Mary's Saturday with Aunt Kim

Story Info
Lesbian Sex, Lesbian Scat, Lesbian Enema.
12.8k words
4.03
5.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ccccc5
Ccccc5
31 Followers

(Warning This Story Contains Scat)

Mary had been living with her Aunt Kim for almost a year now. She had moved in with her mom's oldest sister after she decided she needed to get away from the city. Kim lived in a small rural town where things moved slow and not much ever happened. Mary had just turned twenty seven years old and wanted a change, she wanted the experience living in a rural area and this was the perfect opportunity.

Kim was now fifty five years old and never married and lived alone. She thought that it would be nice to have some company around, that it would be good for her. She had always been close to Mary and thought it would be good for the both of them. Mary could help out around the house and help with some of the bills. She had always been enjoyable and fun to be around.

Kim was still very attractive for her age and kept herself in good shape. Mary was also a very pretty woman. She was single, she had never married, or even dated much. Kim had given her the room across the hall from her own bedroom she didn't think it would be a problem. Mary wouldn't be bringing guys home or making a lot of noise.

They had both gotten very comfortable living together. Sharing the bathroom and the rest of the house, things were working out well. Mary had gotten a job at the local grocery store and was doing good. Kim worked as a nurse at the local clinic. She had gotten her RN's license years ago and worked at the clinic ever since.

Kim had never married although she could have a couple of different times. But to tell the truth she had always secretly liked other women more than guys. And now with her niece living with her, some of her old desires were starting to flare up. Seeing Mary walking around in her panties with no bra on and getting out of the shower dripping wet and naked. Kim found herself getting very turned on and aroused when she saw Mary like that. She had even heard her niece moaning late at night and found herself getting very aroused by the thought of Mary in her bedroom masturbating.

Once last week Kim had mistakenly walked into the bathroom while her niece was on the toilet taking a shit. The sight and sounds, and the smell of her nieces shit aroused her so much that she had to go to her room and masterbate.

It didn't seem to bother Mary that her aunt was watching her take a dump, it in fact even excited her a little, even aroused her a little. Both women were becoming very comfortable with each other. Mary in return had accidentally walked in on her aunt a couple of mornings later as she was sitting on the toilet taking a shit before she went to work. Mary watched as Kim grunted and strained as she tried to push her log out. Mary listened as her aunt farted, then Mary heard the crackling sounds as her aunt's shit was being pushed out of her asshole and the bathroom filled with the disgusting stink. Kim looked up at Mary saying, "I'm sorry I stink so bad!!!!" "But I needed to shit before work I'm sorry!!!"

"It's alright, I'm sorry I barged in on you, Aunt Kim." But I need to get in the shower before work." Mary replied.

When her niece stripped off her nightgown Kim gasped at the sight of her nieces naked body. When Mary bent over to turn the water on her ass was only a few inches from her aunt's face. Kim could feel herself starting to self lubricate as she sat on the toilet looking at her nieces bare ass. She was so close to her niece that she could smell the musty scent of her pussy.

Both women eventually made it to their jobs and the week routinely went by. Saturday morning rolled around and Kim and Mary both had the weekend off. Kim was up early making breakfast when Mary came downstairs and into the kitchen. Kim told she would make her some breakfast and then if she wasn't doing anything they could hang out together.

Mary said sure that sounded good. Then she told her aunt that she wasn't feeling the best that her stomach felt funny? Kim told her to eat something and then if she doesn't feel better she will check her out. That is one of the benefits of living with your aunt who's a nurse.

Mary smiled and thanked her Telling her, "I love you Aunt Kim, your a great aunt and a friend!!!"

Kim replied,"I love you too, Mary your wonderful niece!!!"

Kim made breakfast and they ate, then laid around for a hour and watched the morning news still in their pajamas. Kim asked Mary how her stomach was feeling? Mary told her aunt it felt better but it still was feeling kinda kweezy. Kim told her niece to go upstairs to her bedroom and lay down that she would be up and check her over. Mary went upstairs to her aunt's bedroom and laid down on the bed and waited. Mary laid on the bed and thought about how big and comfortable the bed was. She laid there and thought about snooping, maybe not so much snooping, just looking out of curiosity in her aunt's nightstand drawers.

