Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 13

Story Info
Weekend away in NH cabin for New Years.
12.4k words
4.38
6.7k
7

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
959 Followers

Writing this took an emotional toll on me. As I have said these chapters have been based on real life events in my life kind of weaved together. This chapter deals with some sad details that I didn't think I was going to tell but they just flowed out as I went. Matt & Trisha's story is all true. I hope you will forgive the sad tone in places, but as it came out I felt I should tell it for Trish. These memories are all tied together and are hard to separate.

*****

Christmas was great. I bought Mary some family friendly gifts I could have her open at her house with Rob. Rob and I went shopping and I helped him purchase a nice pair of diamond earrings and I got the matching necklace.

Mary was ecstatic when she got them. I think it had been a long time since she had gotten something that nice. She gave Rob a big hug and then came to me. As we hugged I whispered "You naked with just jewelry on."

With a big smile she breaks the hug and kisses me. The rest of the afternoon goes well. Mary and I leave to go visit Matt for a few hours. We leave Rob playing video games and I drive to my house.

"I thought we were going to Matt's?" Asks Mary

"I told you that so I could give you a few personal gifts and maybe spend an hour or so alone with you before we go to Matt's."

Mary gives me a big smile.

We walk in and I pour us some wine. I point under the tree to some gifts. "Those are yours."

"What? No the necklace is gorgeous and I know you helped Rob with the earrings. No more. I have nothing more for you?"

I wrap my arms around her and rest my hands on her ass and gently pat her ass. "Oh you have something for me."

She rests her head on my chest. "Santa is a pervert."

"I am a jolly old fellow. Now go sit on the couch." She sits and I bring the gifts over. I hand her the largest gift box and she opens it.

Mary gasps "It's beautiful." She holds up a beautiful red satin night gown with matching robe. The gown is beautiful and sexy lace frill across the top etc, but not negligee sexy. She is holding it to her face feeling the silky softness.

"Go put it on and model it for me." I tell her

She blushes. Gets up and kisses me and goes to the bedroom to change. She comes out a few minutes later and looks beautiful. The robe fully covers her with just a hint of cleavage. She comes to the couch and drops the robe standing in the night gown. It shows more cleavage and lace and she fills it out nicely, with her new necklace resting just above her cleavage.

I take her hands and pull her down to the couch and kiss her. She sits and blushes. I give her one small box. She looks at me strangely and then opens it. Inside the small box are 2 simple slide on nipple clamps with fake diamonds. She looks at them and then at me unsure what she is looking at.

I reach into the box and pull one out. I reach forward and expose one nipple. She starts to say something but I put my finger to her lips. I pull and twist on her nipple to get it hard and then slide the clip over it. Her nipple resting in the round end. It squeezes the base just a tad to stay in place and leave a little pressure on her nipple to keep it hard. I cover that nipple up and repeat the steps on the other side. I smooth the front of her night gown and now her nipples are poking through.

"Now my sexy lady looks sexier."

Mary pulls me into a passionate kiss. I break the kiss. We aren't done yet. I hand her the other small box. She opens it and sees a similar clip. At first she is confused and then her hand covers her mouth. "No?"

"Stand up." I tell her.

She just looks at me so I use my tone. "Stand up Now."

Mary stands up. "Hold your gown up and put your left foot on the couch." I tell her.

She lifts up the hem exposing herself. I reach out and start rubbing my thumb over her clit. She stands there moaning a bit, and after a bit her clit pops out a tad. I push some skin aside and just like with the nipples I ease the clip down. She gasps a tad as it pops in place. I give the dangling jewels a swing. I pull my hand back and tap her ankle. She put her foot down. I take her hand and pull her down onto my lap.

We kiss and she pulls back. "You never stop do you?"

"Showing you how sexy you are? No! You better hope I don't go blind. I would have to feel you up all the time." I tell her.

She slaps my chest and looks at the last box and smiles at me. "I have one more box."

"Yes you do. Take the box, go in the bedroom and put it on, and sit on the bed. I will come in to see how it looks."

Mary picks it up with a smile and walks away. I give her 5 minutes and head for the bedroom. I walk in and she is sitting there in a damn near sheer nightie designed all around to look like a candy cane. I look at her and smile. "I love licking candy canes." I tell her

She leans back pulling her legs up. I can see the clip dangling there. "Come give it a lick." I kneel at the bed and dive in. I go right for her clit.

She gasps out in surprise. "Oh my god."

