Mary - XIX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would prefer to walk on my feet for now. But I would crawl naked over shards of broken glass for you dear lady," replied John.

"Rise my knight," said Mary giggling as she reached out her hand to John.

John gently took Mary's hand as he climbed to his feet. Still holding Mary's hand, he led the way down the beach to his frat buddies at their tent.

"Everyone, listen up," John shouted. "This is Mary. She is under my protection and will not be treated rudely by any member. Do you understand?"

"Yeah!" they all shouted back.

Most of them looked to be half in the bag already. Mary just giggled as John got her a beer from the tap right in front of them.

"What, no wine?" she asked giggling.

"Sorry, Mary, this is a beer and whiskey crowd. I will go and purchase some wine for you if you will wait for me here."

"Or I could go with you," replied Mary eyebrows raised. "But no need I like beer too."

Mary took a long drink of her beer looking John in the eyes. She shivered as she saw him over her, driving a magnificent cock into her body over and over again. She shook her head wondering where that image had come from. She put her beer down on the bar.

"I'm hungry, where's the food you promised," said Mary.

"Coming right up, my princess," said John going back into the tent.

Mary looked around while he was gone. Some good-looking young men were hanging around the tent. Most of them were looking at Mary. Then John was back with a paper plate. On the plate were an assortment of nibblers and two chicken legs covered in BBQ sauce. Mary smiled at John picked up a chicken leg and took a bite. It was warm and tender. She smiled as she chewed. The sauce could use a little more B and a little less Q but it was all right for a snack. John just stood there and watched her eat. The young man was completely enthralled with her. Mary could see it in his eyes.

After getting something in her stomach, she was now ready to drink her beer. She chugged the rest of it down, slamming the glass down on the bar.

"Fill it up barkeep," she said laughing.

John took her glass and filled it up. Mary took a small sip this time setting the beer glass down gently in front of her. John and Mary talked. About their present, their past, and what they hoped for their future. John stood there looking into Mary's eyes as he told her what he was majoring in and what his plans were for the future. Mary talked about her past, except for her husband's death. As they talked, they drank beer. It wasn't all that long before she found herself with John somewhere in the back of the tent. They were kissing and John was feeling her up. She heard herself moan.

The next thing she remembered was John's cock slamming into her body. He was grunting and Mary was moaning as she came over and over on this man's cock. As her orgasm exploded in her mind, she must have passed out. The next thing, she knew there was a different man fucking her hard. She was crying out with pleasure as she came again and again. Then everything went black for Mary.

The next thing Mary remembers is waking up in her bed. She lay there trying to think what had happened and how she got home. She was naked under the covers, yet relaxed, and content. She must have enjoyed herself. Then the bed moved. Turning her head, she saw a young man laying there snoring softly as he slept. Mary closed her eyes and shook her head which was a mistake. Her head was killing her. She tried to get out of bed but fell out on the floor. Opening her eyes, she saw the young man kneeling beside her.

"Are you all right?" he asked softly.

"No, my head is killing me and what the fuck are you doing in my house?"

"I brought you home last night, well this morning. I found your house ID and the code for the gate and helped you home. You told me to put you in this bed and asked me to stay."

Mary nodded, not knowing if he was telling the truth.

"Help me up and to the bathroom," Mary ordered. "And what is your name?"

"I'm Mike," he said as he helped her to her feet.

They both stumbled to the bathroom where Mike helped Mary to the toilet.

"I'll be just outside the door," he said backing out the door and closing it behind him.

Mary sat there completely embarrassed as she peed loudly into the toilet. She knew she was also naked and wondered what he did to her, besides undressing her. Looking down at her stomach, she saw what looked like a tattoo on her lower abdomen. It looked like Roman Numerals, XIX. Nineteen? What did that mean? She would have expected Greek Letters. She slowly got to her feet and went to the medicine cabinet. She grabbed a bottle of pain relievers and dumped four into her hand. Looking around there was no glass in there.

Mary opened the door and Mike was there to help. He had on boxer shorts. Mary wondered why. He helped her to the bed. She sat, grabbed the water bottle, opened it, tossed the pills in her mouth, and drank deeply. She then turned toward Mike.

"Do you know what happened to me?" asked Mary.

"I do," relied Mike.

"Where you part of it?" she asked scowling at him.

"No ma'am. I would never do to a woman what they did to you. They all knew you were drunk. That's what they do every year."