Mary pulled the top drawer open on the nightstand on the left side of the bed and didn't see anything, then she rolled over and pulled the drawer open on the nightstand on the other side of the bed. Then looked inside and saw the flesh colored shaft of the dildo laying in the drawer halfway covered with a towel. Mary quietly gasped in surprise and found herself grinning from ear to ear at the thought of her Aunt Kim using this on herself.

Then she heard her aunt walking down the hallway towards the bedroom and very carefully slid the drawer shut. Mary laid down and quietly waited as she envisioned what her aunt would look like sliding that big dildo in and out of her twat.

When Kim entered the bedroom Mary was laying on the bed holding her hands over her stomach. It appeared she had a stomach ache she looked like she was uncomfortable and in a little pain. Her aunt asked how she was doing? Mary told her that she just had a stomach ache and she would be alright after a while. Kim told her that was nonsense and she would gladly check her over and make sure it was just a stomach ache and not something else. Mary nervously asked "What are you going to do to me Aunt Kim?"

"I'm just going to examine you, and ask you a couple of questions about your stomach, no big deal!!!" Kim replied.

Kim gently placed a hand on Mary's stomach and pushed and felt around her abdomen, Kim could feel how hard and swollen it felt.

Kim then nonchalantly asked Mary when was the last time she had pooped, Mary said honestly it's been a couple of days. Kim told her that's not good and she was going to have to examine her bottom to see if she was impacted.

"How are you going to do this?" Mary asked.

"I will give you a quick rectal exam and see what I can find out." Kim calmly said.

"No Kim, I don't know about that!!" Mary whined.

Mary was starting to feel very anxious and embarrassed about having her aunt look at her bottom. Her stomach was feeling funky already and now she felt like she needed to fart. "Oh Aunt Kim I wish you wouldn't do this to me!!!" "Not right now!!!"

"Why not now Mary, what's wrong with right now?" Kim asked.

Mary explained the way her stomach was feeling and that she thought she might fart!!! Her aunt laughed and told her not to worry about it that this is what she does at work and she is used to it, it happens all of the time, and she has had it happen to her before. Then with out any hesitation Kim told Mary to roll over on her stomach, as soon as Mary was on stomach Kim yanked her panties down her legs and over her feet taking them completely off of her with no warning at all.

Mary could feel her aunt's hands on her cheeks and knew she was going to get her butt spread open and her aunt was going to see her asshole. This was embarrassing Mary, but it was also exciting her, even arousing her a little she could feel her pussy tingling slightly as she laid there on her stomach waiting. As she laid there Mary felt her stomach cramp for just a second, without thinking she beared down and pushed. With no warning a loud PPPFFFTTT!!! erupted from her asshole.

Kim instantly started coughing and gagging on the stench. "My God!!!" "Mary you stink!!!" Kim retorted.

Kim playfully squeezed her niece's butt cheeks before spreading them apart exposing Mary's asshole. Kim was breathless when she saw Mary's little puckered hole. Kim instantly felt herself getting wet as she stared at the little brown opening. It was puckered tight and slightly dirty, there were traces of fresh

wet shit smeared in the wrinkles and around the opening of her hole from her last wet fart.

When Mary felt her aunt spreading her cheeks she automatically opened her legs giving Kim a good view of her swollen labia and her glistening slit. Mary knew she was moist between her legs but she didn't care if her aunt saw her like this. She couldn't help it and her aunt would understand. Mary was getting horny from her aunt touching her butt and she wasn't ashamed of her aunt knowing how she felt.

Kim smiled when she saw her nieces state of arousal. She had always been curious about Mary. And had always wondered if she was into women and it was kinda looking like she was. Kim let go of her cheeks and patted her bottom then picked up the jar of Vaseline. Kim dipped her right index finger in the jar, then let her hand drop down and her finger rest in Mary's crack. "Do you want to reach back and spread your cheeks for me Mary?" Kim asked.

Mary didn't say anything she obediently reached back with both hands and spread her butt open for her aunt.

Kim let her greased finger slide between her nieces cheeks then slowly started massaging Mary's asshole with her greasy finger.

"I hope I don't fart aunt Kim!!!" Mary faintly warned.

"It's okay if you do Mary." Kim answered.

Mary quietly moaned as Kim rubbed her finger in a circle on her nieces little bottom hole. "It feels good Aunt Kim, your finger is making me feel good!!!"

"I'm glad Mary, I'm going to get you ready for your exam" "Then after I examine your rectum, I will make you feel better." Kim replied.

