All Comments on 'Mary's Second Date Ch. 04'

by JakeZ

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
Gay? probably not . . .

. . . but I wouldn't rule out very possible homosexual experiences with James or others in future episodes. As to Ginny, she seems to be all set up to take care of hubby while wife is serving her new Master in many and varied ways. I will wait and read as the story develops.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
this makes my blood boil

from rage. He should have taken the keys and left her. If he just disappeared she could have had the ckecks and the life she prefers anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Gotta read these now and again

Just to remind myself what it feels like to be sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Locks can be picked

Just cut his balls off he does not need them. Please do not write any more of this crap.

gaesmogaesmoalmost 14 years ago
No....

I told myself not to read any more of these stories, but I did...I just can't see why any man would want to remain involved with a wife who has placed him in such a position. At one point he states that he would like to strangle James, then he turns around and totally gives in to him. The whole storyline doesn't make any sense to me. Is money that important, so important that he sacrifices his manhood, his independence, his marriage, and his wife to James's money. Mary is addicted to the sexual highs James gives her, I guess I understand that, but why does he give in to her and allow James to humiliate him, that totally blows me away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fascinated!

Endlessly arousing! Older, commanding boss types appeals to me and my husband.

CyberSearcherCyberSearcherabout 13 years ago
I have to agree with the other comments

This series of stories makes me rage, boil, and pissed. All the described sadness, degredation, and embarassment this coulple is subjected, as well as the reader, made me finish it to see if there was some redeeming quality other than to raise my blood pressure. And I found it at the very end: love conquers all.

I may be seeing more into the very end than is there, but I got the impression, they had the last laugh on James, as they still love each other, no matter what hell or humiliation they have to endure. The couple have a bond stronger than anything James lay claim to, can throw at them, or feel superior.

Still, the story is dreck.

RealDocRealDocalmost 13 years ago
Thank goodness it is fantasy and not true

spineless male married to a gold digger unfaithful whore. They deserve each other and what ever terrible fate awaits them. I could not read the entire story but got enough by skimming to be glad I only skimmed it. Came out feeling like they both were less than cow dung and the little time I took to skim this was wasted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hm

As I've said before...I reckon I'd die first. I don't know, but somehow I think my self respect, dignity, and sense of honor are worth a fuck of a lot more than some money, and I don't give two shits how much money is involved. I guess that's the downside to being a real man, there's just some shit that I can't put up with. Besides, you can always get more money, you can always get another house...and you can sure as hell get another wife!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 12 years ago
Essence . . .

There is an essence to this story series that everyone has a price. I have always believed the opposite is true as well; everyone has a price they will not accept for things they value beyond wealth. I know a number of readers base their score and commentary on whether they "like" the plot situation. I didn't particularly "like" this story. It was well done and worth reading as story. I guess I am not manipulative enough to appreciate the role of James as lead character. I will keep looking for JakeZ stories precisely because they are challenging as read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yet another story where the wife hates the husband. (loving wives, my ass)

...And of course the meek cuckold just goes along and agrees to everything. Not an ounce of romance or plot in this whole series.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 11 years ago
If this is what America has to offer....

No winder half the world wants us gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What The Fuck!!!

I thought Matt Moron was king of the fucked up cuck stories. But this pile of crap sets a new standard in low.

BigGuy33BigGuy33almost 6 years ago
I'll say it again...

I think most of these writers see themselves as the dominator (James in this story) and take pleasure in humiliating another man. That is it's own commentary of them as people, of course, but I doubt many are into receiving the humiliation.

twotriptwotripalmost 4 years ago
Chapter five

Glad to see you back writing. Should would be cool to read more about Mary.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Some LW authors are either mentally ill or terminally stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Someone mentioned a gun before. Use it now. Please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous