Mary's Promiscuous Life Pt. 03

Story Info
Mary has sex with her son after she catches him wanking.
2.1k words
4.5
23.9k
32

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,155 Followers

Mary had put her meetings with Sophie on hold until both her children had gone off to university. Fortunately she was still able to meet Mark for her twice weekly sex sessions and she still managed to fit in the odd masturbation session at home when she was alone.

Her 18 year old son Rob had finished school and was off to university in September and her daughter Michelle was due back from university in a weeks time.

One morning Mary was on her way out to play badminton. She had just got to the end of the road when she really needed the toilet so she quickly drove home again. As she walked to the toilet she heard her son Rob talking to someone. She knew he was still in bed so wondered who it was. His bedroom door was slightly open and as she looked in she saw her son lying naked on his bed with a pair of panties round his erect cock and him holding another pair to his nose.

He was saying, 'oh Michelle I can smell your cunt juices, I love them and want to lick you.'

He was wanking furiously and Mary was mesmerised as she watched her son wank and cum into his sister's panties. Not only that but Mary felt herself getting aroused.

She waited until he had cum and burst in and said, 'whatever would your sister say if she knew what you were doing. Give them to me and I'll wash them before she gets home.'

What Rob didn't tell his mum was that his sister had given them to him to wank into.

Mary knew her son wanked but never expected to catch him like that. She took the panties, went downstairs and threw them into the washing machine to wash later. She went to the bathroom and headed off to play badminton.

She saw Sophie there and told her what she had seen. She was fascinated and wanted to know how big he was and how much cum he had spurted. All this talk was soon arousing Mary and she decided to masturbate when she got home. She remembered the soiled panties in the washing machine and went and took them out and went into the bathroom and locked the door.

She took her panties off, picked up a pair of panties and sniffed them. She could smell her daughter's cunt juices on them. She put a hand between her legs and felt how wet she was. She started playing with herself as she sniffed the panties.

Then she took the other pair and was amazed how much cum there was in them. She knew she wouldn't be able to resist and licked some cum off them. She loved the taste as she swirled it around her mouth. She was frantically fingering herself and licked the remaining cum off them and soon had an enormous climax with her mouth full of her son's cum.

Later that afternoon Rob came home and sat chatting to his mum. She said, 'you really need to keep your door closed if you're going to do that.'

'Yes, OK, but you're the only one who's going to see me,' he replied.

'Your sister is home from uni at the weekend,' Mary said.

'OK, I'll be careful, but I need sexual relief,' he replied.

Mary said, 'I realise that, how often do you do it?'

'Every morning and at least one other time during the day,' he replied.

Mary asked, 'what about today?'

'Just the once so far but I feel the need for another now. Do you want to watch me?' he asked.

In her head she knew she wanted to but also knew it was wrong. But sometimes the need is overpowering and this was one of those times.

'I'm going up to my room, why not follow me,' he said.

Rob went upstairs and Mary waited a couple of minutes. She knew it was wrong, but couldn't stop herself and was soon on her way upstairs. She loosened a button her blouse on the way. She was already feeling aroused as she walked into his room. He was lying on the bed naked, his cock semi hard.

She sat on the edge of the bed and he took her hand and put it on his cock. She very gently started rubbing it, not wanking, just stroking but in no time it was rock hard and she loved the feel of it.

It was arousing Mary as it bought back memories of years ago when she was his age and started wanking her older brother. Now she was doing it to her son.

She started wanking properly and could tell by the look on his face how much he was enjoying it. She felt a little precum oozing out and she pushed his foreskin back over the head and rubbed the precum into the head. Rob loved this and told his mum not to stop. As more precum seeped out she rubbed it all into the red cok head. She knew he wasn't going to last much longer and carried on wanking furiously and suddenly spunk was spurting all over his body. She got a lot on her hand and while he wiped himself clean with a tissue she licked the cum off her hand. She loved the taste and texture as she swirled it round her mouth before swallowing it all.

'How was that,' she asked.

'Wonderful, hopefully we can do it again soon,' he replied.

Mary was really horny and went into the bathroom and masturbated while thinking about what she had just done.

Later in the evening as they all watched the television when his dad went out of the room he said to his mum, 'you know what I'm going to do in the morning, when dad goes to work why don't you come and see me.'

Mary replied, 'I need to think about that.'

But in reality Mary knew she wouldn't be able to resist.

Mary had a restless night and kept thinking about Rob. She knew what she was doing was wrong but the urge was overpowering. She had breakfast with her husband while still wearing her dressing gown. She kissed him goodbye and as she heard his car drive away she went up to her son's bedroom.

As she neared his room she loosened the belt on her dressing gown. She knocked on his door and he said, 'come in.'

He was lying on his bed naked with his cock standing to attention. She was happy to wank him but she preferred to fuck him or suck him. That way she would get some pleasure for herself.

She sat beside him on the bed and started playing with his balls.

'I want you to wank me, mum,' he said.

She started rubbing him and her dressing gown opened slightly and he reached in and found her tits and erect nipples and started rubbing and squeezing them. Mary was now very horny.

She untied the belt round her gown and opened it and exposed herself totally. Her son saw how wet she was and slid a finger inside her. She knew she wouldn't be able to control herself now and said, 'promise me this is our secret.'

He replied, 'promise.'

With that she moved over him and lowered her cunt onto his cock. It slipped in easily and all the way in. She rode him up and down frantically as he pulled and pinched her nipples. She put her hand down and played with her clit.

Her body shaking orgasm happened just seconds before her son spurted his cum inside his mum.

She carried on easing up and down on him and when she sat up and he slipped out she moved up a little and let his cum run out over his body. When it was all out she bent down and licked it up. Rob was shocked and said, 'fuck mum, I didn't expect you to do that.'

'I love the taste,' she said and scooped some up and fed it to her son. He warily licked his mum's fingers clean. They lay recovering and Mary was gently playing with his cock.

He asked, 'am I bigger than dad?'

"Oh yes, definitely,' she replied.

He was now hard but Mary wasn't wanking him, just stroking him.

He asked her, 'what do you and dad do. Do you lick his cum?'

'No, dad doesn't like anything like that. All we do is fuck with him on top and then it's not very often and I don't cum every time. Then I wait until he's asleep and go to the bathroom and masturbate,' she replied.

He then said, 'I think I can cum again, how about you?'

Still stroking his now rock hard cock she said, 'I had a feeling you were going to say that. Me too.'

'She said, 'I'm going to play with myself while you watch and then I'm going to make you cum in mouth. Don't forget your sister gets back from uni in two days so this will have to stop tomorrow.'

Mary sat leaning against the headboard, her legs wide apart exposing her wet cunt lips to her son. She started rubbing and pinching her nipples but quickly left them alone to concentrate down below. She slowly ran a finger up and down her very wet slit and pushed a finger inside and then another and started fingering herself.

All the while she was looking at her son's cock knowing she was soon going to have it in her mouth.

Rob was having trouble controlling himself and was wanking quite heavily. He wanted to cum on his mum's face and in her mouth.

Mary was fucking herself with two fingers and rubbing her clit with the other hand. She could see how aroused her son was and said, 'as I cum spurt into my mouth.'

He knelt closer to her and slowed down until he knew she was on the point of cumming. She opened her mouth and he wanked and shot spurt after spurt into his mum's open mouth.

With that Mary knelt forwards and took her son's cock into her mouth and licked it to make sure she got all of his spunk.

They recovered and showered and got on with their day.

Mary went off to badminton and Rob spent the day with friends. They all spent the evening watching TV.

Mary and Rob knew the next day was the last one before Michelle came home from university.

Again Mary had breakfast with her husband, as his car drove away she headed upstairs. On the way up she took her dressing gown off and walked into her son's bedroom naked. He was sitting the bed and already erect.

He said, 'yesterday you fucked me, today I'm going to fuck you.'

Mary was delighted. It was just what she wanted. She lay on her back with her legs in the air ready for his hard cock. She was so aroused that his cock slid all the way easily.

She said, 'make me cum, don't cum in me and I'll suck you off.'

He loved the idea of that and although he could have easily cum a lot quicker he managed to hold back and make sure that his mum cum first.

He felt her body trembling and her groaning getting louder as her climax crashed through her body. She put a finger deep inside herself and gave it to him to taste and said, 'smell and taste mum's cum.'

He licked it and sucked it and loved the smell and taste. Before she got up he put his head down between her legs and ran his tongue up and down her wet slit. Mary loved this and realised that if he carried on she could cum again. Rob realised this and slid a finger in her cunt and licked and sucked his mum's clit. As he heard her groaning with pleasure and the amount of liquid pouring out of her cunt he knew she was about to cum. He loved it as she soaked his face.

She leant forward and lowered her mouth over him and licked his cock. She could taste her own cum on it. She locked her lips round the head of his cock and wanked the shaft and squeezed his balls.

She didn't have to do much work as he was so horny and within no time at all she felt him spurting into her mouth. She carried on sucking making sure she drained his balls.

She sat in front of him, opened her mouth to show him his spunk in it and then swallowed deeply and it had soon gone.

The next day Michelle, his sister arrived home and they had a lovely family weekend together.

Michelle told them about university life and rather shocked them all when she told them she had a boy and girlfriend.

The next part tells what happened when Mary caught her son and daughter together.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,155 Followers