Mary's Promiscuous Life Pt. 02

Story Info
Mary continues her promiscuity.
2.4k words
4.46
6.8k
18
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,153 Followers

Mary felt horny when she woke up on Wednesday She knew that she was going dogging in the evening. She went to badminton as usual, then lunch with her friends and then home. In the afternoon she would often masturbate but saved her pleasure for later.

She gathered her make up and clothing she was going to wear and put them in the boot of her car. She had dinner with John and wearing her everyday clothes she headed out. She was feeling horny on her drive to Barbara's house. She went in and started getting ready. She put on lots of dark eye shadow and layers and layers of bright red slutty lipstick followed by lipgloss. As she admired herself in the mirror she felt her nipples harden and her cunt moisten.

She put on her quarter cup push up bra which barely covered her nipples and then suspenders to hold up her stockings and a thong to cover her shaven cunt. Her red high heel shoes finished the transformation from housewife to slut. A few minutes later Mark arrived and they headed off. He said he wanted to fuck but would leave it to others tonight. They arrived at the dogging site which was down a long track and drove into a small field and parked up.

Mary took her blouse and skirt off and waited. After a few minutes another car arrived and parked next to them. Mary and the guy smiled at each other. He opened his door and she could see he was naked from the waist down and very erect. She opened her door and the guy got a good look at her.

He got out and went up to her and said, 'hi, what's your name?'

Before Mary could reply Mark, 'this is Tracey the slag.'

Mary loved being called this. The other man reached forward and started fingering her. He was amazed how wet she was.

'Can I fuck you?' he asked.

Mark replied, 'That's what the slut is here for.'

He moved forward and slipped easily inside her. He was amazed how wet she was and started fucking her immediately. As much as she enjoyed the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her she needed more stimulation and she reached down and played with her clit. Other men appeared and all were naked and wanking.

Someone said, 'her name is Tracey.'

'Tracey' quickly had her first climax and was pleased that he hadn't and kept on fucking her. She had just cum again when she felt him shoot his spunk in her.

As he slipped out he said, 'alright if I come back for seconds later?'

'Yes please,' she replied.

There was some jostling between the other men all wanting to be next. As another man started fucking her another was standing close and playing with her tits. She reached out and wanked him off. It was a very quick one as he spunked over her tits. He was quickly replaced by another who aimed his cum higher and splattered her face. The one who was fucking her was talking dirty and calling her Tracey the cum slut as he fucked her. He was more interested in his pleasure than hers and emptied his cum deep inside her.

Mark then said, 'who is going to lick her out? She needs her cunt licking.'

Another man came forward and knelt between her legs and started licking her cunt. Spunk was trickling out of her and he loved licking it up. His hand was wanking his cock at the same time. Another was wanking over her face and she opened her mouth so he could spurt in it. The man licking her cunt felt her cum as she spurted over his mouth.

He stood up and said, 'suck me off.'

She had no choice as he pushed his cock into her mouth and said, 'suck this slut.'

She opened her mouth and willingly took it in and immediately tasted precum on his hard cock. Squeezed in somehow beside them was a man wanking and aimed his spurting cock at her face, some of it landed on his target and some went in her hair.

They were nearly all finished when the first man turned up and said, 'I'm back for seconds.'

He slid quickly and easily inside her. She still had several men's cum in there. He starred fucking her slowly and like the first time she rubbed her clit. It took a while but eventually she somehow cum again.

He said, I'm going to spunk inside you and as you drive home you'll feel my cum trickling down your leg.'

She loved the idea of that and told him to cum as soon as he could. It took him a while but soon he was pumping his cum into her again. He thanked her and walked away.

Mary, or Tracey, as she had been all evening got ready for Mark to drive her back to Barbara's. She couldn't find her thong and assumed it had fallen out of the car. In reality the last man was walking home sniffing it. As they drove she could feel cum trickling down her thigh. Not one to miss this she wiped it up with a finger and licked it clean.

Mark dropped her off outside Barbara's and she let herself in. She looked at herself in the mirror and couldn't believe how bad she looked. Her make up was smudged and she had remnants of cum on her tits, her face and her hair. She had a quick shower before putting on her ordinary clothes and drove home. John was fast asleep in bed and she snuggled in beside him and was soon asleep. In the morning she overslept. John had already hone to work. She felt exhausted and although she joined her friends at badminton she didn't play very well. She joined them afterwards for a coffee and then headed home.

She would normally masturbate when she got home but just wasn't in the mood. She checked her emails and had a sudden fright when she saw one with the heading 'last night.'

She quickly opened it. It read: Hi Tracey I really enjoyed fucking you twice last night and as you orgasmed I assume you enjoyed it too. I want to do it again but in more comfortable surroundings. I will be in the Holiday Inn next Monday at 1.30. I will have a room booked where we will have a good fucking, licking and sucking. Make sure you are there as I don't really want to spend the afternoon wanking while looking at a photo of you while I'm smelling last night's thong. Wait in the foyer and I will find you. Make sure you wear similar clothing to last night. Adam xx

She couldn't believe this. She didn't know anyone called Adam and how did he get her email. She replied bluntly: Who the fuck are you and how did you get my email?

A message came back immediately: You play badminton with my wife and I've seen a photo of you at your Christmas meal. See you on Monday at the hotel, slut. Adam x

The next day Mary was the first at badminton and trying to find whose husband was called Adam. But it seemed as if his name was as false as hers, Tracey.

Monday soon came around and Mary prepared herself. Lots of slutty make up, the quarter cup uplift bra and another thong and of course stockings and red high heels. The weather was rather rainy and as she felt horny and adventurous she left the blouse and skirt off, but took them in a bag, and put a full length raincoat on. The drive to the hotel was about 5 minutes and as she walked in she felt very self conscious as everyone's eyes were on her. She sat down and looked around at everyone. She didn't recognise anyone and then after a few minutes a guy stood and looked at her and smiled and walked over to her.

He said, 'Hi Tracey, good to see you again.'

'Hi,' she replied.

He took her hand and led her to the lifts. They got in and he opened her raincoat and saw what she was wearing underneath.

'Take it off,' he told her.

'We might bump into someone,' she replied.

'Then smile at them and say goodbye afternoon,' he said.

She did as she was told and they walked along the corridor and into the room. She stood watching as he undressed. He was hard and as he moved towards her she parted her legs and his erect cock slid in between them. She moved back and forth and felt his cock rubbing against her cunt.

She was very wet and he said, 'tell me what you want Tracey.'

'I want Adam to fuck me and make me cum,' she replied.

She lay on the bed, opened her legs wide and he eased her thong aside and slipped easily inside her. It didn't take her long to cum and she told him to slow down as she needed another cum before he did. He did as she said and they both climaxed together.

They lay and recovered and she asked, 'so who is your wife?'

He replied, 'who is your husband?'

Neither of them answered and just smiled at each other.

Adam said, 'I'm sure we'll both find out in time. Anyway, how about same time, same place next Monday?'

'Definitely,' she replied.

He said, 'give me your number and I'll text you the room number and you can come straight up.'

Later that week Mary met up twice with Mark and had her usual very sexually satisfying pleasure. However, she didn't mention Adam.

The following Monday she got a text message from Adam telling her to meet her in room 42.

She went to badminton knowing that she was going to fuck the husband by one of her friends, but which one.

She had a quick coffee after playing and went home to shower and change. She was very horny and if she hadn't been meeting Adam she would have masturbated.

She put heavy, slutty make up on. Didn't bother with any underwear and just had a blouse, short skirt and stockings on and drove to the hotel.

As she walked through the lobby she loved knowing that men's eyes were on her. When she neared the room she unbuttoned her blouse an exposed her erect nipples.

She knocked on the door and a naked and erect Adam let her in. They kissed passionately as Adam slipped a finger inside her very wet cunt. Soon they were both on the bed fucking. Mary, or was she now Tracey, cum very quickly but one was not enough for her and she managed another cum just before Adam emptied his spunk deep inside her.

They lay recovering and Adam said, 'I have a confession to make. I have done a deal with the hotel manager. We can have this room for nothing but he has to join us. What do you think?'

'A great idea, when is he coming?' She replied.

'As soon as I call him,' Adam said.

He picked up his phone and called the manager. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and Adam let him in.

He introduced himself and stripped off and was already hard. Mary had her legs wide open and he slipped easily into her soaking wet cunt. This was pure fucking on his part. No thought for her pleasure, only his. She was about to cum when he shot his cum deep inside her. He quickly withdrew and Mary grabbed Adam and said, 'finish the job, make me cum.'

It didn't take Adam long before Mary got what she wanted.

She thanked the manager for letting them use the room and beckoned him up onto the bed where she lowered her mouth over his cock. She could still taste his dried spunk on his cock. It took a while but with a lot of squeezing of his balls and wanking and sucking she eventually got a lovely mouthful of hot cum.

That was end of the fun and they all went their separate ways after agreeing same place, same time next Monday.

Mary continued her Wednesday and Friday meetings with Mark and with Adam on Mondays and was feeling totally sexually satisfied.

Each Monday she would get a text telling her what room number to go to. She wouldn't wear any underwear and always had her blouse unbuttoned when she knocked on the door. This carried on for the next three weeks and as she went in the door closed and standing behind it was a face she recognised. It was Sophie and she had been playing badminton with her a few hours earlier.

Whats more is that she was only wearing stockings and high heels.

Alex said, 'sadly I am changing jobs and won't be able to see you on Mondays but my wife Sophie would like to take my place.'

Mary never realised that Sophie was bisexual but standing there with her nipples erect Mary was instantly attracted to her.

Sophie explained that when Alex met her the first time at dogging, Sophie had been with her lover.

The three of them lay on the bed and as Sophie licked Mary's cunt for the first time Alex soon had his cock in Mary's mouth.

Within minutes the door opened and the manager entered. By the time he was naked Sophie had made Mary cum.

They then separated and Alex fucked Mary and the hotel manager took care of Sophie.

The next few weeks Mary and Sophie met in the hotel and the manager joined them for threesomes. When it was just the two of them Sophie brought her 10 inch black strap on cock.

Then the manager said that as summer was approaching the hotel would be fully booked so he couldn't let them have a room.

They decided to carry on meeting on Mondays after badminton at Mary's but had to make sure they finished by the time her 18 year old son got back from school. They also made every opportunity count when they got a chance when they met at badminton. A crafty stroke or kiss when no-one was around.

Soon the end of school was nearing and they decided to put their meetings on hold until Mary's children were at university. She thought about inviting Sophie to join her and Mark on Wednesday and Friday but didn't want to share him.

The next chapter will be about when Mary caught and watched her 18 year old son wanking while he sniffed his older sister's panties.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,153 Followers