Mary - XIX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Mike replied softly.

John was recovering and was trying to get up but Mary kept pushing him over on his back.

"What did you give me you fucking piece of shit!" Mary yelled down at John.

Then two police officers were standing next to Mary.

"Officer, arrest that woman," said John.

"Which woman? This woman here or that woman over there?" asked the officer.

"You know who I am?" asked John.

"Sure do and your father said you're on your own this year. He's tired of bailing you out of trouble. Besides there's a new sheriff in town and he doesn't put up with rape in his jurisdiction."

"I have a video of her participating in the fun and game," said John.

"Well, then we can add violation of the Florida video laws unless the video has her on camera consenting to participate in the video. Does it?" asked the other cop.

"Now ma'am, where did this alleged rape take place?" the first cop asked.

"Right this way officer," said Mike.

Five more cops showed up and were herding the frat boys out in front of the tent. While Mike with Mary on his arm led the cops back to the makeshift bed in the back of the tent. Looking down all of them could see the semen stains and other stains on the bedding laying there.

"You said something about a video?" the cop asked.

Mike went to a camera on a tripod, bent down, and brushed some sand off of a box in the ground. He opened the box brought out an SD card and handed it to the cop.

"If you will come with me ma'am," said the cop turning around and heading out.

Mary grabbed Mike's hand and walked with him to the front of the tent.

"No, just you ma'am."

"He's with me," Mary said looking sternly at the cop.

"I see. Okay, we are going to have to go through the whole thing..."

"Well, I only remember bits and pieces. I think they must have given me something. I don't remember anyone asking me to do any of what I do remember nor anything my friend said he witnessed."

All in all, it took two hours to go over things with the cops. On the walk back home, Mary held Mike's hand.

"It's a shame all those guys were so stupid," said Mary.

"Yes they were that, but I would bet that most of them were goaded into it by John."

"Oh damn, I forgot to show John my new tattoo," said Mary in a disappointed voice.

Mike just chuckled as they entered the house. They both went to the bedroom and disrobed. Mary marveled at how comfortable she was to be naked in front of Mike as she crawled into bed.

"I need you to fuck me, dear," said Mary.

Mike looked at her, surprise in his eyes. He crawled up over her stopping at her lower abdomen he kissed the XX tattoo. Mary giggled. Mike finished crawling up until they were eye to eye, he leaned down and gently kissed her lips. Mary grabbed his jerking cock and placed it at her entrance. He pressed into her body nice and slow. Once inside Mary, Mike just moaned, as he looked her in the eyes.

"Do you still have a copy of that video?" Mary asked.

"I do. Do you want to watch it?"

"I do. But after we're finished here."

"No problem," said Mike.

For the next hour, Mike fucked the beautiful lady under him gently and slowly. He could feel himself falling in love with her as she smiled up at him. Mary was surprised at the feelings she was having for the young man who was making love to her. She was enjoying what was happening. She had enjoyed Mike's company the entire day. Mary's orgasm hit her hard. This man was good for her. She would be sorry to see him go. Yet he would be round for the next week. Another orgasm flashed through her body. She was gripping Mike hard with her hands on his back. She didn't want him to get away.

Mike was now pounding into Mary fast and hard. He was almost there. Mike was now looking down into Mary's wonderful eyes. He thought he saw something there but couldn't quiet put his finger on it. Mary was looking up into Mike's eyes and she saw love. Love for her. Mary's moan rose up the scale until it became a scream of pleasure. Again, Mary screamed as another powerful orgasm ripped though her. Mike slammed into her one last time yelling his orgasm to the ceiling. Mary could feel his semen splash against the walls of her vagina. Mary had her arms and legs wrapped around Mike's body holding him in place. He collapsed on top of Mary. She sighed with pleasure as she felt his weight on her. Her pussy was still bucking up against Mike's cock as she came over and over.

Mike could hardly believe the woman under him was almost twice his age. He watched her face as orgasm after orgasm flashed through her wonderful body. When Mary's arms and legs fell from his body, Mike rolled to her side watching her. She still shook with excitement. Mary couldn't believe how and what she felt for this young man next to her. Was it love or just lust? She didn't know, but she might have the time to learn.

"I want you to move in here with me," said Mary.

"Okay," replied Mike.

"You are here for another week, right?" asked Mary.

