Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reach up and pull Bev's face to mine and kiss her. I break the kiss. "So I make you cum and I get fuck Mary all night?" I ask.

"That's the plannnn."

I don't let her finish her sentence. I grab her hips and start fucking up into her hard.

"Oh god you go so deep." Bev moans. She puts her hands on my shoulder and sits up putting all her weight on me, and rolling her hips. She is rubbing and grinding her clit against me.

I look over at Mary. She is moaning as Ray continues fucking her ass. Jen is whispering in her ear, and rubbing her clit. I reach up and palm Bev's boobs and tease her nipples.

"Harder." Bev moans.

I pinch them harder. Bev reaches up for my hands and squeezes my hands harder still. "I like it rough." I pinch and pull harder and she moans "Oh yeah that's it." I keep squeezing and pulling on her nipples. She is humping and grinding and before I know it. She drops her hands to my chest and drops her weight down on me as she climaxes. She stays on top of me moaning as her climax rolls through her. As Bev is catching her breath I look over as Ray has pulled out of Mary and Jen is now behind him and she gives him a reach around and pumps his cum all over Mary's stomach and boobs.

Jen slaps Ray's ass and he steps away from Mary. Jen pulls his face to hers and kisses him. Jen turns away from Ray and looks at Mary giggling a little. "Honey you are a mess. A sexy mess but a mess. Ladies our guys made this mess. I say we take her and give her a shower to clean her up for John.

Cathy grabs Mary's arms and starts to pull her up off the sofa. "Good idea. Bev grab her lingerie."

Next thing you know the men are all looking at each other. Steve speaks up. "I will get the beers." He comes back from the kitchen with a beer for everyone. We have finished the beers and have grabbed a second round and the women are still in the bedroom. I get up to see what the delay is so I walk back to the bedroom and open the door. The women are having an orgy on the bed. Mary is laying on the bed. Bev is eating her out with gusto while Cathy is sitting on Mary's face, and Jen is kissing and sucking on Mary's nipples.

I head back to the guys and motion for them to come look. We are all gawking when Steve barks out. "Cathy what are you doing?"

All the women come to a startled stop. Steve walks into the room. "Answer me young lady."

"We are getting Mary ready for John." Says Cathy.

"No they are getting Mary ready. You are not." Steve grabs her wrist and pulls her off the bed. "You need to be punished."

Cathy giggles like a school girl as Steve pulls her out of the room. "My husband is going to punish me for being bad."

Steve stops her in front of Mark. "I am not punishing your ass. He is."

Cathy looks down at Mark with a blank stare. "Oh my god. That in my ass?"

Mark smiles. "Don't worry Cathy all women pray to God when I fuck their ass."

Steve pulls Cathy out of the room. With her muttering "Oh shit."

Jen and Bev give Mary a kiss and crawl off the bed. They pull their men out of the room and close the door. I crawl onto the bed with Mary and hug her. I put my face into her neck and hair and inhale. "God I love the way you smell."

Mary pulls my face you to hers and kisses me a gentle loving kiss. She breaks the kiss and leans against my forehead. "I love our friends. Between the girls, the guys and then the girls again I feel like I haven't stopped cumming."

"Well that's one of us."

Mary pulls back a bit. "What."

"Bev told me I could t cum. I had to save it for you."

Mary is smiling. "You fucked all three of them and didn't cum."

"More like they rode me until they orgasmed and then stopped." I tell her.

She puts her hand to her mouth and giggles. "That's horrible. They rode you and didn't let you cum?"

I play it up. "It was. I was used. They took advantage of me. I feel dirty."

"Oh my poor boy. Do you want me to use my mouth and clean you off? Do you want me to lick and suck all their juices off you? Do you want me to make you cum with my mouth? Do you to fill my mouth with your cum?"

"Yes please." I say with a smile.

Mary comes face to face with me. "The lay back and spread those legs. Let your Sexy Lady give you a blow job. I want my fiancé's cum in my mouth."

I am not even laid back yet and Mary has started. She starts to get comfortable and then looks up at me while she pulls my dick out of her mouth. She reaches over for the lube. She lubes up her finger and looks me in the eyes. "I am going to make you see stars." She swallows me whole and not 2 seconds later her finger is up my ass and she is rubbing my prostrate.

She is right I am seeing stars in a very short time. She keeps up the assault. She wants to make me cum. She pulls off me for a breath and she realizes it's was the wrong time. I was trying to hold back and enjoy it, but I couldn't. I exploded. My first shot must have gone straight to the back of her throat. She coughs and chokes. Now there is cum dripping out of her mouth as I continue to cum.

