said Mary.

"I don't care about that, you and your fiancé are welcome to stay as long as you want. How old is he again?"

"He's twenty-two and will graduate at the end of this term," said Mary watching Lilly's eyes.

Lilly's eyes got wide as she looked at her friend.

"If only..." muttered Lilly.

"So, this swinging thing is this the first time you two have..."

Paul and Mike coming in the door with the pizzas interrupted Mary's question.

"No, it wasn't," replied Lilly smiling at her friend.

"We need to talk later," said Mary.

Dinner was pizza then everyone went to their own bedrooms. It was still early, so Mary changed into her swimsuit. So did Mike. They went out the sliding glass door onto the patio. Both of them lay down on lounge chairs, they had pushed close together, to enjoy the last of the setting sun.

"Do you want to go down to the beach?" asked Mike.

"No, not until Spring Break is over."

"Okay."

The patio door opening startled Mike. Mary just put her hand on his arm. Mike relaxed. Lilly and Paul came out with a tray of drinks and snacks. Once everyone had a drink all four just relaxed on their lounge chairs. After the sun went down, they all went inside so the bugs wouldn't eat them alive. Mary and Mike went to Mary's bedroom and stripped out of their suits. Then they lay in bed in each other's arms, kissing and talking. After a while, they both fell asleep.

* * * *

On Monday, the DA called Mary and as long as Mike was there the DA talked to him too. Both had an appointment to see him, Tuesday morning. The DA actually came to them. He apologized to Mary for the idiots that were sent to her house by a zealous prosecutor. He explained that he would be handling this case personally after talking with Chief Arnold. They once again had to tell him what they remembered. Then he told them that he would be playing some of the video in the courtroom. Mike said he was a witness to what happened. Mary told the DA that she understood and didn't care. The meeting ended with the DA saying he would set a court date sometime next month and if they both promised to be back, they could go home.

After the DA left, Mike held Mary as she sobbed on his chest. Lilly came in the door shortly after and sat with Mary and Mike without asking a question or saying a word, which surprised Mary. It took Mary about fifteen minutes to calm down. Lilly kissed her cheek gently. Mary wrapped Lilly in her arms and hugged her tightly.

"We need to make plans to go home," said Mary.

"Do you really want to go home?" asked Lilly.

"I should."

"Now you know you only work to have something to do. Why don't you spend the next couple of weeks here with me?" asked Lilly.

"I don't want to disrupt you and Paul."

"Nonsense, we love having you here. Well, Paul does," said Lilly winking at Mary.

"Well, we have to get Mike back to school..."

"No! Where you go I go. Besides, I already have enough credits to graduate with honors. And even if I did go back, I would be thinking of you all the time and get no work done," said Mike.

Lilly pulled Mike into her arms, just hugging him for a second. She let him go before he could even respond. Mary just smiled at her future husband. Lilly decided for them.

"No! Neither of you are leaving. I want to see my dear friend happy. She seems happy with you Mike. So, both of you are staying. Paul and I will be out of the house during the week. So, you two will only have to put up with us in the evenings and on weekends."

"Why are you home from work?" asked Mary.

"Well, I know you were seeing the DA so I came home to make sure you were okay. Now that I am here, Mike, if you need to go do something, feel free," said Lilly looking with pleading eyes at Mike.

"As a matter of fact, there is something I have to do," Mike said getting up off the couch.

Leaning in, Mike kissed Mary gently. He then kissed Lilly on the cheek.

"I'll be back...

"Two hours Mike," said Lilly.

Mary just smiled at her friend.

"... in two hours," finished Mike going out the sliding glass door.

For the next two hours, the two women drank coffee and gabbed. Lilly told Mary all about their swinging. When it started, how they started, how much more they loved each other, everything. Mary was surprised, yet saw a complete difference in her friend since she had come home from their swingers retreat.

"So, when you start getting bitchy..."

"Paul takes me to see one of our swinger friends or we go to this annual retreat. So many men, so many dicks. Also, we'll be gone at least one Saturday a month."

"Oh! What happens then?" asked Mary.

"A day and night of fun with a dozen or so other guests. The Saturday you were already here we were supposed to host," said Lilly.

"When do you have to host it again?" Mary asked.

"Two weeks from last Saturday," replied Lilly.

"Oh my. We'll probably still be here."

"Well, you can go somewhere else or you can join in," said Lilly.

"Now that I will have to discuss it with my fiancé," replied Mary winking at Lilly.

Mike coming back, stopped their conversation. The rest of the day all three laid out on lounges, with drinks by their sides. Mary discussed what would be happening in about two weeks. With his help, they both decided that it would be a bad idea before the trial. Mike told her they could get a room at a hotel, or stay at his Aunt Jane's place. Mary opted for the hotel.

Two weeks later the trial started. Mary and Mike had to be in the courthouse every day. Lilly took off work not only to drive them but also to be there for Mary. The trial took three days. Mary didn't even have to testify. They called Mike first. After he came out, he said the defense folded as the beginning of the video started and he was telling them what was going on. Mary hugged Mike, hard. Lilly hugged both of them.

They still had to stick around until the DA released them. Two hours later the DA came out to talk to them. It seemed all of them pled guilty, except John. He wanted to hear what the jury would say. They found him guilty and sentenced him to the maximum. Twenty years in prison with no chance of parole. The others each got ten years. The DA told them they were free to go. He wished them well and walked away.

Mary breathed a sigh of relief. She hugged Mike, then Lilly. It was over.

"You still don't remember anything?" asked Lilly.

"Only what I told you I remember, the rest of that day is blank," replied Mary. "Until I found my knight in shining armor in bed with me."

They left the courthouse.

At home, all three changed into their swimsuits. With drinks in hand, they went out on the patio and lay in the sun. Mary told Lilly that Mike and she would be leaving on Saturday for a day. Lilly smiled at them both just nodding her head. Mary had decided to stay with Lilly until Mike graduated in the fall. She called her boss, telling him she would be quitting effective next Monday. She made arrangements to have her house sold and her belongings packed up and shipped to Florida to a storage place nearby. She was planning on staying in Florida. It was a nice place and it looked like law enforcement was done being pushed around. Mike had also told her, he would be able to get a job anywhere. Now it was almost time to start making wedding arrangements.

T h e E n d