"Yes, I am."

"Good. Now on Monday, my friends will be home. This is their place. But I want you to stay here with me. Does that sound like something you might want to do?"

"I will go with you anywhere, do anything you want, and make love to you all night long," replied Mike. Yep, he was in love.

"Good. Now let's watch that video of them raping me. I want to count how many different guys actually did fuck me."

Mike got out of bed, grabbed his pants off the floor, stuck his hand in his right pocket, and pulled out another flash drive. He dropped his pants and smiled at Mary.

"You had a copy the whole time?" she said.

"I did," said Mike still smiling.

"Will we be able to watch it on that TV?" Mary asked pointing at the TV on the wall.

Mike turned around, went to the TV, and checked it out. Reaching behind the set, he did something with the flash drive.

"Okay, turn it on."

Mary grabbed the remote off the nightstand. She turned on the set. Mike was beside her in bed now.

"May I?" asked Mike.

Giggling Mary handed Mike the remote. He looked at it and pressed a few buttons that Mary had no idea what they did.

"Ready?" Mike asked.

"Yes."

Mike pressed one more button and the screen lit up with a picture of John holding Mary, keeping her from falling off her stool.

"I told you, you put too much in that BBQ sauce," said a voice off camera.

"Just shut up and help me carry this bitch back to the bed, Freddy," said John.

It took them two hours to watch the entire video. Altogether nineteen guys raped Mary. At least those that were recorded. By the end, Mary was shaking with anger, yet also deeply moved by herself on the screen. Then she just broke down crying. Mike hugged her gently as she sobbed in his arms. She cried for a long time. Mike just held her gently not saying a word. When Mary settled down she looked up into Mike's eyes, she could tell he had been crying too. She gently pressed her lips to his. They both moaned with pleasure.

"We need to go get your things," Mary said.

"We could do that tomorrow," said Mike.

"No, better to do it tonight."

"Okay, okay," replied Mike getting out of bed and getting dressed. If Mary needed to go for a walk, well he would take her for a walk.

They both dressed and were out the door and on the beach in no time.

"What hotel are you in?" Mary asked.

"I'm not staying in a hotel. I'm staying with my Aunt Jane."

"Oh! Is me asking you to do this going to cause any family ripples?"

"No, Aunt Jane will understand," replied Mike. "I was staying in a motel down the beach until I witnessed what they did to you. Then I moved as quickly as I could. You do know you will have to stick around for the trial?"

"Yes, I know."

"I could stay here with you, as I too will have to stay for the trial," said Mike.

"Oh god, I would love that," Mary said pulling Mike against her as they walked.

It took them about an hour to get to Aunt Jane's house, what with all the crowds on the beach and side streets. Meeting Aunt Jane was another high light of Mary's visit to Florida. So far, she was three to one. Three great experiences and one bad one. And if you counted her just coming to Florida for a visit, it was four to one. Aunt Jane gave them a ride back to where Mary was staying. Aunt Jane was the same age as Mary. She and Jane had talked while Mike put is things in Jane's car. When Aunt Jane pulled up to the house where Mary was staying, she gave a loud whistle.

"Holy crap!" shouted Jane.

"Not mine, dear. I'm staying with a friend. Would you like to take a look around?" asked Mary.

"No, I better not or I may go home and be right back with a suitcase to come stay with you dear," replied Jane laughing.

Mike and his Aunt Jane hugged. Jane stuck out her hand to Mary. Mary pulled her into her arms and they hugged for just a second. Then Aunt Jane was gone. Mary helped Mike carry his things inside and put them in her room. Then it was time for bed. They both were exhausted from the walk and the long time standing around and waiting. They just cuddled up in the middle of the bed and went to sleep.

* * * *

Mary woke feeling wonderful. Looking down her body, she saw why. Mike was gently licking her pussy. She sighed as he came close to her clit but didn't touch it at all.

"Good morning, sweetheart," said Mary sighing.

"Good morning, beautiful lady," replied Mike lifting his head for just an instant.

He was back sucking Mary's clit into his mouth, slapping it with his tongue, hard. Mary was now crying out with pleasure so intense that she was now bucking her hips against Mike's face. When Mike shoved two fingers into her pussy, Mary screamed loudly as her orgasm ripped through her body. Mike pulled his finger from inside her and crawled up the bed and held her in his arms until she calmed down. He gently kissed her face as she slowly came down from her wonderful feeling of complete ecstasy. Suddenly, Mary was up out of Mike's arms and running for the bathroom. Mike lay there chuckling.

