All Comments on 'Mary's Second Date Ch. 03'

by JakeZ

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
Still Reading

But, I can't say I will stay with it forever. There is enough out of the ordinary that still has me curious. You do need to spend a bit more emphasis on proofreading and some editing. The typos and grammar problems are distracting.

I am not sure how the CB with two keys and the T Girl taking care of hubby is going to play out. I will give it a couple of more chapters.

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 14 years ago
What a story?

The wife emasculates him, he lets her put on a chasity device and they are waiting for the man she now wants more than her husband. Just have them both commit suicide and be done with it! At least it would be a happier ending than this bottom of the pit life you are describing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Why

Why....I thought I hated the last installment, but this is even worse...sure the writing is OK and the characters are developed, but I absolutely detest the storyline. You are taking a marriage between a loving couple and totally destroying it, changing it into something else entirely where the husband becomes a total wimp cluckold and the marriage is controlled by the lover. Why would Jake submit, why would a loving wife want her husband to submit. Love is SUPPOSE to focus on the needs of your spouse, here Jake wants the best for Mary, but Mary only wants what is good for her. This is not a marriage, this is slavery! This storyline totally sucks. I cannot think of one redeeming thing about where you are taking us. It is your story...you can take it where you want...but as for my husband and I, we have had enough, well more then enough, way too much. I wish I had never read this installment, I feel like I need my mind scrubbed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fool

I actually think Jake is a fool not to see if there was a key and also to see if that key actually unlocked the lock. Mary is a self center and selfish person. She professes her love for Jake but it is only lip service. James and Mary don't need Jake. Actually they both want a suffering slave that they both can humiliate. Too bad Jake seems you have lost all the way around and both Mary and James are laughing at you but that is nothing compared to the shame and embarrassment they will bestow on you in the coming weeks and years. This is a interesting story which I find well written. Sometimes the underdog is not meant to win and who know, maybe Jake over the course of time might be throw a bone. Thanks for sharing.

ChastizedChastizedalmost 14 years ago

Outstanding, I hope there are many more chapters.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Time to start shooting some people.

OOAAOOAAabout 2 years ago

Excellent story!!!!! SPER HOT!!!

Leroi123Leroi123over 1 year ago

This chapter, its storyline is disgusting-- the degradation the narcissistic prick James puts the couple-- especially her husband Jake-- through.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop. I don’t wanna do it, but it’s kinda fun reading about it. OMG, I sound like a cuck, don’t I?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

time to just cut it off, better yet say no!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous