Mary's Saturday with Aunt Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim was slowly pulling the nozzle from her niece's rectum, as the black tube slowly appeared from Mary's ass so did the stink of Mary's shit it was smeared all over the tube. The black plastic tube was smeared with long thick slimy brown streaks of shit that stunk horribly. Kim involuntarily gagged as tube slid further out of her niece's asshole, the smell was beyond disgusting. It smelled like something dead. Mary liked to dominated and controlled and Kim liked to play the dominant role, "Do you want to smell your own stinky shit Mary?" Kim asked.

Mary twisted her head around looking back over her shoulder at Kim who was dangling the nozzle for her niece to see. Mary stared at the nozzle in disbelief it was gross and it had just came out of her ass. Kim brought it closer to Mary's face, she frantically twisted her head back around and away from the nozzle as soon as she got a wiff of her own stinky shit.

Kim giggled and teased her, "What's wrong you don't like the way your own shit stinks?" Kim teasingly said.

Mary frantically shook her no, as she hurriedly dropped her head and groaned, "I gotta go bad Kim!!!" Mary squealed.

Kim was still sitting on the edge of the bathtub as she hung the dirty nozzle over the bag and out of the way. Then she soothingly took her hand and began massaging her niece's back letting her hand rub back and down over Mary's ass cheeks. Then Kim would bring it back up between her legs applying some slight pressure as she drew it up over Mary's pussy, causing her niece to moan a quiet pleasurable moan as it touched her lips. Each time she did this Kim increased the pressure she was applying to her niece's twat finally just using two of her fingers to massage Mary's puffy swollen pussy lips. This was taking Mary's mind off of the need to shit and giving the water time to work, to loosen all of the impacted stool that was filling her niece's rectum and intestines.

Mary was enjoying the feeling of her aunt's fingers rubbing her twat she was getting wetter by the minute and she was feeling like she could almost start to orgasm. Except for the first painful cramp that twisted her stomach, "UHH!!!!" "I'M GOING TO SHIT!!!!" Mary yelled.

Kim continued to rub her niece's pussy as she watched her struggle with the cramps. She could see Mary's asshole flexing as she was desperately trying not to shit. Kim could see some of the brown water leaking out of her niece's butthole and trickling down the folds of her pussy lips and then on down her thighs towards her knees. Kim watched with a content smile of satisfaction on her face. She thought if it wasn't for the smelly gross mess she would just leave her niece on the floor and let her shit it out right here. That's when Kim came up with the idea of putting her in the bathtub on her knees.

Mary was groaning in pain now Kim's fingers weren't helping take her mind off of the sever pain from the cramps that were twisting her guts into a knot. Kim stood up and stepped around her niece then told her she would help her stand. Mary thankfully accepted her offer thinking her aunt was going to help her onto the toilet. But when Kim had her standing, "No Mary not the toilet." "Step into the bathtub and kneel down with your ass towards the drain." Kim instructed her.

Mary looked shocked and confused, "I gotta shit Kim!!!!" Mary frantically said.

Kim just looked at her niece as she persuaded her gently towards the bathtub. Mary stepped over the side of the tub and hurriedly kneelt down pointing her ass towards the drain and the faucet. "Good girl, Mary." Kim cooed.

"OH I need to shit Kim, what I am supposed to do in here?" Mary innocently asked.

"Shit that is what you're going to do." "I want to watch it come out of your asshole!!!!" Kim told her.

"Your sick Kim!!!!" Mary replied.

"Yes I know I want to watch and smell you as your asshole lets all of that out of your bowels Mary!!!" Kim excitedly answered.

Mary didn't say anything she couldn't a cramp over took her, she arched her back and stuck her ass out towards the drain. A long wet fart splattered from her butthole as Kim reached out and grabbed Mary's ass cheeks. She spread them wide open, exposing Mary's slimy asshole which now had more brown water leaking out of it and running over her pussy lips and the backs of her thighs.

Mary could feel her face burning she knew she was was blushing no one had ever witnessed her do this in fact she had never done anything like this before. Sure Kim had seen her sitting on the toilet taking a shit but not like this, she was feeling very humiliated and embarrassed now. She also knew there was nothing she could do to change her aunt's mind. While all these thoughts were swirling around in her head she was feeling another cramp tightening in her stomach and she knew in a second or two her asshole was going to involuntarily spasm and she was going to shit!!!

UUHHGG!!! Kim heard her niece's groan then she felt Mary's body stiffen as she arched her back again and thrust her ass back. Kim watched Mary's asshole momentarily open as big brown nugget of solid shit shot from her hole and thuded on bottom of the bathtub followed by a small stream of smelly brown water that splashed over the faucet and ran down the front of the tub and then pooled around the drain. Mary was panting and out of breath. Her asshole remained stretched slightly open and was leaking a mixture of water and brown slime.

Kim had let go of her niece's ass cheeks and had unconsciously started playing with her own cunt. She was loving this, the smell of her niece's shit was starting to drive Kim wild with lust. As Mary continued dealing with the cramping grunting and groaning. Kim fingered her own twat watching her niece's asshole flexing in and out as she tried to get herself to empty her guts into the bathtub. When a cramp would over take her she would groan and then shoot a stream of brown smelly water from her ass sending it splattering against the porcelain of the tub.

Kim was telling Mary how much she loved her and when she was done and all cleaned out inside. She was telling her how she was going to take her to bed and make her cum. How she was going to eat her pussy and then clean her asshole with her tongue. Hearing this caused Mary to moan and reach back between her own legs and rub herself. She listened to her aunt talk dirty to her, telling all the things that she was going to do to her and make her do to her aunt.

Mary was expelling the water more frequently and now it was coming out in bigger bursts with little chunks of solid shit mixed in with it. It was also beginning to smell worse as well, Mary was know able to smell her own stinky shit as the dirty water pooled over the drain creating a brown whirlpool as the dirty water was sucked down the drain leaving the little chunks of smelly shit behind. Mary was eagerly masterbating her cunt, she could feel the thick clear liquid from her pussy covering her fingers making them slick and slimy.

Kim sat on the edge of the tub next to her niece, she was slowly and methodically slipping two of her fingers in herself as she watched her niece desperately struggling to empty her bowels. Kim could feel her own stomach rumbling and knew she was going to need to take a shit herself before long. She had felt the urge building for a good hour now. Kim was going to try and wait until Mary was done. Then she was going to introduce Mary to a new kind of kink. Kim shifted her weight to one side in an attempt to spread her butt cheeks, she needed to fart. When she felt her cheeks pull apart she relaxed her asshole and PPPFFFTT!!! Right next to Mary's head.

"WHAT THE FUCK KIM!!!!" Mary yelled.

"Sorry I needed to fart." Kim shyly answered as she giggled.

Mary had turned her head to look at Kim and was whining to her about farting by her head. Kim was looking at Mary as she whined and complained about Kim's smelly fart. Then Kim watched as Mary's eyes rolled up into the back of her head as a powerful stomach cramp wrapped her guts up in a knot. Mary continued to stare towards her aunt as her eyes stayed rolled back in her head. Mary felt her asshole starting to swell from the inside, it was starting to hurt, she could feel it trying to open but it wasn't able to open far enough to let what ever it was that was pushing on it out.

Kim looked at her niece's face as tears filled the younger woman's eyes. Kim could tell that her niece was in pain but didn't know why. "IT'S FUCKING HURTING KIM!!!!" Mary squealed through clenched teeth. "MY ASSHOLE HURTS!!!" Mary whimpered.

"Try to relax, Mary you need to open up." Kim quietly said.

Kim had taken her free hand and was soothingly rubbing her niece's back trying to help her relax. Mary had began to quietly weep. Her asshole hurt and her stomach was cramping very severely. Kim was watching Mary's ass as she heard low deep grunting. Then with no warning and nothing said a huge turd maybe six inches long shot from her niece's asshole and splattered against the front of the bathtub making a dull wet thud, then it hung stuck to the porcelain for a second or two before slowly sliding down the front of the tub leaving a slimy brown trail as it slid down and laid over the drain. Kim heard Mary groan then a solid stream of thick brown sludge was expelled from her niece's butthole streaming out and splashing all over the floor of the tub, then splattering onto the backs of Mary's calfs. The air in the small room was becoming noxious and thick with the stench of Mary's wet shit as she was beginning to empty her bowels.

Kim sat and waited, she slowly changed positions. She turned her body raising her right leg over her niece's body and placed it on inside the tub by Mary's left shoulder. Then brought her left leg into the tub by her niece's right shoulder this placed Mary's head between Kim's open legs.

While Kim repositioned herself Mary continued to concentrate on trying expelling her enema, her stomach was constantly cramping as the urge to shit was growing stronger. She continued to feel the cramping, waiting to shit the contents of her intestines into the bathtub. She knew her aunt was moving around but had kept her head down not paying attention to anything else except on emptying her bowels. When she raised her head to see what Kim was doing she was looking directly between her aunt's legs and staring at her Kim's swollen pussy. It t only a few inches from her face when she looked up. Mary could see Kim's swollen labia and her glistening slit with her clitoris protruding from under it's hood. Mary gasped out loud at the sight of her aunt's swollen cunt.

Kim looked down when she heard Mary gasp and gave her a warm affectionate smile. Mary was looking up at Kim her eyes were big with surprise, she was not expecting to see Kim's pussy directly in her face. Mary was still on her hands and knees as she watched Kim's face not knowing what her aunt was doing. Kim smiled again at Mary, then Mary could hear what sounded like water splattering on the floor of the bathtub when she looked down she saw the dark yellow stream of piss flowing from between Kim's pussy lips. Mary automatically leaned back on her haunches trying to keep the piss from splattering all over her hands and arms. "I need to pee Mary, I thought you might want to watch?" Kim asked her.

Mary did watch as the dark yellow piss splashed on the floor of the tub then formed a small river and ran down under her body and between her legs and feet as it mixed in with the brown enema water and shit that had been expelled from her asshole before disappearing down the drain. As Mary watched she felt another large painful cramp working it's way into her guts and she knew in a minute or two she was going to spray more water and shit all over the floor of the tub as well.

Kim watched her niece's face start to distort and knew her stomach was cramping and that she was going to start expelling her shit. So far she had only expelled a few chunks of solid feces and some water by now the enema had, had enough time loosen everything in her intestines up, and it was time for it to come out. Kim watched and listened to Mary as she started groaning and holding her stomach. She had stayed leaned back on her haunches and this was also helping to get her guts moving.

Kim watched Mary's face as her niece stared between her legs watching the last of Kim's piss trickle out and a few of the remaining droplets dribble off of her pussy lips. "WOW!!!" "I have never seen anyone piss before Kim, not like that." Mary excitedly said.

"Did you like watching me Mary?" Kim asked her.

Mary nodded her head yes as she grabbed her stomach and doubled over causing her ass to stick out towards the front of the tub. Then Kim could hear the water spraying from her niece's asshole followed by continuous flow of large chunks of thick soft shit that splattered against the bottom of the tub and then stuck where they landed. This went on for a few seconds before Mary farted spraying a brown mist from her asshole splattering the front of the tub with runny brown water. "MY GOD KIM HOW MUCH MORE?" Mary groaned.

"You must be about done by now." Kim answered.

Mary grunted as a another stream of thick sludge was ejected from her asshole and pooled on the bottom of the tub. Leaving a wet puddle of shit between her feet. The smell in the small room was almost unbearable.

Kim could feel her own stomach churning and knew she was going to need to take a dump real quick.

Mary had stopped expelling the solid chunks of shit from her intestines. Now it was mainly just the water that remained trapped in her guts. She was expelling that periodically as she farted. Kim was telling Mary to turn around and sit down on her butt. Mary looked confused but did as she was told.

When she was turned around and sitting she was able to see the mess that had been in her. "Lay down now on your back Mary." Kim instructed.

Mary reluctantly obeyed and laid herself down partially laying in her own filth. Then silently watched as Kim climbed across her straddling her chest as she knelt with her ass almost in Mary's face.

Kim leaned forward as if she was going to sixtynine Mary. Mary silently waited hoping Kim wasn't going to go down on her. Not now she had just shit her guts out and was a filthy smelly mess. She quietly laid still nervously waiting to see what Kim was doing. "Reach up and spread my cheeks Mary." Kim ordered.

Without thinking Mary did what she was told, then PPPPFFFTTT!!! "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING KIM!!!!!" MARY HOLLERED.

Mary's face was only inches from Kim's wrinkled brown asshole, she watched in fascination as it slowly started to open. Mary could see inside the hole and see the tip of the large dark brown turd that was trying to get out. "OHHH FUCK YOUR GOING TO SHIT ON ME!!!!" Mary screamed in disgust.