"Do they ever get in trouble?" asked Mary.

"Once or twice but not too bad. John's father is some kind of politician."

"I see. Do you know who all participated?"

"I do," replied Mike. "I actually have it all on video. I'm the AV guy so they had me rig a camera where they all fucked you. Sorry."

"No need, I'm a grown-up. What does this mean?" asked Mary pointing to the symbols on her stomach.

"Ah, yes, that. There... that means that you got fucked by nineteen of the frat guys."

"Nineteen?" Mary asked almost shouting.

"Yes, nineteen. I was going to be twenty, but when I saw you were actually unconscious, I backed out. I like my women awake and knowing what's going on."

"Have you done this in the past?"

"No. This was my first year with them."

"Did you clean me up?" Mary asked.

"Yes, as best I could."

They sat there looking at each other. Mary leaned over and kissed Mike's cheek. He shivered.

"You can hug me if you want," said Mary softly.

Mike put his arms around the naked body next to him. Mary turned as he did so their chests were together. Mike moaned as she felt her naked breast press against his chest. Mary hugged him back gently. Mike sighed, shivered, and slowly let go of Mary. She let go of him looking into his eyes. She saw lust and companionship.

"You wanted to fuck me, didn't you?" asked Mary.

"Yes I did... do," replied Mike.

"Well, thank you for being honest with me. You don't have to leave unless you want too," said Mary getting up slowly.

Mike was right with her making sure she didn't fall again.

"I need a shower. How about you?" asked Mary winking at Mike.

Mike was now following Mary to the bathroom. Mary was thinking that this would be a good way to pay him back. Mike let Mary adjust the water. The shower was small so Mike and Mary pressed up against each other. Mike's size surprised Mary. He wasn't even completely hard, yet it hung down about eight inches along his thigh. There was just enough room for them to soap up each other. Of course, the one doing the soaping had to stand under the spray of water. When Mike got to Mary's pussy, he handed her the soap. Mary smiled at him. She didn't feel sore, yet she hadn't really touched herself yet. Taking the soap she lathered her hands and gently washed her pussy. She was very surprised. She wasn't sore, not even a little bit.

Nineteen guys had fucked her hard and fast from what Mike told her. Nineteen guys, you would think that she would be bleeding from her pussy lips and vagina. She smiled as she finished washing herself. The two of them switched places. Mary rinsed off the soap on her body. She was feeling better and better. The pain pills had finally kicked in and her headache had disappeared. Mary was looking into Mike's eyes as she started to wash him. His body was very nice. Not pro-athlete material, but very tight and fat-free. When she grabbed his cock, he moaned loudly. Mary played with is cock for some time wondering how many women he had fucked or made love too.

Kneeling down, she washed his legs and feet. Mike moaned almost continuously as Mary soaped him up. Standing up, Mary and Mike switched places. He rinsed the soap from his body. Then pulled Mary in close again. He didn't try to kiss her he just hugged her gently. Reaching down she took his cock in her hand and just slowly moved her hand up and down his long, fat cock. Mike groaned shaking a little.

"Oh god," Mike groaned.

"You have a very nice cock. Would you like to fuck me with it?" asked Mary.

"Yes, please."

"No need to beg, dear Mike."

Mary turned the water off. They dried each other and Mary led Mike back to her bedroom. They could hear the noise from the revelers up the beach from them. Mary turned, taking Mike into her arms. Mike put his arms around Mary. He pressed his lips to hers. They both moaned as they kissed passionately. Mike was so excited he was on the verge of coming. Mary let go of him and pushed him back onto the bed. Mike yelped as he fell. Mary giggled as she crawled in after him. When Mike went to sit up, Mary pushed him down flat on his back shaking her head. Grabbing Mike's excited cock she popped in her mouth. Mike almost screamed his delight.

Mary looked up at his eyes with his cock in her mouth. She winked at him as she started to suck him in earnest. Mike was flat on his back, eyes closed, moaning, and groaning his pleasure. Mary was getting hotter and hotter was she sucked Mike's big cock. She finally realized she was having fun with Mike. More fun than she had with the three dildos in the nightstand drawer. More fun than she thought she might have with John the rapist. Mike was now fucking her mouth as she sucked on him. He was sliding in and out of her mouth. Sometimes going deep into her throat.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum, sweetheart," said Mike.