Mary was back quickly. She was lying next to her lover, holding his cock, and kissing him soundly. They lie there making out for a long time.

"What will we be doing today?" asked Mary.

"Well, the Breakers are still out there. We have a very nice beach all to ourselves. Do they allow nudity out there?"

"At night when it isn't Spring Break you can get away with it, maybe," replied Mary.

"That's a shame because you look so good out of your clothes."

"You too, darling," replied Mary.

"Or we could just stay in and be naked."

"Good idea..."

Someone was pounding on the front door. Mary grabbed the TV remote turned it on and went to the channel that displayed the camera at the front door. Two police officers were standing there. One of them continued to pound on the door. Mary shook her head, got up, and put on her robe. Mike got dressed as quickly as possible. Mary went to the front door and pulled it open.

"What do you want?" Mary shouted.

Both officers looked shocked that she would yell at them.

"We need you to come downtown with us. The DA needs to talk to you..."

"Well, you can tell the DA for me, that it's Saturday, and that I will be expecting his call on Monday to make an appointment with me to come to his office... say... Tuesday."

"No, he wants to see you right away..."

"Do you have a warrant? Or a court order?"

"No..."

"So, are you here to drag the woman those boys raped out of her house just for the convenience of the DA?" asked Mary.

"No..."

"Then relay my message to the DA and get away from my house."

"Um... we have orders..."

"To violate a law-abiding citizen's constitutional rights?" Mary asked.

"Are you a lawyer?" asked the cop.

"No I'm worse than a lawyer, I was The professor of Law at Yale University Law School for four years. Any more questions for me make an appointment. Now, goodbye officers." And with that, Mary slammed the door in their faces.

Turning she saw Mike standing there, an amazed look on his face.

"What?"

"You were a professor of Law at Yale?" Mike asked.

"Yes. But that was a long time ago," replied Mary.

"What do you do now?"

"I um, rather not say at this time," replied Mary picking up her phone.

The pounding resumed at the front door. Mary shook her head and punched in a number on her phone.

"What..." Mike started.

Mary held up her finger for him to wait.

"Chief Arnold, Mary Thomas. Good. Except there are two of you officers pounding on my front door causing a ruckus that woke my guest and me up. I see. Yes, I will await his phone call on Monday. Thank you Chief, I'm doing fine. No, Henry, I don't need anyone. I have a friend with me now and Lilly and Paul will be returning on Monday. I will tell them everything that happened, dear, I promise. Goodbye Henry, you have a great weekend too," said Mary punching the disconnect on her phone.

The pounding on the door quit abruptly. Mary just smiled. Mike was just staring at Mary. She smiled at him.

"You know the Chief of Police of Fort Lauderdale? How?" asked Mike.

"Well, Henry was in law school back when I was teaching. I taught him everything I knew."

"Who else do you know?" asked Mike.

"The list is long and some of them are very unsavory characters," replied Mary laughing.

Mike put his arms around Mary. She was still laughing when she wrapped her arms around Mike. She stopped laughing abruptly. Pulling her head back, she looked into Mike's eyes. She saw love. She closed her eyes laying her head on his chest. Mike hugged a little tighter.

"I have you, dear, sweet, Mary," whispered Mike.

Mary's legs collapsed under her. Mike went down with her gently holding her and laying her on the carpet with her still in his arms. Mike felt her sobs through his chest. Gently as he could, he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. He gently laid her on the bed. He sat down on the floor and watched this beautiful woman cry silently. Soon the sobs stopped and Mary started to snore. Mike sat there watching her sleep, wondering just how much sleep she was getting at night.

Mike slowly got up and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. When he was done, he went back to Mary, the coffee machine gurgling in the background. When the machine started to spit and rumble he knew that the coffee was finished. He got up, went to the kitchen, and filled two cups. He returned to the bedroom and placed one cup on the nightstand. He sat on the floor with his and sipped it silently. When Mary's eyes popped open, he smiled at her.

"Coffee," she said.

"On the nightstand, dear, you'll have to sit up to drink it. Do you think you can sit up?" asked Mike.

Mary just looked at Mike for a while longer. Then she popped up sitting on the edge of the bed. She reached over and grabbed her coffee mug. Slowly, she took the first sip, she groaned. Opening her eyes, she looked at Mike. Mary could see the love he had for her, she wondered if he could see her love for him. Yes, she had finally admitted it to herself, she was in love with Mike. Taking another sip of her coffee, Mary once again moaned softly.

"Mike?" asked Mary.

"What my dear?" asked Mike right back.

"Will you marry me?"

Mike's eyes opened wide and his mouth hung agape. Mary tried to look at him with all the love she had for him in her eyes.

"Um... yes," replied Mike.

Mary knew if he had been standing he would have collapsed to the floor. Mary set her coffee mug down on the nightstand. She took Mike's coffee mug from him and put it on the nightstand. Then Mary was on her knees facing Mike. Mike suddenly woke up and pulled Mary to him. Their lips met in a passionate kiss. Arms around each other hugging the other hard. Mary was crying again, but it was good crying this time. Mike was also crying even though he had no idea how he was going to support him and his new wife-to-be. Mary pulled her lips from Mike.

"Of course, you will have to finish your education, first," said Mary surprising Mike.

Mike relaxed, then started to laugh hysterically. Mary was laughing with him.

"You would put a condition on our marriage," said Mike between bouts of laughter.

They kissed again. Only this time it was a soft sensuous kiss. When they broke this kiss, they both grabbed their coffee and took a long sip. Then Mike got up extending his hand to Mary. She smiled as she took Mike's hand. They walked to the kitchen. Mary sat on one side of the breakfast bar while Mike sat on the other. They sat silently drinking their coffee.

"You can back out of the marriage if you want," said Mary softly. "After all I'm seventeen years your senior."

"That may be true but you are just coming into your prime as am I. Where if we were the same age I would have already left my prime as you were just coming into yours," said Mike. "I should be able to keep up with you for many years to come." Mike smiled at Mary.

"A young man's dream come true," said Mary smiling as she took another sip of her now almost cold coffee.

"In a way, although John was right about one thing, you don't look a day over twenty-five."

"Why thank you, Mike. And you don't look a day over twenty-two," said Mary giggling.

Mike just scowled at Mary for a second then laughed right along with her. The rest of the day they spent in the living room watching TV and just being together. They made love on the couch two times. Both of them were exhausted after each time. But because of where they were in their lives, both recovered quickly and were ready to go again. After the second time, Mary put a stop to some of their antics. Mary prepared lunch, but Mike wanted to take her out for dinner. They got dressed and then strolled down the beach to one of the vendors of restaurants that had set up tents. Mary decided on roast beef sandwiches and fries.

After eating they strolled down the beach a little more just gawking at the crowd as they went. They at least looked like they were having fun. As it got dark, Mike led Mary back up the beach past the barricade. When they were in front of the house, he pulled her down to the water line. There were no waves tonight. They both plopped down on the sand looking into each other's eyes. They talked for a while about everything and nothing. They then went into the house, made love, and went to sleep.

* * * *

The next day went about the same as it did on Saturday. They made love in the morning. Had breakfast. Then sat around the house until dinnertime. This time they had Chinese for dinner. Mike wouldn't let Mary pay either tonight or yesterday night. They then went home and sat in the living room watching TV, but not really watching. Instead, they watched each other.

"Have you ever masturbated in front of a woman?" asked Mary

"No," replied Mike.

"Will you do it for me?"

"Um... if you want me to. Have ever masturbated in front of a man?"

"Lots of times," replied Mary smiling up at Mike. "In fact, haven't I masturbated in front of you?"

"Yes, but not from the very beginning," Mike replied smiling.

"Have you ever sucked another guy off?"

"No. Have you ever eaten a pussy?" asked Mike.

"Yes, several times."

Mary giggled at the look on Mike's face. Mike then chuckled at the look on Mary's face.

"Would you masturbate for me for now?" asked Mary. "I have never seen a man masturbate."

Mary stood up and dropped her robe to the floor. Then lay down on the floor in front of Mike. He sat looking down at Mary's wonderful body. His cock was already stiff as a two-by-four. He slipped his pants and underwear down his legs. Mary just looked at his dick bobbing in front of her.

"Where would you like me to cum?" asked Mike.

"Anywhere you want," replied Mary.