"Yes I'm going to shit all over your tits and belly!!" Kim calmly replied.

Kim had taken her right hand and placed it on Mary's pussy and was slowly massaging her niece's twat. Mary was so frightened of being shit on that she hadn't felt her aunt's fingers slip inside of her. She heard herself moaning and realized that Kim was finger fucking her up the pussy. She was laying in her own shit and getting finger fucked by her aunt who was about to take a shit on her tits. Mary laid there as her mind swirled not believing any of this was happening to her. She could hear herself moaning and feel her hips grinding to meet her aunt's fingers. She knew now there must be something wrong with her because she was enjoying this and no one in their right fucking mind would enjoy something so depraved and disgusting as this!!! "Oh Kim, my pussy, your making my pussy feel so good Kim!!!" Mary moaned.

Kim smiled as she lowered her her head and shoulders, she gently kissed her niece's outer lips before she flicked her tongue over Mary's swollen clitoris that had come out from hiding under it's protective little hood. Mary groaned and twisted and wiggled her body as soon as she felt her aunt's warm wet tongue touching her womanhood. Kim could feel her own asshole starting to open from within she could feel it uncontrollably stretching it's self open. Kim knew what was about to happen as she plunged her tongue inside of her niece.

Mary hips thrust up and off the bottom of the tub as she felt Kim's tongue slithering it's way between her slippery lips and into her pink tunnel. She was close to cuming she couldn't help herself all of this was becoming so intense she was starting to feel overwhelmed by it all. She could feel Kim's nose rubbing her perineum and brushing against her filthy cheeks. Mary knew that Kim's nose was down close to her asshole and the mess that she had made on the bottom of the tub knowing Kim was smelling and looking at her fresh wet shit. This was fueling Mary's perverted desires as Kim hungerly continued to eat her pussy. Mary realized she had slipped over the edge and was falling into the dark depths of pervertedness. This was stirring her filthiest desires, she was ready for her aunt to dump all over her tits and stomach she was going out of her fucking mind with perverted lust. "I'm ready Kim, I'm ready for you to shit on me now!!!" Mary urged.

Kim could vaguely hear her niece urging her to empty her bowels. Kim took in a deep breath inhaling Mary's stink, she was trying to relax and let it happen. She could feel her niece's hands rubbing and massaging her ass cheeks spreading them open. She knew Mary was looking at her shit laden asshole. She could feel herself letting go and her ass slowly opening up from the inside.

Mary laid on her back with her with knees up and bent and her legs spread as far apart as she was able to spread them. She could still feel Kim's tongue slowly flicking her clit from time to time. Kim had slowed down her efforts on eating her. She knew Kim was concentrating on trying to push her shit out. Mary raised her back up off the bottom of the tub in a attempt to get her face closer to her aunt's ass. Mary was able to get her face close enough she could smell the musty scent of her aunt's pussy. She knew her aunt was as turned on and as horny as she was. Mary knew by her aunt's smell and the fact that Kim's cunt was gaping open and very wet that her aunt was very aroused and turned on.

Kim felt her asshole painfully stretching open from the inside as her turd tried to exit her rectum, the way it was hurting she knew she must be constipated this was becoming fucking painful. She didn't think her butthole could stretch much more. She groaned as she bearded down. As she pushed she could feel the pressure in her asshole increase then unexpectedly she felt the pain in her hole starting to subside then she could hear the faint crackling sounds of her shit beginning to slide through her asshole.

Kim also heard Mary starting to gasp for her breath, it sounded like she was hyperventilating. As Kim listened to her niece's breathing she could feel her fidgeting and squirming around underneath her, then Kim realized that Mary was panicking and trying to get away from the unavoidable. She was trying to get out from underneath her and away from her shit that was about to land on her tits and stomach.

"OH OHHH OH!!!!" "FUCK IT'S COMING OUT, IT'S COMING OUT!!!!!" Mary was frantically repeating in a disgusted, and schocked tone of voice as she was watching Kim's turd slowly emerging from her asshole.

The turd was huge, it was the color of dark brown chocolate, and was made up of what looked like brown marbles that were stuck together, as it emerged and grew longer it started to break apart and drop the round brown marble sized pieces of shit onto Mary's chest and stomach. Mary stared at her aunt's asshole as if she were in a trance. She was still having a hard time catching her breath, she couldn't believe that this was actually happening to her.