Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus that was Fantastic!" I tell her

"I didn't say I was done." Mary dives back down. She is relentless. Bobbing up and down just a tad so my dick pops in and out of her throat. Leaving me deep in her throat only to swallow and have her throat massage me. She is not taking any prisoners. She is going for broke to make me cum.

She pulls back off me. "I am not letting you cum in my throat. I want it all in my mouth. I want to taste it all, and feel it slide down my throat as I swallow it. Come on give it to Your Dirty Little Slut."

Mary dives back down. There is no way I am making it long. She senses this and pulls off me again. "Give it to me. Fill my mouth with your cum." She sucks my head back in her mouth. Switching from sucking to running her tongue around it. It's no time and I grip her head and cum. I grunt as I fire my cum in her mouth. Mary just keeps on sucking. When I stop cumming she sucks me hard as she pulls off me. She doesn't leave a drop behind.

She opens her mouth, and slowly sticks out her tongue. Her mouth is filled with cum. Some drools out, and she reaches her hand up quickly to push it back in. She rolls her head back and swallows. "Mmm mmm good. Your cum sure does taste good." She rolls onto her back and starts pulling her pants off. She spreads her legs and runs her fingers over her pussy. "Do you want to taste my cum?"

I don't have to be told twice. I strip off my remaining clothes and get on the floor and crawl between her legs. She is gently rubbing her clit with one finger. I push her hand up her body and suck her clit into my mouth.

Mary gasps "Oh God!"

I trap her clit between my teeth and flick my tongue back and forth across it. She gasps again "Ow. Easy."

I drop my tone. "You want to be my Dirty Little Slut? You go to town trying to suck the life out of me. You act like a Dirty Little Slut asking a man to eat you out and you complain about it?"

I prop myself against the couch and start to pull her over my legs. "See this is what's wrong with you. I try to be nice. My Dirty Little Slut begs to be eaten out and I do it for her. Then she complains. Now I have to punish you and teach you some manners."

"No. No I am sorry. I didn't mean to complain. Please you don't have tttoooooo..."

I give her no time to respond. I alternate cheek to cheek light to medium swats 1,2,3 without a pause, she is feeling it. Her cheeks are just a light pink. After 8 I pull her legs apart and slap her pussy and clit just a tick harder for 9 & 10.

She yelps and screeches with the hits. I end it as I always do by rubbing the hits. I start with her ass and then move down to her pussy. She is wet. "Oh someone liked the new spankings." I say to her.

"It stung."

"And you are soaked."

"I am doomed. Why did I say yes?"

I roll her over and hold her against me. "I was all set to make love to my Sexy Lady tonight when you attacked me. You said give it to your Dirty Little Slut."

Mary's face goes blank. "Damn I did."

"You brought it on yourself."

She smiles up at me. "I wanted that first load so we could make love longer. I spread my legs for you to lick me to give you a chance to recover."

"Ok, so because we are celebrating tonight I will be nice and let you choose. Are you my Sexy Lady or my Dirty Little Slut for the night?"

She reaches up and pulls my head to hers. Running her fingers through my hair and kisses me. She breaks the kiss. "Your Sexy Lady." And she kisses me again. She crawls off me and lays back spreading her legs. She looks up at me. "I want you inside of me. Please don't make me beg."

I crawl over to her and push myself in her. "The only begging you will be doing tonight is for me to stop." We spend the next hour or two licking, fingering and fucking each other senseless. We eventually fall asleep on the floor. It's the middle of the night and Mary is waking me up to actually go to bed.

The sun is up, and Mary wakes me going to the bathroom. She comes out and I go in. I walk out and she is in the middle of the bed, spread eagle and fingering herself. "I know how much you love wake up sex."

I climb onto the bed and kneel by her head. She takes me in her mouth while holding me in her hand. I lean over for my phone. "Smile". And I take a picture. "So do you want to get fucked or to do the fucking?"

She gives me a big smile. "I want to ride you."

"You can ride me until you cum. Then I get to Fuck you."

Mary and I swap spots. She climbs over me and smiles. "That's a win win for me. A nice fuck and orgasm on top, and then a hard fucking and orgasm ending with you cumming in me." She reaches between us and sits on me. Moaning as she sinks down. She rides me sometimes slow and steady just grinding herself on me. Sometimes she bounces up and down. She is taking herself on a slow climb to an orgasm. Her face is one of pure sexual delight. Mary is holding her boobs and squeezing her own nipples when her phone rings.

