Mary's Saturday with Aunt Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first she was excited and even aroused by the idea of Kim watching her shit her enema out. But this was maybe to much for her to handle, to be shit on. Mary could feel her heart racing and pounding in her chest as she watched her aunt's butthole expelling all of the filth that was stored in her rectum onto her tits and belly. Mary felt panicked and the stench was sickening as the smell drifted up to her nose. She was worried that she was going to be sick too her stomach as she felt the warmth from the turd and smelled the strong thick sweet musty stench fill her nose and mouth she could taste the stink as well as smell it.

Kim was feeling relief as her asshole let the contents that had been building up in her intestines flow from her rectum and spill onto her niece's tits and belly. Kim moaned in pleasure as her guts emptied onto Mary's tits.

Mary watched as Kim's turd was changing colors, it had started out looking like dark brown chocolate and now was changing to a light yellowish brown it was becoming soft and wet, it was slowly coiling it's self into a circular pile in between Mary's boobs and laying nicely on her flat belly. Mary's eyes were watering from the smell and her facial expression looked like she was frightened out of her mind her mouth was open in a silent scream.

Kim had arched her back as she beared down, each time she pushed she uttered a low gutteral grunt. With each grunt her turd grew in length and continued to coil into the pile on Mary's chest. As Kim grunted and pushed she looked down towards the drain, she looked at the puddle of Mary's shit as it covered the grate. The big chunks and the few big turds were mixed in with the water from her enema, the drain was plugged with the smelly mess. Kim stared at the stinking puddle amazed that her niece could have that much shit in her intestines.

Mary was starting to calm down as she was getting over the shock of being shit on. She had reached up and was spreading Kim's cheeks watching her aunt's asshole puckering up and opening letting her aunt's feces slide out and onto her tits. Kim was feeling the pressure in guts subsiding, she knew she was getting close to finishing emptying her bowels.

She could feel Mary caressing her ass and was very much enjoying the touch of her niece's hands on her cheeks. It felt good to have her niece squeezing and kneading her butt cheeks, spreading them open stretching her holes open exposing her moist pussy. Kim could feel the cool air on her exposed cunt everytime Mary yanked her butt cheeks apart the cool air drifted in and soothed her inflamed twat. Kim gently lowered her chest down letting her tits press against Mary's lower belly, she laid her head down and rested it on her niece's mound. Kim inhaled a big deep breath and let out a long sigh of relief.

Mary watched in fascination as Kim's asshole spasmed lewdly open for just a second, then clamped shut pinching off the remaining part of the turd that was slowly continuing to slide out of it. The jagged point on the end of turd lazily fell into the pile of shit that was coiled between her tits with the tip sticking up. Making the pile look like a slimy brown snake with it's head sticking up. Mary giggled at the thought of what it looked like.

"What's so funny, what are you giggling about Mary?" Kim shyly asked.

"It's your pile of poop, the way it's coiled up between my boobs, it like a big brown smelly snake Kim!!!" Mary smartly answered.

Mary felt Kim moving, Kim was getting up and turning around once she was turned around she carefully lowered herself back down straddling Mary's thigh resting her pussy tightly against Mary's right thigh and placing her left leg in between Mary's legs letting her left thigh rest tight against her niece's pussy. When she was comfortable and not hurting Mary, she lowered her head and eyes and looked at the coiled up pile of her shit. It did look like a big brown smelly snake. Kim giggled saying "Your right Mary, my pile of shit definitely looks like a big brown smelly snake!!!" as both women began giggling and laughing.

Kim then slowly lowered her head bringing her face close to Mary's face, looking her passionately in the eyes she gently put her mouth on her niece's mouth and feverishly began kissing her. Mary groaned and began returning the kiss letting her tongue slither into Kim's mouth. Both women eagerly kissed as they aggressively hugged. As their bodies came together squeezing each other tightly they both could feel Kim's pile of warm shit squishing and oozing between them. The pile was smeared down towards their bellys and up towards their necks, making a thick greasy mess, glazing their tits and stomachs with the smelly filth.

