Mary's Promiscuous Life - Early days

Story Info
How Mary's promiscuous life started.
3.6k words
4.04
9.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,155 Followers

Mary's Promiscuous Life. Her introduction to it.

Mary noticed that whenever her mum went shopping her older brother would go up to his room and shut the door. On one occasion the door wasn't shut completely and Mary watched her brother playing with himself.

She knew all about sex and wanking but had not experienced it even though she was now 18. The next day she waited a few minutes and then went into his room.

He shouted at her, 'fuck off.'

Mary said, 'let me watch or I'll tell mum.'

He reluctantly let her watch and when she reached to do it for him he didn't stop her. In fact he liked it and as he climaxed she got it all over her fingers. Instinctively she licked her fingers clean and loved the taste and texture of it in her mouth.

She also realised that it was arousing her down below. It then became a regular thing whenever their mum went out and Mary made sure her brother would cum in her hand and she would lick it all up.

It soon advanced to wanking him direct into her mouth and then of course sucking him off. By now Mary was ready for him to fuck her but he thought it was too wrong. However, his mate started fucking her while he watched and she would then suck him off.

This continued until he went back to college.

Mary's mum then got her a job as a waitress in a local cafe that was owned by friends of hers. Mary was on a seven day trial and on the first day another waitress told her to shorten her skirt and undo another button on her blouse and be ready for some heavy flirting and maybe the odd stroke on the bum from the workmen who came in in the morning.

She earned more in tips that first day than she did in wages. That continued throughout the week.

At the end of the week the bosses wife Kay asked her to stay behind so Dave, the owner could tell her if she was being kept on. His wife took her upstairs to their flat and was told to sit on the sofa next to Dave.

He said, 'we're both very pleased with you and would like you work here permanently.'

Mary was delighted as she enjoyed the job. Then he shocked her by taking his trousers down and exposing his erect cock.

Kay said, 'I think you should thank him.'

She was shocked but he had a big hard cock and was more than happy to wank him.

At the end of the next week she realised there was more money in her wage packet and when she told Kay she said, 'that's extra for thanking Dave last week. Do you want to go and see him again when we close?'

'Yes, OK,' Mary replied.

Kay said, 'wait until the other girls have gone and then go up, Dave will be up there.'

She waited until the others had left and went upstairs. Dave was standing waiting. He was naked from the waist down with a hard on. She stood and wanked him off. This became a regular end of the week thing. She would leave the same time as the other girls so they didn't know what was happening, go round the block and in the side entrance to their flat.

On one occasion he asked, 'if you wanted some more money in your wages next week you could use your mouth this time.'

Mary didn't need any encouragement and was more than happy to do this for her boss. On another occasion she was kneeling on the floor in front of him and Kay came behind her took her knickers off and started fingering her.

After both Dave and her had cum Kay said, 'it's my turn.'

She lay on the sofa with her legs apart and made Mary lick her hairy mound. Although she hadn't done this before her brother had showed her what to do.

Liking the taste of men's cum she immediately loved the taste of lady's cum too. One evening she was at home with her family and her mum said, 'I bumped into Kay today and she told me how much she and Dave loved having you work for them. She said you are more than happy to do anything they ask.'

Mary thought, if only mum knew what Kay really meant. Soon it became a total threesome with Dave fucking Mary and licking Kay at the same time. Then Kay would lick her husband's cum out of Mary's cunt. They were careful not to let any of the other staff realise what was happening. This carried on all the time Mary worked there.

Eventually she left and got another job but still found time to visit Kay and Dave. Eventually she met a boy called Ken who she liked and they started courting but he felt it was wrong to have sex before marriage and instead they just masturbated each other.

She was concerned that he climaxed very quickly but assumed he'd be fine when they actually had sex. She was still having sex with Kay and Dave and was happy with her boyfriend who treated her like a princess.

After a while they got married and although she loved him the honeymoon was a disaster. They had sex twice and he clearly suffered from premature ejaculation. It must have been the first honeymoon ever when the wife has masturbated more than she had sex with her husband.