"Leave it." She moans

I have a better idea. I see it's her cousin Bev on FaceTime. I look at Mary. "Don't you dare stop. You stop and I will spank you so hard your ass will regret it All Day." I answer the call. "Bev do you know what time it is?"

"Good morning to you to grumpy. Did I wake you two?"

"No we are awake."

"Can I talk to her?"

"Sure." I flip the camera angle to show the other camera and now I can see both. I keep Mary in the frame.

"Oh my god. Really John?"

Mark steps into the frame. "Oh wow. Bev if we are watching them they are watching us."

Mark bends Bev over something. It looks like Mark has pulled her pants down. Bev screeches "Mark No."

"Nope. You said no earlier in bed. If we are watching them it's now a yes." Mark is now fucking Bev.

"Oh god. Now I am making a porno." Moans Bev

I speak up. "I don't know how to record FaceTime but I promise you Bev after this call I will learn how to."

Mark laughs and keeps fucking Bev. All talking has stopped we are all fucking and watching. Except Mary. She can't watch. When suddenly Bev yells "Everyone stop!"

Just from the shock we all stop. Bev's voice gets all excited. "Mary is that what I think it is on your hand?"

"Wait. This isn't fair Mary can't see." I say as I roll Mary off me. I put the phone down and start moving to get Mary on her hands and knees, so I can fuck her and we can all see each other.

I hear Bev on the phone. "No. No waiting. Not you Mark. I was talking to John."

Mary picks up the phone. The women are now face to face and I hear Mark. "No stopping John. They can talk and have sex at the same time."

"Deal." I say over Mary.

Bev moans a little. "Mary is that a ring?"

Mary is so happy I can hear it in her voice. "Yes. He asked me last night."

I punctuate her sentence with some hard strokes that push her forward and she grunts. Mary looks over her shoulder and shakes her head at me. I keep going. "Hey Bev ask her how I asked her?"

"What did he do?" Bev asks with a little scorn in her voice.

"He took me outside naked and threatened to spank me with a belt. He scared the crap out of me. I promised to do anything to avoid it and he said Will You Marry Me. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. When I turned he was on his knee with the ring. I pushed him on his ass. Called him a jerk, and then crawled on top of him saying Yes."

Mark says "That's kind of funny."

Bev glares at him. Mark continues. "But Wrong John. That was very wrong." We both start laughing.

Bev has a huge smile. "Oh honey I want to hug you."

"It's a 2 ½ hour drive. Get yourselves moving and we can do a late brunch at a local place. Call us when pull off the highway. We will meet you in say 3hrs."

Bev laughs. "With Quick Draw it will be 2 hrs and 35 minutes."

I hear John. "Hey"

"Mary go celebrate with you fiancé. I will finish Mark up and get us on the road." Bev blows a kiss and ends it.

I grab Mary's hips and fuck her hard.

"Fuck." She groans

"I told you I was Fucking You."

"After I orgasmed on top of you." Whines Mary

"Hey you got off me."

"You pushed me off you."

"Hey you still got off me."

"Cheater." Mary giggles

"You want me to stop?"

"God no. Fuck me."

It honestly doesn't take long and Mary is reaching back. Letting my dick slide between her fingers and then rubbing her clit. We are almost in sync. I start cumming inside her when her orgasm hits her. Her pussy starts squeezing me and it's feels amazing as I am cumming.

I collapse beside her. She climbs up beside me and lays her head on my shoulder. "Do you know how happy you have made me?"

"Do you know how happy you make me?" I ask her back.

She moves towards me and gives me one of the gentlest, loving and passionate kisses I think I have ever received. Our foreheads are together. "I want you to take a picture."

"Ok". I grab my phone

She snuggles up to me cheek to cheek and rests her hand with the ring on it on my cheek. She turns our heads a little bit towards each other, and I snap the picture.

It's certainly not a public picture because you can see our bare shoulders. We are obviously naked and in bed, but she likes it. She smiles and kisses me. "Send it to me please."

Mary grabs her phone and she is busy for a bit and then my phone dings. I see the big group ding. "Stop." I tell her

Mary looks at me. "Don't send that to Trish." I tell her.

"Why? I want her to know she was right."

"Right about what?" I ask her.

"When she and I spoke over Christmas she told me she knew you would be asking me to marry you soon."

I look at Mary in disbelief. "I said nothing to anyone but Rob."

"Trish said she can see it in you. I believe her exact words were 'She knows her Disgusting Pig."

I sigh. "I wanted to go over there."

"And we can, but I want to call her." Says Mary.

"Ok but it's a little too early. Let's get showered and dressed and then call ok. Promise me no sad faces and no talking about what she said if she or Matt don't bring it up."

