Mary's Surprise Night Out Pt. 02

Story Info
A follow up day becomes unforgettable.
1.1k words
3.86
2.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing the story. as Mary had come out of the bedroom in just stockings and high heels both John and Trevor admired her nakedness. Trevor commented that after last night he was surprised how sexy Mary actually was. Approaching Mary he pulled her into him and started to kiss her like she was his. Mary did not hold back and let Trevor grope her all over. John could not believe that his wife was so sexy and that he was watching what was happening with excitement.

After a few minutes Mary stood back and said that as she was naked we should also undress. Agreeing to her request John and Trevor undressed and John was surprised that Trevor was more well endowed than he looked last night. Suggesting to Mary that he would like to sit and watch her play with Trevor while they stood in front of him. Moving to the lounge chair and getting comfortable John watched as Mary did as she was asked. Trevor stood there and watched Mary start to fondle his cock and his flaccid state soon became a full erection.

Mary started to wank Trevor and then without warning she dropped to her knees and started to suck on his balls. John watched as Mary used her tongue to caress his cock and pulling his foreskin back she licked his bell end and fed his cock into her mouth and performed Felatio on Trevor right in front of John's staring eyes. Taking him out of her mouth she looked up and asked Trevor if he would cum into her mouth so that John could see something that he had never seen before. Trevor looked over at John and asked if this would be okay with him and the answer was immediately yes please.

John watched as Trevor was worked up to a climax by his wife and then watched as he unloaded his cum into Mary's throat. The creamy fluid leaked out of the side of her mouth and Mary removed him and licked every last drop from Trevor's cock and looked extremely satisfied that she had managed to make him cum like that.

In all the time that Mary and John had been married she had never taken John's cum into her mouth. John stood Mary up and leading her over to his chair he bent her over the back of the chair and rammed his erect cock into her doggy style. Mary's pendulous tits hung down and Trevor positioned himself to suck on her erect nipples.

The morning was getting away from the three of them and they decided that they should go out and have lunch somewhere. Driving out to the country side they found a nice pub advertising lunches being served. Entering the pub and being seated at a table they ordered a meal and enjoyed a nice bottle of wine. Obviously the talk was of the fun that they had would be unforgettable for quite some time. It was time to leave and return home and Mary decided to sit in the back with Trevor as John drove home. As they travelled John looked in the rear view mirror and could see Trevor and Mary kissing each other like a young courting couple.

The journey home was not long enough and as John was enjoying the fact that another man was so interested in his wife that he would drive a longer route home so that he could watch more. As John was driving he realised that they were close to one of the places that Mary and him frequented when first courting. Driving into the car park Mary recognised the place and told Trevor of its meaning to her and John. The sun was shining on this beautiful warm day as John left the car. Hearing the car doors open and close he looked back and saw that he was being joined by the other two. Strolling along and passing plenty of other people the mood was one of reflection for John and Mary.

Mary took Johns hand and almost shyly said thank you for thinking of visiting this place and thank you for letting the last day go as it did. John looked at Mary and kissing her gently told her that he was more aroused now than he had ever been on their former meetings. The mood had been great and John added that knowing somebody really appreciated and wanted his wife had been more of a turn on now than ever before. Trevor had been listening to them both and added that he thought John was an extremely lucky man having such a sexy and fun loving wife. It was time to return home and as they got into the car John asked Trevor if he thought this could turn into a long term friendship.

Trevor looked at Mary and asked what she thought about the question as he had only ever had casual meetings in the past. Mary told him that she had only had a few return meetings in the past and had not really considered any ongoing friendships. John interrupted and told them both that he had never thought like this before but for some reason things were different with Trevor, adding that he would love to see them together more often instead of looking for other strangers. Trevor beamed a huge smile and invited John and Mary to visit him anytime as he had a large property and was sure that we could progress with the relationship, He added that he had not really thought of a gilf before but with Mary realised that there was more fun to be had with a sexy mature woman than younger women.

On return to home it was decided that we should just have a social chat to give Mary a rest. After an hour or so Trevor suggested that he should go home and we arranged to visit him at a later date. While we were sat on the lounge together with Mary in the middle Trevor turned Mary towards him to kiss her goodbye. John signaled to him that he should just give Mary a good fingering before leaving. The hint was taken and John watched as Trevor let his hand travel up under Mary's dress and she opened her legs to accommodate his fingers pushing in the side of her knickers. It was not long before the sexual moans came from Mary and she let loose with what must have been a huge orgasm. This was the best ending to a fun meeting that John could have wished for and Mary said that they needed to visit Trevor very soon as she had enjoyed the whole experience immensely.