Ken had a good job and he introduced Mary to his boss Dave and his wife Gill when they were all invited to the firm's Christmas Dinner. Mary was finding it hard not working and in the end insisted to Ken that she gets a part time job. She found one in a shoe shop and loved meeting and talking to different people.

One summer's evening and Ken said, 'do you mind if I invite my boss Dave round one evening for a barbecue. His wife is away in Australia visiting their son and I thought it would be nice to invite him round.'

'Yes, fine, that's a good idea to keep in with him,' Mary replied.

The following Saturday Dave came round for the barbecue. It was a lovely summer's evening and he bought a bottle of expensive wine with him. Ken was in the garden cooking and Mary was in the kitchen preparing a salad when she felt Dave come up very close behind her and whispered to her, 'I'm going to fuck you.'

As she looked at her husband in the garden she felt Dave's cock push against her arse. She responded by pushing back against it.

'He said, 'take your knickers off." Mary lifted her skirt and dropped her knickers and stepped out of them. She bent down, picked them up and handed them to Dave.

He held them to his nose, smelled them and said, 'I can smell your cunt.'

They could see that Ken was ready with the barbecue and they both went into the garden. They all had a plateful of food and sat and ate it. Mary was sitting next to Ken and opposite Dave.

She saw him looking at her legs and she slowly and secretly parted her legs. She had a short skirt on but didn't know how far Dave could see. They finished eating and drank some wine.

As the evening cooled they went indoors and Dave sat next to Mary on the sofa and Ken sat opposite them. Ken noticed that they were sitting very close to each other and that Dave's leg was rubbing against his wife's.

Dave shocked everyone by saying, 'as you know my wife Gill is in Australia and not back for another three weeks and I am getting desperate to have sex. I really fancy Mary and would love to have sex with her. I can't keep wanking every day. As I'm your boss Ken it won't do your job prospects any harm.'

Ken said, 'I'm really not happy about that.'

Mary said, 'it'll be good for your job and it's only going to be a couple of minutes and won't mean anything to me.'

Ken reluctantly agreed and as Dave took his trousers and underpants off he was amazed at the size of his erect cock. Mary was also amazed but in a different way. Mary pulled her skirt up round her waist and Ken saw she had no knickers on.

She said, 'I was so hot out there I just needed to take them off.'

Dave wasted no time and eased his large cock towards Mary's wet, open and welcoming cunt. She gasped as it easily slipped deep inside her. As he started fucking she glanced across at her husband and was surprised to see him rubbing himself through his trousers. It had been quite a while since Mary had had a proper good fuck and she loved it as Dave quickly bought her to a climax.

He was pumping fast into her and soon she felt his spunk shoot deep inside her. Mary was rather disappointed as she knew she could cum again.

She quickly got up and said, 'I need the bathroom.' She quickly shut the door and opened her legs and put her hand there and waited for Dave's cum to dribble out onto her hand. It had been ages since she had cum in her mouth and she happily licked it clean.

She joined the others and as Dave left he shook hands with Ken and kissed Mary on the lips and winked at her.

As Ken and Mary chatted Ken asked, 'did you enjoy that?'

Mary replied, 'it was only a fuck, we didn't make love like we do.'

'Mary, you know I don't like you using that word,' he said. 'You also looked as if you were enjoying it, and did you actually climax' he asked.

'Oh, definitely not, that was just to make him feel good and no, I didn't climax, you know I don't,' she replied.

Ken said, 'he is quite big down below, how did you feel about that?'

She replied, 'it was quite unpleasant, I really didn't like the size of it.'

That was a lie, she loved the size and feel of it and it was actually very pleasant.

He asked, 'can we make love tonight?'

'Of course, that'll be lovely,' she lied knowing she'd be thinking of Dave fucking her. They went to bed and he started kissing her but he never used tongues which she liked. She felt him and he was hard and he slipped inside her with no foreplay. Half a dozen thrusts and she felt him cum. He slipped out, kissed her, rolled over and fell asleep.

Mary needed to cum and waited until Ken was asleep. She went to the bathroom, opened her legs and as her husband's cum trickled out of her cunt she rubbed it against her clit and gave herself a very satisfying orgasm.

At work the next day Mary's mind was on Dave fucking her last night and decided she needed it again. The problem was how to contact him. Obviously she knew where he worked but she couldn't phone in case her husband answered the phone. She knew Ken's work email and decided to email Dave but she didn't know whether it was Dave@ or David@.

In the end she decided to email both of them and hope he answered one of them.

It read: Hi Dave, it's Mary here and I just wanted to say how much I loved you fucking me last night and really want to do it again. The shop I work at closes early on Wednesday afternoons and I would normally spend the afternoon masturbating. I'm hoping you will be free and fancy giving me what I want and need. Love Mary xx.

Mary kept checking her emails, but no replies. Then she was home in the evening with Ken and she got this reply.

Hi Mary, I enjoyed it too and would love to do it again and much more. I'll pick you up outside your shop at 1pm on Wednesday. Don't bother with any knickers. Dave xx

That was just what Mary wanted and she spent the next day or so fantasising about it. On Wednesday morning she was really aroused and as she took her knickers she was amazed how wet she was.

She kept looking at the clock and couldn't wait until they closed. She put some lipstick on and went out. Dave was sitting there in his car, she jumped in and they drove off. He put his hands on her thighs and she opened her legs and pulled her skirt up.

He reached further up and started rubbing her cunt lips. Mary was groaning with pleasure and then reached over and undid his trousers and took his bard cock and started rubbing it.

He said, 'we'd better slow down or we'll both cum before we get home.'

As they went into Dave's house they almost ripped each other's clothes off. The afternoon was spent fucking, sucking, eating cum and cum kissing. Mary lost count of the times she cum. Dave managed two big cums.

Dave drove her home and she prepared dinner. During the evening Ken mentioned she was in a good mood.

Mary replied, 'it's been a nice relaxing afternoon.'

They had sex over the weekend but Mary's mind was on Wednesday when she was going to meet Dave again. She didn't hear from him until Wednesday morning when she got a message which simply read, 'no underwear.'

Mary was delighted to read that knowing she was going to meet him and get fucked. A few minutes before she was due to leave work she went to the ladies and took off her bra and panties. Her nipples were erect and her cunt was very wet.

As she left she saw his car there and jumped in. She kissed him on the lips and they drove off. He put his hands between her legs and as she opened them he slid a finger inside her. The drive to his house was quick and they went straight up to the bedroom.

They quickly undressed each other and Mary saw several sex toys on the bed. Dave got between her legs and started licking her. Her climax was in less than a minute and she pulled him on top of her and he slid his hard cock all the way in. Now it was his turn. Somehow she managed to cum again before he spurted deep inside her.

They lay and recovered and Dave said, 'how do you fancy having some fun with Gill's toys?'

'What a great idea,' Mary replied.

'Do you like anal?' Dave asked. 'I've had the odd finger up there but that's all,' she replied.

He told her to get on all fours and he gently lubricated her arse hole, then eased a vibrating butt plug in her and then turned it on. Immediately Mary liked the feeling it gave her as he pushed it all the way in. He then got behind her and eased his cock into her cunt.

'How do you like double penetration?' he asked.

'Lovely, don't stop,' she pleaded. Yet again Mary felt another orgasm approaching. She loved the feelings she was getting and soon she was cumming again. She didn't want him to cum in her this time. She wanted his spunk in her mouth and with the anal plug still inside her she clamped her lips round his cock and sucked his spunk deep into her mouth.

She then leaned over and gave him a very messy cummy kiss. They dressed and he drove her home and said, 'same place, same time, next week.'

The rest of the week for Mary was quite boring. She persuaded her husband to have sex once but it was satisfying for him but not her. She couldn't wait until next week. The memory of the vibrating butt plug kept arousing her and she knew she wanted more of it.

Wednesday afternoon couldn't come quick enough for her and towards closing time she took her bra and panties off. She was so aroused she was tempted to play with herself but managed to control her feelings.