She is a trooper and keeps stroking me until even the dribbles stop. She looks at me giggling while she wipes the cum off her face and into her mouth. "Wow I guess the ladies really did get you worked up."

"Yes they did and then my fiancé deepthroated me and rubbed my prostate causing me to explode in record time."

"Say it again."

"I exploded in recorde time."

She uses the towel from the shower and wipes her face clean. "Nope not that she smiles."

I know what she wants but I am an ass. "You deepthroated me and rubbed my prostate."

She grabs my balls a little tight with the towel as she wipes me off. "If you ever want a repeat performance say it again."

"My Fiancé."

She leaps up at me showering me with kisses with each word. "I..KISS ..love...KISS ...hearing...KISS ...you...KISS ...say that. She ends it with a deep and passionate kiss. She curls up against me and we lay there for a bit.

Mary looks up at me. "I love what our friends are doing here, but would I be bad if I said I wanted to be out there with them?"

I smile at her. "Not at all."

We walk out and no one notices at first. Jen is riding Steve on the floor while Ray is fucking her ass giving her a DP, and she is definitely enjoying it. Cathy is bent over the back of the couch. Mark is behind her fucking her. Bev is in front of her kissing her and whispering to her. Cathy is muttering. "So big never had a dick that thick. Never mind in my ass." Well we now know Mark is ass fucking her.

Bev looks up and sees us. She comes running over. "Why aren't you two in your room?"

"Because you and your co-conspirators left John hanging. He just almost drowned me." Mary smacks Bev's ass for emphasis. "I think you owe John an apology."

Bev plays along and puts on some sad eyes. "I am so sorry John if we left you hanging. We just wanted a Big Bang for Mary." And she smiles.

"John shouldn't a lady kiss a man when she apologizes?" Mary asks.

"I believe that is what Miss Manners recommends in this situation."

Bev smiles and leans in to kiss me. I wrap her up and give her a hard passionate kiss. It has turned into a make out session and Bev isn't complaining at all. I feel Mary's hand slide over Bev's nipples and I break the kiss. Bev's head rolls back onto Mary's shoulder. I see Mary pinch harder and Bev gasps and smiles at Mary. Mary then adds. "In fact John I think Bev should let you fuck her nice and hard as an apology." As she says this I can see Mary twisting Bev's nipples.

"Oh no." Says Bev. "Not that". And she places her hand over her mouth with a big smile. "I have one condition."

Mary kisses her neck. "And that is?"

Bev turns to Mary. I can see the emotions on her face. "Mary I can't tell you how happy I am for you." The two of them are now emotional and are hugging. Bev pulls back. "I want him to make love to me. I want to feel the love with both of you. I want you there holding and kissing me while John makes love to me."

Wow I didn't see that coming. Now they are hugging again and Mary's eyes are wet. I slap Bev's ass. "Do I get a say in this?" The two of them smile at me. "I am happy to have Mary hold you and make love to you, but I want both to give me a loving blow job."

They both look at each other, smile and nod to me. I take Bev by the hand. "Come join us in our bedroom. I pull Bev and Bev pulls Mary. I climb onto the bed and prop myself up and spread my legs. The women take the hint and both crawl between my legs.

Mary looks at Bev. "He likes it when you suck the head in your mouth and run your tongue around it like this." Mary sucks in my head in her mouth. After about 30 seconds she pops it out of her mouth with a pop. She points me towards Bev.

Bev sucks me in her mouth and does as Mary instructed. She keeps at it. Mary brushes Bev's hair back from her face and looks at me. "Looks like she is pretty good at that."

"Oh yes she is."

Bev pulls off me. "It's a bit easier when your jaw isn't stretched to its limit." Then she looks concerned. "I didn't mean that to sound mean."

"Bev god blessed Mark with a very thick dick. Most porn stars don't stack up to him. I am very happy with my dick."

"As am I." Says Mary. She dives down on me and deep throats me.

I gasp "God that feels nice."

Mary pulls off me and looks at Bev. "Try it. He really likes it. Try swallowing when he gets deep."

Bev tries but gags and can't. "Don't worry Bev it took Mary some time to master it. She needed help with a ring gag too." Bev looks confused "Don't worry." I tell her. "We will show you sometime."

Bev looks at me. "Will you make love to me while Mary holds me?"

"Nothing would make me happier." We shift on the bed. Mary is propped up where I was. Bev is laying on her back between Mary's spread legs with her head between Mary's boobs. I crawl between Bev's legs and rub her clit. "You are very wet and excited." Bev just smiles. I climb forward, I rub myself between her lips and push in nice and slow.