Mary moaned as her aunt Kim continued to grease her asshole. Mary could feel herself relaxing as she enjoyed the attention her aunt was giving her bottom she also could feel herself becoming even more sexually aroused, she was starting to desire her aunt, she was wanting her aunt. Mary had always felt close to her Aunt Kim and now she was starting to feel a sexual attraction towards her aunt.

Kim smiled when she heard her niece moaning. Kim was glad she was able to make Mary feel better. She had always loved her niece, she had just never thought about loving her in sexual way. But the idea didn't disgust her, or make her feel ashamed of wanting to love her this way. Kim was desiring her nieces love now, she was wanting to sexually love her niece.

Kim pulled her finger away from Mary's butt and asked if Mary was ready?

Mary's eyes grew big as she realized that in a few minutes her aunt's finger was going to be sliding up her asshole. She felt herself shivering as she thought about how it was going to feel. She had never had a rectal exam before, she could feel herself becoming very wet between her legs as she thought about how this was going to feel. And then to be having it done by her own aunt was extremely sexually arousing for Mary.

Mary quietly spread her legs letting the cool air drift in between her legs and on her swollen pussy. Mary was pleased by the way the cool air made her twat tingle.

Kim warmly smiled at her niece as she witnessed her opening her legs. Kim let her hand rest on her niece's butt cheek. "Are you ready for me to put my finger in you Mary?" Kim asked.

"Yes Aunt Kim, I'm ready for you to put it in me." Mary answered.

Mary was trying to make herself relax when all of sudden she stopped, then groaned, then PPPFFFTT!!!! she farted a long wet disgusting fart that popped as it exited her asshole it sounded as thought she had shit herself. Kim retched, then gagged on the smell. I think I might have to go take a shit!!! Mary exclaimed.

"Have you tried to shit this morning Mary?" Kim asked.

"I tried, it won't come out, I need to but I can't!!" Aunt Kim!!!

Kim told Mary that she was going to examine her first then she would see about helping her shit. "Now try and relax, it will be better if you are relaxed." Kim told her.

Mary took in a deep breath as she anticipated her aunt's finger invading her little hole. She gasped and involuntarily clenched, when she felt the slimy finger touching her asshole. Then she could feel the tip of Kim's finger probing her delicate little opening as it slowly pushed through her anus and slid into her shit filled rectum.

Kim watched as her digit disappeared into her niece's ass. Kim had her index finger buried to the middle knuckle in her niece's asshole. Kim could feel her finger meeting some resistance as it pushed into the hard dryed shit that filled Mary's rectum. Kim continued to push until her fist was wedged between Mary's cheeks. Then she gently twisted and turned her finger feeling the insides of her niece's rectum.

She could also feel Mary raise her hips up off the bed in an effort to meet her finger and help it enter her ass.

"How are you doing Mary?" Kim asked.

"Aunt Kim, I have something I want to tell you." Mary answered.

Kim didn't say anything she was silent and just waited for Mary to tell her.

"Aunt Kim, your finger in my butt is making me feel funny between my legs, I want to touch myself!!!" Mary informed her aunt.

"You can touch yourself if want, Mary you can masterbate if want." "Or if you want I will touch you with the fingers on my other hand?" Kim answered.

Mary groaned as she raised her hips and pushed her hand underneath her crotch. Kim looked between her niece's legs and watched as Mary began rubbing her fingers up and down the slit of her pussy. Kim groaned out loud at the sight of her niece playing with herself.

"Are you okay Kim?" Mary asked her aunt when she heard her groan.

"Yeah I'm fine Mary, I'm sorry but I'm getting very horny!!!" "I am starting to ache between my legs!!!"

Kim had began to move her finger in and out of her niece's ass, she was gently fucking Mary in the ass with her finger. Kim continued to move her finger as she watched Mary squirming on the bed, as soon as she thought Mary was going to cum Kim was going to pull her finger out of her niece's ass she didn't want Mary to cum yet.

Mary could feel her aunt working her finger in and out of her butt. This was making Mary's mind race with ideas, it felt like she was getting fucked up the butt. She was rubbing two of her fingers in her slit sliding them over her clitoris she had her eyes closed and was quietly moaning. She was enjoying this immensely. She was thinking that she could lay here all day and let her aunt do things to her and maybe she could do something to her aunt as well.

"MARY it's not time, I'm going to take my finger out of you now!!!" Kim had to raise her voice to get her nieces attention.

