All Comments on 'Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 06'

by ao1701e

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 more stars

We knew you weren’t going to make it to 20. Now you know it as well. Clearly the rapid transformation from non-con to romance speak volumes and going forward repetition is all you have left. This happens to stories without a plot, you just can’t sustain it over a long term. Not even if you used one position from the Kama Sutra in each chapter. It’s not that there aren’t enough positions or ideas to get to 20, there are. But Without plot each new position no matter how descriptive offers nothing new and exciting. It is simply the same act you just previously described being performed from a different angle.

ao1701eao1701eover 3 years agoAuthor
You are right.

In the beginning it was a story about a man looking to take advantage of a situation. And you are correct when it comes right down to sex is sex. As Eddie Van Halen said years ago when asked what a song was about "Boy meets girl, boy kisses girl, boy inserts penis" at which point the print reporter reported Valerie yelled at Eddie and the story stopped.

Every sex act is basically the same you are right, but its about the journey. The beginning, the middle & the end. How did you get started down the road you are on, and how did it end with you where you are.

In my head this story was always meant to transform. If you were to tell the story of your sex life over 20 years would it just be missionary all the time. Did you never have sex in a car, feel up a girl in a movie theater, get a blow job in a bar bathroom? Would you consider them all the same act?

If you are unhappy with my storytelling please by all means please feel free to move on to another story. I would ask that you allow me the time to build the story and to see it through to the end. I never imagined I would actually make 20 chapters. It was just meant as the title. I am truly sorry if that mislead anyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous