Mary's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Mary signs a contract.
2.4k words
4.21
15.5k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story containing graphic sexual content and BDSM. If you are not legally allowed to view such a story, or might be offended by it please do NOT read it.

This is purely a work of fiction...

If you do read it, feel free to comment, good or bad, it will help me to understand which way to take this story. I am interested in any feedback, critiques, or reviews, good or bad. I will continue to write this story but it will make the effort worth it if I receive mail telling me what you think.

Enjoy! *****

When I got upstairs they were in the lounge and I went and sat gingerly in the single chair opposite them.

Master said, "Now despite this being only the first full day and you agreeing to stay until Monday so we could arseess your suitability, we would like to make you an offer now."

He handed me some sheets of paper and a pen. "You should read this through, it will make a huge difference to your life, so you must be sure that you are ready and happy to sign it, there is no going back once you have unless the terms of it are broken by us or you."

I took the sheets of paper from him, it was a Slave Contract. This was what I had been expecting on Sunday evening, not Saturday so I was a bit taken aback. My immediate thought was this was moving too quickly, I hardly knew them, was I ready for this, then I felt the tingling in my pussy and knew it was what I had always craved for.

As I started reading, they turned the television on and when I looked up there I was on the screen on my knees begging for Masters cock, when Master said "If there is anything there that you are unsure of now is the time to ask about it, once signed you will not have that right to question us. Take as much time as you wish but both of us want you, and we do not offer this lightly, this is a long term commitment from us to you and you to us."

This slave contract is drawn up between Philip (Master), Amanda (Mistress) and mary (slave), all parties being of sound mind and signed below to show full acceptance of the terms.

    1. Slave's Role

The slave agrees to submit completely to Master and Mistress in all ways. There are no boundaries of place, time, or situation in which slave may wilfully refuse to obey the directive of Master or Mistress without risking punishment, except in situations where the slave's veto applies. (see 1.0.1 below.)

The slave also agrees that their body belongs to their Master and Mistress, to be used as seen fit, within the guidelines defined below.

The slave agrees to please Master and Mistress to the best of their ability, in that they now exist solely for the pleasure of Master and Mistress.

      1. Slave's Veto

The slave holds a veto over any command given by Master and Mistress, at which time they may refuse to obey a command. This power may only be invoked under the following circumstances.

  1. Where said command conflicts with any law and may lead to fines, arrest, or prosecution of the slave, unless agreed beforehand.

  2. Where said command may cause extreme damage to slave's life, such as losing their job, etc.

  3. Where said command may cause permanent bodily harm to slave.

2.0.0 Master and Mistress's Role

The Master and Mistress accept responsibility for the slave's body to do with as they see fit, under the provisions of this contract. The Master and Mistress agree to care for the slave, to arrange for the safety and well being of the slave, as long as they own the slave. The Master and Mistress also accepts the commitment to treat the slave as property, to train the slave, love the slave, and use the slave as they see fit.

    1. Rules of Punishment

Punishment of the slave is subject to certain rules in order to protect the slave.

  1. Blood will not be drawn at anytime. Punishment will stop immediately if blood is drawn.

  2. Burning the body.

  3. Drastic loss of circulation.

  4. Causing internal bleeding.

  5. Witholding of any necessary materials, such as food, water, or sunlight for extended periods of time.

4.0.0 Permanent Bodily Harm

Since the body of the slave belongs to Master and Mistress, it is their responsibility to protect that body from permanent harm. The slave can rescind this contract should they feel permanent harm has been caused in the following ways.

  1. Any damage that involves loss of mobility or function, including broken bones.

  2. Any permanent marks on the body, including scars, burns, or tattoos unless agreed to by the slave.

  3. Any loss of hair, unless agreed to by the slave.

  4. Any piercing of the flesh which leaves a permanent hole, unless agreed to by the slave.

5.0.0 Others

The slave may not seek any other males or females as a lover or relate to others in any sexual or submissive way without Master or Mistress's permission.

The Master and Mistress may accept others but must consider the slave's emotional response.

The Master and Mistress may give the slave to others as long as the rules of this contract are not broken.

6.0.0 Secrecy

All physical evidence of the slavery will be kept in total secrecy, except where all parties agree.

7.0.0 Termination of Contract

This contract can be terminated by the Master or Mistress at any time but never by the slave.

Signatures

Master Philip ...

Mistress Amanda ...

Slave mary ...

I read it through slowly, then read it again, my body was telling me just to sign it, but my head was thankfully was putting doubts there.

I looked up to see both Master and Mistress watching me intently. "Will you expect me to live here Master and if so where? Will I still have to go to work every day?" I started gushing out questions.

Master smiled, "Yes we would expect you to live here so that we have total control over you, you will have the forth bedroom upstairs, but spend from Friday night to Sunday night each week in the cell by the playroom. You will also for the moment remain at your work and retain your flat, that will give you some security should things not work out, although I am sure they will."

"And it mentions punishment Master what sort will that be."

"Well like today. Whatever Mistress and I deem is pleasurable to us, and you won't need to be naughty, I will punish you because I can and because I want to. However while you are working we will not leave too many obvious marks."

That made me shudder, he had always promised me pain as well as the sexual side, and again I felt myself getting wetter.

"You mention piercings in the contract Master, I am sure that if you wanted any I would be agreeable."

"Be careful what you say young lady, there are some piercings that Mistress and I would want as soon as possible if you should sign that contract, subject to your agreeing."

It was my turn to smile, "And what might they be Master."

"Well to ensure your chastity when you are not in this house we want to pierce you labia, three times to each one, and then we will fit small padlocks to them effectively closing your cunt and making it impossible to accept a cock, or anything else."

I blushed, I think if I had touched myself then I would have cum on the spot. I blurted out "Of course Master that would excite me knowing that even when I am not in your presence, you will still control me."

I picked up the pen and signed the contract, parseing it back to Master. He then signed it, parseing it to Mistress who in turn signed it as well.

With a big broad grin he said "You have made the right decision girl, now we can begin your training, you will not recognise yourself in a month or two, you will become the whore and pain slut you always wanted to be and for that matter need to be."

What I did not know was that he had already made an appointment at the tattoo and piercing parlour, we were due there at 9 am tomorrow morning.

Melissa then bought a tray into the lounge with glarsees and a bottle of Champagne. "We will have a small toast to the signing of this agreement." Master said, "From this point you are our property, and we will treat you as we like, Melissa will provide your clothes daily, and you will wear what she leaves out for you, you will continue to work until we say otherwise, and retain your flat, once you stop work you will live here full time and we will arrange the sale of your flat."

Once we had had a drink he continued "Now go with Melissa, she will prepare you for bed, and you will be up early as we have an appointment in the morning." He then turned to Melissa saying, "You know what we want girl, treat her like you would your sister." With that he waived his hand and dismissed us both.

Once out of the lounge Melissa grabbed my arm and pinched me with her nails, dragging me back to my cell, she was considerably stronger than she looked, and once we had entered my room she let go and barked "Naked, now."

I undressed in no time, there was little to take off, and she barked again "Bend over." I did as I was told and felt her hands roaming over my arse before she inserted a couple of fingers in me.

"You didn't realise did you that when you signed that contract you lost all rights and that I am now your Mistress as well, because Master has told me to deal with you daily, you will not enjoy what I have in store for you, and I will do my best to break you."

With that I felt her lube my arse then push something hard metal into me, it was painful as I was so sore already and once she had got it in me, she did something that made it expand, keeping me stretched and very uncomfortable, then there was a click "That is now locked in you," she said as she came in front of me grinning, "by the end of the night you will be begging me to unlock it, trust me I know."

"On your back on the bed." As I lay on the bed she grabbed and arm and secured it like last night to one corner of the bed, but a lot tighter than Master had. Then she secured my other wrist and my legs. It was then that she showed me what was in my arse. "This is a bigger version of what is in your arse, and guess where it is going." The object she was holding was like a butt plug but had three sections which when she turned the handle expanded spreading it to at least twice its size, this could be locked to prevent it being removed.

She licked her fingers, spread my pussy and rubbed my clitoris, in no time I was wet and she smiled as she pushed this plug into my sore and abused pussy before turning it as far as it would go filling me up, then she padlocked it so it could not be removed. I felt it was going to be another uncomfortable night.

She stood back and admired her handiwork. Then to my surprise she stated to undress, and I studied her as she did. Once she was naked I realised that while she was petite she was muscled, she obviously took care of herself, she had beautiful breasts, growing I suspected due to her pregnancy, with large areolas and large hard nipples, I wondered how far gone she was, her belly was definitely showing, I had not noticed before with the petticoats she wore.

At the triangle of her legs she had a very dark black bush, thick enough that I could not see her pussy. That would soon change. "Master said you were not to orgasm tonight so you won't, but he said nothing about me." She grinned as she climbed onto the bed and sank down on my face holding her pussy lips apart to allow my tongue to get deep inside her.

As she lowered herself I could smell her mustiness and see her clitoris glistening, she was already turned on at this point, probably from the control she had over me and the humiliation she would now inflict on me having to serve the maid, it put my position in context, I was the lowest in the pecking order now, and that in turn excited me.

I licked her as she got down on me, enjoying her scent and her juices that were soon flowing copiously, and I wondered how long it had been since she last had an orgasm, so I redoubled my efforts and soon had her moaning and grinding herself down on my nose and tongue, and seemed like no time before she screaming as her orgasm hit her, gushing over my face and in my mouth.

I smiled to myself and thought that hopefully this would make things better between us, how wrong I was.

As she lifted off me she hovered, pinched my nose making me open my mouth, and I was given a golden shower, she filled my mouth, I had to swallow and still she peed on me soaking my face and hair.

She then climbed off, went to the toilet and dried herself, before getting dressed again and leaving the room without a word slamming the door behind her. Strapped down as I was I could not clean myself, and I knew that by morning with her juices and pee drying on me I would stick like a homeless person on the streets, I wondered if that was what she wanted.

Suffice to say I felt very degraded and while I slept fitfully I did wrestle with thought of whether I had done the right thing signing my life away to a fantasy that was now becoming a reality. I told myself that only time would tell.

To be continued...