Mary continued to finger herself as she

slowly opened her eyes and looked at her aunt, then lazily nodded her head. She could feel her aunt's finger slowly sliding out of her asshole.

Kim hid her finger from her niece she didn't want Mary to see it, she was going to have to clean it off first. She kept her finger out of sight as reached down and grabbed the towel by Mary's head.

Mary turned her head to see what was happening, she gasped when she saw her aunt's finger. It was smeared with thick brown Vaseline and had a small thick glob of her dark brown shit hanging on it. "OH NO!!!" "Your finger, it's got my shit all over it!!!"

"I think you need a enema, Mary!!!" Kim replied. Kim then picked up a Kleenex and wiped her finger off, then told her niece that she is going to be getting a enema to get all of that shit out her intestines before she gets sick. Mary very gently took a hold of her aunt's hand and calmly said, "Aunt Kim, you can do whatever you want to me."

"All right Mary, first I'm going to give you a enema." "And then we will see what else I can do for you." Kim answered.

Mary continued to lay on the bed, she rolled over onto her back and spread her legs then put her hand back on her vagina and began fingering herself once more. She watched her aunt as she masterbated. Kim watched her playing with herself and smiled telling her she would be back.

Kim walked down the hallway to the bathroom and took the enema bag out from under the sink. She then found the special nozzle she had bought for herself a few years ago. It was a over sized black nozzle with one larger hole in it. It made you feel full just having it put up your ass, then ad the water and it was a struggle to keep it all in. Kim grinned knowing that her niece was soon going to be begging and squirming around trying not to shit all over everything. She started filling the bag with warm water, she smiled a wicked little smile and figured she might as well fill it full.

Kim filled the bag then hung it on the shower curtain rod. "Mary, stop playing with yourself and come in here please!!!" Kim said.

"You want me to come into the bathroom Aunt Kim?" Mary asked.

"Yes Mary I don't want to give you the enema in my bedroom." "I don't want to take a chance on making a mess in there!!" Kim replied.

Kim could hear her niece crawling out of her bed and making her way down the hallway. Mary gasped at the sight of the bulging red bag and the very large black nozzle as she entered the bathroom. "Please take your pajama top off Mary." Kim told her.

Mary obediently did as she was told pulling the top up over her head and tossing it on the floor. She then stood completely naked staring at the enema bag and nozzle. "I don't know if I can take that up my butt?" "Aunt Kim it's awful big!!!" Mary nervously announced.

Kim stood looking at her niece's naked body realizing how pretty and sexy she was standing there naked without a care in the world. It didn't seem to bother Mary one bit that she was naked in front of her aunt. Kim could feel herself getting anxious and excited about this whole experience. Kim realized that her nipples were stiff and protruding making them very visible through her pajama top. She caught Mary staring at her breasts and this excited her even more. Kim reached over to the sink picking up the big soft bath towel, unfolding it, she laid it out on the floor. Pointing to the towel, "Get on your hands and knees and I will be back." Kim told Mary.

Mary lowered herself to the floor and got into position as Kim went back to the bedroom and grabbed the jar of Vaseline. When Kim returned to the bathroom her niece was waiting on her hands and knees with her ass seductively sticking out. As Kim walked through the door she was overwhelmed with the stench. Mary had apparently needed to release some more gas, the air in the room was thick with the stink of fresh shit. Kim took in a deep breath and almost gagged, then she could feel her stomach flutter at the sight of her her niece naked on her hands and knees.

Mary turned her head and sheepishly looked back over her shoulder. She knew her aunt had smelled her farts and she was becoming embarrassed about her own stinky ass. Kim grinned when she saw her niece's red face looking at her. "I'm sorry Aunt Kim, I know I stink I can't help it!!!" Mary exclaimed.

Her Aunt Kim feeling a little mischiefious thought she would have some fun and embarrass her niece a little further. "I know you can't help it Mary." "That's because you are completely full of shit!!!" "And you desperately need your asshole cleaned out!!!" Mary blushed and her faced turned even a deeper shade of red, as she heard Kim telling her this.

Kim holding the jar of Vaseline in her hand sat down on the edge of the bathtub and then reached out and playfully smacked her niece's ass cheek.

"Ouch!!! don't spank me Kim I'm sorry I stink so much!!!" Mary squealed.

Ccccc5
Ccccc5
31 Followers