Bev lets out a long moan as I bottom out. "Oh god you are so deep. God that feels nice."

I stay deep and start a gentle fucking. Her pussy feels great. She is moaning every time I hit bottom. I look up and Mary is gently playing with Bev's nipples. We keep this up for a few minutes until Bev reaches down and rubs her clit. I feel her pussy spasm around me as she gives a small yell as she cums. I almost forgot she is a screamer.

"God that was nice." Bev says as she smiles at me. "Now I want you to Fuck Me. I want you to feel your cum inside me."

"Yes ma'am."

I pick up her legs and hold them to me and start fucking her harder. I look up at Mary. "You heard her she wants to get Fucked. Twist those Nipples hard. I want to hear her scream with her next orgasm." I look at Bev. "This is what I do to Mary. A nice gentle fuck to make her cum, and then I Fuck Her Hard to make us both cum."

All Bev is able to do is grunt as I fuck her. "I am going to fuck you. Mary is going to twist your nipples, and you are going to rub you clit until you scream. If I don't cum by the time you do I am finishing in your ass."

Bev's eyes roll up a bit in her head and she lays there grunting and moaning. I can feel myself getting there. I slap Bev's thigh to get her attention. "Bev if I cum before you I stop. No orgasm for you. I did as you asked I made love to you. Now I am fucking you for me. Cum with me or before me and Mary will eat my cum out of you. If I cum first it's all over and I will tell everyone else you are off limits for the night. No more sex for you. Is that what you want?"

"No. I don't want to be shut off."

"What are you going to do?"

"I am going to orgasm." Pants Bev as she rubs her clit faster.

"Yes you are, and then Mary is going to eat my cum out of you. Do you like having sex with Mary?"

"Oh god yes."

"Do you want me to cum inside of you so she can lick you clean?"

Bev looks up at Mary. "Yes please honey."

Mary squirms out from under Bev and crawls up beside her and kisses Bev. "Cum for me honey. I want to hear you scream." And Mary kisses her again. "I want to lick John's cum out of you." Another kiss. "John is going to fuck you, and I am going to suck on your nipples and rub your clit until you scream."

Mary bends down and sucks the closest nipple into her mouth, and reaches down and pushes Bev's hand away so she can rub her clit.

Bev is panting now. She is going to cum. It's not 30 seconds later she screams "FFUUUCCCCCKKKKKK." And bucks like mad pulling off me. I have never seen a woman cum so hard as Bev does. I pushed back in but she was bucking up and I pushed into her ass. I have never done that before and I didn't register where I was until she screams again. Her eyes go wide but she never says stop, so I fuck her ass. I don't make it 10 strokes and I cum in her ass. I stay in her for a minute and applause comes from the doorway.

We were so involved we never saw the standing there. I guess Bev's screams got their attention. Mark speaks up "So John since you fucked Bev does that mean I get to fuck Mary?"

Mary answers before me. "John made love to her first. Can you make love to me first like you do to Bev. Show me how loving and gentle you can be?"

Mark stands beside me and reaches his hand out to Mary. He pulls Mary up to her knees and looks her in the eyes. "Nothing would make me happier then to make love to you. I want you to know not all guys are like your asshole Ex. Most guys are like John and I, gentle, loving and caring."

Mary's eyes are tearing up. She leans in and gives Mark a loving kiss. Mark breaks the kiss with a big smile. "I should have had you moved in long ago and alternated between you and Bev every night."

"And there is my pig of a husband." Says Bev

Mary smiles at Mark "No no, Bev and I would have shared a bed and invited you in when we needed a man." And she giggles.

"Oh good one Mary." Says Bev.

I pull Mary towards me and nudge her towards Bev's ass leaking cum. "You have some cleaning to do."

She leans down and wiggles her ass looking over her shoulder at Mark. "Show me how you make love to Bev." And she bends down to lick Bev.

Mark steps up behind her as I step aside. He runs his hand across her pussy lips and his fingers come back wet. "You don't need foreplay."

Mary turns back to him with a little cum on her lower lip. "No I don't. Please don't make me beg. Make love to me."

Mark rubs her ass. "Mary you never have to beg me." He slowly pushes into her.

She gasps and he stops. "Jesus don't stop. Just go slow."

Mark rubs her back and slowly strokes in and out with short strokes that get longer as he goes and Mary stretches out. Mary has given up on going down on Bev. She is gasping and moaning too much. Bev has slid down the bed so she can hold Mary's head to her chest like Mary did for her.

Mary looks up at Bev. "God he is big, how do you do this all the time?"