Dave was waiting for her and she jumped into his car and headed to his place. She had his cock out and played with him as he drove. They arrived there and went in. But standing in the hallway was Gill wearing a see through negligee, stockings and high heels and bright red lipstick.

She said, 'hi Mary, I hope you don't mind me joining you and Dave.'

Mary didn't need to reply as she followed Gill and Dave upstairs.

As they all undressed and Gill kept her stockings and high heels on she said, 'I hear you're getting a liking for anal. I have to admit I love it. I think we're going to have some fun.'

Dave lay on his back, his erect cock standing to attention. Mary sat astride him and eased herself down on him. She gasped as his cock hit the right spot deep inside her cunt. She felt Gill lubricate her other hole and gentle ease the vibrating butt plug inside her.

Mary loved it and it got even better when Gill started fucking in and out of her arse. Mary had never known pleasure like this and she cum and just kept on cumming. Surprisingly Dave didn't cum inside her and she realised he wanted to cum elsewhere. But now it was Gill's turn and before she started she got her strap on cock and strapped it round Mary and said, 'make sure you give me a real good fucking.'

Gill got on top of Dave and Mary positioned herself behind. She squirted lubrication into Gill's arse and started fucking her. She was amazed how easily and how far the strap on cock went in. She could see and hear how much Gill was enjoying it and she easily cum twice.

What then disappointed Mary was when Dave cum inside his wife as Mary really wanted it in her mouth. Mary did get his cum when Gill straddled over Mary's face and let his cum dribble out into her mouth.

Gill asked Mary if she wanted the strap on now and Mary said, 'next time definitely.' As Dave drove her home Mary was feeling anxious knowing that she wasn't going to get any real sex until this time next week. She realised that her future with Ken was coming to an end.

Over the next few days she decided it had to end but she needed to find somewhere to live. In the meantime Wednesday soon arrived and this time Gill picked her up. Dave was already undressed in the bedroom with an erect cock. Gill put the strap on herself and Mary got in position and loved the feel of the two hard cocks inside her.

Like last time she cum twice and said to Dave, 'please try not to cum in me as I want to suck you off '

Soon it was Gill's turn and Mary loved having the strap on cock on and fucking her arse. This time Dave didn't cum in his wife and let Mary suck him off. As his spunk hit the back of her mouth Gill grabbed her and kissed her and they swapped spunk.

As they lay and recovered Mary told them about leaving Ken and they both said she could stay with them until she found somewhere else. Later that night she broke the news to Ken who was devastated.

The next day she moved in with Gill and Dave. The deal was she could have her own room rent free but had to be available for sex whenever they wanted. Almost every night Mary would start off in their bed and have a threesome and then go to her own bed. She loved it but when it was her monthly cycle they still both wanted oral.

She quickly realised it was all about their sexual needs. Although she loved the sex she didn't like living with an older couple. The other good thing was that they didn't charge her rent or housekeeping so she saved most of her wages.

One Saturday Dave said, 'we've got some friends coming round tonight. I really want you to look after them Mary.'

Mary realised what that meant but she didn't like the thought of being made to have sex with strangers, and how many of them were there. It turned out there were 2 well endowed young men. Mary loved the double penetration, two mouthfuls of cum and she lost count of her orgasms.

However, she was still expected to accommodate Dave and Gill whether she wanted to or not. It was all becoming a bit too much.

They took her on holiday to Spain and any one they met Mary was introduced as their daughter and had to call them mum and dad. She enjoyed mixing with others of her own age during the day and evening and at night she would have whatever sex Dave and Gill wanted.

She realised she had to find somewhere else to live. As much as she loved the sex she realised she was being used. She really needed to mix with people of her own age.

She found a bedsit and moved in. One of her neighbours was John who although a little older than her they started going out with each other. Six months later she moved in with him and a year later they got married.

She met his family and got particularly close to his sister called Alice and they started meeting up for coffee which quickly progressed to very kinky lesbian sex.

The next part of this story continues in Mary's Promiscuous Life part one if you haven't already read it.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,155 Followers