Mary's Promiscuous Life Pt. 01

Story Info
Mary has led a very promiscuous life. This is part 1.
2k words
4.52
11.4k
16
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,156 Followers

Mary is in her late 50s and married to John who is 16 years older than her. They are both well respected members of the local community and regular members of their local church.

She was well educated and speaks well. In public she never used bad language but when sex was involved her language was absolutely filthy.

However, the younger Mary was a totally different person. She lost her virginity to her older brother when she was 18 which sent her on a path of extreme promiscuity which bordered on nymphomania.

Her long marriage was fairly happy as John managed to keep her sexually satisfied most of the time but whenever she had a night out with the girls she was always looking to get fucked.

They had two children, Rob and Michelle and as John had a very good job she didn't need to work. She spent most of her time playing badminton and then having lunch with friends. What none of her playing partners and friends knew was that when she got home after lunch she would spend most of the afternoon masturbating. She and John had sex probably once every ten days and although it was satisfying for her it wasn't often enough.

At first Mary was happy to pleasure herself with her fingers but soon realised she needed something big inside her. She started with bananas and large carrots wrapped in cling film and as she watched porn and saw women fucking themselves with large dildos she knew she wanted one.

One day she headed off to a large town near where she lived knowing she wouldn't bump into anyone she knew. She knew there was a sex shop there and nervously went inside. There was one man in there and she started looking at large dildos and was amazed how many different types there were.

The shop door opened and a woman walked in and started looking around. She moved over to where Mary was and said, 'another female whose husband doesn't give her what she needs.'

Mary nodded and replied, 'exactly.'

She saw that Mary was looking at a large vibrating dildo and the other lady said, 'I've got one of those at home, I can highly recommend it.'

Mary was still looking at it and the other lady said, 'come back to mine and I'll show you how good it is.'

Mary thought for a moment and then said, 'OK, let's go.'

They left the shop and Mary followed her in her car. A few minutes later they pulled up outside her house and they went inside.

She said, 'I'm Barbara.'

'Mary,' she replied.

They went into the bedroom and Barbara started taking sex toys out of a bedside drawer and putting them on the bed. Mary was surprised how many she had. Barbara then picked up the large vibrating dildo Mary was looking at in the shop.

She said, 'do you want to try it?'

They started undressing each other and kissed passionately. Mary felt Barbara's hand between her legs. She parted them and felt Barbara's hand stroke her through her panties. In no time at all they were both naked on the bed kissing passionately and fingering each other.

Barbara reached for the black vibrating dildo, lubricated it and eased into Mary's very wet cunt. They were both surprised how easily it slipped inside. She slowly withdrew it and then plunged it deep inside her. Soon Mary was getting a good fucking with it. Barbara pushed it all the way in and told Mary to close her legs and hold it inside. Barbara then turned the vibrator on.

Mary loved the feel of it vibrating deep inside her cunt. Then Barbara got a vibrator and held it against Mary's clit. Her climax came very quickly as she groaned loudly with pleasure. Barbara was about to stop and Mary said, 'No, don't stop, make me cum again.'

Barbara held the vibrator against Mary's clit and played with her erect nipples with her other hand. Mary was groaning and moaning with pleasure. It wasn't long before Mary had another very intense climax.

Mary relaxed and recovered and asked Barbara what she wanted.

'The same as you,' she replied.

They changed positions and like Mary, Barbara was very wet and the dildo slipped in easily and loved being fucked with it and when she felt the vibrator against her clit, her orgasm quickly happened. A few minutes later she had an identical experience.

They lay and recovered and Mary saw there was a strap on cock on the bedside cabinet and said, 'I assume you use that on your husband.'

'Oh, no, I have a very nice young man visit me every Monday and Friday. His name is Mark, he's in his mid twenties. He calls me his auntie. Now this is the good part. He's well endowed can cum three times and doesn't go soft in between. We finish off with me giving him anal with the strap on.'

'Fuck, that's amazing,' Mary replied.

'Would you like to meet him?' Barbara asked.

'Definitely,' Mary replied.

Barbara got her phone and called him

'Hi Mark, it's auntie. Look I've got a lady friend here who would like to meet you. You'll love her, she's very sexy and as kinky as me. Would you mind if she comes here this friday?'

A slight pause and then he said, 'great we look forward to seeing you then,' she replied.

Barbara said, 'he gets here dead on 2 o'clock. He loves me wearing lots of bright red lipstick and stockings and high heel shoes and nothing else. If you get here at 1.30 we can both get ready for him.'

'That sounds wonderful, I'll see you then,' Mary said.

They dressed and Mary headed home.