"Oh god no."

The mood is now subdued. Our phones ding. I know it's the group chat. I walk into the shower and let Mary answer it.

We are both showered and dressed and we call Matt & Trish. They are very happy for us and we promise to stop by when we get home.

It's a while after that Mark & Bev call. They are off the highway. We meet them at the restaurant and Mary & Bev are like two giddy little girls. Bev actually shrieks over coffee when Mary asks her to be her Maid of Honor. She jumps up and they are hugging and crying. Now the Whole place knows we are getting married. The mood perks up by the end.

We get back to the cabin. Bev and Mark settle into a bedroom. It's a seasonably warm day. I pour Mark and I a drink and grab two cigars, and we go sit on the deck smoking and drinking. Mary & Bev are inside chatting when Ray & Jen pull up. Jen runs out of the car and jumps in my lap. I drop what's left of my cigar in the coffee can ash tray and give her a hug.

"I knew you would make an honest woman out of her." Jen gives me a nice kiss on the lips. "Where is Mary?"

I point "Inside somewhere."

Jen hops up and runs in yelling for Mary and then you hear more screaming. Ray walks up onto the deck with their bags. "Go drop the bags in a room, pour a drink, grab a few cigars and come join us." I tell him.

"You don't have to tell me twice." Ray carries the bags in and less 5 minutes he is back with a glass, cigars and the bottle.

We sit there talking and drinking. It's getting to be late afternoon, and the women come piling out and sit on random laps.

Bev in my lap asks "So when are Steve & Cathy arriving?"

I look at her. "I don't know?"

Bev leans into my neck and ear and nibbles and kisses. I won't say it wasn't nice, but I was trying to figure out what the game was. Bev pulls up and Jen & Mary are giggling. Bev grinds her ass into me. "Aren't you going to text them and find out?"

What the fuck? "Sure I will." I text the big group. You here the phones on the deck ding with the text. It takes a few minutes but Cathy responds.

Cathy - My Fuck Nut husband went into work for "a couple of hours" and got stuck. He is on his way home. We should be there 7-8p

Jen - Booooo. We are hungry

Cathy - Go eat. We will eat on the way. Sorry guys.

It then dawns on me. I hold Bev's head by her hair. Not hard but holding her. "Mmmm I like it rough." And she giggles.

"Bev did you girls eat some pot gummies?"

Bev answers "Nope"

Jen mimics "Nope"

Mary says "Yup" giggles and then says "oops"

The guys look at each other. We shake our heads and smile. Our women are buzzed and have the munchies. God help us.

Dinner was great. Drinks, appetizers, dinner, desserts and more drinks. We are all happy and full. As we get back to the cabin Steve and Cathy pull up. Introductions are made. Mary and Cathy hug and giggle while looking at the ring. Cathy then walks over to me and gives me a really nice kiss.

She breaks the kiss and looks at me. "Go ahead tell me I was right."

"What?"

"Tell me I was right."

"Right about what?" I ask

"Did I or did I not tell you a long time ago not to let Mary go?" Cathy can see it on my face I remember. "Come on you can say it."

Jesus..."Yes Cathy you were right."

Cathy pats my chest. "Good man." She takes Mary's arm and walks into the house with her. "Come on its cold out here and Steve and I need to catch up to you folks."

We are a few drinks in. People have been drinking and chatting when Jen stands up. "Ladies and gentlemen I think it's time."

Mary who is snuggled against me. "Time for what?"

"Time for us to get you ready?"

Mary and I look at each other confused.

Bev stands up and pulls up Mary. "No questions. Come with us." And the women walk off towards the bedrooms.

I look at the guys. "What's going on?"

Ray chuckles. "Sit back, have a drink and relax. I think you will really enjoy it.

It's about 15 minutes and Ray gets up. "What is keeping them." He walks down the hall. I hear a door open "Really." he says. I can't hear the response. "I think she is ready let's go."

Ray walks back. "They should be right out."

The ladies walk out with what looks likes their husbands t-shirts on except Mary. She is in a sheer white lingerie with a peek-a-boo top and it flows just past her waist with no panties on.

"Mary you look beautiful." I say.

The ladies walk her past me. Cathy looks at me. "She isn't for you."

"What?"

"Zip it Mr."

The ladies lay her back on the chaise end of the couch. Prop her up on pillows, straighten her lingerie and step back. Bev looks around the room. "Boys she is all yours."