I pull back and use my finger to wiggle the clip. "It pinches you and reduces blood flow. Wait until it comes off and the blood rushes back." I lean back in and alternate licking her clit and pussy. It takes no time.

Mary's head is rolling side to side. "Right there. Right there. Please don't stop. Oh god. Oh gggooodddd."

Mary cums and I pull back watching her cum. I have seen her cum harder, but she definitely enjoyed it. She sees me watching her and groans as she moves. "God that was nice." She lays back with her head off the bed. "Now I want to suck on your candy cane."

I pull off my shirt and drop my pants and slide my hardon in her open mouth. She starts by sucking and licking my head. She then reaches back and pulls me forward by my hips. Little by little I start fucking her throat. I start getting into a rhythm and Mary taps out. She sits up and taps the bed. I want that candy cane inside me. Lay back on the bed.

Ok so the clamp is a learning curve. It's too long along the side of her lips for her to climb aboard. She reaches down and pulls it up and off. It's barely off and Mary drops onto my stomach. "Oh my. Wow."

"Is the blood rushing back to your clit?" I ask

She looks up half smiling and nods her head.

"Reach down and guide me in. Fuck me now. Ride the wave."

She shakes her head but grabs me and shifts her weight. The minute I am in I grab her shoulders and push her up straight so she gets forced down on me. She lets out a big grunt and moan. She is holding herself up and rocking on me. I reach up and pull on the nipple clamps a little through the nightie. She just smiles and moans.

"Come on my dirty little slut. Ride me. Fuck me. Grind that clit into me. Cum for me. Let me watch you orgasm. Let me watch my Sexy Lady Change into my Dirty Slut." I reach down and rub her clit. This notches her up a little. "That's it cum for me. After you cum I am rolling you off me and fucking you hard. I am going to make you scream and..."

I don't get to finish. She lays flat on top of me humping her hips up and down and letting out a big moan and shivering on me.

I give her a minute. "A promise is a promise." I roll her off me and push her legs back, and push myself right back in. I am 0-60 in two strokes.

Mary is in high gear. "Fuck me. Fuck my pussy hard. Come on give it to me. I want your cum inside me."

I am giving her my best. Wet skin slapping sounds fill the room with grunting and heavy breathing. I don't last another minute like this. I push deep inside her and stay there. She grabs my head in her hands and looks in my eyes. "Give it to me." I grunt and cum. "Mmmm the best gift I have been given all day."

"Oh really." I reach for the diamond necklace. "I will just return this then."

Her hands are still on my head and she grabs my ears. "If you want me to keep playing with your candy cane until next Christmas, drop the necklace Now."

"Yes ma'am." She smiles and pulls me down into a kiss. We roll over and cuddle. "Ok go get cleaned up and I will put your clamp back on."

"Back on?"

"Yes we are going to see how long you can wear them before they get uncomfortable. These are the gentlest clips they make. They are meant to be worn and kept on to keep you tingling. I want to keep you tingling tonight. Now go get cleaned up so we can got to Matt's like we told Rob.

"Seriously?"

I put my tone on. "Is my dirty slut saying no?"

She looks over at me. "No sir."

I pull her to me so we are face to face. "When we get there if they are too much, get up saying you have to go to the Little Girls room and take them off." I pull her on top of me, kiss her and spank her ass. "Now go get ready."

I have always been Uncle John to Matt's kids. I am the oldest ones godfather and I have always bought the best presents. I buy them the loud obnoxious toys every parent doesn't buy because they don't want to live with it.

When things get rough with Matt's wife Trish I turn on the fun uncle. Days to the amusement park etc to give them and Matt & Trish a break.

I bring the presents over in a Santa Bag and the parents roll their eyes as they get opened. Trish and Mary have been chatting and Trish asks Mary to help her get ready for bed to give Matt a break. Mary happily agrees and they disappear.

Mary comes out about 30 minutes later and is very subdued. It's shortly thereafter we take our leave. I try to talk to Mary, but she seems very sad. I pull off into a parking lot and look at Mary.

"What's going on? What did you and Trish talk about?"

Mary looks at me with a tear in her eye. "Trish said she is dying."

"Well yes it is a slow painful end for her."

"No, as in her Doctor found something in her last scan. He doesn't expect her to see another Christmas." Now her tears are running down her cheeks. I go to hug her and she puts her hand up. "She also told me she knows I slept with Matt, and she thanked me."

