Mary's Saturday with Aunt Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It kinda of turns me on Mary, your stinky asshole and the thought of spanking you is making me feel kinda of horny!!!" Kim piped up.

Mary giggled nervously as she wiggled her ass, "You can spank if you think I deserve it Aunt Kim." Mary teased.

Kin reached out again smacking Mary's ass, this time a little harder causing her niece to squeal and whimper as she arched her back. Kim grinned as she felt her twat tingling. "That hurts for real Kim!!! Mary whined.

"I know, I think maybe you need a good spanking this morning, before I give you your enema and clean all of that smelly shit out of your ass!!!" Kim said teasingly as she smacked Mary's ass again on her left cheek and then on her right cheek turning both of her butt cheeks a nice shade of pink.

"OW!!! THAT HURTS!!!" Mary yelled.

"Spanking your ass is making my pussy wet." "How does that make you feel knowing that you're making me wet?" Kim asked her niece.

Mary turned her head back over her shoulder to look at her aunt and simply said good!!! It is making me feel good and my pussy is wet too. Then she lowered her head and thought for minute before saying, "I know it's wrong, but after my enema will you take me to bed and love me Aunt Kim?"

Kim affectionately said, "It's not wrong Mary, if we both want it and I want to love you too." I want to love you dirty and kinky Mary, how would you feel about it that way?"

"Ohh yeah Aunt Kim, I want it really dirty like this!!!" Then without any warning Mary arched her back as she moaned a low gutteral moan, letting a loud wet fart rip from her asshole making a splattering sound as exited her butthole.

"Yeah Mary dirty and kiny just like that." "I want us to fuck the shit out of each other today." "And now I am going to start by sticking this enema nozzle up your asshole!!!" Kim said.

Mary lowered her head down onto the towel offering her ass to her aunt. Kim popped the lid off the jar of Vaseline dipping two of her fingers in the jar she brought out big glob of the petroleum jelly as she told Mary to reach back and spread her cheeks it was time. Mary pulled her ass open exposing her little pink hole which was now a slimy yellowish brown with the left over Vaseline from her rectal exam, but she had also expelled a little wet runny shit during her last big fart.

Kim smiled when she saw her niece's dirty hole. Kim was very excited and had a warm fuzzy feeling about what was going to happen today. Kim was feeling very close to her niece and she knew Mary was feeling the same way about her, she knew that Mary would be very willing and uninhibited about anything that might happen today. Kim let her two fingers slide between her niece's cheeks and began liberally rubbing the Vaseline on Mary's asshole. Kim soothingly told Mary to relax when she heard her moaning and felt her squirming her ass against her fingers.

"Ohh!!!" "Kim, that feels so good you are going to make me feel good aren't you Kim?" Mary whimpered.

"Yes, Mary I am going to make you feel good!!!" "I'm going to make feel better, now try to relax and open your asshole for me." Kim cooed.

Kim could feel her niece trying to work the muscles in her asshole, trying to open her little hole against her fingers. Kim was hoping Mary could relax and open up. It would make it a lot easier for her to take the large nozzle up her ass, she was going to have to take the nozzle very deep, she was going to need to be relaxed and loose in order to get the nozzle all of the way into her.

Kim was starting to apply more pressure with her two fingers slightly penetrating Mary's tight little ring of muscle. Kim watched as her niece's asshole puckered up to meet her fingers, then ever so slightly relaxed and opened. Kim felt Mary's asshole flutter then she heard the Whifffttt, as she smelt the greasy gas drift up to her nostrils. Kim could feel herself starting to retch as the obnoxious, sickening stink filled the air in the small room.

"OH!!! I'm so sorry for doing that!!!" Mary smartly said.

"No you're not, you did that on purpose!!!" Kim scolded.

Once Kim had stopped retching on the smell of her niece's fart, she gently let her index finger start making it's way into Mary's asshole. Kim felt a small smile spread across her lips as she listened to her niece moaning, and felt her squim as her finger pierced her asshole.

Mary couldn't help herself from moaning as she felt her anus being penetrated by her aunt's finger. The finger entering her felt good, her anus was very sensitive, she had only been penetrated once before in her ass and that was when she was in college by a girlfriend. She could feel evey detail of Kim's finger, her finger nail and her knuckles as her aunt's finger slid through and stretched her small hole.

This was making Mary feel vulnerable and controlled. She had never experienced anything emotionally like this before this wasn't a girlfriend, this was her aunt taking control of her. She could feel her willpower starting to dwindle, she didn't feel like she could resist and say no, even if she wanted to she was falling under her aunts control.

This was starting to mess with her mind she was beginning to feel like she was wanting to be controlled even dominated and made to do things that she would never think of doing on her own or even with a girlfriend. But she was wanting to do it now with her aunt. All Mary could think at the moment was MY GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME!!!! As she lowered her head onto the towel and let her aunt continue to finger her asshole.

Kim was working the Vaseline into Mary's asshole coating the inside of her niece's anus to make sure the nozzle would slide in smoothly so it wouldn't hurt her. As Kim pushed her finger into Mary's rectum she could feel the warm thick mass of shit that filled her nieces rectum and lower intestines. Mary's ass was as full. Kim couldn't believe the amount of feces she was feeling with her finger, as she twisted and turned her finger she could feel the warmth of the thick smelly contents surrounding her finger. Kim was starting to feel anxious and excited about giving Mary her enema.

Over the years Kim had developed a deep dark fetish for filthy sex. It had started to form right after college when she first started working as as a nurse. She never tried to figure it out, she just learned to accept it and enjoy the dirty disgusting adventures. She had gotten the opportunity over the years to pursue her dark fetishes with a couple of her close friends that were fellow nurses from time to time. But today was different today was with someone she felt very close to. She was becoming more and more anxious to get started but she didn't want to scare her niece away from what she had in mind for the both of them.

Mary was totally relaxed and enjoying the feeling of having her ass penetrated by her aunt's finger. She was ready for her enema. She was horny and had been for weeks. Masterbating by herself just wasn't satisfying her. But now having someone else touching her body in her most private hole was to much, she didn't care if it was her own aunt or how perverted this was she just wanted to get off. As she knelt on the towel with her ass in the air she didn't care who it was or what they wanted to do to her. She just wanted to cum, she had made up her mind, she was ready for anything no matter how perverted or disgusting it was going to be she was ready to do anything!!!!

Mary moaned as Kim worked her finger in her asshole, she could feel her pussy throbbing as her aunt greased her butthole, "Kim your finger is making me feel like I need to shit!!" Mary whined.

Kim told her niece that she was going to grease the nozzle and then she would be ready. Kim slowly withdrew her finger from her niece's asshole and then deliberately held it up for her niece see. Kim's finger was covered with a layer of dark brown shit it looked like she had dipped it in pot of melted chocolate. She held her hand out by Mary's face. Mary wrinkled her nose and winced turning her head away from the stink of her own shit. "OH My god your finger is FUCKING GROSS, IT'S COVERED WITH MY SHIT!!!" "MY GOD KIM!!!!"

Kim calmly smiled at her niece as she pulled some toilet paper off the roll and then very calmly cleaned her finger, when she was done she held her finger up to her nose and sniffed it. She looked Mary directly in the eyes, "My finger smells like your shit, Mary it stinks!!!!"

Mary looked at her aunt asking,"Do you like the way I stink Kim, does it turn you on?"

"Yes Mary your shit is turning me on just like it did the other morning when you were taking a dump." "Did you know I went and masturbated after I watched you taking a shit, Mary?" Kim answered her.

"No!!" "You did, you went and rubbed one out?" Mary asked.

Mary looked at Kim and they both playfully giggled, as Kim reached down and smacked her niece's ass cheek causing a loud yelp to escape Mary's throat.

Kim looked at her niece as she slowly pulled her pajama top over her head exposing her tits and then casually tugged her pajama pants down around her ankles then stepped out of them leaving her completely naked. Mary stared at her aunt's naked body taking in how beautiful she looked. Kim gently sat back down on the edge of the bathtub and picked up the jar of Vaseline as reached up with her free hand and grabbed the big black enema nozzle letting Mary get a good long look at it.

Kim sat for a minute thinking if her niece thought her stomach felt uncomfortable now, wait until she has this up her asshole and in her rectum. Then she will know what it feels like when you really need to shit bad!!!

Kim dipped the end of the nozzle in the jar of Vaseline and began smearing the grease on the tube carefully coating it with a thick layer of Vaseline. As Kim smeared the Vaseline on the nozzle she asked Mary if she had ever been with another woman? Mary bashfully said yes a couple of times. "Do you want to tell me about it Mary?" Kim asked.

There's not much to tell Aunt Kim, you know we just did it with each other. Mary answered back.

"Did you eat them?" Kim asked.

"Yes, and they ate me." Mary replied.

Kim went on asking about the sex between her niece and her lovers. Mary told Kim that both of the women had been older than her, one was a professor and the other was her volleyball coach. And then became quiet when she spoke and said that both women had dominated her and made her do things to them. Kim smiled when she heard this, she asked what did they make you do Mary?

Mary embarrassingly told her aunt that they made her lick their assholes and that they stuck things up her butt. Kim asked if she liked it? Mary lowered her head and shamefully admitted that she did like it very much. She shamefully told her aunt that she liked the way it made her feel, it made her feel dirty and nasty, it made her feel perverted and that she secretly loved it!!!

Kim finished lubricating the enema nozzle and carefully hung it over the bag out of the way. She took her clean hand and very forcefully and hard smacked her niece on the ass making a loud echo in the small room that sounded like a firecracker had went off, then one more time and then another, Mary squirmed and wiggled her her ass trying to get it away from her aunt's blistering hand. She could feel tears welling up in her eyes she thought she was going to start crying as Kim continued to spank her ass.

Mary was beginning to sob, "Please stop, it hurts please don't spank me!!!" Mary whined. As a few tears had started to roll down her face.

"If you promise to do what I ask you to do I'll stop." Kim replied.

Mary frantically nodded her head in agreement. Kim stood up and walked around in front of her niece and knelt down gently taking Mary's head in her hands and then soothingly kissed her niece on the forehead, then passionately kissed her on the mouth forcing her tongue into Mary's mouth tasting her niece's tongue as they kissed each other feverishly for a few minutes.

Kim could feel the wetness on the insides of her thighs as kissed her niece. Her nipples were hard and sticking straight out she was very sexually aroused her heart was racing and felt like it might explode. She could feel herself trembling with excitement. Mary was just as aroused she was breathing heavily and she could feel her pussy leaking arousal fluid down her legs she was also trembling but as she felt herself shaking she thought it might be from fear. She was scared of what might happen, she knew Kim wouldn't do anything to seriously hurt her but she was scared of the things Kim might make her do.

Kim affectionately hugged Mary's head to her chest and then stood up and looked down at her niece "Are you read for your enema Mary?" Kim asked.

Mary looking back up at Kim slowly and cautiously nodded her head yes. Kim didn't answer she just returned the nod then stepped back around her niece and took her seat back on the edge of the bathtub. Slowly she reached up and took a hold of the big black nozzle carefully unwrapping the hose. She then took her left hand using her thumb and forefinger she spread Mary's cheeks exposing her niece's greasy asshole. Kim gently placed the tip of the nozzle against Mary's slimy little hole.

Mary groaned as she felt the big nozzle start to stretch her tight little asshole. She arched her back and stiffened her body as she felt the cold black plastic tube slip through her anus. Once the tube was in her rectum the feeling of fullness started to increase in her intestines, she was starting to feel the urge to use the bathroom. She groaned a low gutteral groan of discomfort mixed with pain as her aunt slowly and deliberately pushed the large nozzle into her. The deeper the nozzle invaded her intestines the urge to defecate grew stronger. It was getting to the point where she felt like she was really needing to shit!!! And she knew Kim hadn't even started the water going into her yet.

Mary's mind raced with thoughts on what might happen when Kim started to fill her intestines with water. What was going to happen then, if it was this bad already!!! Mary calmly told herself to try and relax, when she did she could feel a small cramp starting deep down in her stomach as she tried to relax her muscles she could feel her asshole twitch and immediately heard a small hissing noise and then her aunt complaining about the smell that just escaped out of her butt. Mary groaned a mournful apology.

Kim could feel the nozzle forcing it's way through the thick shit that filled Mary's rectum. The nozzle was ten inches long Kim watched her niece as she struggled to take the nozzle. Now it was almost all the way in and it was getting painful, she was whimpering, whining that it hurts. Kim was trying to soothe her but it wasn't helping. Kim told her to touch herself, to play with her pussy it would help her take her mind off of the discomfort and the pain. Kim watched her niece's pussy from behind as Mary's hand crept up between her legs and her fingers slipped into her pussy and began wiggling and twisting as she began frigging herself trying to take her mind off of the pain in her intestines.

Kim had unconsciously let her free hand drop down and was using it to squeez her own box letting her fingers find there way to her clitoris she was also in need of some relief. Watching her niece playing with herself was driving Kim wild and then watching and listening to her struggling, trying to take the big nozzle up her ass was pushing Kim further over the edge she was wanting to cum but she was wanting to save it for later after Mary's enema when they both could be together.

Mary was struggling, she was grunting as the nozzle stuffed her guts it was hurting!!! She was sweating, the pain from nozzle was terrible she hadn't noticed that Kim had released the clamp and had started to let the water flow into her. She felt like she was going to shit all over the place. She was afraid to keep playing with herself it was feeling good and she thought if she made herself cum she would loose control and squirt water and shit everywhere. She could feel Kim moving the nozzle in her ass, she could feel it twisting back and forth in a circle and then slide in deeper. She could hear herself grunting as she struggled with the pain and the fullness.

Kim looked up at the bag to see how much water Mary had taken? There was maybe half a bag left, Kim was surprised her niece wasn't complaining about the water or cramping, maybe she had gotten the nozzle all the way into her colon and the pressure from the water wasn't affecting her rectum it was filling her colon. If this was the case her niece was going to shit like she has never shit before. Kim heard herself giggle at the thought of this happening to Mary. She would definitely be cleaned out!!! Kim was slowly masturbating her pussy enjoying the feeling she was getting from her fingers as she would occasionally work them inside of herself for a few seconds and then go back to rubbing her little hard button.

Mary on the other hand was working herself over hard trying to keep her mind off the pain in her gut from the big long plastic nozzle buried in her asshole. It was stuffing her already overloaded rectum. Her rectum was already full of wet, thick, sticky shit. Now the nozzle was filling her fuller. Her guts ached and the urge to shit was becoming overwhelming!!! Sweat was beading up on her forehead and her face was flushed a light pink she looked distressed. "HOW MUCH MORE KIM?" Mary pleaded. "MY GUTS FUCKING HURT!!!" Mary groaned.

"Just a little more, you can hold it, be a good girl Mary." Kim cooed.

"MY GUTS!!!" "I NEED TO SHIT BAD PLEASE KIM!!!!"

"Almost done just a little more." Kim soothingly answered.

Kim had stopped playing with herself and was watching Mary struggle as she was trying to keep it all in her ass. Kim watched as Mary puckered her asshole in tight trying to hold it all in, then when the muscles in sphincter let loose her asshole would bulge out like it was going to open up and expell it's smelly contents all over the floor and who or what ever else was in the way of the mess that was building up inside of her niece's rectum. Mary groaned, "OHH GOD I CAN'T HOLD IT ANYMORE PLEASE!!!!"

Kim looked at Mary's asshole wrapped tightly around the nozzle, she could see little traces of brown water leaking and running down the insides of her niece's thighs. The sight of this was causing Kim's cunt to leak it's own clear fluid all over her fingers and onto the edge of the tub. "Not yet Mary a little longer and then I will let you up and you can go!!" Kim repeated.

Kim once again began rubbing her own pussy massaging her lips and brushing her fingers over her clit stimulating herself just to the brink of orgasm but not enough to send her over the edge not yet she was saving that for when her and her niece could be together touching each other, loving each other. She was wanting to feel and taste her niece's body all of her niece's openings and lady parts.

Mary was getting desperate for relief, any kind of relief, she needed to shit like she couldn't believe. She was wanting to cum almost as bad. She had never experienced anything like this before in her life, and at this moment if Kim would have asked how she was liking it she would have told her aunt she was, FUCKING HATING IT!!!! Her stomach hurt and she felt like she was going to loose control of her asshole and shit everywhere. Mary's head was filled with thoughts on how to keep control of her body, she was barely able to hear Kim telling her the bag was empty.

Mary tried to concentrate on what her aunt was telling her, that the bag was empty and that she needed to squeeze her asshole shut so she wouldn't leak her shit all over the floor. As she squeezed and puckered her hole tight around the nozzle she could feel Kim starting to gently pull it from her rectum.