I start to get up and the women surround me. Jen looks up at me. "Uh uh. You are all ours." The women pull off the shirts and they are all naked. Jen reaches down and wraps her hand around my rapidly hardening dick in my pants. "The men are going to congratulate Mary and we are going to congratulate you. Do you have a problem with that?" I look over and the guys are already all over Mary.

I smile at the ladies. "No problem at all."

Cathy starts taking off my shirt. "I always knew you were a smart guy."

I look over and Ray's pants are down and Mary is blowing him. Mark is between her legs eating her out, and Steve is sucking her nipples.

I look back and Jen and Bev are on their knees in front of me undoing my pants. Cathy has my shirt off. My pants are now down and they push me back onto the couch. Cathy stands on the couch and lowers herself down onto my face. Shortly after that someone started blowing me but I couldn't tell who, but they are doing a hell of a job.

Cathy is humping my face and her juices are flowing. She actually tastes really nice. "Bev is he ready? I want to fuck him."

I feel a mouth pull off me and giggle. "Oh yes he is ready." Says Bev

Well I guess I know who was blowing me. The ladies swap positions and I look over at Mary. They are moving her onto her hands and knees. It looks like Steve is about to get blown and Mark is going to fuck her.

I yell over. "Mark don't break her on me."

He laughs and pats her ass. "I won't break her, but I will break her in." I see him start to rub himself up and down her pussy when my head is turned away.

Jen and Bev have flanked me while Cathy starts to straddle me. Jen has turned my face towards her. "You have 3 beautiful, sexy women showing you all sorts of attention and you are joking with Mark?"

Bev turns my face towards her. "Would you rather joke with my husband or have us ladies lavish attention on you?"

Cathy grabs my chin to look straight at her. Still hovering over me. "Decide now. Do we lavish you with attention, or should we ladies leave you here to just watch you fiancé get fucked senseless while all you can do is watch. We three can go in a bedroom alone and entertain each other."

"NO NO. Lavish away please." I say real fast.

"Smart boy." And Cathy pushes herself down on me with a moan.

Jen and Bev take turns pulling my head to them and kissing me. While kissing one the other kisses and nibbles my neck. This changes to get my head pulled down to suck and kiss their nipples. Cathy starts grinding hard and her moans get louder and then she pushes down hard and stays down. She floods my lap and just groans "Oh yeah."

Cathy sits on me for a moment enjoying her orgasm. Then she pops up off me quick and walks towards the men. She puts her arm around her husband while Mary is blowing him. Mark is behind her with a steady rhythm going as he fucks her and Ray is under her playing with her tits.

"Hey guys don't forget. This kinky little girl likes to watch guys cum on her. Let's flip her over and everyone can come on her tits." Says Cathy.

"Really Mary? You like that? Do you want us all to cum on you? Mark asks.

Steve pulls out of Mary's mouth. "Tell him what we saw you do at the swingers club."

"Oh god. I told John I liked watching him cum once. So at the club he laid me on a table and I probably fucked and sucked a dozen guys, and they all came on me. I was covered in cum."

Jen, Bev and I are watching and listening to Mary. I say. "I wish I had a recording of that. It was so hot. Mary was so turned on. It was amazing."

Mark smacks Mary's ass. "You didn't answer me. Do you want us to flip you over and cum on you so you can watch us cum?"

"Yes please." Mary answers.

While the men are pulling off Mary's nightie and repositioning her. Jen and Bev lay me out on the floor. Bev is now sitting on my face facing Jen who is riding me. Jen starts really rocking on me and before too long I feel her clench around me and orgasm.

Bev lifts off me and bends down to kiss me. "I want you to know how happy I am that you are in Mary's life. She has been so much happier since she met you. Happier then she has been since we were kids. Now before we send you two off to your bedroom to consummate your engagement. I am going to fuck Mary's fiancé."

"You realize we consummated our engagement last night right?" I ask her.

"Are you saying you don't want me to fuck you right now?"

"God no."

"Are you saying you don't want to spend the rest of the night alone with your fiancé."

"Absolutely not."

"So then stop talking so I can fuck you now."

I just nod my head. As Bev sits down on me and I feel her hot wet pussy slide over me I look over as Mary moans deep. Ray has Mary's legs on his shoulders and is starting to fuck her.

Mary let's out another load groaning "Oh fuck."

Ray stops. "Mary, should I pull out?"

"Don't you dare stop. Fuck my ass and cum all over me."

Bev turns my head to look at her. "I am going to ride you until I cum, but you can not."

"What?"

"Jen & I planned this earlier today. She stopped and got the nightie on the way up. We decided the women would get you all rev'd up while the men worked up Mary. Then we would send you off to your bedroom."