Bev pats Mary's face. "At least he isn't trying to get into your cervix with every stroke."

Mary laughs. Mark takes this as a sign and starts giving Mary full strokes. And her laughter turns to groans. "Oh god."

I can see Mary getting close to orgasm. "Mary are you going to cum soon?"

Her head is turned sideways looking towards me. She opens her eyes as I talk to her. She just nods at me. I reach down and run my fingers along her cheek. "Use your words and tell Mark."

She looks at me. Mark stops midway holding her hips. With concern in his voice. "Mary tell me what you need?"

Mary closes her eyes and moans. "I need you to fuck me harder."

"Your wish is my command." Mark starts fucking again harder and harder little by little until Mary is constantly groaning and moaning. "Oh fuck. Oh god. Jesus."

I am noticing lots of wet slurping sounds. Mary is soaked. Just a few slurping strokes later Mary hugs Bev hard and shivers loudly moaning "FFFUUUCCCCKKKKKKK!"

Mark keeps fucking her. Mary is panting like she is running a race. Mark starts grunting. "Almost almost."

"Do it Mark. Fill me with your cum." Pleads Mary.

Mark's fingers grip into Mary's hips. He grunts and stays buried in her filling her with cum as she asked. The two of them stay connected for a moment or two. Mark pulls out and Mary falls off to the side breathing heavy.

Bev kneels up and goes to Mark. "That was beautiful, loving and sexy as hell to watch." She pulls her husbands face to her and kisses him.

Mark's pats Bev's ass. "Give me something hot to watch. Lick Mary clean like she licked you."

Bev smiles and kisses him again. "Yes sir."

Mary puts her hands over her pussy. "Easy please. I just can't right now."

Bev crawls over her and hugs her. I hear her say to Mary. "I will be gentle." Bev then crawls back down and a fair amount of cum is oozing out. Bev kisses and licks her pussy. Covering her lips with cum and turns back to Mark. "Hot like this? Does this look hot."

"God I love you. I love my sexy Amazon." Mark tells her.

Bev smiles and leans back down to Mary. It takes Bev just a couple of minutes and Mary hasn't let out more than a gentle MMmmmm. Bev is good to her word and is gentle. The four of us wind up stretched out on the bed relaxing for a few minutes.

We all decide to go out in the living room. Steve and Cathy are snuggled on one end of the sectional couch. Jen is slowly grinding on Ray on the other end. Cathy looks up "Aw look the newlyweds decided to come join the common folk."

We all smile, sit down and relax while Jen and Ray grind. I pull Mary down onto my lap. She yelps at first but allows me to turn her to me and kiss her. She then starts grinding into my lap as we kiss. I break the kiss and in my tone I quietly say to her "Go straddle Ray's legs and help Jen cum."

Mary looks at me and smiles "Yes sir." She gives me a kiss and gets up.

When Jen feels the couch move as Mary settles in. Jen smiles and leans back to kiss Mary. Mary snuggles up behind her. Reaches around and holds Jens boobs. After a minute or two she slides a hand down and starts rubbing Jens clit. Jen just leans her head back against Mary's shoulder and moans.

I can see Ray watching the two of them. "Mary make her cum. I want you to make her cum with your fingers, and then after I cum inside her make her cum again with your tongue."

Jen turns to Mary. "Surprise surprise he likes watching me have sex with a woman." Jen & Mary giggle.

Ray humps up a little hard. "Actually I like watching you orgasm period. I think it's hot watching the woman I love cum."

Jen moans. "If you two keep this up you will get your wish."

Cathy gets up. "Everyone likes watching women together. We are soft and sexy." She walks up to Bev and pulls her to her feet. She wraps her arms around Bev and passionately kisses her. She breaks the kiss and drops to her knees. "And I like being watched."

Cathy presses her face between Bev's legs. Bev moans "Oh god." And she lifts up a leg onto a foot stool to give Cathy better access.

There are 2 good shows going on. I don't know where to look. I hear Ray groan so I look over and he is cumming in Jen. Jen rolls off him and pulls Mary onto her to 69.

Bev sees this and says "Good idea" as she lays on the floor and Cathy straddles her to 69. Every guy is now watching the women 69.

Mary makes Jen orgasm in no time. She was close to start with. Mary gives her a moment to recover and the sits up a bit to push her pussy right onto Jen's face. Mary then takes 2 fingers and starts finger fucking Jen.

Cathy is on top of Bev and is slurping, kissing and sucking Bev's pussy. It seems like the only thing you can hear in the room is the slurping. Bev has her arms wrapped around Cathy holding her down as she alternates licking her pussy and kissing her clit.