Now Mary starts crying. I lean over and just hold her. It takes her a minute or two to compose herself. "She has known since she first met me, she said. Matt came home that night from the bar in your shirt because I made him change it. She told me no matter what he has spilled he has never not come home in a work shirt. He then had a hint of a pretty perfume on him. He was a bit more lighthearted that night too. She figured he had finally taken her up on her offer."

"She then said she met me and she put two and two together after smelling my perfume, and knowing it was 'the disgusting pigs' girlfriend."

I laugh. "Trish has called me that since they started dating in high school. It has become her nickname for me."

Mary continues. "She also told me you are the kindest, gentlest, most generous man she knows. She couldn't ask for a better friend for her husband, or for her child's godfather." Now I am crying. "She also said I was a beautiful, kind woman who she would be eternally grateful to for being so kind to her husband."

We both hold each other for a bit. Mary and I have been together for more than a year and a half now. She has come with me to Matt's for kids parties,cookouts and holidays. I have never seen Trish let on that she suspected a thing.

Mary continues. "I came clean and told her about me greeting him at your house. I didn't tell her all the details, but I did tell her the truth, and about just cuddling with him after. Him talking about how he 'missed' his wife, and him crying he was so sad. We then cried and hugged and she Thanked Me. She Thanked Me for Fucking her Husband."

Mary breaks down again and I just hold her.

Mary continues. "Trish then made the effort to reach out and hold my hand. She told me she hasn't seen you this happy in a long time. She hoped you made me happy too. All I could do was nod. She looked right at me and said the next few months will be hard on Matt, and I know John will take care of him and the kids, but I want you to take care of John." And Mary breaks down again. "She wanted me to give you a kiss." Mary leans forward and gives me a simple kiss. "And tell you she loves you, You Disgusting Pig."

We both break down, and hug each other.

Mary sniffles some more and continues. "She then told me she wished she had gotten to meet me before she got sick. She thinks we would have been good friends. She said she never liked your ex-wife."

I laugh. "No she didn't."

"She then asked me one other favor. She knew I would tell you, but asked you don't say anything to Matt until he says something to you. She wants him and the kids to have a good Christmas without more of her illness drama."

We hug for a while and she quietly says in my ear. "I have to get home to Rob."

"I know." We break the hug and I drive her home.

A few days later we are headed up to the cabin. We stop at the State Liquor Store and spend a lot on money buying booze for New Years and about a dozen different bottles to leave behind as a thank you gift. Then to the local supermarket for food. It's a 2 ½ hour drive. 5 ½ hours later we are in the cabin with the car unpacked.

Now I have to 'open' the cabin. Flip the electric on, open the water lines from the pump, turn on the pump, open the propane tank, light the pilot lights on the heater and hot water etc. It takes another hour at least running through the printed list. I jump to the hot tub part and get that filling and heating. Dinner is steaks on the grill and a salad.

After dinner I talk Mary into the hot tub. She comes out of the bedroom with a very conservative 1 piece bathing suit. I look at her. "Excuse Me?"

"What." She looks down at herself. "No one else is here. I am saving the sexy suit for when everyone is here."

I walk up to her and hold her by the shoulders. "You are right no one is here." I grab the shoulder straps and yank it down off her, dropping it to the floor at her feet. I grab her by the back of the neck, and start pushing her to the deck and hot tub. "I wanted to spend some time with my Sexy Girl, but if you don't want to be my Sexy Girl you will be my Dirty Slut instead."

"You want me to go out naked? Someone might see?"

I push her out onto the deck. I walk her to the farthest point. "Look around. There is no one in Any cabin for probably miles. We are all alone. I could belt that ass raw, and no one would hear you scream." The mention of the belt gets her attention. There is a little fear in her eyes. I push on her back and bend her over. She places her hands on the railing. "Don't you dare take those hands off the railing." I pull my belt off and SNAP it.

"Not the belt Please. I will do anything. PLEASE." She begs

I kick her legs apart and reach under her legs. "Maybe I should flip the belt up here?" And I gently slap her pussy.

"NO PLEASE NO! NOT THERE! Use your hand and spank my ass red. Please I am begging not the belt. PLEASE NOT MY VAGINA!

"And you would do anything to avoid the belt?"

"Anything you want!" Mary pleads

I get on one knee behind her. "Will you marry me?"

At first she doesn't turn around. As she turns her hand goes her mouth. Then she gets mad. "You scared the Shit out of me!" She pushes on my shoulders knocking me over.