Mary just sucked on him harder. Then her mouth was flooded with his hot cum. He tasted delicious. She swallowed and swallowed as he kept pumping more and more cum into her mouth. When Mike finally relaxed, Mary kept sucking on him. She wanted him hard again. He was young he would recover quickly. When he was hard as a rock, Mary got up, straddled his hips, and sat down on his large cock. She moaned as he went inside stretching her opening. She threw he head back crying out with pleasure.

"Oh my god you are stretching my pussy out so nicely," yelled Mary.

"Geez, you are so tight, Mary. Oh god, it feels so good to be inside you," said Mike looking up at Mary's face. "And such a beautiful face and eyes to go along with your very pretty body."

Mary came when Mike told her that. She was screaming her pleasure. She was still fucking herself on his big hard cock while she screamed more and louder than she had ever before.

"Holy shit!" Mary said coherence finally returning.

With Mike still hard inside her, she slammed down on him one last time. Leaning forward she kissed him passionately. Mary then started to flip her hips back and forth over his cock. His cock was now flipping across her cervix. At first, it hurt, but after a while, it felt very good. Mary was once again coming. Orgasm after orgasm shot through her body. She was on the verge of passing out with pleasure but tried to hold on so she could feel Mike fill her with his cum. Him have just cum a bit ago, Mary knew she was in for the ride of her life.

"Oh god," yelled Mike. "That feels so good."

"I hope you are enjoying what we are doing. I certainly am," replied Mary.

"Oh god, yes," said Mike.

For the forever, Mary was in continual orgasm. Each one was more intense than the last. She had never been this orgasmic ever. She wondered if it was the large dick inside her or if was it the man she was sitting on.

"I'm coming," shouted Mike bucking his cock up into Mary hard and fast.

Mary could feel the warmth spread through her lower abdomen. She was almost on the verge of tears as she felt Mike cum in her. One last slam into Mary's body and Mike yelled coming inside her once more. She had just got a twofer. Mary was still lying atop Mike. She kissed him again. He kissed her back. Mary went to move off of Mike.

"No, stay please," said Mike.

Mary stopped moving and just kissed Mike's cheek.

"Whatever you want today. I'm yours," said Mary.

Mike jerked his hips once more groaning. His breathing was now soft and gentle. What she had just said to Mike was once again exciting Mary. She realized that she meant every word and would do whatever he asked of he.

"But you do have to be out here by Monday morning," said Mary.

"Two more days with you will be heaven," said Mike smiling at Mary.

Mary smiled back at him. His cock finally shrank so it fell out of Mary's pussy. Mary rolled off of him. Mike rolled to his side so he could look down at Mary's beautiful eyes.

"What would like to do beautiful?" asked Mike.

"Just be with you for the next two days. And do you have that video of me with you?" asked Mary.

"I do, would you like to see it?"

"How long is it?"

"About two hours. They did let you rest once in a while and they did let you drink some water, but sometimes it was more beer."

"Did I pee myself?" asked Mary.

"You did. In fact, you peed on one of the assholes that were raping you. I had a good laugh at that."

"Did they put anything in the beer?"

"Not too my knowledge. Would you like to go to the hospital?" asked Mike.

"No. If there were anything in the beer, it would be out of my system by now. Did I puke?"

"No. It was surprising after all the beer you drank."

"Me too. Or maybe I didn't drink all that much beer after all."

"Hmm..." said Mike.

"Could you get John down here?"

"Sure, if you were the bait," replied Mike.

"Do you want me to be the bait?"

"Depends on what you want with John?"

"To teach his ass a lesson," said Mary rolling to the nightstand with the dildos in it.

Opening the drawer, she pulled out the big black one smiling at Mike. Mike started to laugh.

"Will he come after you if you help me do this?" Mary didn't want Mike to get into trouble.

"No. He knows better."

"How so?"

"I can not only beat the shit out of him, I have all kinds of dirt on him. Plus my dad is on the University Board of Directors and no matter who John's father is he would be kicked out of the school."

"Well then young Mike, I'm very glad that you were my savior," said Mary pulling Mike's lips to hers.

They kissed for just a moment. Mary rolled out of bed and ran to the bathroom to clean Mike out of her vagina. Mike followed her to wash his cock.

"Hungry?" asked Mary as she used the hand sprayer to clean herself out.

"Yeah. There's a Denny's down the beach toward town," said Mike.

"No, not Denny's. How about I cook you a home-cooked meal?" asked Mary as she giggled loudly.

"That would be better than Denny's for sure," replied Mike as he waited for Mary to finish in the shower.

The two of them went out into the kitchen and Mary cooked with Mike's help. It turned out that Mike was a pretty good helper.

"Where did you learn to cook?" asked Mary.

"My mom. She loved to cook and when I was young, she taught me everything she knew."

"So I could have just sat in the living room reading while you cooked?" asked Mary.

"No, this is your house. Mom taught me to help at other people's houses but don't expect them to help at yours."

"Well, I always help my friend, Lilly, she and her husband own this place, when I come down to visit."

"Ah, that's why the guys were so hot after you. They had never seen you before," said Mike.

"Have they done this to other women?" Mary asked.

"Probably but I don't know who or when. I just joined this frat this year."

"So, you're a sophomore?" Mary asked.

"No, I'm a senior. Does that change anything?"

"No, not for me. For the next two days, I am yours to do with as you please."

"Hmm..." said Mike. "Have you ever skinny-dipped in the pool? At night? Have you ever made love on the beach at night? During the day?"

"No to all of those except the skinny dipping in the pool at night," giggled Mary. "And no I don't want to try the other in the next two days."

Mike just smiled at Mary nodding his head.

"So, what would you like to do now?" Mary asked smiling at Mike.

"I like what we are doing right now. Just looking at each other and talking. I love looking at you. Even though you are just slightly younger than my mother is, you don't look your age. This is why John wanted you so bad."

"Okay, one little thing. Let's quit talking about John. Although I would like to punch him in the nose."

"Well, let's go. I would pay to see that," said Mike.

"How much?"

"How about I just lay here and gently lick your wonderful pussy for as long as you want and as often as you want?" asked Mike.

"Okay, let's go," said Mary getting up out of bed.

"Now? He won't even be awake yet for another two hours."

"Oh. So did he really wait down at the barricade for me, for four hours?" asked Mary.

"John has never waited for anyone. He had guys who knew what you looked like waiting. When they spotted you coming up the beach they went and got him."

"That's two punches in the face for him," said Mary. "But I want to find a tattoo shop first."

"What for?" asked Mike.

"Well, I want a tattoo where those assholes wrote nineteen."

"Why?"

"I want one that means twenty, XX. You are my number twenty, aren't you Mike?" Mary asked.

"Yes ma'am."

"Don't you ma'am me you little shit. My name is Mary."

"Yes Mary," replied Mike.

The two of them got up out of bed and dressed. Mike asked her if she had a car. Nodding, Mary took him to the garage. Only Lilly's car was there. It wasn't all that new, yet Mike gasped as they both climbed in with Mary behind the wheel. They were gone for an hour. Mike knew exactly where there was a tattoo parlor. Mary explained what she wanted, and showed him where and how big. He said he could do it. One color for a hundred, two colors for one-fifty. Mary chose the one color, black. She was out of there in half an hour. It was a little painful but not as bad as she had heard from her girlfriends back home.

Back at Lilly's house, she put on a different summer frock. It was one of Lilly's as she hadn't brought anymore than the one she already wore. This one was yellow, bright sunshine yellow with green vines and red and blue flowers mingled with the vines. Mary pulled the dress up showing Mike her tattoo.

"What do you think?" asked Mary.

"Wow," said Mike. "What no panties?"

"No, they would hurt as they rubbed on my tattoo. And I think this has more shock value. Don't you?" asked Mary.

"You bet, Mary. But to John, it will be an invitation."

"Good then I get to knee him in the balls," replied Mary.

Mike chuckled as they went out the gate and down the beach. It didn't take long for the two of them to get to the frat tent. John was in front of the bar watching something on the big screen TV they had hooked up. Mary and Mike just stood behind him watching. When he turned to say something, he caught sight of Mary. Then of Mike. You could see him gulp hard. Mary just glared at him, while Mike just smiled at him flexing his hands at his side.

"Hey Mary how you doing?" John asked sliding off his stool.

"Just dandy you piece of scum," replied Mary.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Mary. Why are you calling me names?"

Mary just kicked him in the nuts as hard as she could. He went down, straight down, crying.

"You fucking rapist," Mary shouted. "All the rest of you too." Mary pointed at all the rest of the frat boys behind the bar. "Do you need to get something from here?"