As they hugged and squeezed each other, they began squirming around rubbing their bodies together, moving their legs, tribbing their pussys against each other's thighs. Kissing and moaning as they worked themselves towards orgasms. The warm shit felt good as it covered both women's tits, it was warm and thick making a slimy warm layer of filth covering their nipples. Mary could feel her nipples tightening up hard as Kim rubbed her tits across Mary's nipples. Kim could feel the hardness of her niece's nipples, this was causing her own nipples to stiffen and become erect. Both women were nearing orgasm as they tribbed their cunts squirming and wiggling in the wet filth that covered the bottom of the tub.

All of the physical grinding and humping plus all of the emotional feelings was causing Mary's stomach to cramp. She could feel the cramp getting stronger. Kim watched her niece's face distrot not knowing what was happening. Kim thought she was cuming when out of nowhere a loud wet fart exploded from Mary's asshole followed by a jet of smelly brown water that splattered everywhere. Kim had grabbed a hold of Mary and was squeezing her tight thinking she was cuming. Kim feeling the dirty warm water spraying her leg had sent her over the edge she was cuming and cuming very hard!!!!! She had began humping Mary uncontrollably, slamming her cunt against Mary's thigh groaning and babbling incoherently.

Mary witnessing her aunt orgasm was beginning to loose control of her own emotions. She was starting to cum, she was moaning loudly as she stared at Kim's face. She was telling Kim how much she loved her as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she started convulsing bouncing her ass up and down on the bottom of the tub splattering brown water and shit everywhere. Both women held each other tight as they rode out their orgasms.

When it was over with both women lay exhausted. Holding each other very lovingly and affectionately. Kim kissed Mary's forehead and then tried to get herself off of Mary without hurting her. Once she had made it to her knees she held out her hands offering them to Mary in order to help Mary sit up.

After both women were on their feet they looked at each other still in a daze, from the intense orgasms they both had just experienced. Neither of them knew what exactly to think about what they had just done. Mary hugged Kim as if to say it was okay. Kim shyly nodded her head in acknowledgement. Then slowly reached out, placed her hands on Mary's shoulders, pulled her close and kissed her on her mouth letting her know that she was still feeling close to her. Both women then looked at each other's shit smeared bodies in disbelief.

Kim reached down and turned the hot water on letting it run onto the drain in a attempt to clean the mess off of the grate. Mary watched all of this happening without saying anything. Mary looked like she was in a state of shock. Kim was using her foot to mash Mary's turds through the grate as water slowly pulled the runny brown shit through the grate and down the drain.

Mary was looking at her own tits and stomach. "JESUS WE'RE A FUCKING DISGUSTING MESS!!!!" She commented to Kim as well as herself.

"Don't worry Mary we'll clean up and be as good as new!!!" Kim reassured her.

By now the water was hot and the drain was cleaned off and working. Kim reached down and pulled the little rod that switched the water to the shower. Both women made their way under the hot water and began rinsing the caked on feces off their bodies. When they both had the majority of the thick caked on shit rinsed off. Taking turns they the soaped and relentlessly began scrubbing each other's bodies everywhere imaginable until each one of them felt she was squeeky clean. They repeated this process more than once. They scrubbed and rinsed until every drop of hot water was gone. Once they had gotten out of the shower Kim had affectionately helped towel Mary dry and Mary had more than happily returned the favor helping Kim dry off.

As Kim stood and looked at her niece she smiled saying. "I love you very much Mary, and thanks for not judging me."

"Oh Kim, I love you too, and I would never judge you, I love you!!!" Mary replied as she smiled warmly at her aunt.

Reaching out Kim took Mary's hand, "Would you like to come to bed with me and make love Mary?" Kim asked.

Mary was silent as she bashfully nodded her head yes. She then took a hold of Kim's hand and began gently leading her down the hallway towards her bedroom.