I am on the deck laughing. "So is that a yes or a no."

She straddles me and I let her hold me down. I have the ring in my closed fist. With my arm up out of her reach. She reaches out for my hand. "Let me see the ring."

"Does the ring matter. If it's too small would you say no?"

She holds my head in both hands, and kisses me on the lips. "Yes!" My cheeks "Yes!" Back to my lips a hot passionate kiss. "Yes!"

I open my hand and flip the box open. She gasps. "I kind of need my arms." I tell her.

Mary sits back releasing my arms. I pull the ring out and look up at her as I put it on her shaking hand. "You are shaking."

She looks down at me smiling. "Lets see I am naked outside in the cold, you scared the shit out of me & then asked me to Marry you. Does that sum it up?"

I reach up and palm her boobs with both hands. Her nipples are hard and her skin is cold. "You are nipplie and cold. Get in the hot tub."

"What?"

"The hot tub is hot and I want to sit in it with either my Sexy Lady or my Dirty Little Slut. It's your choice. What are you tonight?"

Mary looks at me and smiles. "Your Sexy Lady."

"Get in the tub and get warm Sexy Lady." I start to head back inside.

"Where are you going?" Mary asks.

"Having to rip your Mom bathing suit off you and then drag you outside. We have no towels. Do you want to get out of the hot water to step naked into 30 degree air?"

"Towels sound nice."

I head inside, start the fire in the fireplace, strip and grab some towels. As I get into the hot tub Mary is staring at the ring on her hand.

She looks at me and kisses me very passionately. She pulls back and stares into my eyes. I think her eyes are a little tearful. "Do you know how happy I am?"

"Happy about what. Me not spanking your pussy with the belt? Or you not having to do 'anything' to avoid it?"

"I will do anything for you. I will never say no to you." And again she kisses me.

Holding the ring up again and staring at it. "I love it. It's beautiful and it matches the necklace and earrings."

"Well it should. When we bought them I had them make a ring to match."

Mary sits back giving me a confused look.

Rob didn't come over to help with yard work. I took him to lunch. Asked if he was ok with me asking you to marry me."

Mary's hand covers her mouth and she gasps. "Rob knows?"

"Yes he knows. He sketched the design from the necklace and earrings we saw. The jeweler made a suggestion and there you have it."

Now she is crying. "My baby boy knew. He never said a word and he designed it?"

"Yes he did. We both liked the same things about the necklace and earrings and he sketched it on the back of an order form. He saw the earrings first and I offered to help him pay. Then we saw the necklace and then the ring was born."

"And he knows you are asking me now?"

"No, all I told him was after Christmas. I didn't want it to be a Christmas 'gift'. I wasn't sure when or how. I have had it in my pocket all day. I figured at some time up here I would ask you."

I hug Mary and she is shivering. She is on an emotional high. I need to get her out of the tub and cold air and in the house. We walk in and I steer her towards the fireplace. The fire is going and I have three blankets spread out. I pull her down to the floor with me and she smiles. I start to nuzzle and feel her up.

She holds my hand. "I need to call my baby boy."

I know it means getting dressed because she means FaceTime him. I smile and get up pulling her up to me. I cup her face in my hands. "Then you are mine. I wanted to take you in the hot tub, then I thought ok in front of the fireplace..."

Mary puts her finger to my lips. "After the call we will spend all night right here. I am all yours to ravage."

I pull off her towel and pull her to me. I start rubbing my hands all over her nakedness and she just looks at me smiling. "I am just checking that you are properly warmed up. One last thing." I run my hand along her pussy and it's moist. I rub her clit a little extra, and she holds my hand.

"One call and I am all yours."

That one call lasts almost an hour. During the call Mary gets all concerned and excited. "You have the original sketch right?"

Yes I assure her "I have it. I figured you would want it when you heard the story." Now the tears start again. The ex in the background is getting aggravated. He doesn't like the interruption of the call or the news. Too bad.

The call ends and the fire is slowing down. I get up to add some wood. When I am done I turn around and Mary is on her knees, topless and reaching for my belt. "Now I am all yours and I think this would be a good place to start." She sucks the head of my dick into her mouth and swirls her tongue around it. Once I am hard she starts bobbing up and down until I am in her throat. She then grabs my ass and holds herself to me as she swallows with her throat. It feels Fucking Fantastic! Her eyes are watering and snorting in air but she won't stop. She finally concedes and comes up gasping for air while coughing.

ao1701e
ao1701e
959 Followers