Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am watching back and forth when I hear Bev scream as she cums, but it's quickly muffled as Cathy smothers her face, and starts humping.

Mary is finger fucking Jen harder and faster as she gets closer to orgasm. "Please honey. Please Jen. Right there." Mary groans and her body gives a small spasm. She stops fingering Jen and climbs off her and turns to spoon with her. This time Jen is behind Mary with her arms wrapped around her.

Cathy is the last hold out. Humping Bev's face she moans out. "Oh yeah." And falls off Bev onto the floor. Mark kneels beside Bev and scoops her up. Bev is no small woman. How strong Mark is amazes me. He cradles her against him. "I am taking her to bed. You might hear some more screaming though." Bev slaps his chest giggling.

Mary makes her way back to my lap. I love holding her against me smelling her shampoo and perfume. Steve is pulling Cathy up and starts walking her to their room. "Mark has the right idea. Good night all."

It leaves me, Mary, Ray & Jen. Mary starts telling Ray & Jen about me 'making love' to Bev and then Mark to her. "It was beautiful." She says

Ray looks at me and smiles. "God, John it was so beautiful." Jen punches his shoulder. "Hey!" he yelps.

"If you ever want to play with this beautiful body again behave." Jen tells Ray

Ray gives her a smart salute. "Yes ma'am"

Mary asks. "Maybe we 4 could get together sometime alone and just swap partners. Just have a loving sexy night?"

Jen looks at Ray and then me. "Spend part of the night making love to Ray? I am not sure that's my thing." I say.

Mary looks at me. Takes my chin in her hand like a mother scolding a child. "Behave or Jen and I will sleep alone in our bed tonight."

I mimic Ray and give a salute "Aye aye captain."

"See Mary...they shouldn't play together." Laughs Jen.

We all start to stand up. Mary and Jen hug. I go to hug Jen and she ducks behind Ray giggling.

We all retire to bed and sure enough just as Mary & I are snuggled down we hear Bev scream.