Friday couldn't come quick enough for Mary and she shaved herself so her cunt was totally hairless. She put lots of slutty make up on including bright red lipstick and lipgloss. As she admired the slut looking back to her she could already feel herself getting wet down below.

She got to Barbara's on time and they undressed each other and Barbara touched up Mary's lipstick. They were both very horny and if Mark hadn't been coming the two of them would have had some serious sex between themselves.

He rang the bell and Barbara let him in. They kissed passionately and he followed her into the lounge. He went up to Mary and kissed her. She felt a little awkward meeting a stranger while naked but she also felt very aroused and her nipples were very erect. As he kissed her he put his hands between her legs and felt how wet she was.

Barbara said, 'show her what you've got.'

Mark replied, 'she can find out herself.'

'Are you going to be my auntie too?' he asked.

'I can be your auntie, mummy or granny,' Mary replied.

'Oh, mummy please, definitely,' he replied.

They all went into the bedroom and Mary started undressing Mark. As soon as she got to his trousers she could feel how big and hard he was. By now he had his hand between her legs and was feeling her very wet cunt.

Barbara undressed too and they all lay on the bed together, hands on and in each other. Mary knew what she wanted and lay with her legs wide open. Mark didn't hesitate and was soon deep inside her and frantically fucking her.

Her first climax happened really quickly but she wanted more and made him carry on. Barbara was kneeling beside her and pinching and sucking her nipples.

Mark asked if she was ready for him to cum inside her and she said, 'as soon as I've cum again.'

This was very soon and she loved the feel of his hot spunk spurting deep inside her. As he slid out she saw that he was still hard.

Now it was Barbara's turn and she got into her favourite position which was on all fours so she could get fucked doggy position. This time Mary played with Barbara's nipples while Barbara's hand was rubbing Mark's cum into Mary's dripping cunt.

Like Mary, her climax was very quick and Mark realised that she needed to cum again and made sure she did before emptying his cum into her.

Mary was amazed that although Mark had cum twice he was still hard.

Barbara said to him, 'right it's your turn. What do you want?'

'You with your strap on and Mary sucking me,' he replied.

Mary helped Barbara with the strap on and then lubricated it and guided it into his ass. Mary looked at it and thought, she wants that sometime.

Mary sat on the edge of the bed and Mark eased forward and slid his cock into her mouth. She loved the taste of the dried cum on it.

Mark was soon groaning with pleasure as auntie fucked him while mummy sucked him off.

Mary got some precum in her mouth but wanted the whole lot of his spunk. She loved it that when Barbara pushed the strap on hard in him it also pushed his hard cock deeper inside her mouth. When he eventually cum she loved the feel of his cum hitting the back of her throat.

Somehow she managed to not swallow it and moved next to Barbara and they kissed and swapped Mark's cum between their mouths. It was very messy.

They lay and recovered and Barbara said she had something to tell them.

She said 'I'm off on holiday on Sunday for two weeks with my husband, so if you two want to meet up here on Mondays and Fridays I'm happy to leave you a key.'

Mary and Mark looked at each other and said, 'yes please.'

Mary could hardly wait for next Monday and over the previous weekend her husband John said he wanted sex so she was really in the mood for him and gave him a really good time.

On the Monday she went to Barbara's and got ready for Mark. She put on lots of slutty red lipstick for him and waited patiently for him to arrive. She was very aroused and wet when he arrived. Within minutes they were fucking and Mary had her first cum.

She knew he could cum three times and as much as she wanted him inside her mouth and probably her ass she also knew she wanted to cum three times as well.

She needn't have worried as she came many more times. She loved it when he fucked her mouth and spurted his spunk deep into it and then they spent ages kissing and swapping his spunk from mouth to mouth.

They enjoyed using Barbara's toys, including the strap on where Mary had the fake cock pushed deep in her ass while Mark fucked her cunt and of course she loved using it on him.

As they lay and recovered Mary said she would miss visiting Barbara on Wednesday. When he asked what she would do instead she said she would definitely masturbate.

He then said he would love to watch her.

She leant against the headboard and slid the large vibrating dildo inside her cunt and used another vibrator on her clit. Mark loved watching his slitty lover get more and more aroused as she eventually cum. He then diced between her legs and licked her clean.

Again they sat and chatted and Mark asked if she had ever been dogging. She said she hadn't and he asked if he could take her Wednesday evening.

'If I can get away, I'd love to,' she replied.

She went home and spent the evening with John.

During the evening she said, 'one of my badminton colleagues is in a regional final on Wednesday evening. Do you mind if I go and watch her?'

'Of course not,' he replied.

Later she messaged Mark. It read, can you pick me up on Wednesday evening about 7.30pm at Barbara's. I'll go there first and dress appropriately.

Read about Mary's dogging experience in part 2.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,156 Followers